Your Search | mode elle
Approximately 100 Reports Found

Mar 13 2014
Canada Cloth Diaper Clinic The Granola Mom, The Granola Mom Diary, F.R.A.Hero, DangerousFrank, Laura Smith, Lora Smith, Loralee Smith, Lola Briggade, Lola Smith, Elle Kingsley Canada Cloth Diaper Clinic / Laura Smith, Hamilton ON, Scam Artist Hamilton Ontario
Indigo Fledgling Author: Toronto, Alabama On-Line Stores: Canada Cloth Diaper Clinic Hamilton, Ontario

Dec 30 2013
Staples Office Supplies/Richard Clark Like a computer that won't go into sleep mode, I go into nightmare mode! Framingham Massachusetts Were You There Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Staples Office Supplies/Richard Clark Framingham, Massachusetts

Nov 07 2013
joel schnell donkey inn scum bag! palatine, Illinois
i am so glad to sea posotive info on da donk Author: palatine, Illinois Dead Beat Dads: joel schnell palatine, Illinois

Oct 25 2013
international wig company/internet After placing the order online I could not change the mode of delivery but asked in the comment box for the order to be shipped fastest delivery to arrive by needed date. I received no shipping info or tracking info and had to email customer service. The replies, the repeated replies I received from this company were the rudest replies I have ever received from a company. Needless to say, they could not track my order for me, (big surprise) and could not get the wig to me on time. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Byram Twp., New Jersey On-Line Business: international wig company/internet Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2013
CMTC audra Anderson Mode Elle Scam ripped off Belleville Ontario Canada Author: Trenton, Cobourg, Brighton, Ontario Talent Scouts: CMTC Belleville, Ontario

Aug 30 2013
Mode Elle Audra Anderson SCAM fraud Belleville Ontario Canada Author: Oshawa, Ontario, Alabama Modeling Agencies: Mode Elle Belleville, Ontario

Aug 27 2013
Hearst Elle MagazineMarie Claire Magazine Bogus past due alerts Harlan Iowa Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Hearst Harlan, Iowa

May 06 2013
no flame e-cigarette I had entered a contest with PCH I received a message that I had won one of 3 items shown after filling out a short survey all I had to pay was $4.95 shipping. it seemed legit so I did. now I see a 109.00 dollar charge on my bank statement that I can't stop because I used a debit card for the free shipping I'm in the panic mode, of course feel really stupid as well Internet Author: SEATTLE, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: no flame e-cigarette Internet

Apr 25 2013
Elle Atlas Michelle Atlas Took money for her srevices.but did not recieve what i payed four palatine, Illinois Patrick Widmaye, once again Author: palatine, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Elle Atlas palatine, Illinois

Jan 27 2013
Ukmodelsscam Uk models - Capri models - Mission models - F4mmodels - sapphires models - base models - Form models, La mode - Rock models - Findyourfate model - Baby models uk - Form models - FAKE Model agencies ripping models off their savings United Kingdom Author: London, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Ukmodelsscam London, Select State/Province

Jan 22 2013
Paranormal Research Society LLC The Bureau, Ryan Buell, Sergey Poberezhny Defrauds customers - Does not book event sites - Broken promises to provide refunds Raleigh, North Carolina
To Don't be Fooled Author: , Florida Entertainers: Paranormal Research Society LLC Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 25 2012
09:39 AM Steam Crappy service, terrible product, unable to run Runic Games Torchlight 2 Software off Steam as directed, Internet
Steam Offline Mode Author: Little Elm, Texas Internet Services: Internet

Dec 16 2012
Gwinnett Place Ford Gwinnett Place Ford Used Vehicles scam or unfortunate error? Duluth, Georgia bad deal Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: Gwinnett Place Ford Duluth, Georgia

Nov 13 2012

Oct 03 2012
DIRECT TV ---King of the Rip-offs! Phoenix, Arizona
nice pictures Author: Columbia Falls, Montana Satellite Companies: DIRECT TV Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 30 2012
Beatrice Marot Profane, Racist, Internet
KIMBERLY **** BUSTED FOR ANIMAL RESCUE FRAUD. Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Psychic Fortune Tellers: Beatrice Marot Internet

Aug 24 2012
Offerforge (South Africa, USA, UK, Canada) NO Payments - Endless Excuses - Bad Service, Internet
This all but sums up Offerforge's mode of operation Author: , Internet Questionable Activities: Offerforge Internet

Aug 22 2012
Discovery School Tarzana, Sheri Has No Clue my child was attending the school at one point. i took them out because all the people who work there have been there for 20+ years and have no patience to each or play with them. after 3:00 there is no snack for the kids. tuition is 935 a month and thats not enough to feed them a snack. if you ever have a problem good luck talking to the secretary sheri. she is automatically in attack mode. Tarzana California Wonderful experience at Discovery School Author: calabasas, California Neighborhood Services: Discovery School Tarzana Tarzana, California

Aug 15 2012
Leah Camp Nuevo Vallarta, Internet
Author: Monett, Missouri Travel Services: Leah Camp Internet

Jul 28 2012
Elle UK Elle UK Magazine requested photos, published them, but never paid per agreement made in Jan. 2012 London, Nationwide
Author: Denver, Colorado Photography: Elle UK Nationwide

Jun 16 2012
ElleDream Elle Dream Scam/ Fraud Bridal Clothing store Internet Author: , Internet Bridal Shops: ElleDream Internet

Jun 13 2012
ITechLine Anna and Udwha. My PC would not start in normal mode on the morning of June 11, 2012, called ITechLine for help. Author: Cola, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: ITechLine , Select State/Province

Jun 03 2012
canadian pharmacy support team mishelle elle ne m a pas envoye ma marchandise,ne veut pas me rembourser canadian pharmacy support team Mishelle it does not I sent my merchandise, not to reimburse me Internet, Maryland Author: palmarolle, Quebec Drugstores: canadian pharmacy support team Internet, Maryland

May 31 2012
Muse models Mode Models of Portland Oregon only These fools told me they were a big international company, never paid me for my gig, charged $500 for my photo shoot, refused to give me my digitals and allegedly have a side line with web cams Portland, Oregon ... Author: Portland, Oregon Muse models Portland, Oregon

Feb 01 2012
moneybackspells Elle ELLE IS A SCAM ARTIST Internet Author: , North Carolina Psychic Fortune Tellers: moneybackspells Internet