MINERAL SCIENCE PURITY MAKEUP COLOR COLOR RESOURCES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mineral science purity makeup color color resources
There may be more specific results for "mineral science purity makeup color color resources"
For more specific results for "mineral science purity makeup color color resources"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
Alabama DHR Child Support Division Department of Human Resources. Division of children and families. In other states it's referred to as CPS , child protective services or DFACS Department of children and family services. Ruined my credit, reputation-ENTIRE LIFE Each county in Alabama has an office of DHR Alabama Author: Waverly-Auburn, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Alabama DHR Child Support Division Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Upside down in your vehicle loan Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Color by Pascale I ordered what was to be a promotional item and only needed to pay the shipping and handling. Ru Ruston,La71270 Author: San Jacinto, California On-Line Business: Color by Pascale Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Claude Johnson Giutar Control awaiting a refund on an unsatisfactory product for my agegroup 1800 Mineral Spring Ave, PO Box 149 North Provide North Provide Honesty has prevailed, refund received. Author: Kiama, Other Music: Claude Johnson ,

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
Kaitlyn Robidoux- Deceptive sales practices and false claims- Younique Makeup Kaitlyn Robidoux pretends to create real world relationships in order to make sales. Once you have purchased younique makeup from her on the false pretense of a blossoming relationship, prepare to be ghosted immediately. Houston, Humble, Atascocita, Deer Park area Internet Author: Houston, Texas Skin Care: Kaitlyn Robidoux Internet

Aug 10 2017
Meadowbrook credit resources Scammers New york New York Author: Thunder bay, Ontario Loans: Meadowbrook credit resources New york, New York

Aug 08 2017
Hair By Molly / Molyl Does Hair / Molly Dupuie I paid her over $1350 dollars to formulate a color for my hair and it too over a year and now she wants to charge me $50 more dollars and she will not give me my formula so that I may move on to a new colorist. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Hair Salons: Hair By Molly Ft. Myers, Florida

Aug 05 2017
Color by Pascale June the 4th I paid 11.98 for free power lash and nude mattie moisture lipstick, have not heard from them and have not got my order. hi@colorbypascale Internet Author: Henagar, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Color by Pascale Internet

Aug 04 2017
All Computer Resources Save your money Miami Florida Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Parts: All Computer Resources Miami, Florida

12, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
Live Glam Live Glam, Morphe, Morphe Me, MorpheMe, After signing up for their Makeup Brush Monthly plan my bank called me due to someone trying to use my card to spend over $4,000, that one, i don't have, and two didnt authorize. I had to cancel my account and get a new debit card. I ended up getting overdraft fees 6 times. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Romulus, Michigan Skin Care: Live Glam Internet

Aug 02 2017
BIG BUS SAN FRANCISCO i was charged $ 234.00 for three people for transportation and science museum San Francisco California Author: Gresham, Oregon Bus Companies: BIG BUS SAN FRANCISCO San Francisco, California

Aug 02 2017
Color By Pascale Steals funds, does not fulfill the orders properly, ships wrong items/colors Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Skin Care: Color By Pascale Internet

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark Florida

Author: Auckland, Louisiana Alternative Health: Ramesh aka Ray Lala Internet

Aug 01 2017
Color by Pascal Advertised unlimited free lipstick - only have to pay for shipping and processing per item! Unknown Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas TV Advertisements: Color by Pascal Internet

Jul 31 2017
Color by Pascale I ordered two lipsticks from this company on June 21, 2017 and checked my status for a delivery date and the website had been closed and I was unable to obtain my tracking info for my product Internet Author: Anaheim, California Credit Card Fraud: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 31 2017
Color by Pascale I paid shipping and handling for lipstick that they advertised as free! I haven't received the products. It's bee many many months ago, so long I can't even remember exactly when I ordered. I have tried to contact them. I was sent a fake tracking number and told my shipment as in its way...NOTHING Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 30 2017
Dar Waterfront They sent me a letter saying I ordered face makeup and owed them $197. If I didn't respond or refute, they would hold me liable. But there is no place to refute. I am worried about having any contact with them at all. I am also on a fixed income, a heart patient and never order skin products and never will!!! I need to keep them from further harassment! Sherman Oaks, CA California Author: Duluth, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Dar Waterfront Internet

Jul 29 2017
Color by Pascale Color by pascale I ordered 2 matte lipsticks from them and its been over 5months and i havent recieved nothing California
Author: San jose, California Attorney Generals: Color by Pascale California

Jul 28 2017
Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Dr. Rachakonda, Mr. Heitt, and other Investigative Committee members Medical Board not doing its job Reno Nevada update Author: Stateline, Nevada Physicians: Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Reno, Nevada

Jul 28 2017
Color By Pascal Fraud Fraud Fraud !!!!! I ordered 3 lipsticks under this promotion and the lipsticks aren't free like their suppose to be and they never show up and you can't get in contact with them at all!!! I'm pissed because I fail for it On Facebook No city Just fraud Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascal Internet

Jul 28 2017
Patricia McKelroy She's a lier, said my pup was purebreed Tri-Color Yorkie Terrier .....NOT TRUE Temecula California
100percent pure ckc yorkie pup Author: Hemet, California Clubs & Organizations: Patricia McKelroy Temecula, California