Your Search | missingw 2's.com

Oct 22 2014
AWD Pools Preston Stephens 6 to 8 week job over 6 months now, no work in over 2 months, lies, no shows, theft. Griffin Georgia Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Pool Builders: AWD Pools Griffin, Georgia

Oct 21 2014
Proactiv Card Charged 3 times in 22 days, Sent 2 shipments in 18 days, Failed to Cancel Nationwide Author: Scipio Center, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Proactiv Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 18 2014
Kevin Olinger Playactioncustoms I have roders $300 worth of custom figures and sent him 2 others for repair--6 months ago! He has never delivered anything and now does not respond after weeks and weeks of making excuses. North Carolina Author: Athens, Ohio Customer: Kevin Olinger Playactioncustoms North carolina, Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 17 2014
24 hour fitness I purchesed a 24 Hr Fitness Sports Club 2 year Membership Certificate from Costco. The only problem is , there is no 24 Hr Fitness Sports Gym anywhere in the high Deaert. Consequently, I'm demoted to a gum which is about 3 levels below a Sports Gym. The gum is old and out of date, I see it as a dumping ground. Or as the 24 Fitness staff said, you get what you pay for. Be aware of what you are actually getting, old equiptment, broken tile in locker roon and blown lights in vanity area. Victorville California Author: Apple Valley, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Victorville, California

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona

Oct 17 2014
Afforable Dentures cash up front, deceptive advertising, rude attendants,  2 tooths fell off one week and same day of repair eating rice Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Dental Services: Afforable Dentures Corpus Christi, Texas

Oct 15 2014
Oakes Roofing Gary Oakes They lie and are NOT licence or insured they capitalize off 2 other Oaks roofing that are. Check with the attorney generals office and the state of Michigan builders license Fraser, Michigan Author: Utica, Michigan Building Services: Oakes Roofing Fraser,, Michigan

Oct 14 2014
Financial Reporting Services Award Notification CommissionWilliam MacDougal, Compliance ExaminerBenjamin JamesJohn McNabb Sent a letter stating I had won 2 million Eight Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars. There are copies of two checks enclosed. It says You have been awarded a Check or Cash. We cannot send you your winnings without proper ID confirmation. You must reply to this notice to received your confirmed funds. Again congratulations. Please enclose your confirmation fee, payable to F.R.S. and mail it with our confirmation form in the envelope provided within 10 days. Also in the same envelope was a Confirmation form showing a check made out to me in the amount of $2,820,000.00. Lawrence New York
Author: Summerville, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Financial Reporting Services P.O. Box 107, Select State/Province

Oct 14 2014
2 much stuff 4 me tag sales,Inc Brian Silver aka Brian Elenson Brian Silver aka Brian Elenson 2muchstuff4me walked off the job when he was supposed to get my stuff ready for a tag sale. He violated the contract. He did this because i wouldn't give him my high end items. He wanted my jewelry and when I refused he got angry and left. Dont hire him. very bad reputation. Check other complaints Oceanside New York Author: Brookhaven, New York Auction / Liquidators: 2 much stuff 4 me tag sales,Inc Oceanside, New York

Oct 14 2014
Cashforiphones.com Brian Refuses to return 2 iPhones i sent them to purchase from me. After they offered a check way lower than quoted, I asked for my phones back. Cannot get ahold of the company to find out IF I will ever have them returned to me. Internet Author: Lockport , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Cashforiphones.com Internet

Oct 14 2014
MESOS PLASTIC SURGERY LARRY BLEVINS LARRY BLEVINS from this company did a very bad Botox on my forehead and eyes. 1) They doubled the price after 30minutes waiting there claiming 2 units must be calculated in lieu of one, then he botched my botox and DID hardly anything to strengthen the Lady Lake Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Doctors: Plastic Surgeons: MESOS PLASTIC SURGERY LARRY BLEVINS Lady Lake, Florida

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 11 2014
University of Phoenix - Axia College First Year Sequence - FYS and its impact on student cost and debt load - all students that enrolled on or after 2/1/10 should read this!!! phoenix, Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix - Axia College phoenix, Arizona

Oct 11 2014
Bath Planet Kennewick Very High pressure , supposely won 1000.00 at a contest when they called the pressure started, must have both husband and wife there. The sales guy was in our home for 2 hours. I can not believe this companies operates this way. It was very stressful and we said no many times. Becareful it you see then with their fake drawing for a 1000.00 off. It is a scam right up front Kennewick Washington Author: Kennewick, Washington Builders & Contractors: Bath Planet Select State/Province

Oct 11 2014
asurion / AT&T Asurion Insurance phone claim It's been 2 and half months waiting for my refund and I have not received it as of yet. Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: asurion / AT&T Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 10 2014
Loryn Bogren Crownridge Kennel- Yorkshire Terrier Breeder Yorkie puppy w/parti color lines- had patella and back issues. She died from a bad heart at just 7 1/2. California Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Loryn Bogren Select State/Province

Oct 10 2014
Future Payment Technologies Crescent Processing Wrongfully charged $25 minimum balance fee over at least 2 years and will not refund entire amount. Dallas Texas
Author: Chatham, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Future Payment Technologies Dallas, Texas

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
Inkshop.com 2 day shipping rip off Do not pay for 2 day shipping from inkshop. You will not get your item in 2 days or the $20 you paid to get it in 2 days.  Internet
Author: Crosby, Texas Clothing Stores: Inkshop.com Internet

Oct 10 2014
ezra spitzler williams / james p rutkovsky jp ezra james scam artist investor beware thiefs con men do not invest with these 2 investors beware scam artist orlando Florida
Author: ORLANDO , Florida Bars Lounges & Clubs: ezra spitzler williams / james p rutkovsky Orlando , Florida

Oct 10 2014
HOBBY PLUS LLC Hobby plus llcAbdullah Bulduk130 Stirling Ln,Unitz1Schaumburg,Illinois 60194 ABDULLAH BULDUK WITH HOBBY PLUS LLC HAS 2 INVOICES NEVER PAID!!!! SCHAUMBURG Illinois Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBY PLUS LLC SCHAUMBURG, Illinois

Oct 08 2014
SiriusXM Sirius Radio Did't honor promotional offer. Accepted 2 year payment and did not honor 2 year agreement Kalamazoo Nationwide Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Car Stereos & Alarms: SiriusXM Nationwide

Oct 08 2014
InvestorPlace Media LLC Ken Trester's Power Options Weekly Signed up for 2 week trial for $19.95. Now they continue to charge my credit card $79.95 per month and will not stop. Rockville Maryland Author: Leawood, Kansas Advertising / Deceptive: InvestorPlace Media LLC Rockville, Maryland