MIKE HOLMES CONTRACTOR MAGAZINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mike holmes contractor magazine
There may be more specific results for "mike holmes contractor magazine"
For more specific results for "mike holmes contractor magazine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Joseph Hernandez Young Stone Kitchens Scamming / Fake Contractor Steals Deposit and Runs Phoenix, AZ Arizona Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home: Joseph Hernandez Young Stone Kitchens Internet

Aug 23 2017
Drew Bird, Drew Bird Costume Designer, Drew Bird Costume Supervisor Drew Bird is a independent contractor for hire as a seamstress, costume supervisor and costume designer. Please be advised, she has a tendency to be honest in her abilities and criminal in her financial dealings. Several individuals have reported similar situations in which the person noted above, Drew Bird, waits until the last minute before all her contractual agreements are met as a tactic to exploit money from her clients. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Seamstress: Drew Bird Los Angeles , California

Aug 22 2017
Mike Valtos Their trading software called Delta Scalper is defective. ? Internet Author: Roswell, Georgia Online Trading: Mike Valtos Internet

Aug 22 2017
Fineline construction Fineline painting and construction This company is fraudulent and is a fly by night contractor, the kind that are out of business within 5 years Camas Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Builders & Contractors: Fineline construction Camas , Washington

Aug 22 2017
Michael W. Fuqua Mike Fuqua. 'The Freelance Guy' Took deposits for a website design and never did the work. Massachusetts. He answered an Add I had placed. Internet/Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Computer Fraud: Michael W. Fuqua Internet

Aug 21 2017
Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP CHARLES STANCER – Publisher & Director of Sales & Marketing Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP CHARLES STANCER – Publisher & Director of Sales & Marketing are scammers Stouffville Ontario
Author: Windsor, Ontario Mail Order Services: Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP Stouffville, Ontario

Aug 20 2017
Bari National Builders Antonio Deligio Contractor took my money and ran! Pembroke Pines FL/GA Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bari National Builders

Aug 20 2017
Independent Auto Repair Mike Tevis Auto mechanic scamming multiple consumers. Ignores court order to refund. Chico California
Author: elk grove, California Auto Mechanics: Independent Auto Repair Chico, California

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 18 2017
24 Hr. Fitness, Summerland\89134 Manager: Scott\etcNight Manager: Mike\etc Filed false police report, to cancel VIP-Room; alleged I was asleep in VIP-Room Summerland\Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Spas: 24 Hr. Fitness, Summerland\89134 Sudmmerlan,

Aug 18 2017
Suburban Framers Daniel Kloshen Daniel Justin Kloshen Jr Contractor Stole Money and never started project! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Suburban Framers Daniel Kloshen Mckeesport, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Southwest Asset Management Quenten Keen Beck | Sam Beck | Jason Littleton | Mike Doyle Vending Route | Meat Sales Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: Southwest Asset Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. (Mike and Jerry) Mike Sciubba, Jerry and Tri-State Home Renovation lied and robbed us of $14000. Marlton New Jersey Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. Marlton, New Jersey

Aug 15 2017
John French John French, Contractor, remodeling, painter Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Builders & Contractors: John French Bellevue, Washington

Aug 14 2017
JOE OF DETROIT, SELLING GEICO! HE GOES BY MIKE, JOE- 313-412-5830 SCAM, SCAM ARTIST, DETROIT, GEICO, CAR INSURANCE SCAM, DETROIT CAR INSURANCE DETROIT MICHIGAN
Author: Detroit, Michigan Car Insurance: JOE OF DETROIT, SELLING GEICO! Internet

Aug 14 2017
99Floors.com 99centfloors.comGC SUPPLY .comGeneral Contractor SupplyDavid Belovicz DO NOT BUY FLOORING FROM 99 cent Flooring in Pompano Beach FL. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Aventura , Florida Manufacturers: 99Floors.com Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Harrington's home repair and building Mike Harrington Was charged $290 to take 3 twin mattresses and 2 twin box springs to the dump. Also individual took $400 deposit for a job and never did it and refuses to return my money or phone calls. Complete rip off Berlin New Hampshire Author: Saco, Maine Home Improvements: Harrington's home repair and building Berlin, New Hampshire

Aug 12 2017
Heart magazine Town & Country Signed me up for a Town & Country subscription, when I was just entering an Oprah Vacation Sweepstakes. To New Zealand or Australia I believe. They immediately sent me an email thanking me fir my Town & Country subscription. I replied immediately to their email telling them I did not and I am not interested in any magazine prescriptionsnd I DO NOT WANT a subscription to Town & Country. They never replied. And mailed me the magazine anyway. AND then emailed me a bill.. Internet
Author: Laguna niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Heart magazine Town & Country Internet

Aug 11 2017
Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster ,Attorney Sharon Sanders Webster  Cedar Park, Texas. Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park Texas SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park, Texas

Aug 10 2017
Mike and April Robertson Lied Concealed Disclosure Home Drainage Disabled Veteran New Castle Oklahoma
Author: Tuttle, Oklahoma Landscaping: Mike and April Robertson New Castle, Oklahoma

Aug 10 2017
Magazine SVC Scammed into purchasing magazine subscription Margate Florida Author: Pontiac, Michigan Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine SVC Margate , Florida

Aug 09 2017
cannatelli buiulders inc edward cannatelli- jim smith - frank pesce installed a Backflow Preventer on a Salon build out connecting to landlords existing pipe. The pipe leak was fixed by the contractor cannatelli but left the Salon with a $1600.00 excessive water bill and refuses to pay for that bill caused by the leak. normal water bill is $55 to $80 . a detailed city computer report singling out the time of the leak and water usage justifing the $1600 and water leaked. pompano beach Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Maintenance Companies: cannatelli buiulders inc pompano beach , Florida

Aug 09 2017
Mike Anderson A guy go by the name Mike Anderson phone number he keep calling from is 8764714139 keep saying I won a pretty white Mercedes car and won 2.5 million dollars all I have to do is send $970.00 to a Mr.George Webb in Huroma Louisiana western union.keep saying Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet: Adult Web Site: Mike Anderson Internet

Aug 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com You May Have Heard of ‘Shabby Chic’ but What About ‘Shabby Chagall’? Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by our Chinese competition Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet