Your Search | mirenesse cosmetics
Approximately 290 Reports Found

Oct 17 2014
Da Vinci Cosmetics Mineral Make-up Los Angeles Take your money & you get nothing! scam artists Encino California Author: Australia, Alabama Beauty Products: Da Vinci Cosmetics Mineral Make-up Los Angeles Encino , California

Sep 19 2014
Bh Cosmetics My Bh Cosmetics Nightmare & Why I'll NEVER shop there again! Burbank Internet
Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Bh Cosmetics Internet

Sep 17 2014
kaplan cosmetics dr.kaplan and dr.jean a real real real butcher Altamonte Springs and Maitland Internet florida. Author: kissimmee, Florida Plastic Surgeons: kaplan cosmetics Internet

Sep 01 2014
OROGOLD COSMETICS Enticed me, Convinced me, entrapped me very quickly took my payment faster than anything I have ever seen. and then I realized they had deceived me ! SAN FRANCISCO California Author: Carringbah, Alabama Beauty Products: OROGOLD COSMETICS SAN FRANCISCO, California

Aug 31 2014
gscm fulfillment I was contacted thru web pop-up,gscm fulfillment/cosmetics I signed for trial,want to cancel and cannot get through by phone, fax,email burbank Alberta Author: athens, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: gscm fulfillment burbank, Alberta

Aug 03 2014
Fine beauty cosmetics Perfume de Paris-Paris-Store Beware!!! Scam Artist in Paris Hotel Store in Las Vegas Perfume de Paris Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Beauty Products: Fine beauty cosmetics Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2014
city cosmetics city lips dont buy from city cosmetis salt lake city utah Author: joliet, Illinois Beauty Salons: city cosmetics salt lake city, Utah

Jul 11 2014
Merita Shoopman MERITA SHOOPMANMACBABYSCLOSETDEMURE COSMETICS I sold this scam artist an authentic brand new mac lipstick. she crushed the box in came in herself and demanded partial refund and I agreed to give her a full refund if she sent me back the item. she agreed and shipped me a envelope with a crushed EMPTY lipstick box. ebay refunded her money and she kept my lipstick. she obviously knew what she was doing by mailing an empty box. I didnt fall for her lies and agree to give her a partial refund because I know that there is no way the box the lipstick came in could crush like that. She wanted me to give her a refund and keep the lipstick. So basically ebay refunded her money and she kept my lipstick. I googled her and found multiple complaints she should be in jail greer South Carolina Author: katy, Texas Jewelry Stores: Merita Shoopman greer, South Carolina

Jul 10 2014
Orogold Cosmetics Knightsbridge London Big time touting and rip-off Paris? France Author: London, Other Unusual Rip-Off: orogold cosmetics London, Select State/Province

Jul 06 2014
Deep Sea Products Edison Mall Kiosk Dead Sea Products Today I permitted an individual working for Deep Sea Cosmetics to remove my makeup & apply a colagen based eye cream to my face. When I told him that I would not be making a purchase, he said that he had to remove it then. He took a wet cloth & removed the cream. As I walked away I felt my skin drying very quickly. My daughter looked at me & stated that there was a white crust on my face where he had applied water. I went to the bathroom & had to remove this crust with my finger nail. The employee had applied salt water to my face out of spite for not purchasing his product after his lengthy sales pitch. I went back & let him know how cruel it was to do that to anyone. I also let the unsuspecting next victim know what he had done to me. I hope that she did not have salt water applied to her fce as well. Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Beauty Salons: Deep Sea Products Edison Mall Kiosk Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 01 2014
Jeanne DeVirgiliis Salesperson for Mary Kay cosmetics Outright dishonest thief Bensalem Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Jeanne DeVirgiliis Internet

Jun 23 2014
Deep sea cosmetics the products were sold to me and the next day i get skin rashes and eyes were swollen sioux falls South Dakota Author: Geneva, Illinois Eye Care: Deep sea cosmetics sioux falls, South Dakota

Jun 21 2014
Edufirst Consulting - Fevour Cosmetics and Yvonne Mccastle fraudulent chargeback, didn't pay for services rendered, asked for additional services and didn't pay, using a logo they do not own copyright for Tyrone Georgia Author: Tyrone, Georgia Tutoring: Edufirst Consulting Nationwide

