Your Search | millennium lock
Approximately 877 Reports Found

Oct 14 2015
freehosting.com They suspend/terminate accounts via unfounded/untrue accusations with no way to respond in order to rebut because they lock you out of entering their site even though they instructed me to contact their business department. Tujunga Internet Author: Tujunga, California Web Hosting: freehosting.com Internet

Oct 14 2015
Hoby Ferrell Hoby Ferrell Keller Williams KW KellerWilliams Architectural Market Old World Masters Fine Furniture Bridge of Allen Custom Wood Floors Millennium Windows Loyal Iron Doors USA Continental Iron Crested Butter Shutter and Beam Company International Coppersm Hoby Ferrell is a crook and a con man Tulsa, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Real Estate Investing: Hoby Ferrell Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Ontel AKA wonder Lock Wallet Its a bait and switch, complete fraud Fairfield New Jersey
Author: Defiance, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Ontel Fairfield, New Jersey

Oct 02 2015
Citgo owner Tony condones stealing, raging, and false imprisonment of customer by cashier Rosa Rosa was very disrespectful, tried to force an obvious overcharge, locked the door and shouted obscenities at me. Stone Mountain Georgia Magnetic lock Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Sales People: Citgo owner Tony Stone Mountain, Georgia

Sep 23 2015
Kenda logistics Worked for no pay. No reimbersment. Bypass weighstations. Chargeback for breakdowns. Truck leaking excessive oil. No key to lock unlock Madison Florida Author: Citrus Springs, Florida Employers: Kenda logistics Madison, Florida

Sep 21 2015
new century financial services inc. Pressler and pressler they called all hours of the night threaten me they sent papers saying they were from court that the judge awared them money that they sued me for which I don't understand how that could be cause I didn't get anything telling me I have to be in court then on top of that the letter says I have to pay even more for court fees I don't get it who are these people now the are threatened to lock me up if I don't fill some paper to take 90% of my earnings how am I supposed to pay rent and other bills New York New York Author: newburgh, New York Attorneys General: new century financial services inc. New York , New York

Sep 12 2015
GA Lock and Key LLC Price gauging, Extra charges for work, Discriminates against women, Doesn't repair their work Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Locksmiths: GA Lock and Key LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 07 2015
quicklocksmith247.com Benjamin, technician According to the website there was a $15 service fee and the house lock out started at $35. I was charged $184. The technician took 45 minutes vs the 15 stated on the website. He could not tell me why the charges were so high. I refused to give him my card number and demanded a manager. All I got was a dispatcher who called me on his cell phone. The website has been removed and the phone number does not work. They will not give me the companies info nor a manager to speak to. I will be filing a police report. Hanover Maryland Author: Hanover, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: quicklocksmith247.com Hanover, Maryland

Sep 03 2015
Platinum Millennium Publishing not sure charged my credit card for something I did not authorize knowingly Garner North Carolina Got refunded Author: Nampa, Idaho Book Publishers: Platinum Millennium Publishing Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
quicklocksmith247.com Ori (owner of the business) After getting 3 locks rekeyed,I could lock but could not unlock, they were working fine before rekey,they would not fix problem blaming my doors instead,charged highest price,very rude when I called their office,show low prices on web. Scottsdale,AZ Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: quicklocksmith247.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
Sonja Toth Cricket employee perm locked my Phone having me enter incorrect codes until final lock, now they want to replace my almost new Phone with a refurbished one . I want new or fix mine. To boot they said I did it since George failed to notate my account with what happened.. San Diego, CA, GA, Fl Cricket now AT&T deserve class action suite for theft Author: millerton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sonja Toth Internet

Aug 31 2015
Julie Andrews Casa Del Rio Slumlord of 9 Units that KEEPS SECURITY against the LAW. LANDLORD that STEALS college kids security, and falsifies cleaning reciepts; Sent Locksmith to Drill my lock and did not provide notice to myself or roomate; rented room while previous tenent still ocupied. She broght police with her for walk though and refused to refund security and gave key out to two random strangers. Boca Raton Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Homeowner Associations: Julie Andrews Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 24 2015
Bob McKinneys towing and garage McKinneys FRAUD/By installing a used part(charged for new) that in turn caused electrical damage,then engine lock up cause oil full of gas. Martinsville Indiana Fraudulant install of fuel pump,McKinneys Garage and towing Author: Martinsville, Indiana Auto Warranty: Bob McKinneys towing and garage Martinsville, Indiana

Aug 20 2015
Millennium Travel & Promotions Statements made that tickets & refund check were sent which appear to be lies as have never been received. New Smyrna Beach Florida
Author: Mukilteo, Washington Travel Services: Millennium Travel & Promotions New Smyrna Beach , Florida

Aug 17 2015
Ham's Lock & Key Credit Card Deceivers Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Ham's Lock & Key Key West, Florida

Aug 05 2015
Locksmith 24/7 Locksmith advertises $19.99 best prices. Took lock off to my front door off, put it back one. No more than 5 minutes and charge $162.00 and the lock is still not fixed Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Maintenance Companies: 24/7 Locksmith Longmont, Colorado

Jul 22 2015
Georgia Lock & Key Charged $180 for $35 service per website Atlanta Georgia Author: Canton, Georgia Auto Security: Georgia Lock & Key Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 16 2015
Georgia lock and key Overcharge for $100 Lock Buford, GA Georgia Author: Buford , Georgia Consumer Services: Georgia lock and key

Jul 14 2015
Platinum Millennium Publishing Ty CohenMusic Biz I only ordered information for $7 and has since had 19.99 taken out last two months. The number associated with their business will not go through for canceling. Garner North Carolina Author: Gurley, Alabama Media: Platinum Millennium Publishing Garner, North Carolina

Jul 06 2015
Georgia Lock & Key ,ga-lockandkey.com Two Hours Late, Then Tried to Charge Me, Told Me to Go F**** Myself! Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Security Services: Georgia Lock & Key Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2015
quick lock smith 247 quick lock smith 247 ripped me off for $258.40 Nationwide Author: humble , Texas Auto Repair Service: quick lock smith 247 Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
Adobe Creative Cloud is a deceptive business using deceptive business practices that tries to lock you into a never ending annual renewing contract. Internet Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Computer Software: Adobe Creative Cloud Internet

Jun 11 2015
Vacation Breeze Locksmith rip off, vacation breeze, honolulu, waikiki, locksmith, car, lock, keys Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Emergency Services: Vacation Breeze Locksmith Honolulu, Hawaii

Jun 10 2015
gold key resorts Fraud central I was scammed into buying a leftover week, I was told, that another couple was upgrading and I could buy them out inorder to save myself $42,000 dollars, and still purchase my condo for 16,000. My maintainance fees were to be $750, but I was told I would not have to pay if I didnt use it for that year. First year I was unable to go, they sent me a bill, now they put it on my credit report, the $750, went to $1197, so now I m not going to pay the loan either. I tried to lock in my week for this past year and was unable to do so, everytime I tried to deal with them and use the program they sell, it was cheaper for me to just book a room somewhere else. I would love to get a bunch of people together and go after these scumbags!!!! Virginia Beach, Virginia Author: shavertown, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: gold key resorts

Jun 04 2015
Millennium Transport & Mechanics, Inc. Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Chris Stratton RIP OFF, SCAM ARTISTS, HIGHWAY ROBBERY Levittown, NY Nationwide Author: Commack, New York Mechanics: Millennium Transport & Mechanics, Inc. Nationwide