Your Search | miss cj miles

Sep 02 2015
Tresha Gazzola Tresha Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Castillo, Glamdollaloha Beware-pathogical liar and identity thief Las Vegas Nationwide
JOHN DESTINY! PUT TRESH THROUGH HELL! HIS TWISTED LIES ARE DISGUSTING! Author: Studio City , California Liars: Tresha Gazzola Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Delta Delta FF miles ripoff Internet Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Airlines: Delta Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Financial AID Financial Aid at Kaplan miss led me and cause me not to be able to not get enough loans for 3 semesters left to graduate for my bachelors degree in Gerontology. Daven Port Iowa Internet Author: flemington, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Internet

Sep 01 2015
Nissan Consumer Affairs 2007 Nissan Murano Driver Airbag Module out at 75K+ Miles and Spiral Cable not covered safety issue National Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto manufactures: Nissan Consumer Affairs Nationwide

5, Report #1251923

Aug 31 2015
Concierge coaches Total ripoff. Flew 2000 miles to go tot their seminar, was cancelled without informing me, then hit with a sales pitch. delray beach, fl Florida Author: Kansas Business Consulting: concierge coaches Internet

Aug 27 2015
The Auto Warranty dba AWA Services Grp I had a service contract for 4 years 48000 mile & after two years I've only drove the car about 15 thousand miles so I decided I didn't need a warrantee & wanted my refund Terminating my contract. I did all that was asked of me & now I've been waiting going on six months for my refund Salibury Maryland Author: Long Island City, New York Auto Warranty: The Auto Warranty dba AWA Services Grp Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 15 2015
CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park Orland Park Mazda Incompetant, Unreliable, Uncaring, Worst Customer Service Ever. Orland Park Illinois Author: Orland, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park Orland Park, Illinois

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 08 2015
XEROX GDO DEPARTMENT MISS-LEADING NEW HIRES AND CAN FIRE THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS ANYTIME WITH NO REASONS SAINT JOHN NEW BRUNSWICK Author: Saint John, New Brunswick Customer Leads: XEROX GDO DEPARTMENT Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Augustus Miles Miles Ahead Plumbing Overcharged for service performed incorrectly, and needed replacement 20 months later Alexandria Virginia Author: Fairfax, Virginia Plumbing: Augustus Miles Fairfax, Virginia

Aug 05 2015
ALDEN DIESEL & TRACTOR REPAIR They fixed my truck, after about 100 miles, truck broke down costing me $14,280.00 to repair it at Dealer ALDEN Iowa Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Truck Dealer Repair: ALDEN DIESEL & TRACTOR REPAIR ALDEN, Iowa

Aug 05 2015
Jericho Service Center RIPPED ME OFF Jericho , New York FYI, my car is a new-ish bmw with only 67,000 miles Author: woodbury, New York Auto Repair Service: Jericho Service Center Jericho, New York

Aug 04 2015
Jan & Kash Lann , Sanjay & Kashish Samrani jankash@weibsvolk.org , lannfamily@weibsvolk.org , WeTheLanns@gmail.com , thecavasfamily@gmail.com Armando Cavas Armand Casas. thesamnanis@gmail.com, miles4sale@gmail.com, carbonegroup@nokiamail.com, samnanisanjay@gmail.com, yarosin@gmail.com, miles4po Airline miles scam ASIA Internet Author: new york , New York Air Travel: Jan & Kash Lann , Sanjay & Kashish Samrani Internet

Jul 28 2015
Lithia of left us stranded on the side of the road 400 miles from home Helena Montana Author: Boise, Idaho Auto Dealers: lithia of helena montana Helena, Montana

Jul 28 2015
Tri State Used Auto Sales LLC Krishaun Gilmore Pierre Jackson I WAS RIPPED OFF TOO!!! BY TRI STATE USED AUTO SALES LLC ..... BEWARE Cincinnati Ohio Miss brown refuse to pay for her vehicle time after time Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Auto Dealers: Tri State Used Auto Sales LLC Cincinnati , Ohio

Jul 27 2015
Fowler dodge Ripp us off on trade in and had us resign paperwork . Scott the manager said that he had proof car had 107.000 miles but car only has only 49,652 on car . That he has on his lot for the same mileage has we traded it in on . He is rude and not a honest dealer . Stay away from fowler dodge . They will scam you . And customer service is not good at all . Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Fowler dodge Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Jul 24 2015
Financial Crime Enforcement Network David Watson, Jade Miles, Jeff Watson, Aaron Hall, Frank R Harrison Notified me that I owed Cash Advance inc money and threatened warrants, wages garnishment, and warrants Los Angeles California Author: Sacramento , California Collection Agencies: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2015
Dawn Rochelle Miss Latina International Pageant 2015 DAWN ROCHELLE IS A BIG CROOK SHE SCAMMED ALL 10 OF THE GIRLS RUNNING WITH ME SHE CHARGED ALL PARENTS & FRIENDS $37.00 V.I.P FOR THE SHOW NOT EVEN 20 PEOPLE ATTEND  Dawn Rochelle models Internet Author: Simpsonville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Dawn Rochelle Internet

Jul 22 2015
ablehousing/ Valerie gnome and Yoland they called me March of 2015 to go 30 miles to clean a trailer house of there's in a hurry so I drop everything to do the job for them I sent all info they ask for 3 times and was told they had all they .needed and they would get my check in the mail ASAP and it is now almost August and they still have not paid roswell Georgia Elly May's Cleaning Author: leavenworth, Kansas Cleaning Services: ablehousing roswell, Georgia

Jul 21 2015
Century link Not happy with the customer services they provide, they miss lead Leto pay more then what I need to pay..first time customer not happy at all. Nationalwide Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Orlanfo, Florida Video Stores: Century link Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
Go 2 Capital Scam/ Promise Refund if you don't receive a loan/ Stay away Lehi Utah Company working with me Author: Yorba Linda, California Loans: Go 2 Capital Lehi, Utah

Jul 12 2015
MAC Pageants ~ Miss American Coed Pageants MAC Pageants, American Coed MAC Pageants knowingly allows a contestant that used a fraudulent introduction making false statements about herself and her volunteering to become Miss American Coed Teen Illinois. Pensacola Florida
PATTY HAWKINS HUNG UP ON BROOKFIELD ZOO Author: Naperville, Illinois Beauty Pageants: MAC Pageants ~ Miss American Coed Pageants Pensacola, Florida

Jul 08 2015
Pay now so you don't miss out on your journey to the Secret Society Delaware
Author: Pennsylvania Clubs & Organizations:

Jul 08 2015
TRUCK NATION HOUSTON a division of LaCima Company They sold me a truck with the air cooled intake riddled with holes while attempting to change the $1400 part I noticed that the part that holds the radiator in place was horribly corrode to the point where I have to get new metal welded to replace . they put a new piece of rubber around the air cooled intake so that the corroded metal could not be seen when inspecting the truck. I noticed the problem when the check engine light came on the same day I brought it but I was 313 miles away by then so I took it to a shop and they revealed the damages tome and they also told me that they had tohave known this and that they ripped me off Houston Texas Author: Laplace, Louisiana Truck Dealers: TRUCK NATION HOUSTON a division of LaCima Company Houston , Texas