Your Search | mini getaways inc arc geat time vacations absolute reservation center

Aug 25 2016
Service America Enterprise, Inc A total rip-off company Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Service America Enterprise, Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 25 2016
TruthFinder, Inc. Truthfinder Click Bait, They charge, Not Free, waste of time Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Internet Fraud: TruthFinder, Inc. Internet

Aug 25 2016
Premiere Cancun Vacations Sold Misleading Package, no refund Cancún Quintana Roo Other Author: Concord, North Carolina Travel Agencies: Premiere Cancun Vacations Cancún Quintana Roo, Other

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Anton Philipp, WB FINANCIAL ADVISORS LLC., Weichsberger Financial Advisors, Inc Lack of Professionalism and Business Integrity Miami Beach Florida Anton Philipp Continued Author: Hollywood, Florida Financial Services: Anton Philipp Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2016
OnlineCompliancePanel.com/Garbage webinar spammers They are big time spammers. I keep getting spam mails several times after I ask them not to send me their emails. Fremont Internet
Author: COPPELL, Virginia Education & Learning Centers: OnlineCompliancePanel.com/Garbage webinar spammers Internet

Aug 24 2016
The center for counseling and wellness Roberta bogle LPC Medicaid needs to audit this company. They seem to be amassing assets and billing a huge amount of medicaid services.  North myrtle beach. South Carolina Author: North Myrtl Beach , South Carolina Mental Health: The center for counseling and wellness

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
NE Texas Builders Inc. John Noyes J R ConstructionJ & R Construction Company John Noyes owes my mother and I over $50,000.00 ,as of now, for work that he was paid for, but did not complete and for repairs, due to the fault of of the builder. Greenville Texas
Author: Honey Grove, Texas Builders & Contractors: NE Texas Builders Inc. John Noyes Greenville, Texas

Think Media Company Inc FRAUD Dont know. ordered through paypal Internet
Author: Star, Idaho Newspapers – Magazines: Think Media Company Inc Internet

Aug 24 2016
Cash Advance Inc Amber Lows and Jerry Brown Lawsuit titled email involving Speedy Cash Services Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Jamie Davis, Dominic Moruzzi scam, rip off, take advantage, bullying, horrible leads Ogden, UT. Utah Author: Littleton, Colorado Small Business Services: Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Ogden, Utah

Aug 24 2016
L&R Inc Rick and Laurie Smith Scam artist CONCORD New Hampshire Author: 03045, New Hampshire Employment Services: L&R Inc CONCORD, New Hampshire

Aug 24 2016
Patron Pros Inc. The above statement is not true Fort Lauderdale Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Restaurants: Patron Pros Inc. Internet

Aug 24 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Elvis Capallen pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Oregon Pike, Lancaster PA location Unethical Scam Artists Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Bavarian Auto Recycling INC BMRparts.com Purchased Guaranteed Tested Engine That Had Internal Failure with no Warranty Support Rancho Cordova California
Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Parts: Bavarian Auto Recycling INC Rancho Cordova, California

Aug 24 2016
Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Nazaire and Company LLCNazaire & Nazaire LLC, Nazpay, NAZAIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INCNAZAIRE'S UNITED-FAMILY AND CHILDREN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION INC. This company failed to file the payroll wages for all employees. Once the employees were laid off they could not collect unemployment benefits because there was no proof of wages earned. Garden City New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Tax Services: Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Garden City, New York

Aug 23 2016
SGI & CO/ SGI Inc, LIARS, CHEATS, THIEVES Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Home Improvements: SGI & CO Irvine, California

Aug 23 2016
Apple Inc. Refused to replace broken device based on claims of 'water damage'. Cupertino CA Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet