MISSINGW 2'S.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: missingw 2's.com
There may be more specific results for "missingw 2's.com"
For more specific results for "missingw 2's.com"
Showing 1-25 of 16,556 Found Reports For more specific results for "missingw 2's.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA On April 22, 2017 I went to a Car Sales of South Florida 3831 Davie Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. I talk to the Finance Manager name Barry, I notified him that I was looking to purchase a Mercedes Benz in which he didn’t have available at the time. So he called the manager name Johnathon on the phone. Johnathon informed him that he was at the Auction and he had a White 2012 Mercedez Benz with 75k miles title clean with no problems and no recalls with 2 owners that he could purchase. FRAUD Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA

Apr 29 2017
2 Paradise Realty Tore A Hole In Our Bathroom and Refused To Repair Pensacola Florida Author: Strafford, Missouri Home Owner Associations: 2 Paradise Realty Pensacola, Florida

Apr 29 2017
GUNBROKER.COM Gunbroker.com asked me to reveriffy my account information, I answered their questions correctly BUT, they had the incorrect answers, I DIDN'T HAVE THE INCORRECT INFORMATION! THEY CHARGED ME $2 , THE REPEATED THE PROCESS and want $2 again! because the third party was incorrect, the first time! I told them to set up my account or send my $2 back! Internet Author: marble, North Carolina Abusive Parents: GUNBROKER.COM Internet

Apr 29 2017
On Point Microblade Training Academy On Point Microblade Academy 2 or 3 day microblade classes are a scam and rip off! Idaho Falls Idaho
Author: freedom, Wyoming Trade Schools: On Point Microblade Training Academy Idaho Falls, Idaho

Apr 29 2017
Container forwarding/ forwarding container Martin Garcia, Aiden, joe owes my company almost $50,000... almost put 2 drivers in prison for life Fairburn Georgia and Midland Texas Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Trucking Companies: Container forwarding/ forwarding container Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Kelly Labelle and marvin thomas Kelly labelle and marvin Thomas. Thieves. Neither one has a job they just steal from whoever they can. 2 peices of trash I wish I never met! . Overland park Kansas Author: Kansas city, Kansas Real Estate Services: Kelly Labelle and marvin thomas . Overland park , Kansas

Apr 28 2017
Donna Trujillo Ordered trial subscription and have tried to contact to stop sending, no answer. I did get a response (computer) on 2/22/17 that said I was not being charged and no shipments were planned. Keep receiving product. Pendleton Indiana
Author: Keller, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Donna Trujillo Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
Dr worth She ruined my 2 front teeth and my left front tooth turned black under the veneer. Nightmare woman! Lost her license now, yay! Newport beach California So glad that dentist LOST her license... Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Dr worth

Apr 27 2017
1984 First told me i would get a 25$walmart gift card,but when tryed to get it supposedly chicago,IL is out of there area but dosent mention illionois at all it does. Mention Ia,VT,WI,MN&ME APART FROM THATI CALLED LIPOZENE BEFORE the 30 days and they said im supposed to call 5 days BEFORE the 30 days i called 2 days BEFORE the30 so i recommend that any body thinking of. Buy this trying this weight loss fony solution dont use this don't do it. CHICAGO IL Author: CHICAGO, Illinois TV Advertisements: lipozene Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Check the FTC website about vehicle warranties Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Caliber home loans Spent 2 years trying to keep my home after my wife's death , it was like talking to a wall Oklahoma Author: Lyons , Kansas Financial Services: Caliber Home Loans Internet

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 26 2017
Princeton Nutrients I ordered over $300 worth of products from this company after 2 months no delivery just excuses then silence and no further feedback.No effort was made to send me new goods after several attemts on my behalf.A very dishonest way to conduct business while playing with peoples health. Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Online Psychiatrist: Princeton Nutrients Internet

Apr 26 2017
Diploma sender charged 60$ for certificate and it's been 2 months didn't receive my documents Norman Oklahoma Author: subang jaya, Alabama Private Schools: Diploma sender

Apr 26 2017
swim n play pools 2 year old above ground pool rusted panels to where the liner is visible. Warranty is useless as they attempted to 'credit me' 200 dollars -reporting to better business swim and play pools Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Public Relations: swim n play pools Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Owl Books discover-books (eBay) FRAUD - SCAM - CONS - LIARS - RIP OFF! FAKE TRACKING - EXCUSES - Wait 2 weeks then cancel without reason. Hammond Indiana
Author: Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Owl Books Hammond, Indiana

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Apr 25 2017
Radix Eye Cream Rip off, operators lie, does not work, 1/2 oz Fountain Valley California Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Sales People: Radix Eye Cream Fountain Valley , California

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow Charged my cc $84.95 & $89.95 , twice for 2 bottles of Parisian Glow moisturizer and 2 bottles Parisian Glow serum. I have been charged $349.74 and you have reported the price, that others were charged, was $19.99 each. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cheney, Washington Sales People: Parisian Glow

Apr 24 2017
charged for item 2/6/2017 I did not order. Please refund my $46.10 . I was in the hospital at the time. Riverside California Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: 1947 Riverside, California

Apr 24 2017
Tacasset - Ibex Tumblers Saw this ad on Facebook that they were over stocked and was giving away tumblers for the $6.95 shipping. 2 weeks later I was billed for $39.95 for the tumbler. Called and was told that was a trial periodonly and that I had to call, or return the tumbler by the 13th. Internet Author: Harahan, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Tacasset Internet

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup