Your Search | miss wisconsin united states

Nov 28 2016
United Parcel Service/UPS UPS Fraud, Stealing money with broken website USA Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Shipping Companies: United Parcel Service/UPS Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Backstreet Surveillance Doesn't Work as Designed Internet Author: Hayward, Wisconsin Cameras & Video: Backstreet Surveillance Internet

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 27 2016
Rockauto.com Rockauto.KKK Rude, racists, rip-off, package never delivered, Customer Service is rude racist, and manager too.. Madison, wisconsin Internet Author: Austin , Texas Auto Parts: Rockauto.com Internet

Nov 26 2016
masononlinestore.com Scam Artist Gone Phishing Internet Author: Elkhorn, Wisconsin Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Lawrence Sommerfeldt I was scammed or charges I did not make were added to my credit card. Internet Author: Dodgeville, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Lawrence Sommerfeldt Internet

Nov 25 2016
The Company Store One SIMPLE Order and they got it wrong twice website Nationwide Author: Monroe, Wisconsin Bed & Bath: The Company Store Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Damien Porter Scalp Guru Damien Scalp Guru Scalp Micropigmentation Con artist United Kingdom Internet Author: huntington beach, California Clubs & Organizations: Damien Porter Scalp Guru Internet

Nov 22 2016
ExCash took the money they were suppose to deposit in my bank account 315 Park Avenue New York, NY 10154-0102. United Internet
Author: williamsburg, Virginia Cash Services: ExCash Internet

Nov 21 2016
Mobe- 21 step business systems Matt Lloyd, Jaimie Staire Complete and utter waste of time and money!! United Kingdom & Montreal, Canada Nationwide Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe- 21 step business systems Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Loanaway Miss represented a loan and the amount. Mississauga Internet Author: Keswick , Ontario Accounting: Loanaway Internet

Nov 20 2016
Fountain park motel Frank is the manager. And he says no visiting for people who rent out here at motel. And b***ef people out and my husband. When on the brochure there is visiting until 7am-9pm. Fountain park scamming bulls*** Sheboygan Wisconsin Author: Sheboygan, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Fountain park motel Sheboygan, Wisconsin

Nov 20 2016
United Consumer Financial Services Rainbow vacuum cleaner The company send a bad credit report to the credit bureau allegedly that i do not pay the bill. Apparently in the beginning of the contract they encounter problems to get the automatic. After the problem they started deducting the payment of $86.00, even that they keep send a bad report to the credit bureaus. I spoke with one of the customer services and she states that they going to fix the problem and they did not. they do not even send an statement to the amount being paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: United Consumer Financial Services Louisville, Kentucky

Nov 20 2016
Superior Processing Services, Inc Debt Collection Fraud Van Nuys California Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Superior Processing Services, Inc Van Nuys, California

Nov 20 2016
Definitive Consulting Services LLC Debt Collection Fraud Menifee California Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Definitive Consulting Services LLC Menifee, California

Nov 19 2016
Stinger Radar USA Stinger Radar Stinger Radar Poor Service & Severe Durability Issues Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Car Parts & Accessories: Stinger Radar USA Internet

Nov 19 2016
CERTPLEX LTD LONDON examcollection.com/contact.html Took out automatic money($37.49) from my debt card-Visa every month since May 2016 London 27 Old Gloucester Street London, United Kingdom Author: Austin, Texas Computer Classes: CERTPLEX LTD LONDON Internet

Nov 19 2016
T-Mobile Rip off St. Louis Missouri Nationwide Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Ridgetop Exteriors Ridgetop Roofing, Larry Gebhart, Ridgetop Exteriors Florida, Ridgetop Roofing Madison Wisconsin Deceptive Business practices, Fraud, Ripoff, Con Artist, Scam, Scammer Madison, Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Roofing Companies: Ridgetop Exteriors Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
United Payment Services Lied about termination fees Newbury Park California Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: United Payment Services Newbury Park, California

Nov 17 2016
Sarah False Advertising Wisconsin Internet Author: Racine, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Sarah Internet

Nov 16 2016
the engine depot Brian horrible company that is selling miss represented product and sevices Union City California Author: Belgrade, Montana Auto Parts: the engine depot

Nov 16 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support strives to lead customer satisfaction within ] remote technical support industry. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Basically Fake Tech Support Author: , New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida