Your Search | millennium lock
Approximately 907 Reports Found

Oct 22 2016
Cosmo Distribution Question them on a outpayment and they lock your account, never get paid again! London United Kingdom
Month's of Cosmo dist Issues Author: Pierz, Minnesota DJ Services: Cosmo Distribution London, Other

Oct 19 2016
Millennium Transport And Mechanics Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Christ Stratton Fraudulently Withdrew Hundreds of Dollars, Refuses to Return. Millennium Transport and Mechanics are Scam Artists Who Have Done This to Many Others. Planview New York Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto Towing: Millennium Transport And Mechanics Planview, New York

Oct 15 2016
   BankOnIP -  Overland Park, Stilwell, Kansas: 1143855 ex Millennium Marketing Group - Overland Park, Kansas: BankOnIP changed the name from Millennium Marketing Group but did not change the tactics Stilwell, Oveland Park, Kansas Kansas Author: San Francisco, California Patent & Trademark Services:    BankOnIP -  Overland Park, Stilwell, Kansas: 1143855 Stilwell, Kansas

Oct 12 2016
Public Storage - Northglenn, Colorado Refused to cut my lock in order to get me to pay an extra month Northglenn Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage - Northglenn, CO Northglenn, Colorado

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 25 2016
Bump My Lock is a scam. They will never ship. They have fake phone number and no email. Internet False allegations Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Bump My Lock Internet

Sep 16 2016
01:14 PM Never delivered my battery. Don't return calls or text messages. Gave me an appointment at his office but the door was lock. Wen't the following day and the office was empty. Was not paying his rent for the last 2 months and been kick out. Initiate a dispute with Paypal and never answered them. I have now escalate and request refund. Montréal Quebec Author: Montreal, Quebec Computer Stores: Montréal, Quebec

Aug 31 2016
MILLENNIUM CASANDRA, KATHY..... DEFRAUD $523.95 New Smryna Beach Florida
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Travel Services: MILLENNIUM New Smryna Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Straght Talk/Walmart Walmart Permanently lock your phone if you change carriers Atlanta Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straght Talk/Walmart Nationwide
10, Report #1319519

Jul 29 2016

Jul 25 2016
Ga Lock and Key Bait and switch tactics and false advertising used to scam 7 month, pregnant woman locked out of her car Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Ga Lock and Key Internet

Jul 15 2016
Lock to Lock locksmith Lock to Lock 247 Locksmith An Absolute SCAM BUSINESS... SandySprings Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Lock to Lock locksmith Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 06 2016
24/7 LOYAL SERVICE 24/7 QUICK PICK LOCKSMITHS They Bait you with a $15.00 service fee, $35.00 lock change fee and then charge you $321.00! and want CASH! Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Yes, you were scammed Author: playa del rey, California Small Business Services: 24/7 LOYAL SERVICE Internet

Jul 05 2016
Millennium Travel & Promotional, Inc. Sales person’s Travel number #2065096-40 Just about throw my husband and I out once we firmly advised the “pressure man” that we are NOT paying $15K for their product. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: La Crescenta , California Travel Services: Millennium Travel & Promotional, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Jul 05 2016
Firestone Complete Auto Repair, Southtown Plaza, Rochester, NY Major Rip-off (****) on Lock Cylinder Replacment Rochester, New York Author: Rochester, New York Auto Repair Service: Firestone Complete Auto Repair, Southtown Plaza, Rochester, NY Rochester,, New York

Jun 30 2016
A-1 Access Storage A1 Access Storage, A-1 Access Storage of Salt Lake City - Worse company ever! SLC location! DO NOT do business with them! I have had broken lock latch since day we moved in! Constant mice problems! Any positive reviews seem to all be around same dates so employee reviews! Do your research or get storage else where! Salt Lake Utah Author: Herriman, Utah Storage Companies: A-1 Access Storage Salt Lake , Utah

Jun 27 2016
Park Vista by Bonaventure: lock down for the elderly, memory care is cage for humans, Port Orchard, Washington My Aunt didn't have dementia Author: Silverdale, Washington Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Park Vista by Bonaventure: Retirement, Assisted Living, and Memory Care Port Orchard, Washington

Jun 23 2016
Open Business Solutions YELLOW PAGE USA Fraudulently signed my name in the attempt to lock me into a agreement and sent me a bill for $4752.00. i have answered each bill with a firm statement that this is fraud and they can go F*** themselves Frankfurt Internet Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Open Business Solutions Internet

Jun 20 2016
Nation star mortgage Banks lock disabled veteran and family out of home New Baltimore Nationwide mort
Culpability Author: Chesterfield , Michigan Mortgage Companies: Nation star mortgage Nationwide

Jun 17 2016
David's Lock Service David's Locksmith, Philadelphia Locksmith Lied to Me and Overcharged Me - Dishonest Business Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Locksmiths: David's Lock Service Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 11 2016
24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Quoted total charge $50, but wanted $100 & didn't even change my lock! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: 24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Internet

Jun 09 2016
Breg, Inc Breg, Inc. did NOT bill insurance company w/in a year and now is trying to bill me. Carlsbad California Author: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Breg, Inc Carlsbad, California

May 19 2016
millennium sales inc Total RIPOFF w. berlin New Jersey You've been Scammed! Author: greensboro, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: millennium sales inc w. berlin, New Jersey

May 16 2016
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen Publishing This webinar promising Kindle Wealth is phony. This is a scam. Garner North Carolina I stand corrected Author: Auburn, Alabama Internet Fraud: Platinum Millennium Garner, North Carolina

May 16 2016
Georgia Lock & Key LLC Lock & Key LLC Deceptive quotes; overcharge Atlanta Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Emergency Services: Georgia Lock & Key LLC Atlanta, Georgia