Your Search | missingw 2's.com

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure False advertising selling trial offer for $4.95 each/billing later for $84.95x 2 Greenville Internet Author: West Branch, Michigan On-Line Business: Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure Internet

Feb 08 2016
Loving Donations Deana DeGroot ( Not Very Loving!) Loving Donations took over $17K of our money preying on the pain of a couple with fertility problems & the pain of having lost 2 children. We have reached out to them many times in the past 5 months via email & phone calls to try and get our money refunded. They have not responded. I would like to be involved in a class action suit against them & pursue legal charges. You can not be any lower than to prey off people already in pain! Lake Mary, Florida Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Pregnancy Services: Loving Donations Florida

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia True, it was Rick Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Firestone Big ripoff on inspection Lancaster Pennsylvania RE: Why? part 2 Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Firestone Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Feb 07 2016
https://www.donnaplay.com Free 5 day trial, requires credit card to. register. Assured no charges. Was member for 1 hour, 2 charges made against card. Miami Florida Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Video Stores: https://www.donnaplay.com Miami, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Newegg Newegg.com Waiting over 2 months for refund Internet Newegg.com Feedback Reply Author: tallahassee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Newegg Internet

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Garcinia diet pill trial offer scam !! Your credit card will be billed $180 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Massillon , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Internet

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet

Feb 02 2016
(((EDITORIALLY REDACTED FOR VOLATION OF RIPOFF REPORT’S TERMS OF SERVICE – COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT – FEBURYARY 2, 2016)) California Author: san jose, California Legal Process Services: (((REDACTED))) san jose, California

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 02 2016
GEICO Auto Insurence 1.changed policey rate without notifying me. 2.clame car mow out of new car statas san diego , calif Nationwide Author: oklahoma cioty, Oklahoma Car Insurance: GEICO Auto Insurence Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
JBH Sale Technology  i order 4 pairs of uggs boots and received 2 but they was not real china Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: JBH Sale Technology  Internet

Feb 01 2016
American Super Pages I received an invoice in the mail today that states our old company ordered services in January and now owes $681.82 for the 2 year Bold listing.  CA Author: Holt, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American Super Pages

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Jan 31 2016
Protect America Rip off due to 2 false alarms Austin Texas Author: Redondo Beach, California Security Services: Protect America Austin,

Jan 31 2016
Extend Pet Health Offer 1 mo for S/H only $4.95 ; charged $69.95 before month is half over & $69.95 in next 2 weeks  UT Internet Author: Inglewood, California Supplemental Health Programs: Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Internet