Your Search | missingw 2's.com

Sep 30 2014
Lynda Bastien Salon Harisma Lynda Bastien overprocessed my hair until it fried and snapped off. I have been wearing a wig for 2 years now, have spent upwards of $3,000 on wigs, hair treatments, extentions, etc trying to deal with the aftermath. Lynda had been my hairdresser for a couple years and when this happened took no accountability. She ignored my calls and refused to make any restitution for the fact that I was basically bald and have spent 2 years trying to recover from this. She lied and said it was the conditioner I was using. She is a terrible person and did nothing to make up for the damage she did and how much I have had to suffer without hair for two years. Never allow this woman to touch your hair!! San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: Lynda Bastien Salon Harisma San Diego, California

Sep 30 2014
GearXS Gearsxs.com Lack of customer service and merchandise that will not even hold up for 2 months Internet Author: Sacramento, California Appliances: GearXS Internet

Sep 29 2014
DermaJuvenate Ordered sample & was charged full amount 1 day later on 2 different credit cards. Boca Raton  Florida Author: Des Moines , Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: DermaJuvenate Internet

Sep 29 2014
BodiShape Intrusive customer service. I have received 2 e-mails since the product had been delivered wanting to know if I had used it yet, how I liked the product etc. Internet Author: Jupiter, Florida Weightloss Programs: BodiShape Internet

Sep 28 2014
Second 2 None They get you to go do these secret shops, you spend your money and time sending them reports, they always find a way to not pay or reimburse you! Don't do it! Ann Harbor Internet Author: Austell, Georgia Work at Home: Second 2 None Internet

Sep 28 2014
scott wizzig swe homes i have copies of all my money orders and swe homes tells me I owe two payments plus late fees, they tell me I have to show who cashed the money orders, this has been going on since I brought this property 2 years ago, I have paid over 15,ooo.oo and still my principle has not gone down one cent. first they tell me they are holding my payments till I get caught up or they will fore close. there foreclosure letters go out automatic every month whether you've paid or not. I would sure like to sue them this cannot be legal. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Services: scott wizzig swe homes houston, Texas

Sep 28 2014
interface modeling I payed 4,000 and never seen anything. they lie to me never answer any of my calls.. i was chargerd 4,000 for a promise modeling job for my 12year old .they said i would get 2 sets of picuter but only got 1. i try to called but never got a respond.iam a singel mother of 3 this is not fair.. new brunswick New Jersey Author: eht, New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: interface modeling new brunswick, New Jersey

Sep 28 2014
miningrigrentals.com rent your BitCoin rig and don't get paid with miningrigrentals.com Internet
Author: havelock, North Carolina Computer Rental 2: miningrigrentals.com Internet

Sep 28 2014
5 Shades Media Incorporated, 5 Shades Media, Braydon D'Aguiar Braydon D`Aguiar promised to design a website, & have it finished & live within 2-3 wks. Never happened a refund was asked for & negative results on that too. - See more at: bbb.org/kitchener/business-reviews/web-design/5-shades-media-incorporated-in-toronto-on-1175192/complaints#breakdown Toronto Canada
Author: Brampton, Ontario Websites: 5 Shades Media Incorporated Internet

Sep 28 2014
widgetlove deal chicken on line purchase ordered laser distance measuer been over 2 weeks when able to speak to someone all i get is a runaround. unknown  Author: pensacola, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: widgetlove Internet

Sep 27 2014
All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia wells fargo wachovia wells fargo charlotte, North Carolina
Author: quakertown, Pennsylvania All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 27 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Sep 27 2014
Resort owner resales James Peters I wish to complain about sale of my timeshare for which I paid $595.00 on 2/22/14 and was promised the sale would be completed with an average of 90 days. 6 months no sale this is a scam. Debary Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Resort owner resales Debary, Florida

Sep 26 2014
Escort Britney In Huntsville http://huntsville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-luv-2-kiss-_-b-l-o-n-d-e-g-i-r-l-n-e-x-t-d-o-o-r-_-real-pictures-_-20/10514872 Has A Guy In The Closet That Will ROB YOU! Huntsville, AL Nationwide
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Escort Britney In Huntsville Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
Grand Central Optical Establishment Blatantly Refused to Cancel a Sale 2 Hours After Overcharging me for Products New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Optical Products & Repair: Grand Central Optical New York, New York

