Your Search | missingw 2's.com

Sep 22 2014
Home Depot's Rigid Doesn't stand behind any warranty what so ever. Bought brand new impact 18 volt screw gun used 2 or 3 hrs and burned up refused to honor warranty. Troutdale Oregon Author: fairview, Oregon Home Improvements: Rigid Troutdale, Oregon

Sep 22 2014
United Auto Protection American Auto Shield I purchaed a extended warranty for my 2009 Expedition in nov 2012, i paid unitl it was paid in full. I have had some late payments but i made arrangments each time to pay and did so. I tried to file a claim and was denied they was very rude and disrepectful so i still stayed and paid. I call my July 2014 payment in the last week of june and talked to Erin and she assured me they would draft my account 1 july 2014 so that my contract would not be terminated. She called me 2-4 days later stating she forgot to run my payment through therefore my contract was terminated. I had to pay 3 pays 1 Aug 2014 to reinstate my account and it was paid in full. My account would not have been terminated if Erin and United Auto Protection had did their job. now they talk real nasty and rude about me being late and I will not be getting a refund due to termination and reinstatement of contract. This is the rudist and ugly talking people I have ever talked with and I want it known that they are a rip off company all they want is money and pay for no repairs. Saint Charles Missouri Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: United Auto Protection Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Bill Ross, 175 Viewbank Crescent Oakville Canada, previous police officer, who threatened my family and sent us falsifying documents Cassandra Ross from 175 Viewbank Crescent Oakville Canada Bill Ross, a dishonest ex police officer, who threatened my family for 2 weeks and provided falsifying documents oakville ontario
Author: Alabama Abusive Parents: Bill Ross, 175 Viewbank Crescent Oakville Canada, previous police officer, who threatened my family and sent us falsifying documents ontario, Select State/Province

Sep 21 2014
Lumanelle Returned Product.They would not refund the whole amount,but would refund 1/2 Savannah Georgia Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Advertising / Deceptive: Lumanelle Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Sammydress As of 09/12/2014 I orderes two items from sammydress and I requested expiedited services which I paid for the shipping it indicated that it will take 3-5 business days for it to be shipped with expidieted services which was right on time for my upcoming concert I then waited a week no items so I contacted their us number a gentlemen answered the phone and could not find my order number I then made numerous attempts to contact them which I continuely apolpogize and say my items will ship in 1-2 days but so far nothing they havent even sent me a tracking number as promised so I can track my order they are extremely fraudlent and I dont recommend anyone to spend there hard earned money scam China Internet Author: Rancho cordova, California Sales People: Sammydress Internet

Sep 21 2014
NaturalSupplementsDirect support@NaturalSupplementsDirect.comGarcinia Cambogia $89.95 1 $89.95Said I ordered it at 2 Unauthorized repeated charges after so call trial - no obligation - period. Product is bunk and anyone biting on this come on will get burned. Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Weightloss Programs: NaturalSupplementsDirect Internet

Sep 20 2014
2 Small Men with Big Hearts Moving TWO BIG OAFS WITH SMALL BRAINS CAUSE MOVING NIGHTMARE - BEWARE! Hamilton Ontario
Author: St. Catharines, Ontario Moving Companies: 2 Small Men with Big Hearts Moving Hamilton, Oklahoma

Sep 20 2014
capital onet capital one protection policy on accounts I've been out of work and on disability and found out that my protection on my credit card account was cancelled by the company 2 yrs ago without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: manchester, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: capital onet Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Vidals pets order never recieved, fighting for refund 2 months later Australia? Internet Author: winifrede, West Virginia Pharmacies Online: Vidals pets Internet

