Your Search | money saver plus

Apr 23 2014
First Valuation Broker Price Opinion This company request BPO from Realtors and never pays, always says we will pay in 2 months and you never receive any money Colorado Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Consumer Services: First Valuation Colorado

Apr 23 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC Took money out of our checking account demanded $1700.00 for equipment we never had Chicago Illinois Author: mt holly, New Jersey Restaurants: Lease Finance Group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Apr 23 2014
Travis Auto Care Travis Dalton Incompetent Unprofessional Mechanic Your Car And Money Will Disintegrate Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Mechanics: Travis Auto Care Tampa, Florida

Apr 23 2014
Financial Funding LLC Absolute Scam Artist..all they want is large Up-front fees. Will tell you anything to get money up-front. Eatontown New Jersey Author: Blue bell, Pennsylvania Loans: Financial Funding LLC Eatontown, New Jersey

Apr 23 2014
Federal Financial Group & Rick Dixon World Financial Group, FFG, FFG2 Pyramid Scam - They only make money from your recruitment fees Draper, Utah Author: , Insurance Agencies: Federal Financial Group & Rick Dixon Draper, Utah

Apr 23 2014
newegg.com Buy 50 inch samsung tv and its defective and they say going to take 20 days to get my money back Internet Author: oak park, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: newegg.com Internet

Apr 23 2014
cashnetusa mr.cooper They told me i had been approved for a loan and how much and then took all of my info and told me they needed to verify that i had 5% of my loan on hand and asked me to go and purchase a green dot card for 150.00 and to call the card and give them the number on caller id and i proceeded to tell him that i knew by doin that my money would be transfered into there account and he became irritated and told me no that was not what it was for and i told him if i had 150.00 i would not need a loan ......basicaly i wasnt stupid and he got upset and i asked him to remove me from his list and remove my information........ they checked my credit score of which i dont have and on top of that did not contact my employer to see if i was employed or how much i made sooooooo in conclusion these folks are fulla crap . Nationwide Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Cash Services: cashnetusa Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

Apr 23 2014
DriveTime Automotive Group DriveTime Sent My Vehicle to Auction After Telling Wouldn't, Took My Money, and Won't Refund Phoenix Arizona Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: DriveTime Automotive Group Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 23 2014
Universal Travel Network Adventure to Remember Deceitful business practices, lied, tried to keep getting more and more money after a written advertisement via fax and confirmed by phone. Kansas City Missouri
Author: Aliso Viejo, California Travel Services: Universal Travel Network Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
award notification commission Larry hourd This company or Mr. Hourd RIP off didnt get my money, BUT almost did. Kansas City Kansas Author: Ellettsville, Indiana Liars: award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 23 2014
SILVER CLOUD FINANCIAL THE BIGGEST CROOKS THAT DRAIN THE POOR POCKETS Borrowed $300.00 to pay a debt and their sales team was so tricky, had me on the phone going through the contract, didnt realize i had to pay an additional $331.50 plus the $300.00 to pay off my balance which was the minimum interest they would have collected..... UPPER LAKE California Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: SILVER CLOUD FINANCIAL UPPER LAKE , California

Apr 23 2014
WFG Scam Hand Out A Job ripoff scam my money try to ruin my marriage Edmonton Alberta Author: calgary, Alberta Multi Level Marketing: WFG Edmonton, Alberta

Apr 23 2014
Global Cash Card and/or World Processing LTD charges outrageous fees for ATM use, lists ATM's locations that are fee free but are not, refuses to return ATM fees that are listed on their website as free, VERY RUDE customer service agents, customer service blames cardholder for the ATM fees that are listed on their website as NO Fee ATM's, holds money returns from other companies for 7 days or more and that freezes card and unable to be used, refuses to accept that their list of ATM free locations are false and misleading, refuses to update their fee free ATM list, will not take any responsibility that their list is incorrect Irvine California Author: Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Apr 23 2014
Ca$h For Fur Coat$ Owner Rude and Abusive in emails... Also has a Reputation for cheating people out of money! Nippawin Saskatchewan
Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Blabber Mouth: Ca$h For Fur Coat$ Nippawin, Saskatchewan