Jun 19 2014
Smart In Concepts Shawn Randleman, Smart Venture Concepts, Created By Earth, Biz Life Guru Network, WebSources, P'Caux Cosmetics Theft by deception, Massive rip off Norfolk Virginia
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Smart In Concepts Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 17 2014
Shawn Randleman Smart in Concepts, Created by Earth, April Story, Websourcez, Smart Venture Concepts,P'Caux Cosmetics, Shawn Randleman/Smart in Concepts MASSIVE PONZI SCHEME AND THEFT BY DECEPTION CORPORATE SCAM ARTIST Norfolk Virginia
Author: Atlant, Georgia Multi-Level Marketing: Shawn Randleman Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 15 2014
Web Sourcez Shawn Randleman, April Story, P'Caux Cosmetics, Smart In Concepts, Smart Solutions Scam artist, Con artist, New York New York
Author: Albertville, Alabama Websites: Web Sourcez Select State/Province

Jun 14 2014
Shawn Randleman/Smart in Concepts P'Caux Cosmetics, April Story, Created by Earth, Smart Venture Concepts, WebSourcez, Biz Life Guru Network Corporate Con artist, Money was paid for service that was never intended to be rendered, Over 40 individuals scammed out of thousands Norfolk Virginia
Author: Alabama Multi-Level Marketing: Shawn Randleman/Smart in Concepts Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 02 2014
ROYAL LABS NATURAL COSMETICS INC AROMA BELLA BEWARE OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS Johns Island South Carolina
Author: Houston, Texas Manufacturers: ROYAL LABS NATURAL COSMETICS INC Johns Island, South Carolina

May 23 2014
Theresa Wild Permanent Cosmetics Theresa Wild Theresa Grimes Lasting Beauty Permanent Make Up Services Lasting Beauty Anna Wilde THERESA WILD, DANGEROUS COSMETIC TATTOOIST…... BI POLAR ALCOHOLIC - AND SEMI PERMANENT MAKE UP TECHNICIAN THERESA WILD FORMERLY KNOWN AS THERESA GRIMES OF LASTING BEAUTY, THERESA WILD PERMANENT COSMETICS AND LASTING BEAUTY PERMANENT MAKE UP SERVICES. SHE IS BASED IN SALISBURY, WILTSHIRE Salisbury Wiltshire
Author: Bolton, Other Beauty Salons: Theresa Wild Permanent Cosmetics Salisbury, Other

May 17 2014
herbergers grand junction co Sandy howard/cosmetics Elizabeth Arden counter manager. Austin mann/undercover security these two women are blatently lesbians and disrespect and customers that aren't lesbian or gay as well as using meth and desling it as well grand junction Colorado Author: grand junction, Colorado Drug Dealers: herbergers grand junction co grand junction, Colorado

May 15 2014
CONSUMERSGUIDE.COM CRAIG CLEMENS THIS COMPANY PURPORTS TO GIVE UNBIASED REVIEWS OF COSMETIC PRODUCTS. THE SITE IS REGISTERED TO CRAIG CLEMENS WHO IS DESCRIBED AS A COSMETICS EXECUTIVE IN HIS BIO FOR THE REALITY TV SHOW LUCKY B******S. Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Consumer Services: CONSUMERSGUIDE.COM Internet

May 09 2014
OroGold Cosmetics Ran my card 4 times for charges I never authorized Frisco Nationwide Author: Frisco, Texas Bait-and-Switch: OroGold Cosmetics Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Timeless Cosmetics Forever Flawless High Pressure Sales Tactics - Transaction processed after NO THANK YOU Miami Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Beauty Products: Timeless Cosmetics Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 09 2014
Skinhale.com SAM Skin Care & Cosmetics LLC Placed an order back in Nov. 2013 money was taken quicky never received the product. emailed twice, got a response waited three days for the package never came so i started emailing again and havent heard back since. its been over 5months. Villa Park California Author: Pomona, California Home HealthCare: Skinhale.com Villa Park, California

Apr 06 2014
Skinhale SAM Skin Care & Cosmetics LLC Ordered over a month ago, quick charge no product! Villa park California Author: New Hampshire Medical Supplies: Skinhale Villa park, California