MISS CJ MILES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: miss cj miles
There may be more specific results for "miss cj miles"
For more specific results for "miss cj miles"
Showing 1-25 of 13,268 Found Reports For more specific results for "miss cj miles"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Lemon squad says they do inspections on RVs. This Ohta be good Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
INFINITI USA Convertible top on 2012 G37 failed and Infiniti won't repair Franklin TN Apparently... Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: INFINITI USA Nationwide

Oct 19 2017

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Dr. Randi Vaughn Aka Randi Vaughn Capetian, Randi Capetian, Wendy Miles, Randi Natashi, Randi Dorante, Julia Daniels, and Empress Havana Queen of Nations. DR. RANDI VAUGHN IS A FRAUD! Irvine California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Dr. Randi Vaughn Irvine, California

Oct 18 2017
radiant revive miss leading advertisement Internet Author: nutley, New Jersey Skin Care: radiant revive Internet

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 11 2017
Free Miles Transmission Tony Took my car apart and and put a Transmission in with my permission Richmond VA Author: Charles City, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Free Miles Transmission Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 06 2017
SkinAllure Brand Miss lead the information internet Author: Western Grove, Arkansas Skin Care: SkinAllure Brand , Arkansas

Oct 05 2017
classic car investments bobby adams sold me a car as rust free lazer straight chrome is excellent everything works was the complete opposite fenders rotted scottsdale Arizona bobby the facts don't lie Author: roselle, New Jersey Auto Dealers: classic car investments scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
Mia (Nguyen?) Accomplice to Julia Daniels of American Cosigners Indiana Internet Mia Nguyen is Mia Sanders Author: Richland, Washington Internet: Mia Nguyen Internet

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Tennis With Love Refused to exchange new tennis shoes Wilmington North Carolina
Diversons don't work Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Tennis With Love Wilmington, North Carolina

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
Seth Wadley ford charged me $3000 to fix my ford pickup. drove 105 miles and broke down again Pauls Valley Oklahoma Author: Everly, Iowa Auto Dealer Repairs: Seth Wadley ford Pauls Valley, Oklahoma

Oct 04 2017
CRST Lied, post false ad and left stranded 500 miles from home Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Dover, Delaware Employers: CRST Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Sep 30 2017
Ben express Logistics Mr. Volkan Valcin aka. Victor Ben express Logistics Alpharetta,Ga. His trucks or in drop your 4467 Moreland Ave. Conley,Ga.300067 Mr. Volkan Valcin aka. Victor didn't pay me for the full work week I put in .he told me I can get paid 45. A mile get over 2000 miles a week be out 5 to 6 day's a week with 2 days off his truck was in good condition running good for a loaddload deadhdead head Columbus, Ga. to Griffin,Ga. to Lubbock,Tx. to Clayton.Nm to Lake Wales, FL. Having some mechanical failures on his truck and he would not put truck in Shop to repairs he want me to run the truck anyway to I get back to Conley, Ga.he also wanted me to run illegal falsified my logs on my logbook to deliver pick-up in time stay away. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Abusive Parents: Ben express Logistics Alpharetta , Georgia

Sep 28 2017
ESN Direct Bank Wire Fraud: The owner, Scott Singer, has changed name and address of company. They are doing business under the name of By Dominic. The website is bydominic.com. The new address is two miles away from previous address. The new address is 7655 Bank Wire Fraud, Took Money and Never Sent Coins! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brooklyn Center, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: ESN Direct Scottsdale,

Sep 28 2017
General Motors Company GM, Cadillac , Cherolet, GM warrany GM NOT HONORING 3 YEAR 100,000 MILES ON GM CRATE MOTOR Detroit Michigan Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Parts: General Motors Company Detroit, Michigan