Your Search | miss cj miles

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Sep 30 2015
James Jason Calahan CJ Thomas, CJ, Jay, James Rip Off, Scam, Fraud Studio City California Author: Redford, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: James Jason Calahan Studio City, California

Sep 30 2015
Sam Fannin Appraisal Choose another appraiser De Kalb Texas Appraiser is not good for locations more than 10 miles away Author: Oklahoma Home Inspections: Sam Fannin Appraisal De Kalb , Texas

Sep 29 2015
Auto Star Transport Express Company hired a carrier to transport my car that drove my car from CA to NC which put an additional 2717 miles on my car and the transportation co. Was paid to transport my car not drive it. Burlingame, Ca Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Auto Star Transport Express

Sep 28 2015
Salt Springs Pit Stop Sunoco gas station convience store Price Gouger on gas and food. 20 miles to cheaper gas stations. 2.33 at present. Salt Springs Florida West Coast Robert Author: Salt Springs, Florida Franchises: Salt Springs Pit Stop Sunoco gas station convience store

Sep 24 2015
Camper Depot Edwin J Wright, Al Blackwell , Larry Pierce Lies and misleads you and lets you fly 1200 miles so they can keep your deposit. Punta Gorda, Florida Author: Zeeland, Michigan RV Dealers: Camper Depot Punta Gorda, , Florida

Sep 23 2015
Lengemann & Associates, P.C. , Beth Corck, Papillion Ne 68046 -Book keeping, Payroll, Tax preparation, Estate planning or Ms. Bookkeeper theTreasure Hunter seeking a old senior sugardaddy, Papillion, Nebraska
Beth Korcek could be the the Craigslist seductress shown in the picture below? Author: Columbus, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Lengemann & Associates, P.C. , Papillion, Nebraska

Sep 23 2015
RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY (SLOBS) - MESS UP DECK Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY Ostrander, Ohio

Sep 22 2015
FFE Transportation Terrible Miles terrible hometime very deceitful I was screwed over on several occasions Lancaster Tx Author: Granbury, Texas Cult Organizations: FFE Transportation

Sep 21 2015
Valley freightliner I contacted this well advertised used truck company and spoke with an agent by the name Dan. He told me the trucks were $19000 but they have reduced to $ 1700000 and are rebuilt engines at 650k miles. I gave a deposit of 500 dollars since he claimed that was the last one. Olympia washington Author: acworth, Georgia Auto Dealers: Valley

Sep 19 2015
Mid island auto wreckers My husband was in contact with the place on 9/10/15. We needed a transmission for my car. They had it. They said it had 60,000 miles on it. So we told them that my husband will be driving from Groton,CT to Long Iland to get it (which is 4 hours there). They said that they will rip it our on 9/11/15. Which they did. My husband called on 9/11/15 to check on things and they said OH YAH ITS ALL GOOD WE TESTED THE TRANSMISSION AND IT IS ALL GOOD. THAT IS ONLY GOOD BUSINESS IF WE DO THAT.Deer Park New York Author: Madison, Connecticut Advertising / Deceptive: Mid island auto wreckers Deer Park, New York

Sep 16 2015
Terry Lang Kelly Lang Misrepresentation! (due to age and condition) Our RV tires which only had approx. 22,650 miles; advised us to replace due to safety Kingman Arizona Miles are only part of it... Author: Kingman, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Terry Lang Kingman, Arizona

Sep 15 2015
The Auto Warranty dba AWA Services Grp I had a service contract for 4 years 48000 mile & after two years I've only drove the car about 15 thousand miles so I decided I didn't need a warrantee & wanted my refund Terminating my contract. I did all that was asked of me & now I've been waiting going on six months for my refund Salibury Maryland Response to GP Author: Long Island City, New York Auto Warranty: The Auto Warranty dba AWA Services Grp Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
International Discount Inc Over Charged my credit card and miss sold goods New Orleans Louisiana Author: Stockbridge, Alabama Cameras & Video: International Discount Inc New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 13 2015
car toys Kirkland Miles cartoys Manager car toys kirkland Washington Author: Everett, Washington Stereos: car toys Kirkland Washington

Sep 12 2015
(((REDACTED)) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | ex ny state Trooper Abusive student molester slimebag crook Rat slime scum helps cover drug dealers for part of take$$ Two brothers Pizza peekskill New York Wow!!!!! Author: Montrose, New York Police: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) peekskill, New York

Sep 11 2015
Mattress One Dominick Fazzolare, Mark ?,Mgr., Andy Abdelnour Never got the mattress I I laid on in the show room. Four times they delivered inferior junk. Then I drove 20 miles to Sanford and got the same BS from Dominick, Fazzolare. He would not work with me and he said for 213.00 dollars I could buy a really good mattress.  Altamonte Springs and Sanford, FL Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Mattress One Altamonte Springs, Florida

Sep 10 2015
Starquest contest by FAME Freddy C. do I advise for anyone who is persuaded to enter into this so-called talent contest by starquest here in Las Vegas or New York or any other state is to avoid it with all costs. This is not a talent contest at the sales ad contest. This company is Miss representing with the contest is about and fraudulently advertising banners and posters two contestants that think they have a fair shot of winning the contest based solely on their talent. The contest coordinator freddy is very deceptive he is only interested in getting money from the contestants to pay for his ad sales from other companies to be advertised in a Filipino based magazine. This magazine is not even distributed in American clubs circling in Filipino karaoke bars and restaurants. The entire contest is a rip off and I would highly suggest for anyone who is thinking about entering it should quickly decline las angeles California and las vegas nevada LA disappointed Author: Las Vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: Starquest contest by FAME Internet

Sep 02 2015
Tresha Gazzola Tresha Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Castillo, Glamdollaloha Beware-pathogical liar and identity thief Las Vegas Nationwide
DO NOT TRUST JOHN GAZZOLA! YOU WILL REGRET IT! Author: Studio City , California Liars: Tresha Gazzola Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Delta Delta FF miles ripoff Internet Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Airlines: Delta Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Financial AID Financial Aid at Kaplan miss led me and cause me not to be able to not get enough loans for 3 semesters left to graduate for my bachelors degree in Gerontology. Daven Port Iowa Internet Author: flemington, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Internet

Sep 01 2015
Nissan Consumer Affairs 2007 Nissan Murano Driver Airbag Module out at 75K+ Miles and Spiral Cable not covered safety issue National Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto manufactures: Nissan Consumer Affairs Nationwide
23, Report #1251923

Aug 31 2015
Concierge coaches Total ripoff. Flew 2000 miles to go tot their seminar, was cancelled without informing me, then hit with a sales pitch. delray beach, fl Florida Author: Kansas Business Consulting: concierge coaches Internet

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 15 2015
CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park Orland Park Mazda Incompetant, Unreliable, Uncaring, Worst Customer Service Ever. Orland Park Illinois Author: Orland, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park Orland Park, Illinois