MOLLEN IMMUNIZATION CLINICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mollen immunization clinics
There may be more specific results for "mollen immunization clinics"
For more specific results for "mollen immunization clinics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 12 2017
Toronto cosmetic clinic These people are thieves they stolen my happinest they stolen the fat from my face the cut the corners out of my lips my eyes are wrinkled and old I can't smile cause my face is to tight my body is different. I had major bruising on my abdomen and it was hanging down I couldn't feel my hips after they have taken my life my happiness. my body has changed drastically the manager of the clinic is a transgender who looked masculine she now looks just like me in the face and I look like her before the surgery. I know this spunds impossible but it isn't I'm living it or at least trying to Toronto Ontario Author: Oshsea, Ontario Clinics: Plastic Surgeons: Toronto cosmetic clinic Toronto, Ontario

Jul 02 2017
MDNow Walk-In Medical Centers Avoid This Doc-in-the-Box for PIP Injuries, or Pay the Pirce! Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Clinics: MDNow Walk-In Medical Centers Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Liquivita Lounge CON ARTISTS fort lauderdale Florida Author: , New York Clinics: Liquivita Lounge fort lauderdale, Florida

Jun 06 2017
The Refinery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Refinery dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. The Refinery takes an individual approach when providing treatment to patients ensuring best possible results. *UPDATE: The Refinery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Refinery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CLARIFICATION Author: , Alabama Healthcare Centers: The Refinery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. The Refinery's patient care model reflects close, personal relationship between patient & care provider including dedicated treatment counselors throughout the duration of patient's treatment. The Refinery a medical center focused on effective & safe anti-aging treatment for men & women. Fort lauderdale, Florida

May 26 2017
Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC CVS Minute Clinic Crazy bill for 10 minutes spent with a nurse practitioner in training! Simpsonville South Carolina OMG!! Author: Seneca, South Carolina Clinics: Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 24 2017
West Count Health Center avoids allowing people to file a complaint San Pablo, California Author: san pablo , California Clinics: West Count Health Center San Pablo,, California

May 19 2017
Vein Clinics of Americs I completed the laser/injection treatment for my vein problems with my last injection in October. However there has been no improvement in the appearance of my legs. In fact they have gotten worse.  Fairfield Connecticut Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Misc. Health Specialists: Vein Clinics of Americs Fairfield, Connecticut

May 16 2017
Texas Sleep Clinic AKA: Nocturna PROFESIONAL MISCOUNDUCT, MALPRACTICE, LYING & WRONFUL DENIAL OF SERVICES McKinney Nationwide
Update: Email Acknowledging Lie About Insurance Coverage Author: Texas Clinics: Texas Sleep Clinic Nationwide

May 11 2017
CVS Minute Clinic Charged $130.00 to do absolutely nothing Greenville South Carolina Author: Palm Coast, Florida Clinics: CVS Minute Clinic Greenville, South Carolina

May 04 2017
EON CLINICS This clinic is a fraud Skokie Illinois (IL) Author: chicago, Illinois Dental Services: EON CLINICS Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
SMI Imaging Quoted one price, billed another Tempe, Az Author: Sedona, Arizona Clinics: SMI Imaging Tempe, az,

Apr 18 2017
Life line Screenings Misrepresented This was Virginia Nationwide Author: Elliston, Virginia Clinics: Life line Screenings Nationwide

Mar 26 2017
Low T 99 Very Unprofessional Bellevue Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Clinics: Low T 99 Bellevue, Washington

Mar 01 2017
PHENOM HEALTH Boosted BrainFocus levelEffective Thinking ,international, Subscription Fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: Shoshone, California Clinics: PHENOM HEALTH Internet

Feb 27 2017
whatclinic.com Whatclinic.com Scam website that doesn't represent medical clinics it says it does Dublin Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plastic Surgeons: whatclinic.com Internet

Feb 22 2017
Bay Area Quick Care Cynthia Malowtiz Nurse Practitioner posing as Doctor Corpus Christi Texas
False statement and uneducated comments Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clinics: Bay Area Quick Care Corpus Christi, Texas

Feb 20 2017
Pierre Dupont / Ottawa Foot Practice Dentist Banned for Life after 33 Guilty Charges for Professional Misconduct Injures Patients with Counterfeit Foot Implants after Switching Professions! Ottawa Ontario Banned dentist-turned-foot doctor Loses Licence (Again...) Author: Ottawa, Ontario Clinics: Pierre Dupont (Ottawa Foot Practice) Ottawa, Ontario

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Abella Mayfair Russel Teneza Refused to refund charges by telling me it was in the fine print. I re-read and don't see any such note. North York Ontario Canada Author: Pitt Meadows, California Clinics: Abella Mayfair Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Lex Kogan Eric Taub Ibogaine false promises LIES Costa Rica Nationwide Author: Stouffville, Alabama Clinics: Lex Kogan Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Intellihealth LLC bad, criminal, theft Longboat Key Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Clinics: Intellihealth LLC Longboat Key, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Medical College of Wisconsin Medical College of Wisconsin discriminates: people with disabilities & people who complain Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Clinics: Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jan 22 2017
True results True Results Hurst texas Nationwide Author: Grand prairie, Texas Clinics: True results Internet

Jan 18 2017
Great Direction - Scott Moore Scott Moore http://prpforhairloss.com.auhttp://greatmassages.com.auhttp://drhair.com.au Unregistered, not coucil approved clinic Sydney Nationwide Author: Rhodes, Alabama Clinics: Great Direction - Scott Moore Nationwide