Your Search | miss cj miles

Aug 21 2016
MORGAN COMPANY CJ & Associates, CMCBuildersdesigners. Morgancompanybuilders Morganconstructioncompanytx.com MORGAN COMPANY (CJ MORGAN& ASSOCIATE) BBB #91377462 IS A RIP OFF COMPANY SCURRY, TEXAS Texas Author: Texas Builders & Contractors: MORGAN COMPANY Texas

Aug 12 2016
Miles Pool Service Disappears When Check clears/won't honor warranty/unlicensed Temecula California Author: Santa Ana, California Pools & Saunas: Miles Pool Service Temecula, California

Aug 08 2016
CarParts.com Bought alternator for 67 Dart, lasted less then 100 miles, was told to send it back for a refund, never heard from them again, out over $100 bucks for part and shipping. They're a true ripoff! California Author: Valley Falls, Kansas Auto Parts: CarParts.com Internet

Aug 07 2016
Stubaus Transport Christian StubausCristina Used me relentlessly for 27 days straight even when I told him I was seriously I'll and needed to see my doctor. Caused me to miss 2 Dr.'s appts. Had me travel across the entire northern states from California to New Hampshire making numerous p/u and deliveries in between. And after I insisted on coming home, still wanted me to 3 drops before I got there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Road Rage: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

5, Report #1320483

Aug 03 2016
Walter's Mercedes-Benz I brought my S500 for oil change service. They recommended B service since it was due after 2300 miles. I agreed and the charge was $350. Nothing else was wrong with the car, I waited to get my car done.You take your car for oil change, you may end-up paying more than $1700 Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Walter's Mercedes-Benz Riverside, California

6, Report #1320405

Aug 03 2016
FTI Frederick-thompson company I started with this company 3 weeks ago yesterday, I am only getting 1-1/2 loads a week. the bad part about it, these loads are only about 300-400 miles, I get one on around tuesday, the other on friday that delivers on thursday and monday so how am I supposed to get miles when I am sitting in truckstop (NOT BY CHOICE)?  terminal is located in detroit, mi michigan Author: Sycamore, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: FTI michigan

7, Report #1320284

Aug 02 2016
St. Armands Group There was a message left by a Miss Jones. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Blytheville, Arkansas Collection Agencies: St. Armands Group Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Ron Carter Hyundai I purchased vehicle from the dealership. The vehicle had 80,000 plus miles. ¬†Friendswood, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Ron Carter Hyundai Friendswood,, Texas

Jul 20 2016
Florilli transportation No miles.. Bad equipment, and racist.. Davenport Iowa Author: Dallas, Texas Racists: Flotilla transportation Davenport , Iowa

Jul 20 2016
Drivetime Drive time, Bridgecrest Drivetime Technical Abuse And Scam! Phoenix Nationwide I plan on consulting an attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Owners Pride Companions Craig/Cj Tobler Lair, coward, s*** on the bottom of your shoe. Lockhart Texas Author: Texas Animal Abuse: Owners Pride Companions Lockhart , Texas

Jul 18 2016
liberty automotive protection my protective coverage on my vehicle was bumper to bumper,5 years ,100,000 miles, supposed to geta rental if needed.allenhurst New Jersey Author: morganfield, Kentucky Auto Warranty: liberty automotive protection allenhurst, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
Zeno Auto Parts; Mr. Ozzie Jackson; Mr. Lakshmi Ramachandran; Mr. Miles Jones Purchased engine deposit $1000. Got their money and now will not comunicate with me... many phone calls, and emails not answered! Nothing for my investment. Hamilton New Jersey Author: Plano, Texas Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
paschall Truck liones miss leading statments,, falsifying documents, with holdong funds. murray Kentucky Author: Muskegon, Michigan Trucking Companies: paschall Truck liones murray, Kentucky

Jul 14 2016
JKC Rings Miss representation / false advertising Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Jewelers: JKC Rings Internet

Jul 14 2016
Dovenmuehle Mortgage Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc. 1 Corporate Drive Suite 360 Lake Zurich, IL 60047 miss appropriated principal mortgage payment Lake Zurich Illinois Author: south jordan, Utah Mortgage Companies: Dovenmuehle Mortgage Lake Zurich, Illinois

Jul 13 2016
Allied Auto Shippers They raised the quote twice and promised to meet me and the charged my card and never showed up. I drove over 600 miles for nothing. I called and they were so nasty with me i had to jump out of character. if anyone has the corporate info please contact me. ikennakey@live.com Internet Author: san diego, California Auto Shipping Companies: Allied Auto Shippers Internet

Jul 05 2016
Stoneridge Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Stoneridge Jeep;Stoneridge Chrysler Issued me defective brand new vehicle - 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee with less than 500 miles on it Pleasanton California Author: Dublin, California Auto Dealers: Stoneridge Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Pleasanton, California

Jul 05 2016
Miles Kimball Refused to refund Overpayment Oshkosh Nationwide Author: West Covina, California Department & Outlet Stores: Miles Kimball Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Ford Motor Company ford engine dies at 100 thousand miles Nationwide Nice Try Author: middletown , Ohio Auto Dealers: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Monster Transmission Another dead monster transmission, 2 yr, 630 miles Brooksville Florida Author: whitehouse, Ohio Auto Parts: Monster Transmission Brooksville, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 21 2016
Western flyer express Used me until I asked why I was not getting paid then cut miles. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Stratford , Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Western flyer express Oklahoma city , Oklahoma

Jun 20 2016
Snapcap.com Snap Capital Lending Miss leading website and ran a loan with out my approval Charleston South Carolina Review Copied from BBB Author: 96151, California Financial Services: Snapcap.com Charleston, South Carolina

Jun 06 2016
iDrive Utah iDrive They sold me a truck that didn't last 500 miles. Orem Utah Author: Saratoga Springs, Utah Auto Dealers: iDrive Utah Orem, Utah