Sep 25 2014
CARLOS RUIZ GLOBAL FINANCIAL FUNDING GROUP LOAN MODIFICATION,LOST MY 2 PROPERTIES,AND $50,000.00,+ CANOGA PARK California Author: Canoga Park, California Loan Modification: CARLOS RUIZ ONTARIO, California

Sep 25 2014
Brady Design Group, Darren Brady, BizPro, or Bradys Art & Sign Offered to build a sign. Took 2 deposits and we have not sign built Streamwood, Bartlett Illinois Author: Mokena, Illinois Sign Shops: Brady Design Group Streamwood, Illinois

Sep 24 2014
UtiliTech FEC4901 Gregg RdPico Rivera, CA 90660 I bought a 2pk of flood lights and one lasted 2 weeks and the other lasted 1 weekPico Rivera Pico Rivera, CA Author: Russell Springs, Kentucky Lighting Stores: UtiliTech Internet

Sep 24 2014
ARESH SHIRDEL LOSES APPEAL FOR MILTON T AULT MILTON TODD AULLT DISCOVERED AS OWNER TO CO-SIGNER.COM Lost Appeal Makes Milton Ault Liable to Plaintiffs For 2 Million in Damages Gives Stock To Wife : Shirdel Tries But Fails On Appeal Las Vegas Nevada Nevada Author: North Carolina Financial Services: ARESH SHIRDEL LOSES APPEAL FOR MILTON T AULT Las Vegas Nevada, Select State/Province

Sep 24 2014
Honda of Greeley Bought a used car - should have kept my old car - it ran more than 2 days!!! Greeley Colorado Author: greeley , Colorado Auto Dealers: Honda of Greeley Greeley, Colorado

Sep 22 2014
Home Depot's Rigid Doesn't stand behind any warranty what so ever. Bought brand new impact 18 volt screw gun used 2 or 3 hrs and burned up refused to honor warranty. Troutdale Oregon Author: fairview, Oregon Home Improvements: Rigid Troutdale, Oregon

Sep 22 2014
United Auto Protection American Auto Shield I purchaed a extended warranty for my 2009 Expedition in nov 2012, i paid unitl it was paid in full. I have had some late payments but i made arrangments each time to pay and did so. I tried to file a claim and was denied they was very rude and disrepectful so i still stayed and paid. I call my July 2014 payment in the last week of june and talked to Erin and she assured me they would draft my account 1 july 2014 so that my contract would not be terminated. She called me 2-4 days later stating she forgot to run my payment through therefore my contract was terminated. I had to pay 3 pays 1 Aug 2014 to reinstate my account and it was paid in full. My account would not have been terminated if Erin and United Auto Protection had did their job. now they talk real nasty and rude about me being late and I will not be getting a refund due to termination and reinstatement of contract. This is the rudist and ugly talking people I have ever talked with and I want it known that they are a rip off company all they want is money and pay for no repairs. Saint Charles Missouri Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: United Auto Protection Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Bill Ross, 175 Viewbank Crescent Oakville Canada, previous police officer, who threatened my family and sent us falsifying documents Cassandra Ross from 175 Viewbank Crescent Oakville Canada Bill Ross, a dishonest ex police officer, who threatened my family for 2 weeks and provided falsifying documents oakville ontario
Author: Alabama Abusive Parents: Bill Ross, 175 Viewbank Crescent Oakville Canada, previous police officer, who threatened my family and sent us falsifying documents ontario, Select State/Province

Sep 21 2014
Lumanelle Returned Product.They would not refund the whole amount,but would refund 1/2 Savannah Georgia Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Advertising / Deceptive: Lumanelle Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Sammydress As of 09/12/2014 I orderes two items from sammydress and I requested expiedited services which I paid for the shipping it indicated that it will take 3-5 business days for it to be shipped with expidieted services which was right on time for my upcoming concert I then waited a week no items so I contacted their us number a gentlemen answered the phone and could not find my order number I then made numerous attempts to contact them which I continuely apolpogize and say my items will ship in 1-2 days but so far nothing they havent even sent me a tracking number as promised so I can track my order they are extremely fraudlent and I dont recommend anyone to spend there hard earned money scam China Internet Author: Rancho cordova, California Sales People: Sammydress Internet