Your Search | mike johnson (202 609 7749)

Oct 21 2016
Retro Fitness East Meadow Owners Mike, Amanda & Christina Charged me for months after my membership was canceled. East Meadow New York Author: Massapequa , New York Health Spas: Retro Fitness East Meadow East Meadow, New York

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agencies: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Michael Cozzi, Mike Cozzi, Italian Mike - Business's BEWARE. This guy is a scam. Will take your services then file reports, claims and false accusations!!! Fraud, False Accusations, Files False Reports, Has NO EVIDENCE like we do!!! Elmwood Park Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Business Consulting: Michael Cozzi Elmwood Park, Illinois

Oct 18 2016
James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Mike PlumleeAxiom Advantage Portfolios Just received an Invite to an EXPENSIVE Free Dinner Axiom Financial Partners Financial Seminar,  | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2016
Fleetwood Budget Brake and Mufflar - Mike Madari WATCH THESE CROOKS LIKE A HAWK Surrey British Columbia Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Repair Service: Fleetwood Budget Brake and Mufflar - MikeMadari Surrey, British Columbia

Oct 15 2016
james johnson copy my commission He sent me email about an internet business, there was a video Internet Florida I was wrong about the company Author: HARTLY, Delaware Internet Fraud: james johnson copy my commission Internet

Oct 13 2016
American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Sent me wired money, I was to get ITunes cards and then call in numbers for specific amounts, checked internet for reviews and they were good for this company, told this would get my credit number elevated, this was done 2x for total of 5000 dollars Chicago Illinois Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Chicago, Illinois

Oct 12 2016
American Lending Hub Nick Johnson and Alex Maxwell They had me pay for insurance because of bad credit then deposited counterfeit checks into my account. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Loans: American Lending Hub Internet

Oct 12 2016
Michael Johnson US Legal Services US Legal Services Michael Johnson- 2 Email Attachments Stating he was issuing a Warrant for my Arrest for Collateral Check Fraud, Theft by Deception, & Violation of Federal Banking Regulation Act of 1983 (c) unless I paid full debt in 24-48 hours On-line Internet/Nation Author: Cadott , Wisconsin Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Johnson US Legal Services Internet

Oct 10 2016
Mike Adams aka. Health Ranger Natural News Assumed alternative health reporting and self-governed 'science lab reports of harmful foods Internet Author: Lakewood, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Mike Adams aka Internet

Oct 10 2016
Land voice Mike Simkins Disrespectful attitude and misleading of services offered after payment is taken. Terrible customer service. Online Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Land voice Nationwide
13, Report #1331954

Oct 08 2016
Jeffery Michael Johnson aka Hoss Johnson Scammed and conned me and others out of money Can be anywhere in the US Nationwide Important-have his social service security number Author: TORRANCE, California Liars: Jeffery Michael Johnson aka Hoss Johnson California
14, Report #1331943

Oct 06 2016

Oct 05 2016
Clear Choice Tax Review Mike LuongTrung Mike Luong Tax Resolution Scam and Fraud--Mike Luong Clear Choice Tax Review Costa Mesa California
Desparate Attempt to Slander without FACTS! Author: Fountain Valley, California Tax Services: Clear Choice Tax Review Costa Mesa, California

Oct 05 2016
Channel Choice Dave Johnson Like Trump : Channel Choice doesn't pay sub-contractor Sacramento Nationwide
Author: Ft Myers, Florida Cable TV: Channel Choice Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Mike Lewis Construction Mike Lewis Sub-par patio work Contractor will not return phone calls Foley Alabama Author: Foley, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Mike Lewis Construction Foley, Alabama

Oct 04 2016
Heavenly Products Robert Johnson Total Rip Off! Did not refund my money Florida Not a rebuttal!!! Please read!!! Author: Clinton, Massachusetts Alternative Health: Heavenly Products Internet

Oct 04 2016
America's Small Business Development Center America's SBDC Jeff Shick and Mike Bowers And David Goodman Edward Rowe III President/CEO One of America biggest corrupt organization paid for by Taxpayers Columbus, Ohio 8990 Burke Lake Road, 2nd Floor Bur Nationwide
The s****.. Author: Newark, Ohio Small Business Services: America's Small Business Development Center Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Also known as PCH When I saw my name on a pop-up on PCH as being the newest winner of $10,000, I was estatic with joy. I have two holes in my roof, my stove broke 1 1/2 years ago, and I'm sleeping on two top mattresses. But, an email I received from Emily Johnson, mgr of PCH customer service told me it was all a matter of 'human error'! You already stated it. Author: Sacramento, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
business capital mart Michael J. Hogan,Mike Hogan Real Estate Loans, Financing, No Doc, Inventory loans, etc. Richmond Virginia Author: , Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: business capital mart Internet

Sep 28 2016
Nations Law Firm , howardnationslawfirm They work for the Pharma Companies aka Johnson & Johnson Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Nations Law Firm Houston, Texas

Sep 27 2016
12:00 PM United States Treasury Government Grant Scam! Beware! Washington D.C Internet Author: houston, Texas Federal Government: Internet

Sep 26 2016
Core Advisory Group Svcs,LLC Core Advisory Svcs, former name Colleagues in Law Lender dispute resolution program, LDR loan modification SCAM, foreclosure SCAM Anaheim California
No Accountability Author: Arkansas Loan Modification: Core Advisory Group Svcs,LLC Anaheim, California

Sep 26 2016
Pinnacle Atlantic Mike Gerber and Paul J. Geraci Ordered 20 American tenth oz. eagles and was sent 20 tenth oz. Australian pieces Boca Raton Internet Florida Mr.Svelund ordered 20 1/4 oz coins did not specify the type... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Gold & Silver Investments: Pinnacle Atlantic Internet