Your Search | miss wisconsin united states

1, Report #1191913

Nov 28 2014
award notification commission mi 520 19 23 (td- 14/71-p) jc- *****-***9385 world headquarters, Midwest United States of America ******4482 ******6833 award notification commission Kansas Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: award notification commission mi 520 19 23 (td- 14/71-p) jc- 38022-0209385 world headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 Nationwide

2, Report #1191881

Nov 28 2014
Barewire Ltd Computer repair by phone Dorking Surrey United Kingdom Author: Portsmouth, Rhode Island Computer Service & Repair: Barewire Ltd Dorking Surrey,

3, Report #1191878

Nov 28 2014
hostvilla hostbabe Delete me site 7000 North 10th Street McAllen TX United States, T Internet
Author: Washington Computer Dealers: hostvilla hostbabe Internet

4, Report #1191720

Nov 27 2014
COMMERCIAL AUTO / RALPH STRITMATTER Ralph will steal from you. Expectantly likes the elderly. So take his a$$ to court. Defendant by owner and partner Ralph Stritmatter. Mr. Stritmatter states that Commercial Auto, Inc. is no longer incorporated. He states that it is a partnership between him and his son. Cause submitted. Evidence heard.  FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Mechanics: COMMERCIAL AUTO FORT WAYNE, Indiana

5, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

6, Report #1191676

Nov 27 2014
SLG Training Stole my money and will not help me or give me a refund london United Kingdom Internet Author: london, Other Unusual Rip-Off: SLG Training Internet

7, Report #1191643

Nov 26 2014
United airlines United Lost luggage . Ruined our vacation. Total incompetence. Not care for costumers Newark, NJ New Jersey Author: Miami, Florida Airlines: United airlines Nationwide

8, Report #1191623

Nov 26 2014
Balsam Hill Voids warranties with little cause Internet Author: Wisconsin Arts & Crafts Stores: Balsam Hill Internet

9, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

10, Report #1191438

Nov 25 2014
USPS Call Center Los Angeles United States Postal Service Call Center Los Angeles Worst call center, unless your korean!!! Los Angeles California Author: California United States Postal Service: USPS Call Center Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Nov 25 2014
Moyer Model Management/M3 Media 3 World The owner who posed as Joe Moyer is a registered sex offender in Cole Camp, Missouri. His real name is Joseph Michael Willard. He has been shooting children in multiple states and this violates his rules as a sex offender. Benton Missouri, Author: Winnsboro, Texas Sex Offenders: Moyer Model Management/M3 Select State/Province

12, Report #1191341

Nov 25 2014
pacific brochures inc. theifs. diane stanley promised to deliver product in 4 weeks will not answer and when they do it is to a diane stanly liar san diego California Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Sales People: pacific brochures inc. san diego, California

13, Report #1191287

Nov 25 2014
BP Vesta Virgin Not sure how it started, but they have been direct billing me 58.41 since 4/2014 for a total of $408.87 and I did not notice. Portland Oregon Author: Dodgeville, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: BP Vesta Virgin Portland, Oregon

14, Report #1190953

Nov 23 2014
community gardens apartments made a report several times about mold leaks and.roaches they havnt done.anything about it just barely did stuff about the mold but I feel like we are infested with roaches sparks nevada UNITED STATES Author: UNITED STATES, Nevada Exterminating Services: community gardens apartmentos

15, Report #1190928

Nov 23 2014
Trans United Horrible Experience Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Trans United Hallandale Beach, Florida

16, Report #1190691

Nov 22 2014
Eastern District of Wisconsin Federal Governmental Institution Civil Rights Violations and Government Corruption Fraud Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Kansas Federal Government: Eastern District of Wisconsin Federal Governmental Institution Milwaukee , Wisconsin

17, Report #1190694

Nov 22 2014
caraudioequipment.net/baselayers agusprasetya.combaselayers.php Search for bulk items led to this outlet in China. Prices were too good to miss. Now they have my money. China Internet Author: Laguna Hills, California Questionable Activities: caraudioequipment.net/baselayers Internet

18, Report #1190654

Nov 22 2014
JACKIE BUSHONG MARTIN JACKIE MARTIN DOG THIEF AND LIAR RHINELANDER Wisconsin Author: Rhinelander, Wisconsin Dog Breeders: JACKIE BUSHONG MARTIN RHINELANDER, Wisconsin

19, Report #1190710

Nov 22 2014
united motors in conyers ga Salem rd bad conyers and no titles conyers Georgia Author: conyers, Georgia Auctions: united motors in conyers ga conyers, Georgia

20, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

21, Report #1190545

Nov 21 2014
UPS #413 Abominable customer service Torrance California Author: TORRANCE, California United States Postal Service: UPS #413 Torrance, California

22, Report #1190515

Nov 21 2014
garcinia cambogia advanced and cleanse pro called to cancel my 14 day free trial and they still charged me $14.71 Nationwide Author: Pound, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia advanced and cleanse pro Nationwide

23, Report #1190512

Nov 21 2014
HARLEY DAVISION HOUSE OF HARLEY Life threatening adjustments not MADE as promised......nor refi promises kept BEFORE motorcycle was purchased.....hurt due to no outlook for consumer safty Milwaukee WIsconsin
Author: Franklin WI, Wisconsin Motorcycles: HARLEY DAVISION Internet

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

25, Report #1190307

Nov 20 2014
USA Filing Services scam address change, credit cart fraud, address, United States Postal Service scam, USA filing services Yountville California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: USA Filing Services Internet