Your Search | millennium lock
Approximately 866 Reports Found

Aug 24 2015
Bob McKinneys towing and garage McKinneys FRAUD/By installing a used part(charged for new) that in turn caused electrical damage,then engine lock up cause oil full of gas. Martinsville Indiana Fraudulant install of fuel pump,McKinneys Garage and towing Author: Martinsville, Indiana Auto Warranty: Bob McKinneys towing and garage Martinsville, Indiana

Aug 20 2015
Millennium Travel & Promotions Statements made that tickets & refund check were sent which appear to be lies as have never been received. New Smyrna Beach Florida
Author: Mukilteo, Washington Travel Services: Millennium Travel & Promotions New Smyrna Beach , Florida

Aug 17 2015
Ham's Lock & Key Credit Card Deceivers Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Ham's Lock & Key Key West, Florida

Aug 05 2015
Locksmith 24/7 Locksmith advertises $19.99 best prices. Took lock off to my front door off, put it back one. No more than 5 minutes and charge $162.00 and the lock is still not fixed Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Maintenance Companies: 24/7 Locksmith Longmont, Colorado

Jul 22 2015
Georgia Lock & Key Charged $180 for $35 service per website Atlanta Georgia Author: Canton, Georgia Auto Security: Georgia Lock & Key Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 16 2015
Georgia lock and key Overcharge for $100 Lock Buford, GA Georgia Author: Buford , Georgia Consumer Services: Georgia lock and key

Jul 14 2015
Platinum Millennium Publishing Ty CohenMusic Biz I only ordered information for $7 and has since had 19.99 taken out last two months. The number associated with their business will not go through for canceling. Garner North Carolina Author: Gurley, Alabama Media: Platinum Millennium Publishing Garner, North Carolina

Jul 06 2015
Georgia Lock & Key ,ga-lockandkey.com Two Hours Late, Then Tried to Charge Me, Told Me to Go F**** Myself! Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Security Services: Georgia Lock & Key Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2015
quick lock smith 247 quick lock smith 247 ripped me off for $258.40 Nationwide Author: humble , Texas Auto Repair Service: quick lock smith 247 Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
Adobe Creative Cloud is a deceptive business using deceptive business practices that tries to lock you into a never ending annual renewing contract. Internet Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Computer Software: Adobe Creative Cloud Internet

Jun 11 2015
Vacation Breeze Locksmith rip off, vacation breeze, honolulu, waikiki, locksmith, car, lock, keys Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Emergency Services: Vacation Breeze Locksmith Honolulu, Hawaii

Jun 10 2015
gold key resorts Fraud central I was scammed into buying a leftover week, I was told, that another couple was upgrading and I could buy them out inorder to save myself $42,000 dollars, and still purchase my condo for 16,000. My maintainance fees were to be $750, but I was told I would not have to pay if I didnt use it for that year. First year I was unable to go, they sent me a bill, now they put it on my credit report, the $750, went to $1197, so now I m not going to pay the loan either. I tried to lock in my week for this past year and was unable to do so, everytime I tried to deal with them and use the program they sell, it was cheaper for me to just book a room somewhere else. I would love to get a bunch of people together and go after these scumbags!!!! Virginia Beach, Virginia Author: shavertown, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: gold key resorts

Jun 04 2015
Millennium Transport & Mechanics, Inc. Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Chris Stratton RIP OFF, SCAM ARTISTS, HIGHWAY ROBBERY Levittown, NY Nationwide Author: Commack, New York Mechanics: Millennium Transport & Mechanics, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 03 2015
readydebit readyfinancial/metabank/accountnow readydebit visa gold----prepaid cards locked as soon as you reload with funds!!!!! ramone Nationwide Readydebit Financial Author: golden, Colorado Financial Services: readydebit Nationwide

40, Report #1232099

May 29 2015
Mike Smith, Attorney Told me I negelected to pay a loan back for 400 now it is 1200, threatened to take me to federal court, arrest me at my home or workplace, freeze all of my accounts. He had me send him payments via moneygram amount so far 600. I threatened to contact my local police department and he told me he was filing the case in federal court monday31 and sending federal agents to lock me up. ny ny rebuttal Author: phila, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Mike Smith, Attorney Internet

May 16 2015
Georgia lock and key messed up my car.was supposed to make a key and now my car won't start. know I'm without transportation and my car is in the shop and more money is involved. they can't get it started. atlanta GA Author: Norcross,, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Georgia lock and key Internet

May 04 2015
Armored Lock armored-lock.com Dispatch Service that Misrepresents Fraudulent Pricing Tempe, Az. Nationwide
Author: ST. CHARLES, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Armored Lock Nationwide

Apr 28 2015
JLK AUTOPARTS they asked me to register,so I did. I purchaseed a master window&lock control switch,and it looked like it went through. But I noticed that after 3 days it said that my purchase ispending. Internet Author: Old Town , Florida Auto Parts: JLK AUTOPARTS Internet

Apr 28 2015
Eddie's Door and Lock This is not a legal or legitimate business. They are operating fraudulently, this is a SCAM! Citrus Heights California Author: California Garage Door Companies: Eddie's Door and Lock Citrus Heights, California

Apr 23 2015
Millennium Sales, INC Michealangelobosch.Com Cashed checks, bogus address, no answer to phone W. Berlin NJ Author: Houston, Texas Door to Door Sales: Millennium Sales, INC Nationwide

Apr 17 2015
Immediate Response Locksmith Charged a service fee to come out and tell me I needed someone to pick the lock. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Photography: Immediate Response Locksmith San Antonio, Texas

Apr 16 2015
Lock Poker Lock Casino Liars This company is a bunch of liars and cheats 400% deposit bonus why? they never pay you! Carocao Internet Author: BucksCounty, Pennsylvania Casinos: Lock Poker Internet

Apr 15 2015
B-OK Lock Smith JOE BARRAGAN On 04/04/2014 I called B-OK lock smith out to my place to fix my Key switch Palm Desert California Author: , California Auto Security: B-OK Lock Smith Palm Desert, California

49, Report #1219307

Mar 30 2015
bluehost.com Marketing hyple about low cost montlly billing but they actually charge 3-years in advance without disclosure at checkout form and then deny a refund and lock you out of acct due to complaint keeping all your money! Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Web Hosting: bluehost.com Internet

50, Report #1219269

Mar 30 2015
Millennium Alarm Systems (ADT) Las Vegas Unfair Treatment of Service Members Being Relocated Due to Military Orders Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Millennium Alarm Systems (ADT) Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada