Your Search | mike holmes contractor magazine

Sep 14 2016
The phone guy West Covina Mike taulli West Covina California Author: Norwalk, California Cellular Phone Companies: The phone guy West Covina california

Sep 14 2016
437 Group Holdings Kenneth Brown and Robbieal AlexisTerry Fraudulent contractor and manager in Detroit Detroit Michigan Author: Blaine, Washington Real Estate Services: 437 Group Holdings Detroit, Michigan

Sep 14 2016
Hearst Magazines Hearst Communications Tricked into magazine subscription New York New York Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: Hearst Magazines New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
Mike Sagman, Dog Food Advisor Credit Card Fraud Dog Food Advisor | Credit Card Fraud Author: Miami, Florida Websites: Dog Food Advisor Internet

Sep 13 2016
Continental Who's Who Charged me after I was told that there would be no charges Valley Stream New York Author: Des Moines, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: Continental Who's Who Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Wood Dreamz John & Amber Daugtery This guy is an unlicensed contractor portraying himself as a licensed General Contractor. He performs shitty work and will abandon the job if things go wrong imediately. Do not pay him up front you will get screwed (((REDACTED))) Starke Florida Author: Starke, Florida Better Business Bureau: Wood Dreamz Starke, Florida

Sep 10 2016
Sterling Construction & Home Remodeling, LLC Wayne H Hermansen Con Artist Wayne H Hermansen Contractor Highland Indiana
Author: Munster , Indiana Builders & Contractors: Sterling Construction & Home Remodeling, LLC Highland , Indiana

Sep 10 2016
Joe Cristiano 6477107171 Mike phipps 6475174212 STUCCO REMOVAL CABINET SPRAYING 6477107171 Guiseppe these guys are currently SACAMMING in the Vaughan Woodbridge area. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET IT. GOOGLE ANY OF THERE NAMES BELOW AND YOU WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH woodbridge Ontario
Author: Ohio Home Improvements: Joe Cristiano Mike phipps STUCCO REMOVAL CABINET SPRAYING woodbridge, Ontario

Sep 08 2016
MJC Classic cars Mike Calhoon 1982 Cadillac El Dorado-REAL JUNK LAKELAND Florida Nationwide Mjc classic cars and 1982 cadillac eldorado Author: Festus, Missouri Auto Dealers: MJC Classic cars Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Advanced Marketing Group Home mailer program Saw their ad in a local pennysaver magazine that for $24 US you can work from home Internet
Author: New Fairfield,, Connecticut Work at Home: Advanced Marketing Group Internet

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 06 2016
MIKE SIMPSON michael SIMPSON Did not refund materials money of $2600. Had to take to court Jeffersonville Indiana
Author: Ramsey , Indiana Home Improvements: MIKE SIMPSON Jeffersonville , Indiana

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Capital improvements 737 County Road F e.Vadnais Heights MN 55117 CHAD RICHARDS Chad Richards- Good contractor when / if he shows up ! - i spent over $35,000.00 with this guy - he did a great job on the first job- and after it - he was taking 10 weeks for what shouldve taken two . Finally after personal property ruined and he was contantaly not showing up - i had enough- ( but not before he convinced me to give him all but $1,000.00 of the money up front so he could pay his workers - IF you hire this guy - give him no more money than half up front and nothing more- or you will never see -him - he puts you as he puts it on the back burner ( even tho he said we were his best clients ) Iam truly hurt by Chad Richards, besides a contractor, we were considering him a friend -now we have to find someone to finish his work and pay them for that as well as haul off items that we already paid him to do ! Dont let this guys good looks and smooth talk persuade you - put a beginning and ending date on any contract and no more than half til full completion ! Vadnais Heights Minnesota Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Home Improvements: Capital improvements Vadnais Heights , Minnesota

Sep 01 2016
Rodney Bess Contractor, Handyman, Hardwood Flooring Installer Scam Artist, User, does not pay his employees Winston Salem North Carolina Correct Street Address Is Efrid Street Author: Ararat, Virginia Paint & Wallpaper: Rodney Bess Winston Salem, North Carolina

Sep 01 2016
E&V Construction Company Inc Home Improvement Contractor Ripoff Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: E&V Construction Company Inc Newark, New Jersey

Sep 01 2016
American Transmissions Mike Warters Joseph King Deceptive practices, False advertising, Scam Artists!!! HOLDING MY CAR HOSTAGE!!! Keller Texas Author: Keller, Texas Auto Repair Service: American Transmissions Keller, Texas

Aug 31 2016
Voraussehen Kennels Mike Foresee Negligent and Careless Conroe Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Animal Services: Voraussehen Kennels Conroe, Texas

Aug 31 2016
Amir Smith Queen City Bullies Charged me for a service and never rendered that service Charlotte North Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Amir Smith Internet

Aug 30 2016
Magazine publishers service I discontinued the subscription months ago when I became unemployed but they just won't give it up Montreal Quebec Author: Trenton , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Magazine publishers service Montreal Quebec ,

Aug 30 2016
Rich Janitor Mike Dee, Owner You get nothing for you money other than the bill. Internet  Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: Rich Janitor Internet

Aug 27 2016
David Wayne Grimm Contractor who sells services they cannot perform in Howell Michigan Author: Howell, Michigan Builders & Contractors: David Wayne Grimm Howell, Michigan

Aug 27 2016
Cogswell Construction Gabriel Cogswell Lazy, Lying, says he's depressed and can't sleep, Contractor from Hell ripped us off!!! Bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Cogswell Construction Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
MJC CLASSIC CARS MIKE CALHOON, ON EBAY took 2 months to receive vehicle purchased off ebay LAKELAND Florida Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: MJC CLASSIC CARS LAKELAND, Florida