MONEY SAVER PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: money saver plus
There may be more specific results for "money saver plus"
For more specific results for "money saver plus"
Showing 1-25 of 198,740 Found Reports For more specific results for "money saver plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 19 2017
Stratford career institute I applied and set up draft payments. Never received material. Therefore I cancelled my cc so no more money could be dispersed. Now they sent me a balance of 800 to my credit report. And they are not allowing my new college to request transcripts, they said they will not release any information until I pay them the balance. Which this is now enabling me to start school this semester because they put a hold. Montreal Canada Montreal Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Elly's World Elly's List TOOK MY MONEY AND DISAPPEARED Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly's World Internet

Carlos Vasquez Tile Installer takes money and never comes back Lilburn Georgia
Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Home Improvements: Carlos Vasquez Georgia

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Moller Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 18 2017
Royal Crown Kennels Lance Pace, I sent him 1,500 for puppies , he needed money, and said he would send me two puppies he had left, if I sent him 1500 ASAP, I sent him the money and have proof of canceled check from 2 yrs ago. He stopped taking my calls and kept making excuse Stole 1500 with promise of puppy, he cashed the check and never sent puppy Hot Springs Arkansas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Dog Breeders: Royal Crown Kennels Hot Springs, Arkansas

Aug 18 2017
Genotropin Online Store sales@genotropinshop.com DO NOT send any money this website is complete scam they will take your money and they will not send you any product Nationwide Author: Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Genotropin Online Store sales@genotropinshop.com Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Health Plus Trans, LLC Brandi Lewis, President of Business Development WARNING TO ALL PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS! This company is unethical and uses biblical scriptures to draw clients in and then try to damage and defame the reputations of translators and interpreters they have cheated. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Oxford, Florida Translation Agencies: Health Plus Trans, LLC Alpharetta,

Aug 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences LTD. I purchased what was suppose to be a trial offer with only paying shipping ...instead I was charged $103.00 for one and $109.00 for the other...this caused my bank account in the negative so there for was charged an additional $30.00 for insufficient funds...I intend to get my money back with further actions if need be...this is FALAST ADVERTISEMENT! Not happy...Have emailed them twice and left my phone number have not had any response from them at all...I intend to take further actions Nationwide
Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Nova Skin Sciences LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Travel Services U.S The company took my money, a total of $950.00. I have been trying for the past 2 years to get a refund and the company has refused. My daughter and I was supposed to go on a trip but she is in the military and she got deployed for 9 months and then i got sick. I tried to explain but each customer service Rep I spoke to told me that I would have to pay an additional 200.00. I refused to pay because the company already taken 950.00 of my money . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Services U.S Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Top Art Gallery top-art-gallery.com Review No money back Prints not Handmade! Internet
Author: Cocoa, Florida Art Gallery: Top Art Gallery Internet

Aug 18 2017
Joe Monaco Solar Gen TeamSGT SolutionsAriel Parramore Salvatore Monaco Joe Monaco--Solar Beware will have you pay for appointments and steal your money Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: hingham, Massachusetts Telemarketing Companies: Joe Monaco Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 18 2017
DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE I had to send $18 to them to receive $734,940 US dollars. They also promised a 60 day money back guarantee. CHANDLER Arizona Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE CHANDLER, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Spiritual Journey, Barbara scammed for money, unable and unwilling to render services, shady business practices coral springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Alternative Health: Spiritual Journey coral springs, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Products Cube: productscube.com or crazifire.com Complete Scam Site. Take your money, dont send purchase. No phone number, Bogus address. Bogus Address Internet Author: California Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Ipayment Keeps saying I owe them money and paid 2 times so far never used it they tell me they never got paid got bank statement for proof California California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Ipayment Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
Suburban Framers Daniel Kloshen Daniel Justin Kloshen Jr Contractor Stole Money and never started project! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Suburban Framers Daniel Kloshen Mckeesport, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2017
Hai Sheng Li Hai Sheng Li, Travel Agency, Success China Travels and Tours. This gentleman is working Ann Canlas to scam Western Men out of money using bogus love and romance. Fake Romance, Ann Canlas claims love but is working with a travel agency to scam you out of Thousands for a Supposed Airline Ticket and VISA Passport Guangdong China Internet
Author: California Miscellaneous Companies: Hai Sheng Li Internet

Aug 18 2017
BookLaunchAcademy.com, Marcos Orozco Thief, Liar, Demands Work, Doesn't Pay, Hides from those he owes money to .... Internet
Author: Cuautla Morelos, Alabama Book Publishers: BookLaunchAcademy.com Internet

greatshop-4you Horrible Took My Money Never Got My Order Internet
Author: reisterstown, Kansas Drugstores: greatshop-4you Internet

Aug 18 2017
Gov Simplified This company led me to believe that they were the IRS and charged me $147.00 for an EIN number that is free from the IRS. I already had one so they did not provide it and now they refuse to refund my money! on-line based Internet Author: Gilmer, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Gov Simplified Internet

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 18 2017
IIfl Home Loans Delhi India Infoline Home Loans IIFL Home loans took my money and never refunded it. Moti Nagar Internet
Author: Delhi, Financial Services: IIfl Home Loans Delhi Internet