Your Search | millenium travel

Aug 07 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network WIN False Marketing Weston Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network Weston, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Stubaus Transport Christian StubausCristina Used me relentlessly for 27 days straight even when I told him I was seriously I'll and needed to see my doctor. Caused me to miss 2 Dr.'s appts. Had me travel across the entire northern states from California to New Hampshire making numerous p/u and deliveries in between. And after I insisted on coming home, still wanted me to 3 drops before I got there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Road Rage: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

28, Report #1320837

Aug 05 2016
Travel4Less Values4Less, Inc Group# 4108Preferred Membership I called to pay my phone bill and got these folks who tried to overtalk everything I was saying. I told them repeatly I was not interested but they kept talking. I was told it would only cost $2.95 for trial and then $19.95 per month.N no city given, just internet address Internet Author: Madison, Alabama Travel Agencies: Travel4Less Internet

29, Report #1320818

Aug 05 2016
Noah Auspitz Currently seeking an attorney for a defamation law suit. Any suggestions? Las Vegas Internet
Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: Noah Auspitz Internet

30, Report #1320812

Aug 05 2016
Crashpad411.com Travel Bug Ventures LLC Non-existant customer service, started charging customers & will not remove my listing Internet Author: Burlingame, California On-Line Business: Crashpad411.com Internet

31, Report #1320649

Aug 04 2016
America vacations false advertising Internet Author: Sandyston, New Jersey Travel Agencies: America vacations Internet

32, Report #1320641

Aug 04 2016
ScandAmerica International Ivar Fiskaa Tampa2Cuba Cancelled a trip that specifically advertised from TAMPA to CUBA and for the International Jazz Festival. They would only partially refund one of two passengers fares, forcing me to agree to accept the other as a credit towards future travel. Although it wasn't what I wanted, I agreed to accept it at the time so I would at least get some cash back; I figured I could argue the rest out later. Ivar does not tell the truth about what happened and I would not trust him to book a trip with him in the future, which I've told him. Clearwater Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Travel Services: ScandAmerica International Clearwater, Florida

33, Report #1320403

Aug 03 2016
Elan Vacations, Inc. Rented Expensive Home From Elan Vacations, A/C Broke and Elan Vacations Will Do Nothing Powells Point North Carolina Author: Lecanto, Florida Travel Agencies: Elan Vacations Powells Point, Florida

34, Report #1320369

Aug 02 2016
OLAVI TOURS ISSUED 16DEC15 07.22.06Z 1GBKKZ7 AGT 35305546 TH PNR MWDNDWBANGKOK / S T INTERNATIONAL CO LTD Someone change my ticket and flight back home without me knowing, with a fake code. One the actual date of my flight they told me I already missed my flight and should pay 600 penalty on top of my ticket. Bankok
Author: Toronto, Ontario Air Travel: OLAVI TOURS Internet

35, Report #1320285

Aug 02 2016
Super Shuttle I had a horrible experience with Super Shuttle and just want to warn everybody. On 6/20/16 I requested (and paid for online) a transfer from my home in Brentwood to the LAX airport. The arranged date and time was for 6/21/16, between 7:45 and 8 AM. To my Horrible experience with Super Shuttle Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Bus Travel: Super Shuttle Nationwide

36, Report #1320264

Aug 02 2016
Bright Yorkies Flypetexpress.com Paid $ 500 for teacup yorkie to be shipped . Flypet express charged me $970 for flight insurance and $740 for a ventilated cage for dog to travel. Gave me fake flight information no dogs on the flight Baltimore Internet
FTC complaint Author: anderson, Indiana Questionable Activities: Bright Yorkies Internet

37, Report #1320192

Aug 02 2016
JUSTLY = Agent concerned is called REY, I hope he looses his job Never use the booking agent JUSTFLY INTERNET SITE uses INDIA call centre Internet Author: LA, California Travel Agencies: JUSTFLY Internet

38, Report #1320091

Aug 01 2016
Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc. Vacation of a Lifetime Booking is impossible and rude, rude oh so rude Daytona Beach Florida Author: San Leon, Texas Travel Agencies: Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc. Daytona Beach, Florida

39, Report #1319981

Aug 01 2016
Toby/Theresa Weiss - Power Places Tours Travel Company Power Places Tours Staff Whistleblow on Bad Business Practices and Cheating Customers by Toby and Theresa Weiss Colorado Springs Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: Toby/Theresa Weiss - Power Places Tours Travel Company Internet

40, Report #1319839

Jul 31 2016
United CUSTOMER SERVICE Customer Care--WITHOUT really caring! Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Air Travel: United CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet

41, Report #1319740

Jul 30 2016
Matthew Harold Sells Delta Airlines Award tickets on Craigslist and then cancels ticket after payment Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Harold Internet

42, Report #1319415

Jul 28 2016
Global Vacation Offers Farewell Travel, A1 Travel Consultants, Farewell Vacations SCAM!!!! Internet Internet Author: Iowa Travel Agents: Global Vacation Offers Internet

43, Report #1319400

Jul 28 2016
Resort World Pass Some Discount on their Travel Services! San Antonio Texas Contacting Resort World Pass' CEO Author: San Antonio, Texas Travel Agencies: Resort World Pass San Antonio, Texas

44, Report #1319281

Jul 27 2016
Cheaptickets Orbitz, Travelocity Asked for partial flight tax refunds on 2 airline tickets $578 due to medical emergency, refused!! Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Delaware Travel Services: Cheaptickets Chicago, Illinois

45, Report #1319178

Jul 27 2016
FUN TIME FULFILLMENT FUN TIME VACATIONS SLIMY SCAM ARTISTS!!! CLARKSBURG Maryland Same here Author: Boca Raton , Florida Travel Services: FUN TIME FULFILLMENT CLARKSBURG, Maryland

46, Report #1319046

Jul 26 2016
Fox Valley Royals Baseball Andy Bisceglia Deceptive , Criminal Travel Baseball elgin Illinois He's a scam artist Author: West Dundee, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: Fox Valley Royals Baseball elgin, Illinois

Jul 26 2016
economybookings.com bookinggroup.com no refund provided after my car rental was booked and then denied at airport Washington DC Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Services: economybookings.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Orbitz Double charge on plane tickets Internet Author: Caracas, Air Travel: Orbitz Internet

Jul 25 2016
Good Sam Travel Assist Dishonest Nationwide
Author: Saratoga, Utah Auto & Truck Rental: Good Sam Travel Assist Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Fun Time Vacation The Travel Center, One Stop Promotion SCAM Vacation Clarksburg Maryland Author: Bloomington, Illinois Travel Services: Fun Time Vacation Clarksburg, Maryland