sticks

Your Search | mike holmes contractor magazine

Jul 15 2014
ACCLAIMED ROOFING OF COLORADO Aaron Anders Dishonest contractor, Scam artist, Thief, Lies to home owners Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Home Improvements: ACCLAIMED ROOFING OF COLORADO Denver, Colorado

Jul 15 2014
Maye Construction Ms. Rosemary Holmes 201-677-5598 Unsolicited TEXT Message about FAKE JOB OFFER Nationwide Author: Caljobs EDD Web, California Employment Services: Maye Construction Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Michael Anders Mike Wallace Mobile auto service. Came to rebuild my transmission, needed 210.00 to get parts. Took money, left and never came back Norfolk VA Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Michael Anders Internet

29, Report #1162099

Jul 15 2014
Synapse Group dba Magazine Customer Service Magazine Subscription Scam Stamford, CT Internet Author: Waldorf, Alabama Book & Magazine Publishers: TWX Internet

30, Report #1162091

Jul 15 2014
FULK Inc PUrchased 2 Magazine subscriptions totaling $112 back in Jan . I have yet to receive 1 issue and the company doesnt answer their phone bt were quick to cash the check! Uncertain if there really is a homebase Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Book & Magazine Publishers: FULK Inc Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
*NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

32, Report #1161924

Jul 14 2014
Mike Sullivan Sullivan Transportation Blue Ridge Logestics REFUSES TO pAY Willis Texas Author: Nitro, West Virginia Trucking Companies: Mike Sullivan Sullivan Transportation Willis, Texas

Jul 14 2014
Medpro mike Moreno Mike Moreno They took $40,000 of money and didn't give me back New Jersey Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Medical Supplies: Medpro mike Moreno Internet

Jul 14 2014
Magazine Processing Center charged me for magazine I didn't even order and put them on my credit card some how?? Salt lake city, Utah Internet Author: nevada, Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Processing Center Internet

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
Dura-Seal, PermaTech, ABX International, These guys are liars and scammers. They make fake websites full of Fake Testimonies! Fake Site: http://www.automotiveforumz.com/ Real Site: http://www.automotiveforums.com They also have a fake review site that they own on their website: http://www.head-gasket-repair.com/xpert-answers/head-gasket-sealer-comparison/ They make all kinds of bull claims. we purchased the product for a BMW when it did not work they wouldn't warranty it because we purchased the specially blended kit! My father in law is a concrete contractor who uses sodium silicate to seal concrete. This product is 100% watered down Sodium Silicate. They are about as dishonest as they come! Georgia Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto Parts: Dura-Seal, PermaTech, ABX International, Internet

Jul 12 2014
Subco Magazine Sales Subco Subco Is a Ripoff and Adding Magazine and Annual Subscriptions Without Any Authorization Fresno California Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco Magazine Sales Fresno, California

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
subco, inc. magazine subscription ripoff Nationwide Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: subco, inc. Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Michael Korklan Mike Sydal Romance Scam Artist Kansas City MO Author: Newark, Delaware Questionable Activities: Michael Korklan Internet

Jul 11 2014
Home Finishing Warehouse Mike Draper Utah Author: West Haven , Utah Building Products: Home Finishing Warehouse Draper, Utah

Jul 11 2014
Midwest Periodicals Scam Houston Nationwide Author: Killeen, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Midwest Periodicals Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian, Michael Tenemas. Has been doing construction, cleaning, moving,carpeting businesses under different company names Stated to be a B Class contractor licensed with DPOR, forged county license and signed a business contract. Does not know anything about construction,state laws, no permits. Removed a retaining wall in my basement without county permits, broke a gas line on property Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Woodbridge, Virginia

Jul 10 2014
Stazz1 Logistics Mike Stazzone Stazzone doesn't want to Pay me for driving his ratty old truck Delaware Ohio Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Trucking Companies: Stazz1 Logistics Delaware, Ohio

Jul 09 2014
C-Suite Quarterly aka CSQ Magazine aka C-Suite Media aka David Wurth Publisher C-Suite QuarterlyCSQ MagazineC-Suite MediaDavid Wurth Publisher BOYCOTT C-Suite Quarterly aka CSQ Magazine aka C-Suite Media Woodland Hills, California Internet Author: New York Bigots: C-Suite Quarterly aka CSQ Magazine aka C-Suite Media aka David Wurth Publisher Internet

Jul 09 2014
Merchant Services123 Jeff Richards, Peter Goldmen, Dave Roberts, Mike Miller... Business Stategies llc 3310 W Bell Rd #267 Phoenix Arizona, 85053 Phone# 888/798/0891 charged my credit card Jeff Richards ,choicetrainingstrategies@gmail.com, scam me out of $16000.00 dallors Phoenix Arizona Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Work at Home: Merchant Services123 Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
Mitch Sacharoff Racist/Bigot Mitch Sacharoff Racist/Bigot LA Splash Magazine Lawrence Davis Mitch Sacharoff RACIST/BIGOT LA Splash Magazine Splash Magazines Lawrence Davis Los Angeles Internet Author: California Racists: Mitch Sacharoff Racist/Bigot Internet

Jul 09 2014
Mike Bohanan Mike Selmer Thieves Pose as Auto Repair Company Aumsville Oregon Author: Birmingham, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Mike Bohanan Aumsville, Oregon

Jul 09 2014
Cash Advance USA Mike &James Williams I am toooo mad to be creative - but after reading all the others all I can say is SAME SAME. All that is true & by the sounds of things I got off lucky as I only lost $250.00 Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Loans: Cash Advance USA Internet