MINI VACATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mini vacations
There may be more specific results for "mini vacations"
For more specific results for "mini vacations"
Showing 26-50 of 2,930 Found Reports For more specific results for "mini vacations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 12 2017
Best South Florida Vacations rentals We cant get our deposit back! Hollywood Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Property Management: Best South Florida Vacations rentals

Mar 11 2017
America vacations Yucatan solsan Charged me 300.00 for an all inclusive hotel package to turcs and caicos that is null Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New York Air Travel: America vacations Yucatan solsan Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Tristate financial Sundance vacations Vacation ripoff On line Nationwide Author: Richlands, North Carolina Amusement & Theme Parks: Tristate financial Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Fun for Life Vacations They are not responding. I enter my email and it shows that it does not exist. We paid 3,500.00 for 20 weeks vacation. And we r retiring and like to use it. Big scam. We like our money back. Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: Fun for Life Vacations Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 24 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam, Ripoff, Bait and Switch Internet Please Send Your Contact Information Author: Plevna, Kansas Travel Services: Premier Cancun Internet

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 22 2017
Vista BMW Coconut Creek - Vista BMW - Vista Mini Steer clear unless you like that old fashion slimy car salesman feeling Coconut Creek Florida Author: OCALA, Florida Auto Dealers: Vista BMW Coconut Creek Coconut Creek, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Elk Mini Schnauzers Omar David Heartless Scammer Atlanta Georgia Author: St. Louis co, Minnesota Animal Services: Elk Mini Schnauzers Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 20 2017
Mini Movers 757 Unprofessional& Dishonest Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Moving & Storage: Mini Movers 757 Virginia BeacH, Virginia

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
brice anderson at prime alliance Towson cleveland Ohio Author: Goodyear, Arizona Air Travel: Prime alliance holdings and Amadeus vacations Towson , Maryland

Feb 15 2017
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldog's customers receive complete satisfaction. Stone Quarry’s approach focuses on providing finest quality English bulldog puppies available. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises continued operations improvement by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Stone Quarry Bulldogs is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Author: Damariscotta, Maine Animal Abuse: Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Stone Quarry Bulldogs breed, show, sell English bulldogs, standard & mini sized. Stone Quarry Bulldogs, AKC inspected & compliant facility. Stone Quarry Bulldogs money back guarantees all puppies with 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defect! Dedicated to finding loving homes & educating owners for healthy loving bulldogs. Garrettsville, Ohio

Feb 15 2017
Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Rip off, trade you vacation package in lieu of buying your time share Townson,MD Maryland, and Ohio Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Branson Way Productions Branson Way Vacations, Ozark mountain veterans Fraud,scam,ripoff,illegal,tax evasion, BRANSON Missouri False Statement Author: Branson, Missouri Travel Services: Branson Way Productions BRANSON, Missouri

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 02 2017
Voyager Vacation Club Outrigger, Travel Services, Time to Vacation, Discover Vacations Scam Alert Greenville, DE Internet Still a Rip Off Author: Tampa, Florida Travel Services: Voyager Vacation Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
America Vacations 2 SCAM Paid $420 for travel promotion god for 18 month - I went to call to book reservation and phone has been disconnected mexico Nationwide Author: westbury, New York Lodging: America Vacations 2 Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Deceptive Trade practices Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Travel Services: Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Away To Paradise Vacations What happened to my free cruise? I' m out 598.00 on taxes and fees. Was I scammed? Dale City Virginia Author: Ogden, Utah Cruises: Away To Paradise Vacations Dale City, Virginia

Jan 24 2017
North Coast Auto Mall TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: NORTH COAST AUTO MALL TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. North Coast Auto Mall has over 1,000 vehicles including: Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Dodge, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, & much more. North Coast Auto Mall has every type of automobile to suit any kind of buyer, whether customers want a convertible sports car for leisurely driving or a mini-van to fit entire family. North Coast Auto Mall serves Northeast Ohio's car buyers for over 10 years! Akron, Ohio

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 23 2017
Light in the Box Mini in the Box Cheated me out of my money and not sent goods Hong Kong Hong Kong Author: BANGOR, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Light in the Box Hong Kong,

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 17 2017
Proven Power Sports Mini Search LLC Took my mony for a scooter , never delivered it , their phone is now disconnweted and no one answers the email Brooklynn New York Author: Elgin, Texas Motorcycles: Proven Power Sports Brooklynn, New York