MISS CJ MILES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: miss cj miles
There may be more specific results for "miss cj miles"
For more specific results for "miss cj miles"
Showing 1-25 of 13,180 Found Reports For more specific results for "miss cj miles"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 13 2017
Allen K Brown Attorney in Monterrey Park. Bar #1701042 This attorney and his server act frudulently. They commit perjury by stating they have served summons when in reality did not. They claimed to have served summons when the alleged person served was in a meeting 30 miles away. This lawyer is an officer of the court and as such must be sanctioned. Motions for sanctions are being filed. This guy is unethical and violates all the rules of professional conduct. Monterrey Park California Author: San Pedro, California Lawyers: Allen K Brown Attorney in Monterrey Park. Bar #1701042 Monterrey Park, California

Aug 13 2017
Miss Asian Global beauty pageant san francisco California Author: stockton, California Beauty Pageants: Miss Asian Global California

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Dino Televantos Event Aces Lured but Craig's List promising work at the PGA championship at Quailhollow . Showed up and sent home with three other people who drove for miles . New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Caterers: Dino Televantos New York , New York

7, Report #1392033

Aug 11 2017
World Jewels Damage by company to product refusing to correct. Terms implied. Intentional miss representation LA Internet
Author: Surprise, Arizona Attorney Generals: World Jewels Internet

8, Report #1391968

Aug 11 2017
Coastal Loan Company, LLC with JD Byrider out of Lynchburg VA Swindle me in a sorry car Lynchburg Virginia bankruptcy Author: Hurt, Virginia Auto Dealers: Coastal Loan Company, LLC Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Jeff Bodine , Registered Process Server Jeff Bodine swears out false affidavits of service of process on individuals he never personally served. In my case, it was proven I was 85 miles away and his perjured declaration was annulled by the Court san bernardino California Author: san bernardino, California Legal Process Services: Jeff Bodine san bernardino, California

Aug 07 2017
MIAT College of Technology Said 95% job placement and the only one I got was for a temp service 1400 miles from home which fired me for not knowing enough even though I got good grades from the school. Canton Michigan Author: Pleasant Lake, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: MIAT College of Technology Canton, Michigan

Aug 06 2017
Amytrn004@gmail.com aka Amy Turner Following is the emails sent between me and Amy she posted on Offer Up with a location 7 miles away from me.Reporting your email along with email chain on all scam alert web sights, hope you don't get another your trace route is not in Missouri or TN. E For sale Supposedly Oakview MO Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Motor Vehicle: Amytrn004@gmail.com aka Amy Turner Internet

Aug 05 2017
MASSAGING INSOLES (GLEYCRINE BASED) NAME OF OWNER: DENISE FRAUD/CHEATING /MISS REPRESENTATION/CHEAP PRODUCT Saskatoon, Saskatchan Internet
Issue resolved Author: Calgary, Alberta Massage Therapists: MASSAGING INSOLES (GLEYCRINE BASED) Internet

Aug 04 2017
Jack York York's Automotive York's Automotive Just had my transmission reconditioned at York's he took a month to do it claiming he had to send it out, I get a call stating the trucks is done I go to pick it up get two miles down the road and truck has the same issue so we return to York's! Three weeks later I stop by an he tried to tell me that the truck is shifting hard due to a cylinder missing an some other issues!!  Deland Florida Author: Eustis, Florida Auto Mechanics: Jack York York's Automotive Deland, Florida

14, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
Grand Rapids Truck Center semi truck was sold with bad engine,transmission,front rearend Grand Rapids Michigan customer purchased warranty for this truck. Author: Follansbee, West Virginia Truck Dealers: Grand Rapids Truck Center Grand Rapids, Michigan

Aug 02 2017
Mike Barney Nissan Used dishonest and devious sales tactics to sell me a car I couldn't afford after they sold me a broken car initially. Amherst
Facts about this Author: williamsville, New York Auto Dealers: Mike Barney Nissan Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
San Tan Ford - Hide damages & repairs and sold car without disclosing work performed - car with less than 9K miles failing Gilbert Arizona
A lot of fluff and drama Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: San Tan Ford - Gilbert, AZ Gilbert, Arizona

Aug 01 2017
TireRack tirerack.com Tire Rack did not cover my tires after just one week regardless of miles Internet
Author: Illinois Auto Tire shops: TireRack Internet

Jul 31 2017
Bucks Auto Sales These people will rip you off. They are so kind and courteous to you until they get your money. Thereafter you will become nonexistent. I have not had my car an entire two weeks & here it is that I am having to miss work but yet instill they are so nonchalant about this situation.  Gray Court South Carolina Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: Bucks Auto Sales Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
Marc Afzal - Keller Williams Realty Marc Afzal Miss guide people search homes , a Fraud, Walnut Creek California
More proof this is a Spammer looking to extort money Author: Walnut Creek, California Realtors: Marc Afzal - Keller Williams Realty Walnut Creek, California

Jul 30 2017
Bianco auto sales No ethics Stamford Connecticut Stepped up Author: STAMFORD, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Bianco auto sales Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 28 2017
HVH Transportation Hvh never paid quality leasing co , $1,330 for payments as they informed me they would, nothing over 1,000 mile runs, when asked over and over, 20 times, in fact, to give me 3,000 miles a week, had to take medical leave, gave them the doc note needed to return to work, was hassled about getting a new d.o.t. physical, when my doctor clearly informed Wayne Miller , safety officer, i did not need one as my current physical is still current til november. If you are not part of someones little click, you do not matter. Do NOT lease on to this company they will stab you in the back and laugh at you fir doing so. All they do is use independent contractors, and their trucks for company success not the independent contractors. Denver Colorado Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Attorneys General: HVH Transportation Denver, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
George Smith or Alexis Smith United and American Airline Miles for sale! Internet Internet Author: Lewisville, Texas Air Travel: George Smith Internet

Jul 27 2017
Sebastien Roger Aulnay Bitcoin scam, selling AsiaMiles and other airline miles Hong Kong Internet
Author: Other Airlines: Sebastien Roger Aulnay Internet

Jul 26 2017
Bavarian Repair & Owner Todd Wilson Lies, Deception, Price Gouging & Theft Woodstock Georgia
Drain The Swamp Should Include Some Car Shops. Author: Camden, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Repair Woodstock, Georgia