Your Search | miss cj miles

Oct 18 2016
Bertrand Chasse aka Bert Chasse, Richard Eichelberger, Tim Miles Untrustworthy, Dishonest, Lacks Business & People Skills, Greedy, Uncaring, Rude, Slumlord and his word is worthless Hartford Maine
Author: Orono, Maine Landlords: Bertrand Chasse Hartford, Maine

Oct 17 2016
Health Care Service Group Inc. Wel-cove assistant living Hostile work enviroment, company not standing behind me or checking into complaint Bensalmn Pennsylvania
Author: Miles City, Montana Work Place Bullies: Health Care Service Group Inc. Bensalmn, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2016
Miss Brazil USA , Caca Santos, Sonia Rivelli, Rodrigo Oliveira Pageant Beauty Contest Scam Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: morris plains, New Jersey Celebrities: Miss Brazil USA Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 02 2016
sprint store sprint PCS Miss leading,inconsiderate,Phony,no reguard. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint store Los Angeles, California

Sep 30 2016
Renton KIA Lamphere ended up paying $15, 370.00 for a used 2013 KIA Rio with over 23,000 miles Renton Washington The Facts Author: Issaquah, Washington Auto Dealers: Renton KIA Lamphere Renton, Washington

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 22 2016
Miss Plus Size Universe Miami Florida/Porshea the host Caution Miss Plus Size Universe Miramar/Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Miss Plus Size Universe Miami Florida/Porshea the host Miramar, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Rick case Hyundai Unhappy, miss leading, falls, lies. Ft lauderdale Florida Author: Pembroke Pines , Florida Auto Dealers: Rick case Hyundai Ft lauderdale, Florida

Sep 18 2016
DriveLine, LLC Boyan Marijanovic Sold me a car with rolled back miles and lied about number of owners Jacksonville Florida Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: DriveLine, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 11 2016
XPO Logistics DO_NOT_APPLY / WE_OFFER_NO_MILES Joplin Missouri Miles updated as of 09/13/16 Author: Joplin, Missouri Trucking Companies: XPO Logistics Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Big Piocture Loans Big Picture Loans, LLCPO Box 704Watersmeet, MI 49969Phone: 8005844880Email address: miss represented allegation are not paying loan only small bits, overcharge high principle not properly explain, overcharge annual percentage rate is 617.0656% for a $ 750.00 loan make changes to account to benefit them, This company track you into agreement and did not tell the big picture truthfully. Financial charges are outrageous: $3,837.50. This company should not be in business; and reevaluated for it's mistrust in informing people the truth about the process. Watersmee Michigan Author: SEATTLE, Washington Loans: Big Piocture Loans Watersmee, Michigan

Sep 01 2016
Drivetime I payed over 20,000 dollars on a 2003 jeep liberty and have put only 80,000 miles on it in 5 years I have put over 5000 dollars in reported repairs  Mesa Arizona Not what you think Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Drivetime Mesa , Arizona

Sep 01 2016
University of Phoenix misrepresented, misled and lied to me throughout the recruiting and admission process. Miss know it all stacie Author: College Park, Maryland Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
carnation auto group car nation auto group deceptive... selling cars with rigged up engines. cars make it just a couple miles off the lot then the engine blows. north benton Ohio
Author: beaver falls , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: carnation auto group north benton, Ohio

Aug 21 2016
MORGAN COMPANY CJ & Associates, CMCBuildersdesigners. Morgancompanybuilders MORGAN COMPANY (CJ MORGAN& ASSOCIATE) BBB #91377462 IS A RIP OFF COMPANY SCURRY, TEXAS Texas Author: Texas Builders & Contractors: MORGAN COMPANY Texas

Aug 12 2016
Miles Pool Service Disappears When Check clears/won't honor warranty/unlicensed Temecula California Author: Santa Ana, California Pools & Saunas: Miles Pool Service Temecula, California

Aug 08 2016
02:18 PM Bought alternator for 67 Dart, lasted less then 100 miles, was told to send it back for a refund, never heard from them again, out over $100 bucks for part and shipping. They're a true ripoff! California Author: Valley Falls, Kansas Auto Parts: Internet

Aug 07 2016
Stubaus Transport Christian StubausCristina Used me relentlessly for 27 days straight even when I told him I was seriously I'll and needed to see my doctor. Caused me to miss 2 Dr.'s appts. Had me travel across the entire northern states from California to New Hampshire making numerous p/u and deliveries in between. And after I insisted on coming home, still wanted me to 3 drops before I got there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Road Rage: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois
21, Report #1320483

Aug 03 2016
Walter's Mercedes-Benz I brought my S500 for oil change service. They recommended B service since it was due after 2300 miles. I agreed and the charge was $350. Nothing else was wrong with the car, I waited to get my car done.You take your car for oil change, you may end-up paying more than $1700 Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Walter's Mercedes-Benz Riverside, California
22, Report #1320405

Aug 03 2016
FTI Frederick-thompson company I started with this company 3 weeks ago yesterday, I am only getting 1-1/2 loads a week. the bad part about it, these loads are only about 300-400 miles, I get one on around tuesday, the other on friday that delivers on thursday and monday so how am I supposed to get miles when I am sitting in truckstop (NOT BY CHOICE)?  terminal is located in detroit, mi michigan Author: Sycamore, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: FTI michigan
23, Report #1320284

Aug 02 2016
St. Armands Group There was a message left by a Miss Jones. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Blytheville, Arkansas Collection Agencies: St. Armands Group Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Ron Carter Hyundai I purchased vehicle from the dealership. The vehicle had 80,000 plus miles. ¬†Friendswood, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Ron Carter Hyundai Friendswood,, Texas

Jul 20 2016
Florilli transportation No miles.. Bad equipment, and racist.. Davenport Iowa Author: Dallas, Texas Racists: Flotilla transportation Davenport , Iowa