MISSINGW 2'S.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: missingw 2's.com
There may be more specific results for "missingw 2's.com"
For more specific results for "missingw 2's.com"
Showing 1-25 of 16,712 Found Reports For more specific results for "missingw 2's.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Dermifi/Rejuven8 Skin Fresh 2 Day Total Ripoff..... Charges on Credit Card San Diego New Jersey Author: freehold, New Jersey Skin Care: Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, New Jersey

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Avast Internet Security The ticket ID for your record is: 845147-This concerns Ticket #838596,The amt. of $79.99 withdrew from my bank acct. on 5/26/2017, Serial #454384155 & another charge of $83.19 on 6/2/2017, Serial #440844287. I want the refunds returned back to me! Pisgah Alabama
Author: Pisgah, Alabama Computer Software: Avast Internet Security Alabama

Jun 21 2017
Paramount Properties Pros Contact: Amy Meyers Agreement to Market Time Share Proeerty, Paid $2995. for Agreement Dated 2/2017 Orlando Florida Author: Leesville, Louisiana Realtors: Paramount Properties Pros Orlando, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Kept charging for 2 shipments and only get one totally $187.36 and would not cancel my account Akron Ohio Author: Bristol, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Akron, Ohio

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
Notary Spot Has owed me payment for 2 signings since August 2016. Will not return calls or emails. I am in Virginia. seabrook Texas Author: Yorktown, Virginia Notary: Notary Spot seabrook, Texas

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 19 2017
Erotic monkey Erotic monkey has not removed my account for the past 2 weeks i have asked nomurous times. Im under kandylious on the site. I would love to have my ad removed because i have gotten a better job and dont want this screwing it up on me. Internet Author: Lanoka harbor, New Jersey Strippers & Dancers: Erotic monkey Internet

Jun 18 2017
2-10 Homeowners Warranty 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora Colorado Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Consumer Services: 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora, Colorado

Jun 18 2017
Amanda Bennsson Amanda Benson Posted a Tahoe for 2 k saying husband dies she would pay shipping from Florida Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Amanda Bennsson Internet

Jun 18 2017
Tim Hortons Manager, supervisor and 2-3 co workers Manager is shady, sipervisor is the manager niece and my co workers are followers Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Bake Shops: Tim Hortons Buffalo, New York

Jun 18 2017
P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale RIPOFF, PST Computers in. Fort. Lauderdale IS A RIPOFF! We took my iPad to PST computers for repair. THEY CHARGED ME $90.00 IN ADVANCE. They had it 2 days, and we paid $80 EXTRA because PST said it needed an LCD display. The day after we picked it u RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF P.S.T. COMPUTERS Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 18 2017
BITGROW INVESTMENTS LIMITED bitgrow.biz bit grow with roi of 7%fr lifelong 126c Elgin Crescent, London, United Kingdom, W11 2 126c Elgin Crescent, London, United Kingdom
Author: davanagere, Alabama Financial Services: BITGROW INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Jun 18 2017
pistolaccents wont respond back to my order for 2 lone wolf 40 s&w compensators peekskill New York Author: traverse city, Michigan Guns & Ranges: pistolaccents peekskill, New York

Jun 17 2017
Blue Trust Loans Indian site,Blue Trust Loans,several others under this name Borrowed $375.00 was not told payback would be $1411.08 was given 2 payment amounts not this total?? Nationwide Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Trust Loans Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Carbonite Scammers charged my CC to Renew 2 days BEFORE Date stated in software. Then they refused to refund my money. I had to call my Bank to get a CHARGEBACK against Carbonite! Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Fraud: Carbonite Internet

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
garcenia cambogia hydro or healthy cleanse 2 day.com I returned product and was promised full refund after informing them I was contacting attorney general. I found out their business was not a suite, but a ups box #. san diego California Author: highsprings, Florida Alternative Health: garcenia cambogia san diego, California

Jun 16 2017
Lumidaire They quoted one price on their ad on Facebook, and then they charged me an additional 89.77 and 89.71 for the 2 same bottles that I had already paid for. Minnesota Author: FARMINGTON, Minnesota Skin Care: Lumidaire Minnesota

Jun 15 2017
campingandfishingoutlet.com I ordered to Yeti Tumblers along with 2 lids, I received my lids in January 2017, but have yet to receive my tumblers and it has been 7 months now it was an online service Internet Author: Okmulgee, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: campingandfishingoutlet.com Internet

Jun 15 2017
time 2 get away network trendi travel, ultimate vegas vacation I paid $300 for this trip, tried to get the itenerary from them from 9am to 7pm sending email requests, they sent it by email after 9pm booking the hotel through bid.com and never actually paying for it. called the hotel in the morning and the booking was cancelled. LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: san bernardino, California Hotel: time 2 get away network LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jun 14 2017
Paralink Technology I bought 2 antennas from P &L. They delivered a wrong antenna and never delivered the other. I got a judgment against him and of course he never paid. He file for bankruptcy. Washington District of Columbia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Satellite Dish Companies: Paralink Technology Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jun 14 2017
A1 Healthcare membership services I was applying for healthcare and was told I did not qualify for Obamacare and was coerced into purchasing this insurance to which I then called 2 hours later to cancel the representative on the phone refused to cancel my plan and credit my credit card two of the payment of 239.95, transaction number3660648826 , cancellung membership number 672131744. The rep.,s name is steve Brodil, Tobias and associates inc. Uk Internet Author: Saunderstown, Rhode Island Personal Services: A1 Healthcare membership services Uk,

Jun 14 2017
Beaute Creme Support internet stated free Facial Cream and Reducer trial - pay for postage only. 2 products $3.95 and 4.95 Internet Author: Garland, Texas Skin Care: Beaute Creme Support Internet