Apr 23 2014
Tiger Direct Ripoff Kings of America send malfunctioning tablets. and charge you for a replacement and won't refund your money for the first one and make you pay for another malfunctioning tablet. and will keep the money for the first one and charge you for the replacement tablet. But they ship the same one you sent back to them. Naperville Illinois Author: Willowbrook, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Tiger Direct Naperville, Illinois

Apr 23 2014
fungerhut free money every year st. cloud Nationwide Author: international falls, Minnesota Credit Services: fungerhut Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Vince Barbagallo / American Splicing Vince Barbagallo Ripof me 8700 USD with a promise to sell me a Fusion Splicer Sumitomo , but never call me back for my equipmente and Money. Please in name of JESUS i begging you give back my momey , RIPOFF 8700 USD Internet Author: , Other Communications & Networking: Vince Barbagallo - American Splicing Internet

Apr 23 2014
Vince Barbagallo Alan, Vinny, BigBirdVinny, Frank Barbagallo, Vincent, American Splicing, LLC. You'll never see your money or your product! PROFESSIONAL SCAM ARTIST HAS STOLEN $200k+ Internet
Author: , Montana Miscellaneous Electronics: Vince Barbagallo Internet

Apr 23 2014
Victor Regis Regis Caribbean entertainment Swindling promoters out of money Portland Oregon
Author: Berkeley, California Ticket Sales: Victor Regis Portland, Oregon

Apr 23 2014
Hair Boutique India RIPOFF SCAMMERS!!! Ladies PLEASE dont not waste your money!!! We can get better from China for lower prices!!! It is very bad, it is not 5A for sure!!! It is not virgin remy hair, It is dirty hair and your sew of teh weft is so messy is very bad , soooooooooo many split end and tangles so badly because all teh cuticle are not in same direction!!! A total RIPOFF & waste of money and I can not send that hair to my client... hair boutique india a ripoff, save your money!!! Its cheap low grade human hair!!! looks like 1A 2A 3A!!!! I used western union so I can not get a refund, I can at least warn you al so you dont make same mistake!!! They only accept paypal for one pack or teh shipping is skyhigh, I dont mind if the quality is top grade! This is THE WORST HAIR I HAVE SEEN IN 10YRS! Internet Other Author: silver spring, Maryland On-Line Stores: Hair Boutique India Internet, Other

Apr 23 2014
Gerardo Ramirez Mange Bertha Cecilia Mange Ruiz Identity Theft Drug Trafficking Money Laundering Chicago Guadalajara Mexico
Author: McAllen, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Gerardo Ramirez Mange Bertha Cecilia Mange Ruiz Chicago Guadalajara,

Apr 23 2014
Instant Income Products I purchased this program in good faith for $37 as in the video it was stressed how we would not be paying money. Then after I paid the $37 it put you onto something you absolutely needed for $97, Internet Author: Rutherfordton, North Carolina On-Line Business: Instant Income Products Internet

Apr 23 2014
AmericanWest Bank David (the Manager) and Kelly from Puyallup WA Branch. bad customer service, unfair practices, cruel and unusual interpretation of the law, disrespect money, disrespect their own patrons, look down on hard earned money from small accounts, cruel and unflinching, Puyallup Washington Author: Bellaire, Michigan Banks: AmericanWest Bank Puyallup, Washington

Apr 23 2014
Netspend i filled my taxes through turbo tax and netspend issue a card to the wrong address and the person live at this address stole 7,795 dollards off that card. Netspend call me and i filled a dispute claim with them now they had until the 18th of April to come up with a resolution no anwer then they close my case on the 19 th so were in hell is my money Texas Texas Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Netspend Nationwide