Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

mobile home park

Showing 1-25 of 59,230 Found Reports For more specific results for "mobile home park"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Peoples Bank of Colorado bank, ripoff, disrespect, rude, beware of peoples bank Woodland Park Colorado Author: Colorado Banks: Peoples Bank of Colorado Woodland Park, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Simply Austin Furniture Essential Furniture, Inc. Never supplied the merchandise I paid for Dallas Texas Author: Glenview, Illinois Home & Garden Stores: Simply Austin Furniture Dallas, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Centurion Construction Jason Sleater Jason SlaterJason R Sleater Jason Ray Sleater Jason Sleater Strikes Again After 509 Fitness Twin Falls Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington Manufactured Home Dealers: Jason Sleater Twin Falls, Idaho

Feb 24 2017
Invoke Market research They did not compensate me for an online marketing research chatroom completed on 12-15-2016 Waltham Nationwide
Author: columbus, Ohio Work at Home: Invoke Market research Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
JB Henry & Son Brandon Henry JB henry & Son did a job for me and it turned out terrible! They cracked my driveway and left trash and cigarettes all over my yard, my daughter came in with a handful of cigarette button in her hand!!! So unprofessional, do not use them you will regret it!!! Elmer New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Home Improvements: JB Henry & Son Elmer, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Texas fair plan insurance They won't pay the claim on my roof that had hail damage Austin Texas Author: Garland, Texas Home Improvements: Texas fair plan insurance Austin, Texas

Louis Mahony I guess filter cleanings are free now Orange California
Author: villa park, California Cleaning Services: Louis Mahony Orange, California

Feb 23 2017
Gable Jackson Payne United Home Exteriors Gable Jackson Payne is a thief, beware he steals money from hard working people for work and never completes the job. Alamo California Author: San Ramon, California Roofing Companies: Gable Jackson Payne Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
high school college prospects national elite drew sikorski bill winston different name same scam syracuse new york Internet Author: Alabama Work at Home: high school college prospects Internet

Feb 23 2017
Kenneth Wright Kilo Riggins, Anthony Stole my car and another ladies motorcycle Detroit metro area Michigan
Author: HAZEL PARK, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Kenneth Wright

Feb 23 2017
  GETAROOM,  Called to make Reservations with Hotel. They claimed they were Represented Double Tree. Hotel said they are not afflicated. Clovis California Author: CLOVIS, California Home Improvements: GETAROOM Internet

Feb 23 2017
Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park rip off, scam, liars, credit, financing Canoga Park California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park Canoga Park, California

Feb 23 2017
Erdal Cakici Kermit roof Liar, conartist, ripoff Muncie indiana Nationwide Author: Edgewater Park, New Jersey Building Products: Erdal Cakici Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
EasyKits.org The company promised to make me money and instead they stole MY money! Internet Author: Rose Hill, North Carolina Work at Home Business: EasyKits.org Internet

Feb 22 2017
Sears Home Warranty Sears Holding Company Buyer beware Sears employees offer lousy service and lie to the client constantly Chicago Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Incompetence and stonewalling turned into outright lies and false documentation Des Moines Iowa Author: Wrightsville, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Des Moines, Iowa

Feb 22 2017
The Amazing Garci the-amazinggaci.com Fraudulent time table to stop order Internet Author: Gladwin, Michigan Home HealthCare: The Amazing Garci Internet

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Livingston Mobile Home Community Unlawful rent and water increases. Brought rats in used homes they towed in. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Livingston Mobile Home Community Lutz, Florida

Feb 22 2017
VESTA T MOBILE Vesta t mobile who? Portland Oregon Author: Redding, California Cellular Phone Companies: VESTA T MOBILE Portland, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
Choice Warranty Choice Home Warranty Biggest Scam! Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: Choice Warranty Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Boost Mobile  New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Attorney Generals: boost mobile New Orleans, Louisiana