Your Search | mmo new games group ltd.

26, Report #1196696

Dec 20 2014
Oak Hills Elementary ripoff, pta, elementary school, oaks hill elementary Stevenson Ranch California Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Public Schools: Oak Hills Elementary Stevenson Ranch, California

27, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois

28, Report #1196673

Dec 19 2014
Club Metro USA Old Bridge New Jersey Billing Scams, BBB Rating = F, Poor Customer Service Old Bridge New Jersey Author: Old Bridge , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Club Metro USA Old Bridge NJ Old Bridge, New Jersey

29, Report #1196549

Dec 19 2014
Home Defense Law Group Save your home from foreclosuse scam Orlando Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Loan Modification: Home Defense Law Group Orlando, Florida

30, Report #1196657

Dec 19 2014
Legal herbal budz EDWIN RAYES HE TOOK MY $300.00 AND SENT ME NOTHING....NOT EVEN A RESPONCE NEW YORK New York Author: oviedo, Florida Drugstores: Legal herbal budz NEW YORK, New York

31, Report #1196644

Dec 19 2014
GLD Myscore The company(somehow) got my banking information and had them deduct $29.95. I was told this was FREE Internet. Author: east new market, Maryland Attorneys General: GLD Myscore Internet

32, Report #1196612

Dec 19 2014
FactoryOutletStore.com Rip-Off New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Stores: FactoryOutletStore.com New York, New York

33, Report #1196608

Dec 19 2014
Caribbean Blue Pools & Spas Mark Werner Caribbean Blue Pools & Spa - BEWARE Pompton Plains New Jersey
Author: Pompton Plains, New Jersey Home Improvements: Caribbean Blue Pools & Spas Mark Werner Pompton Plains, New Jersey

34, Report #1196579

Dec 19 2014
Katharine Gibbs School School has taken advantage of my vulnerability, a single mother of two under hardship and promised me financial stability and career opportunites. Also my identity was stolen through Wachovia where I had my student loans. Piscataway New Jersey Author: Irvington, New Jersey Financial Education: Katharin Gibbs School Piscataway, New Jersey

35, Report #1196593

Dec 19 2014
TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LTD (((Redacted))) SACRAMENTO CA 95828 Sold me a defective led flashlight no warrante parts list or instruction in the bag. Sacramento ca Internet Author: Las Vegas, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] Internet

36, Report #1196589

Dec 19 2014
Big Daddy Bulldogges Troy Smith Laura Smith New buyers beware. Fake papers on dogs Lawerceburg Kentucky Author: West Virginia Dog Breeders: Big Daddy Bulldogges Nationwide

Dec 19 2014
Odain Watson aka Odain Lemonte Watson dba Odaingerous, Inc. dba Iconic Management Group dba Lamonte Entertainment Default on loan repayment Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California
Author: California Questionable Activities: Odain Watson Internet

38, Report #1196584

Dec 19 2014
Enhanced Acquisitions, LLC Possible connected with Northern Resolutions Collection Agencies Amherst, New York Nationwide Author: Metairie, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Enhanced Acquisitions, LLC Nationwide

39, Report #1196582

Dec 19 2014
Jeremy Sposato aka J Roberts & Co aka J Roberts Residential aka J Roberts Brokerage Services aka Sposen Signature Homes aka Rezulia aka New Construction Direct Liar, thief, scumbag Cape Coral ,FL Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Realtors: Jeremy Sposato Internet

40, Report #1196580

Dec 19 2014
Wesley Berry Florist BAIT AND SWITCH, DELIVERY TO THE WRONG ADDRESS A DAY LATE, NO SERVICE! LONG HOLDS, ALL BALONEY TO STEAL YOUR MONEY! Nationwide Author: Kings Park, New York Florists: Wesley Berry Florist Nationwide

41, Report #1196574

Dec 19 2014
ABC Gift Cards CardCash.com They Wouldnt ship my card a bought online through GiftCardGranny Brick, NJ New Jersey Author: McDonough, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: ABC Gift Cards Brick, NJ, New Jersey

42, Report #1196565

Dec 19 2014
The Real Estate Education Group (((Redacted))), Utah (((Redacted))) Took my deposit TWICE and I cannot get anyone to resolve it Lehi Utah Author: Wakefield, Massachusetts Con Artists: The Real Estate Education Group Lehi, , Utah

43, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

44, Report #1196555

Dec 19 2014
Spa Treasures online Spa Treasures Bully company lies about sending product, then sends the goons in to intimmidate Virginia Internet Author: New York Alternative Health: Spa Treasures online Internet

45, Report #1196548

Dec 19 2014
Barbara Seif Phoenix Network Accepted My Money But Failed To Delivery Services, Promised a Refund But Still Hasn't Paid Internet Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Small Business Services: Barbara Seif Internet

46, Report #1196551

Dec 19 2014
Gunther Gifts Is Unresponsive and Unprofessional Carlsbad California Author: Anywhere, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: Gunther Gifts Carlsbad, California

Dec 19 2014
Tony Hartman Denver Financial Group FINRA complaint and State of Colorado action, Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tony Hartman Internet

48, Report #1196540

Dec 19 2014
TransArmor Division of First Data, PCI Compliance TransArmor, First Data, PCI Compliance, Godaddy Nationwide Author: Flemington, New Jersey On-Line Business: TransArmor Nationwide

49, Report #1196515

Dec 19 2014
Pacific Brochures Home Mailers Program San Diego California Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Employees: Pacific Brochures San Diego, California

50, Report #1196507

Dec 19 2014
USA Fast Cash Travis Jones I'm going to trial if I don't pay $1805 New York New Tork
Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: USA Fast Cash Internet