Your Search | mink eye

glasses USA Internet Author: Deltona, Florida Eye Care: glasses USA Internet

Sep 02 2015
Advanced Eye Care Center eye doctors, optometrists. phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Advanced Eye Care Center phoenix, Arizona

Sep 02 2015
Americas Best Eyeglasses Contact Lens Exam Fraud lacey Washington Author: Grapeview, Washington Eye Care: Americas Best Eyeglasses lacey, Washington

Sep 02 2015
RenvaDerm Skin Serum and Eye Cream Ordered a trial on line and my credit card was billed for almost 200.00 Santa Ana California Author: Willard, Ohio On-Line Business: RenvaDerm Skin Serum and Eye Cream Santa Ana, California

5, Report #1252041

Aug 31 2015
Sterling Optical Lynbrook, NY Nasty sales people and inferior service Lynbrook New York Author: Hewlett, New York Eye Care: Sterling Optical Lynbrook, NY Lynbrook, New York

Aug 30 2015
Vitier Beauty Recieved the trail cream and eye. It burnt all around my eyes and was red and sore for days. Could not see any improvement with the cream. It also affected my vision for the three days. Santa Ana California Author: Mesa, Arizona TV Advertisements: Vitier Beauty Santa, California

Aug 30 2015
Vita Cream & Eye Serum Eye Born Rip-off anti-aging cream that does not work & is not endorsed by Dr. Oz!  Florida Internet Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Eye Care: Vita Cream & Eye Serum Internet

Aug 30 2015
MiraVie Skin Care www.naturalskincare.com Eye and skin care cream totally not worth the hassle! Internet Author: Odenton, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie Skin Care Internet

Aug 29 2015
MyEyeLab Hollywood BaiT and switch, along with terrible quality products. Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Eye Care: MyEyeLab Hollywood Hollywood, Florida

Aug 29 2015
Vitier Eye Serum Charged $89.98 without out my knowledge on my credit card Santa Ana California Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Vitier Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 26 2015
Joven Skin Serum Sereno Eye Cream Sereno Eye Cream Joven Skin Care-Ripoff Company-Deceptive Practice Take Offer Trial of Product but then whatever credit card you used for shipping they begin billing 14 days later over $150! Santa Ana CA Author: irvine, California On-Line Stores: Joven Skin Serum Internet

Aug 26 2015
Vitier Vitier Scam Automatically Charges $89.97 Santa Ana California Author: Miami Beach, Florida Eye Care: Vitier Santa Ana, California

Aug 25 2015
eyetensive skintensive Total Scam Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Eye Care: eyetensive Internet

Aug 24 2015
Mira Vie Skin/Eye Care Not a Free Sample - Expensive Double Subscription! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Mira Vie Skin/Eye Care Internet

Aug 22 2015
Skinlogic and Eyetensive Skinlogic and Eyetensive This company stole from me. Let me explained: I ordered there product for $10.95 which I never received. When I called they told me my product was deliver on August 10th. Which I have yet to receive. On August 1th 2015 My checking account was missing $170.90. For what!!! They took out there $10.95 for what the product cost. In short I was charged $200 for nothing. I say that I was ripped off for shore. In other words they stole from me. I thought stealing was a crime. Santa Ana California Author: Medford, Massachusetts Eye Care: Skinlogic and Eyetensive Santa Ana , California

Aug 21 2015
Brilliant Eye Cream LLC Scam said trial and sent full bottle and then another serum that I didn't order. 89.99 each. I called and they said that there was nothing they could do. scam Lake Forest, CA Author: Three Rivers, Massachusetts Cash Services: Brilliant Eye Cream LLC Internet

Aug 21 2015
vitier eye and skin cream i just wanted a trial offer to see if it worked. so i got it and have useing it everyday. i am not impresed then i notice on my bank account that they have charged me 85 dollors two times. i did not want this and did not order it. i just wanted the trial. rip offf from these people who just want to look bettee Internet Author: springdale, Arkansas Eye Care: vitier eye and skin cream Internet

Aug 20 2015
Stanton Optical Buy one pair get one free Knoxville Tennessee Author: Louisville, Tennessee Eye Care: Stanton Optical Knoxville, Tennessee

Aug 20 2015
Vietier Eye Cream Vitier Eye the company took money out of my bank account without permission to do so. I paid for shipping nothing else. They set me up for future shipments, they told me I can return it for a refund,but did not tell me that my inital shipping funds would be refunded to me since I now have no product. The rep on the phone kept changing the amount that I could get back. It sounds like a full on scam. Santa Ana California Author: El Cajon, California Eye Care: Vietier Eye Cream Santa Ana , California

Aug 20 2015
glassesusa.com When I asked for a refund, they tried to sell me more pairs of glasses. They say free shipping and returns--NOPE. new york city Internet Author: richardson, Texas Eye Care: glassesusa.com Internet

Aug 19 2015
Live Right Nutrient, Perfect Skin On June 18th I received an email advertisement for Topical Vitiman C eyecream. I went to the website to order it and it said for a limited time they would send a sample for $4.95. I didn't receive the product until July 15th. I did not see anything about having to cancel within 17 days or I'd be enrolled in an auto ship program and charged $89.95 per month.Scottsdale, AZ AZ & GA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Live Right Nutrient Scottsdale, AZ ,

Aug 19 2015
Vitier eye serum and skin cream Vitriol for Vitier Internet Author: sumter, South Carolina Eye Care: Vitier Internet

Aug 19 2015
Eye serum( Pure Health) First I paid trial fee 4.99, after that for two more month,they charge my credit after they bill my credit card about five hundred dollars for two more month, until I call mt credit card stop pay and Isrnt me another card Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Eye serum( Pure Health) Internet

Aug 19 2015
Vitier Skin Cream and Eye Serum They charged me before I even used the product. When I talked to customer it was hard to understand and he said goodbye and hung up when I asked a question! Santa Ana California Author: Cottage Grove, Minnesota Sales People: Vitier Skin Cream and Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 18 2015
Moretsky Cassidy Lasik Vision Correction Dr. Sanford L. Moretsky, Richard Sexual Assault, Elder Abuse, Deceptive Practices Mesa Arizona Well... Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Eye Care: Moretsky Cassidy Lasik Vision Correction Mesa, Arizona