Your Search | mobile audio

Jul 22 2016
Apptology Rich Forman Long Nguyen Don't Use these guys for any mobile app development. Scammers. Nationwide Author: redwood city, California Computer Programmers: Apptology Rich Forman Long Nguyen Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Wal-Mart Family mobile Wal-Mart T-mobile Rip off from the beginning Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Wal-Mart Family mobile Internet

3, Report #1292035

Jul 21 2016
sprint moblie service my second line was stolen n my personal info was used to port it to boost mobile.94579 california Author: San Leandro , California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint moblie service Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 21 2016
HSN.COM HOME SHOPPING NETWORK Unauthorized Credit check, No immediate refund of cancelled Order Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HSN.COM Internet

Jul 21 2016
Auto Forward ILF Mobile Apps Corp.1075 Route 112Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776Phone: 888-254-7957 Cell Phone Monitoring Software See texts, calls, GPS and more without having the phone in your possession How It Works BUY NOW 30-day money back guarantee. No monthly fees. No subscriptions. Free lifetime upgrades Port Jefferson Station, New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telephones: Auto Forward Port Jefferson Station, , New York

Jul 20 2016
LG Electronics LG Didn't Not Repair My LG Soundbar under Warranty Nor Issue me a Refund Mobile Internet Author: Dundalk, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LG Electronics Internet

Jul 20 2016
Action electronic Mr. Tv My tv was picked up by jack of action electronics and after looking at my Samsung 50 tv I was told it was the computer board that was bad and it would take a week to order. Snellville Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Action electronic Snellville, Georgia

Jul 19 2016
Walmart Family mobile Scamming customers over phone basics Bentonville Arconsaw Nationwide Author: lafayette, Colorado Internet: Walmart Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
iHome iBT60 failed in 60 days Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: iHome Internet

Jul 19 2016
GSP MANAGEMENT COMPANY TRAILER PARK MIS-MANAGEMENT King of prussia Pennsylvania Author: Hawley, Pennsylvania Mobile Home Parks: GSP MANAGEMENT COMPANY King of prussia, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2016
Bang and Olufsen Mis-selling Active Noise Cancellation Internet Nationwide Author: Kirkby Lonsdale, Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Bang and Olufsen Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
net.zero mobile internet provider deceptive advertising /no customer service/ unauthorized credit card charges unknown Internet Author: lubbock, Texas Internet Fraud: net.zero Internet

Jul 19 2016
Car stereo pros CSP Purchased stereo equipment for carry out and was grossly overcharged.I was billed $1337.60 for 2 amplifiers 1subwoofer and 1 crossover that I was told would cost $549 South gate California Author: Paramount , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Car stereo pros South gate , California

Jul 18 2016
innovative property management fairgrove mobile home park they paid to the state inspector for pass something the dont pass the code. Reidsville North Carolina Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Mobile Home Parks: innovative property management Reidsville, North Carolina

Jul 18 2016
Audio Plus Inc Audio Plus DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!! BUYER BEWARE Riverview Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Audio Plus Inc Riverview, Florida

Jul 18 2016
@iAmBig7 Ni-Marketing.com Time2GrindRadio Straight Stuntin Magazine James Stokes Scammed Me Out Of $5,000 Union New Jersey Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: James Union, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Ms. Jenny Lin I placed a order for a Iphone in the amount of $230. 120 days ago still havent received my merchandise.  Nanshan District, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Barstrow, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Internet

Jul 18 2016
Boost Mobile Lied about services provided. Went to a plan $25 more expensive because i was told by their employee i would get unlimited use of my hotspot only to find out it was a lie and the hotspot capped out at 8 gb. Nationwide Author: Roanoke, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Rent-A-Center Gilbert in the Van Nuys Office I have tried to purchase my computer from Rent-A-Center from one of their centers in Palmdale, and they were jerks, then I was transferred to the next worst customer service from the next office located in Lancaster, CA, then I was transferred to the Van Nuys office and I thought that I had found some interesting people, but they will call you everyday once you make a payment and that got to much for me, so I tried to discuss that with them then I had to take the steps to file a complaint with their office in Texas, but that didn't work, because they have referred me to the District Manager and he's hard to catch up with and he calls when he finds the time to contact you. Van Nuys California Customer Service Author: L A County, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent-A-Center Van Nuys, California

Jul 18 2016
designer audiovideo designeraudiovideo.comdesigner audio video They got my money and rerouted the items back to themselves Mattituck Internet Author: Culver, Indiana Stereos: designer audiovideo Internet

Jul 18 2016
24/7 Mobile Locksmith Scam - charge triple of quote Texas Author: Texas Small Business Services: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Fortress Mobile Fitness Jordan Robertson ripoff, conman, faked my improvements, constantly harassed me for payment, took $1000s under false pretences, deceptive web site, difficult to communicate with, young/immature and inexperienced, naïve and irritating, unprofessional Vancouver British Columbia Lies, lies & more lies Author: Oxford, Other Personal Services: Fortress Mobile Fitness Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 17 2016
Forest Green Mobile Home Park Hudson Florida Author: Hudson, Florida Housing Rentals: Forest Green Mobile Home Park Hudson, Florida

Jul 16 2016
Urge mobile I been trying for year to get my money for my activation , the keep lie to me and never pay me my money , don't do business with them The my master dealer , I activate the phone and never pay me the money for my activation Brooklyn New York
Author: Shallotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Urge mobile Brooklyn , New York