Your Search | mmo new games group ltd.

1, Report #1196565

Dec 19 2014
The Real Estate Education Group (((Redacted))), Utah (((Redacted))) Took my deposit TWICE and I cannot get anyone to resolve it Lehi Utah Author: Wakefield, Massachusetts Con Artists: The Real Estate Education Group Lehi, , Utah

2, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

3, Report #1196555

Dec 19 2014
Spa Treasures online Spa Treasures Bully company lies about sending product, then sends the goons in to intimmidate Virginia Internet Author: New York Alternative Health: Spa Treasures online Internet

4, Report #1196548

Dec 19 2014
Barbara Seif Phoenix Network Accepted My Money But Failed To Delivery Services, Promised a Refund But Still Hasn't Paid Internet Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Small Business Services: Barbara Seif Internet

5, Report #1196551

Dec 19 2014
Gunther Gifts Is Unresponsive and Unprofessional Carlsbad California Author: Anywhere, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: Gunther Gifts Carlsbad, California

Dec 19 2014
Tony Hartman Denver Financial Group FINRA complaint and State of Colorado action, Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tony Hartman Internet

7, Report #1196540

Dec 19 2014
TransArmor Division of First Data, PCI Compliance TransArmor, First Data, PCI Compliance, Godaddy Nationwide Author: Flemington, New Jersey On-Line Business: TransArmor Nationwide

8, Report #1196515

Dec 19 2014
Pacific Brochures Home Mailers Program San Diego California Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Employees: Pacific Brochures San Diego, California

9, Report #1196507

Dec 19 2014
USA Fast Cash Travis Jones I'm going to trial if I don't pay $1805 New York New Tork
Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: USA Fast Cash Internet

10, Report #1196505

Dec 19 2014
JRM Vitamax New Age Cleanse & Garcinia Cambogia Complete Scam Tempe AZ Author: Amarillo, Texas Weightloss Programs: JRM Vitamax Internet

11, Report #1196478

Dec 19 2014
IAHCP The Internatioanl Assoc of Health Care Professionals Calls from 63187347584 allegedly representing IAHCP recruiting members for physician services directory in different parts of the world. She sell memberships to IAHCP at different levels with the lowest classification at 187USD. I verified the organisation online and gave me credit card details to her at memberservices@iahcp.com and info@iahcp.com. She disappeared thereafter. She claim address at 410 and 77 Park Ave 15floor New York. New York Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Doctors: IAHCP Nationwide

12, Report #1196458

Max Solman Scammer, Fraudulent, Misleading New York New York
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Max Solman Internet

13, Report #1196449

Dec 18 2014
JNL Apparel Custom Kicks Stole my money and won't be sending sneakers Texas Internet
Author: Bordentown, New Jersey Internet Fraud: JNL Apparel Internet

14, Report #1196423

Dec 18 2014
GiftCards.com Cancelled my order without notice, and then deleted my complaint and blocked me. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! Internet Author: Bergenfield, New Jersey On-Line Business: GiftCards.com Internet

15, Report #1196415

Dec 18 2014
Mac Churchill Acura A.K.A. MAC CHURCHILL AUTO GROUP INC - DEFRAUDED & LIED to! These guys will not honor a second contract after I caught them inflating the sales price by thousands on the first!! Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Fort Worth, Texas

16, Report #1196411

Dec 18 2014
gary suson -ground zero museum workshop deceptive advertising does not contribute to charity new york new york Author: Newport, Michigan Places & Information: gary suson -ground zero museum workshop

17, Report #1196408

Dec 18 2014
treasure hut left with pickup load n flatbed n did not pay me a dime. needed money to help g/d get a car hers blewup he knew it .filed a police report n he told them it was he said she said m got away with 3k in furniture full patio including new bbq, dressers, new patio set etc. he said i can't fit anything else on n police did nothing to help don't go there. police told me he said i donated it to charity beware! fallon Nevada Author: fallon, Nevada Liars: treasure hut fallon, Nevada

18, Report #1196404

Dec 18 2014
Southeast Auto Group lied about condtion of vehicle mooresville North Carolina Author: nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Southeast Auto Group mooresville, North Carolina

19, Report #1196390

Dec 18 2014
Network Financial Group SCAM 30 Days of Unpaid Training Salary Wayyyyyyy Below Minimum Wage Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Sales People: Network Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

20, Report #1196381

Dec 18 2014
HOWARD APPLIANCE REPAIR WILTON APPLIANCE WESTPORT APPLIANCE GREENWICH APPLIANCE FRAUD, DISCOURTEOUS, POOR TECHNICIAN OSSINING, New York NEW YORK Author: Weston, Connecticut Appliances: HOWARD APPLIANCE REPAIR OSSINING, NY,

21, Report #1196376

Dec 18 2014
Envato.com themeforest.com Customer Scam - ' buy 'credits' to subvert consumer laws, don;t stand by their products Melbourne, Australia Australia Author: New York Software: Envato.com Internet

22, Report #1196367

Dec 18 2014
Literacy Repair Services/Student Loan Resolutions/Charles Harper Harassed me and used profanity when I didn't want to use his company!! Internet Author: New York, New York Loans: Literacy Repair Services Internet

23, Report #1196366

Procurify Procurify is a SCAM based out of Canada. Richmond
Author: New York Computer Software: Procurify Internet

24, Report #1196364

Dec 18 2014
Liberty Management Investments Inc Access Worldwide Holdings Inc.David Rosenblum SCAM ALERT - FRAUD ALERT- Payment Processor Los Angeles California Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Liberty Management Investments Inc Los Angeles, California

25, Report #1196360

Dec 18 2014
assurant solution assurant intentionly holding the claims Nationwide Author: corona, New York Insurance Companies: assurant solution Nationwide