Sep 19 2014
Rd parcial on the other car loan, i talked to the lady in the branch that i was going to come back in about 2 weeks to pay the rest of the loan on my car, i did owe $148 to complete the 2 cars payments. since i paid $432 plus $240. so the rest was $148.  san antonio tx texas Author: fort hood, Texas Banks: RBFCU Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
birds by joe BIRDS BY JOE RIP OFF, SCAMMED ME, LIAR THEIF !!! Sold me a bird and it was sick, it died 2 days later of Psittacine Beak And Feather Disease DO NOT BUY BIRDS FROM BIRDS BY JOE, OR http://birdsbyjoe.com/ GO HERE IF IF YOU WANT A GOOD REAL REPUTABLE B BIRDS BY JOE RIPPED ME OFF AND SOLD ME A VERY ILL BIRD, BIRDS BY JOE.COM Middlesex New Jersey Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: birds by joe Middlesex , New Jersey

Sep 18 2014
OCEANKEY PROPERTIES NUEVO VALLARTA Blvd. Nayarit #2 Pte. Local L-11 Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit Nuevo Vallarta Plaza & Business CenterPhone: 322- 297 1717Mobile: 322 227 5175Email: info@oceankeyproperties.com FRAUD AND INTIMIDATIONS AGAINST FOREIGN INVESTORS Nuevo Vallarta MEXICO
Author: DENVER, Colorado Realtors: OCEANKEY PROPERTIES NUEVO VALLARTA Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
brokerpriceopinion.com first valuation BROKERPRICEOPINION FILED BANKRUPTCY 2 YRS AGO AND DOES NOT PAY FOR BPOS Nationwide Author: Robersonville, North Carolina Realtors: brokerpriceopinion.com Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Slimdown Slimdown unauthorized credit charge 2 twice MD Internet Author: port tobacco, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Slimdown Internet

Sep 17 2014
Hotels.com Expedia.com, Richmond Oceanfront Hotel False advertising: wont be charged until check in - was charged 2 days prior to check in Internet only, hotel is in Miami Beach Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 16 2014
Genie Whales Genie Whales 2 Web: l-o-v-e-spells.com/Category: Psychic Scam alert on Genie Whales at love spells.com Internet Author: Pleasant Prairie , Wisconsin Psychic Fortune Tellers: Genie Whales Internet

Sep 16 2014
Points 2 Shop very aggravating Alpharetta Georgia Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Points 2 Shop Internet

Sep 15 2014
Omnisuregroup I paid 3625 for this warranty & after 36,000 mile it wouldn't cover the starter that went out on my bmw that's a lot of money 2 pay out & can't use it stay away from this company they are a ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Smiths grove, Kentucky Auto Warranty: Omnisuregroup Chicago, Illinois

Sep 15 2014
Route 66 Extended Warranty They may not pay for up to 24 hours which will cause you to be without a vehicle until your mechanic is paid. This was on my truck. I also had a warranty on a car I bought. The transmission went out 2 weeks after I bought it and they would not cover it. I had them to refund the cost of the warranty and got it fixed myself. In my opinion this is not worth having. They did finally pay for the truck repairs after a nasty phone call from me. don't be fooled by them. They will only pay what they want to pay and you may be left to pay the rest out of pocket. Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Trussville, Alabama Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

FUSION EVENT STAFFING I didn't get paid for over 2 months Alpharetta Georgia
Author: Los Angeles, California Event Planners & Sites: FUSION EVENT STAFFING Alpharetta, Georgia

Sep 15 2014
 NRG binary Mike Harrison I am from Jamaica and mike Harrison calls my phone every morning three or four times until I invested my $250 from my husband card I told him I was a cancer patient and only wanted to make a little extra for some of bills. he said he will be here to help. I had doctor visit two days after and I told them I need to cancel as doctor advised I need to remove more lumps,I have been writing since the 2 for my refund and not getting it as I need to do my surgery. england Author: Spanish Town, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NRG binary Internet

Sep 14 2014
ipas 2 i am supost to be a founding member but i cant get in back office my so called online parnertsr my emplorer sent me a criet card to my house that i did not request and it had my ss# but not my birthday i have reported it to spoof@paypal.com and the police idenity thieves waveland ms mississppi Author: Waveland, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: ipas 2 Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
timewarnercable fake post ad timewarnercable FREE Dell 2-in-1 .a $450 value,* with whole DVR and free 12 mos for service free installation $14.95 don't buy isn't true Los Angeles Nationwide Author: north hollywood, California Cable TV: timewarnercable Nationwide