Your Search | miss cj miles

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
Heirtrich Toyota of Milford Purchased a Vehicle that supposed to have 7yrs, 100,000 miles but GMC Dealers said it is only 5yrs, 100,00 miles Milford Delaware Author: Harrington, Delaware Auto Dealer Repairs: Heirtrich Toyota of Milford Delaware

Jan 07 2017
Enterprise Rent A Car Scam Encinitas California Did I miss something? Author: Encinitas, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent A Car Encinitas, California

Dec 30 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles. Pathfinder Business Strategies &Drew Miles total commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any complaints & address all inquiries. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to want to keep more of what they make and protect their assets. *UPDATE ..Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles committed to the success of their clients. Verified by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. I met a man names Drew Miles. Drew is a tax and asset protection expert and to me he is a modern day hero. Author: Columbus, Ohio Business Consulting: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
Colett Taylor, CJ, Tayco Holdings, Kingdom Financial (Consortium Group) This lady and her company took $3900 from me and never provided the service or refunded my money Lexington Kentucky Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Colett Taylor, CJ Lexington , Kentucky

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
waldemar potocki I wanted to replace breakes for $270 in 1999 toyota with 180000 miles, they called my wife with addtional repaire and I end up with 4400 bill tha enrage me gt Monreo New jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Repair Service: waldemar potocki

Dec 28 2016
Prize Candles 1300 miles for christmas. Havent seen my step daughter in 2 years and she left my home without her presents. Pos company owes,me Internet Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candles Internet

Dec 13 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian Florida*UPDATE ...Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles offer commitment to the success of their clients. Verified by Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Yet, with one simple strategy that you gave me during our last coaching session, I increased my income by over $25,000 per month! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Tutoring: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 02 2016
Autoform Vancouver Miles North Aaron Van Pykstra scam artists Vancouver British Columbia Author: vancouver BC, British Columbia Auto Dealer Repairs: Autoform Vancouver Vancouver , British Columbia

Nov 30 2016
Global Quality Limo / Angel Miles / Global Quality Transportation Thieves / Liars / Selfish / Unreasonable Brooklyn New York Author: San Francisco, California Bus Companies: Global Quality Limo Brooklyn, New York

Nov 23 2016
jd byryder wooster sells cars for high price with tons a miles and dont stand behind fixing them right wooster Ohio Author: burbank , Ohio Auto Dealer Repairs: jd byryder wooster wooster , Ohio

Nov 21 2016
Loanaway Miss represented a loan and the amount. Mississauga Internet Author: Keswick , Ontario Accounting: Loanaway Internet

Nov 20 2016
Miles Shumilak Emily Smith Amanda Not fooled San Diego California Miles Shumilak or Miles Mayer or Emily Smith??? Author: Alaska Media: Miles Shumilak San Diego, California

Nov 16 2016
the engine depot Brian horrible company that is selling miss represented product and sevices Union City California Author: Belgrade, Montana Auto Parts: the engine depot

Nov 16 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support strives to lead customer satisfaction within ] remote technical support industry. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Basically Fake Tech Support Author: , New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Miss asian america/ Miss asian global Sponsor hungry, small hotels, starving diets San Francisco Author: California Beauty Pageants: Miss asian america/ Miss asian global CA

Nov 15 2016
PAUL MILLER LAND ROVER PARSIPPANY FORCED TO PAY FOR NEW BRAKES ON VEHICLE WITH ONLY 24,000 MILES Parsippany New Jersey Author: GUTTENBERG, New Jersey Auto Dealers: PAUL MILLER LAND ROVER PARSIPPANY Parsippany, New Jersey

Nov 14 2016
Branscum motor company Aaron and Curtis Branscum sold me a bad car an lied said it was a great car. only put 1619 miles on it before it quit. Jonesboro Arkansas Author: jonesboro, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Branscum motor company Jonesboro, Arkansas

Nov 09 2016
All Star Towing And Recovery Services; Alls Star Towing; Addresses associated are: 1617 Gulley Ln, Raleigh, NC 27603; 3024 Olde Birch Dr, Raleigh, NC 27603; addition phone number 919 669-2597 Fraudulent towing practices. Impounded vehicle wrongfully and many items and tools missing. Should have been free tow as it was less 16 miles but lied and said further, demanded cash that I did not have and drove off with vehicle. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Houston, Texas Auto Towing: All Star Towing And Recovery Services Raleigh, North Carolina

Nov 01 2016
Camelot Apartments Miss Paulette Illegal Towing of Cars!!!!!!!!!! Richardson Texas Author: Kennedale, Texas Auto Towing: Camelot Apartments Richardson, Texas

Oct 26 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide
This is exactly why you should NOT work for this Company! Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Mcg ,Miles Suffling, Doesn't want to pay Raleigh North Carolina Author: Columbus, Ohio Work at Home: Mcg (Miles Suffling) Raleigh , North Carolina