MINERAL SCIENCE PURITY MINERAL MAKEUP COLOR RESOURCES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mineral science purity mineral makeup color resources
There may be more specific results for "mineral science purity mineral makeup color resources"
For more specific results for "mineral science purity mineral makeup color resources"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Color by Pascale Internet Author: Bacliff, Texas Beauty Salons: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 25 2017
Institute of Makeup Artistry & F/X of San Antonio, The Artistry Company,Carrie von Loudon Absolutly what I paid for Gave me the education to start my career san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Trade Schools: Institute of Makeup Artistry & F/X of San Antonio san antonio, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Masters Miracle Inc later NatureRich Used mineral neutralizer 2002-04, water, gradual neuropathy in feet that has been getting worse each year, now pain. maple grove, minnesota Nationwide online, Minnesota Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Masters Miracle Inc Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Meadowbrook Credit Resources Illegal Loan Scam New York NY Author: Joshua, Texas Loans: Meadowbrook Credit Resources Internet

Jul 23 2017
Fitness Equipment Depot Worlwide, CAC Fitness, Zachleigh Fitness, Col-G Fitness, ZKJ Fitness, ZK Fitness, Z Fitness, KAC Fitness, International Fitness Resources, Weight Management, John Greeley's Fitness Plus, Scam, Steal and Cheat Melville Nationwide Author: Syosset, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Equipment Depot Worlwide Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Pearson vue. Money scam Spokane WA. Washington Blowing smoke Author: Spokane, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: TAS Pearson vue Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
NACPB (Natl Assoc of Certified Public Bookkeepers) Total waste of money, Internet I have had an Good experience with NACPB Author: Sebring, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: NACPB (Natl Assoc of Certified Public Bookkeepers) Internet

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Still no response...Voltron Motors has new endorsers to inclued Tyrese Gibson and Prestige Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 21 2017
western skin care recurring charges on my wife's debit card Internet This is a membership fee that is charged monthly Author: westbrook, Texas Credit Card Fraud: western skin care Internet

Jul 21 2017
Wrinkle Couture Deceiving advertising without telling about trial period requirements until after they bill you an outlandish price Santa Ana Internet California
If you live in California check out this Automatic Renewal Law Author: Woodinville, Washington Eye Care: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Jul 21 2017
Color by Pascal Color by Pascale had a sale for free makeup and you past for shipping and handling. I ordered products from them back in April 2017 and never received them. I attempted to contact them and noticed the website no longer exists. All of the conversations that were exchanged between Color by Pascale and myself via Facebook messenger are no longer available and they're Facebook page is no longer available. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Beauty Products: Color Pascal Internet

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 20 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Photos Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Jul 19 2017
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Totaly unfounded Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resources | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. Santa Fe Springs, California

Jul 17 2017
San Tan Ford Internet Used Car Sales Rip-Off Gilbert Arizona Scams in the Auto industry will never go away Author: Casas Adobes, Arizona Motor Vehicle: San Tan Ford Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
mineral simplicity A $ 4.96 trial I cancelled as soon as I ordered because I saw that I would be charged 89.95 withing 14 days. I was sent the product anyway. I called and was told I have no idea about your cancellation, if you return it you will have to pay shipping or you will get charged the full amount!  Harrisburg, PA PA Author: castle rock, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: mineral simplicity Internet

Jul 15 2017
american public university american military university Poor ethics, poor quality, poor experience... Charles Town WV Report Addition. Author: Williamsport, Maryland Colleges and Universities: american public university WV

Jul 15 2017
Color By Pascale Internet Author: Sunland, California Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Internet

Jul 15 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order online by paying only for the shipping $5.99. I ordered 3 types of lipsticks: Psychedelic Matte Deep Moisture, Scandal Matte Deep Moisture, and Angel Matte Deep Moisture Lipstick. I received my order number 56153 and tracking number LW387522385CN. I was told that it was said to be delivered June 17, 2017. I would frequently check my order by tracking and noticed that it was delivered but not at my address. I then called the US Postal Service to file a complaint. I received a call from US Postal Service stating that they didn't understand but on their end it was delivered at that same address other than mine. They told me to contact the color by pascale company to get further understanding about my order. Therefore, I didn't have a phone number but had a email address to message them only to not receive anything back. It is not July 15, 2017 and I haven't received my order. I am concerned by I listed my credit card and am worried about it being charged anymore. China Author: Opp, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Opp, Alabama

Jul 14 2017
Sandy Lane PR Sandy Lane Public Relations Deceptive, Does Not Deliver Takes Money No Refund No Communication Porter Ranch California
Testimonial from DrLaura.com Author: Porter Ranch, California Public Relations: Sandy Lane PR Porter Ranch, California

Jul 12 2017
Jason Wells Dub Press Distribution scammed , lied , plotted , besmirched my name , slandered , steals money , rips off Rockford nationwide Every Opportunity In The World Author: Rochester, Washington Sporting-good Manufactures: Jason Wells Dub Press Distribution Internet