Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: modified k9
There may be more reports for "modified k9"
For more results perform a general search for "modified k9"
Approximately 273 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 31 2017
Thomasburg K9 Shelly Thomas, Asko Von der Thomas, Alabaster Alabama. Helena Alabama Purchased an Asko Von Der Thomas male puppy that matured to have only one t******e. Helena/Alabaster Alabama Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Thomasburg K9 Helena, Alabama

Jan 22 2017
gigante k9 rawlicious pet food www.SheperdsGerman.com tried to keep my money and very abusive white hills arizona also Author: sparrowbush, New York Dog Breeders: gigante k9 Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Real Deal K9 Real Deal Protection Dog Sales Real Deal K9 Protection Dogs Sick puppy near death Acton California Author: los angeles, California Animal Abuse: Real Deal K9 Acton, California

Dec 23 2016
Alpha protection k9 stay away from these crooks Acton Internet
Author: Augusta, Maine Animal Abuse: Alpha protection k9 Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
K9 Fit Club Patricia A Montgomery Patricia A Hoffman Patricia A Lewis Patricia Hoffman Lewis Patricia A Lloyd Patrica Montgomery Patricia Anne Lewis Patricia H Lewis P Montgomery Patricia A Louis Patricia D Lewis Patty Hoffman Anne Montgomery Patricia Tricia Montgome K9 Fit Club's founder has 14 aliases ( https://www.truthfinder.com/) Hinsdale Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: K9 Fit Club Hinsdale, Illinois

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

Sep 01 2016
Golden State Services Promised to get my mortgage modified and failed to deliver Phoenix Arizona Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Golden State Services Phoenix , Arizona

9, Report #1319044

Jul 26 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Modified Whole Life Policy purchased for child 7 years old by grandparent -applicant. Company will not discuss policy changes about the anniversary premium increase. Parent has paid for premiums 18 years. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 22 2016
Top Tier K9 Academy for Dog Trainers is All Hot Air and Not Much Substance Internet
Facts matter Author: , Adult Career & Continuing Education: Top Tier K9 Internet

Jul 21 2016
Ross Iannarelli STMPO Race Products, STMPO Clothing, STMPO Ross Iannarelli ripped me off close to 100grand which includes 3 heavily modified cars that include a 2002 Right Hand Drive Mugen Honda Civic Si, 1992 JDM Honda NSX, 1997 Acura NSX; In addition to the 3 cars that were heavily modified; there are also car parts and cash with all combined value which I paid for close to 100,000 USD. Not only did he not perform the work, but he basically stripped all the 3 and sold the parts in addition to the cash and other parts sent to him. Tempe Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Ross Iannarelli Tempe, Arizona

Jul 17 2016
Luxury Lifestyles Rogelio Lara called other lenders and lied to stop loans, used credit card in unauthorized manner, gave me modified check los angeles and texas internet
Author: los angeles, California Loan Brokers: Luxury Lifestyles los angeles , California

Jul 15 2016
Absolute K9 Services Eric Winestead Rockmart GA Extra money to test defective puppy, no papers on new puppy Rockmart Georgia Author: USA, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Absolute K9 Services Rockmart, Georgia

Jun 07 2016
Veritas Law Group Shobert Vartan, Andrew Weitz, John Garobahyan promised to get our home loan modified, took our money, continued over a year, moved without notice Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Jun 05 2016
real deal k9 dog sales sick puppies acton Internet Bad Dog Author: canyon country , California Animal Abuse: real deal k9 Internet

Jun 03 2016
Zeynep bulguc Luis vega Webster Florida Luis Vega boondocks k9 Author: Alabama Animal Abuse: Zeynep bulguc Webster, Florida

May 17 2016
Happy K9 Dog Wash Groomer, dog wash, dog park Fort worth Texas Author: Ft worth, Texas Veterinarian Services: Happy K9 Dog Wash

Apr 30 2016
Scott's K9 Steve Scott's K9 Steve Scott police dog Bought certified police dogs k-9 and never paid for the dogs, This fraud is persistant. Kilbourne Ohio Author: Voorthuizen, other Police: Scott's K9 Kilbourne, Ohio

Apr 22 2016
Metro Mechanical Corp Incomplete project incurring additional 3rd party costs. Proposal was modified on their copy as my copy indicated complete installation. Butler Wisconsin Author: Germantown, Wisconsin Electrical Services: Metro Mechanical Corp Butler, Wisconsin

Apr 11 2016
Modified Engine Rebuilders, Inc. Joseph Daleo ****Warning**** Modified Engine Rebuilders tried to sell us a STOLEN Engine!! Fort Lauderdale Florida Just Not True Author: Modesto, California Auto Parts: Modified Engine Rebuilders, Inc. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 09 2016
Imperial Kennels LLC Imperial K9 Sold unhealthy puppy, sold puppy to young SUFFOLK Virginia
From a competing breeder Author: Suffolk , Virginia Animal Abuse: Imperial Kennels LLC SUFFOLK, Virginia

Jan 12 2016
Prana k9, Ahimsa dog training, Jennifer Greer Fraud Moscow Idaho, Moscow Idaho I got ripped off too! Author: Herrin, Illinois Consumer Services: Prana k9, Ahimsa dog training, Jennifer Greer Moscow, Idaho

Dec 20 2015
Sparks k9 john sparks ripoff non payment scam dangerous ptsd threating violent monroe Washington Economy Copiers ,aka- Ben Farrell, irunner, doesn't want the truth out there. Author: bellevue, Washington Animal Services: Sparks k9 monroe, Washington

Dec 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC. Makala, Kib, Kayla I pay every month it started on the 10th of every month since july 29, 2014, I guess it was suppose to be payments of 237.60 , but they said I could make payment of $224.00 a month so i said ok that sounds good to me now in august 2015 i needed to make my balloon payment couldnt do it so they gave me a modified wat ever that means well i asked if i could make payment on the 3rd of every month starting this month. They say I didnt pay my bank is declining the payment I went to bank they showed me the payment went thru it was on autoloans.llc. problem now I dont know if they lost all my information or what but they dont even have my address strange. all the ppl. I use to know there are no longer there like Dustin or John. Please help me I'm disabled and live on a fixed income monthly and depend on my car to get I and my 5 grandchildren to dr. appts. and shopping for food. Rarotonga Cook Islands
Relief from WA department of financial institute Author: burien, Washington Auto Advertising Services: Auto Loans LLC. Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
World K9 - K9 World Of DogsWorld K9 - K9 World Of Dogs - Troy Austin Animal Services Petersburg Michigan Troy Austin Author: Somewhere in the Midwest, Kansas Animal Services: World K9 - K9 World Of Dogs - Troy Austin Petersburg, Michigan