Your Search | mink eye

May 26 2016
Skin Optics Eye Essentials Subscription Scam!!! Beware of Skin Optics! Internet Author: Combs, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

May 25 2016
EYE VIBE BELLE YOUTH Did not disclose recurring billing. Did allow 30 days to complete trial offer. Lakewood New Jersey Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Mail Order Services: EYE VIBE & Skin Element Internet

May 24 2016
PureCell Eye Therapy DermaSoft Skin Therapy Trial time started when shipped. Called to cancel pending charges, they refused. Notifying WA A/G of fraud. Internet Author: Arlington, Washington Bait-and-Switch: PureCell Eye Therapy Internet

May 23 2016
Radiant Eye Serum / Skin Lush / Royal Serum Offered a ATrial of a product only to charge my account $200 2 weeks later Downey or Santa Ana california Finally Found An Address Author: Long Beach, California Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

May 21 2016
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy. Charge names: health *dermisglow Guilford CT and rly*dermarenu Westminster CA Did not inform me of the 14 day time frame so was charged for items I did not order Guilford. West inster CT. CA Author: St Paul, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy Nationwide

May 21 2016
New Brillance New Brillance Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Neenah, Wisconsin Eye Care: New Brillance Rancho Santa Fe, California

May 20 2016
ParanaLentes Sent very old LOT product. Order was placed2016, recieved a 2012LOT/Batch. Curitiba Internet
Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Eye Care: ParanaLentes Internet

May 18 2016
sharper tone eye neuewin skinsation Company states that you pay shipping cost, then in 14 days they charge your account $98.71 and $89.77! Internet Author: Roseville, California Drugstores: sharper tone eye Internet

May 18 2016
Skin Optics Eye Essentials I accepted the free trial offer and called to cancel, but still received another shipment and was told that I did not cancel in time. Santa Ana California Author: Scottsville, New York Questionable Activities: Skin Optics Eye Essentials Santa Ana, California

May 17 2016
Beauty Impressions Skin Elements and Eye Vibe This company is very deceptive! Don't buy from them!!!  Phoenix Arizona Author: Hyde Park, Utah Alternative Health: Beauty Impressions Phoenix, Arizona

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 16 2016
Beauty care products Vskin ActiveAge Escape eye gel Canyonvskin Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Marathon, Florida Telemarketers: Beauty care products Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 15 2016
Skin optics Eye essentials Total scam Santa Ana California Internet Author: Long Beach Island, New Jersey Eye Care: Skin optics Internet

May 14 2016
Beauty Impressions, Skin Elements Unadvertised 14 day trial not clearly stated on 'free trial' Pacoima California Author: Manchester, Missouri Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 12 2016
My Eye Lab Deceptive tactics to make you overspend NORTH MIAMI BEACH Florida Author: N Miami Beach, Florida Eye Care: My Eye Lab NORTH MIAMI BEACH, Florida

May 12 2016
BEY*BLISSFULEYES SKIN ELEMENT, EYE VIBE ,PRODUCT NAMEeyecare5404276240BEY*BLISSFULEYES, I.D. 3899000002763660 Extortion - charged unauthorized amounts to my credit card. Gave fake documentation to my credit card company. billed charges from a NO ADDRESS, NO WEB ADDRESS COMPANY, USED United States Postal Service to complete the scam. NO CITY - NO INTERNET ADDRESS Internet Author: San Jose, California Sales People: BEY*BLISSFULEYES Internet

May 10 2016
BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS EYE VIBE COMPLETE SCAM AND TOTAL ROBBERY AND RIP-OFF pacoima California Author: sparks, Nevada Eye Care: BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS EYE VIBE pacoima, California

May 10 2016
Skin elements, precious reserve I ordered a sample of cream and eye vibe it burned my skin to the point it peeIed so returned it thru us postal service you charged me 95.00 without authorization I called into Cust service the gentleman had no compassion at all and offered to give me fifty percent refund but still is going to charge me for eye vibe.  Las Vegas, Tucson Nationwide Author: Stockton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cat Internet

May 10 2016
Hydrolux skin cream Blossom Lie cheat and steal..persistent scammers. When I tried to cancel they would only allow it for a 2 month period, Internet Author: Albany, Oregon Eye Care: Hydrolux skin cream Internet

May 09 2016
Revita Rx and nuessense and lajune I ordered eye cream for $4.95 and eas charged $88.10 and then two other amounts of $89.95 and $86.52 Internet Author: Centralia, Illinois Attorneys General: Revita Rx and nuessense and lajune Internet

May 09 2016
Bullseye Powder Coating d/b/a Bullseye Broward, Florida Powder Coating Solutions, d/b/a Bulls Eye Powder Coating, Michael Saavedra and Mario Jose Saavedra Horrible! West Park 33023 Florida
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Body Work & Repair: Bullseye Powder Coating West Park 33023, Florida

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a free trial and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the free trial I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 07 2016
Skin Optics Eye Essentials This company has unrealistic return or refund policy. Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Nationwide

May 06 2016
Eye Rewind Pristine Skin, Diamond Eyes Company made unathorized charge to my accout. San Diego California Author: Altadena, California Computer Mail Order: Eye Rewind Internet

May 06 2016
Beauty Impressions Eye Vibe, Skin Element Scam - Do not Try Pacoima California Author: Irving, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California