Your Search | missingw 2's.com

1, Report #1197804

Dec 27 2014
I2G, Infinity 2 Globalg sought 10k from us, not under gaming commission las vegas nevada Internet Author: w. hollywood, California Questionable Activities: I2G, Infinity 2 Globalg Internet

2, Report #1192081

Dec 26 2014
Greg Lucker Rock Image This man intentionally put my safety and my girlfriends safety in dager! Murrieta California
Author: Temecula, California Civil Rights Violators: Greg Lucker Murrieta,

3, Report #1197386

Dec 26 2014
STOLE $4000 Assured Real Estate Joe Yakubik Assured Real Estate Las Vegas Joseph NO RUNNING WATER FOR 22 DAYS I paid 1/2 rent , HE FILLED AN EVICTION ON ME, then 30 day notice las vegas Nevada
Author: los angeles, California Realtors: Assured Real Estate las vegas , Nevada

4, Report #1197486

Dec 24 2014
J AND M investments west hills J & M Investments Marguerite SadowskiJ and M Investments west hills J&M Investments is ran by Marguerite Sadowski. Margaurite refuses to release my security deposit. Im a previous tenant and here is how. I did a 1 year lease from Oct 2013 to Oct 2014. I gave her my 30 day notice Nov 10th so that I would be able to move out by December 15th she agreed. She had asked me if it was ok if I waited until December 23rd until she did the walk thru BY HERSELF WITH OUT ME THERE I agreed. When she finally did it on Dec. 23rd she called me and told me; 1- the fridge was dirty from the inside 2- She was charging me 7 days over 3- Two (2) tenants claimed I had someone living at the house which was indeed a violation of the contract. sherman oaks California Author: van nuys, California Housing Rentals: J AND M investments west hills sherman oaks, California

5, Report #1197484

Dec 24 2014
Cash For Iphones cashforiphones.comcashforlaptops.com This company tried to give me $46 for a 2 month old 32 GB verizon iphone 5s. 1055 W MOANA LN #203 , Reno, Nevada Internet Author: Grapevine , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cash For Iphones Internet

6, Report #1197361

Dec 23 2014
Airebeam Broadband The Level 2 Tech's have not returned a call in 2 months Arizona City Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Airebeam Broadband Arizona, Arizona

7, Report #1197197

Dec 22 2014
corporate sponsor judging and decisions po box kansas city kansas. 66110 ANC Award notification commission mi 520 19 23 World Headquarters Midwest United States of America sent promissory letter stating i won 2 million dollars . asking me to send 12.00 shipping fee Kansas City Kansas Author: bunker hill, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: corporate sponsor judging and decisions po box kansas city ks. 66110 Kansas City , Kansas

8, Report #1197179

Dec 22 2014
The Printer Depot Sent me a printer that I couldn't get to work so then I got the runaround and they wouldn't return my calls. This went in for 2 1/2 months before I decided to return it and now they want to charge me a $300 fee for returning an time that me nor their employees could get to work properly. Online based Nationwide Author: Monroeville, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: The Printet Depot Nationwide

9, Report #1197152

Dec 22 2014
Calico Light Weapons Systems Worst customer service, stole 2 of my firearms, won't contact me, wont send me my firearms, filed BBB complaint! Elgin Oregon Author: New Underwood, South Dakota Sporting-good Manufactures: Calico Light Weapons Systems Elgin, Oregon

Dec 22 2014
Got All Auto Parts REVIEW: Got All Auto Parts clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Got All Auto Parts. Got All Auto Parts dedicated to exceptional customer service & satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumers assuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Got All Auto Parts recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Got All Auto Parts bay city, Michigan

11, Report #1197081

Dec 22 2014
IFS Innovative Facility Solution LLC This company Also goes by Innovative facility solution. they Keep changing their name so the complainst dont catch up with them. Horrible dealing with these people. They same person has 3 different names. After i performed the job, they changed how much they were going to give me saying I was to expensive. only gave me barely 1/2 the amount Little Egg Harbor New Jersey Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Maintenance Companies: IFS Innovative Facility Solution LLC Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey

12, Report #1197040

Dec 22 2014
United Merchant Processing Association They set me up with a machine..then afterwards i canceled within 2 days. Author: mount union, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: United Merchant Processing Association Palmyra, Pennsylvania

13, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

14, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

15, Report #1196852

Dec 20 2014
Got All Auto Parts REVIEW: Got All Auto Parts commitment to customer satisfaction. Entire team at Got All Auto Parts dedicated to mission of growing used auto parts industry through innovation, technology, & sharing success while giving customers access to many values of Guaranteed Auto Parts. Got All Auto Parts saves vehicle owners money on costly vehicle repairs. Offering 2 year warranty with replacement or complete hassle free refund with over 27 years years of experience and great customer care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Parts: Got All Auto Parts | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Got All Auto Parts sells used auto parts. Customers save on expensive car repairs. Offering factory original parts which helps save the environment. Bay City, Michigan

16, Report #1196818

Dec 20 2014
ugg australia online autherised retailer Ugg outletOutlet68577 they ripped me of they show you genuine ugg boots at sale price 63.00 pounds then charge 15 pounds deliverey waited 2 weeks for them to arrive and wen they came they look terrible cant get my foot in them sole is solid dosent bend at all ,a really poor dont look anything like picture .. it says us but come from china Internet Author: greenock, Other Department & Outlet Stores: ugg australia online autherised retailer Internet

17, Report #1196814

Dec 20 2014
Hartford Scientific Lenvi Wrinkle Repair, Lenvi eye cream Beware of Lenvi free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Marietta, Georgia Internet Beware of Lenvi skincare free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Internet Author: San Diego , California Credit Card Fraud: Hartford Scientific Internet

18, Report #1196756

Dec 20 2014
lutheran community services northwest Tammy sohn trudy sorensen UNPAID TIME for mandatory office TIME 2 times per month Bremerton Washington Author: bremerton, Washington Government Services: lutheran community services northwest bremerton, Washington

19, Report #1196746

Dec 20 2014
All Natural Garcenia I called for my refund, after they gave me information on where to return product. and its been 2 months and my money has Not been refunded. thry keep saying you will get your refund in 5-10 days. Nationwide Author: Desoto, Texas Weightloss Programs: All Natural Garcenia Nationwide

20, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois

21, Report #1196650

Dec 19 2014
light in the box N/A Ordered a gift and never recieved it!! now I cant even get in contact with them..live chat says no one is thier to help and dumb questins!!Also, thier is no darn number!!! Diantong Shidai Guangchang, Building #2 Suite D Nationwide Author: Castroville , California Toy Stores: light in the box Nationwide

22, Report #1196636

Dec 19 2014
OinkDaddy, CJ Oink Daddy, Piggy Essence, Craig Tobler, PuppyDaddy Bait and Switch, Animal Died after only 1 1/2 months, Only cares about Money not the animals he breeds Lockhart Texas
Author: Waxahachie, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: OinkDaddy Lockhart, Texas

23, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

24, Report #1196543

Dec 19 2014
dte home appliance protection I filed for them to come out n fix my dryer refrigerator n hot water tank They came to my home for a total of 2 minutes left then called and said my stuff is not fixable so I had to file a green back claim for them to send me a check now there telling me they are not helping me when I pay 60.00 $ a month for the green backs Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: dte home appliance protection Nationwide

Dec 19 2014
Jan Berkowitz Robert Sachs 2 Man in Jan Berkowitz Ponzi Scheme Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison - Robert Sachs Nags Head, North Carolina Author: Nags Head, North Carolina Financial Services: Jan Berkowitz Nags Head, North Carolina