Avenue

Your Search | money grants department of washingtong dc

26, Report #1119839

Jul 23 2014
mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas Author: chester, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: mark hamilton dallas, Texas

27, Report #919101

Jul 22 2014
Timothy Spence Tim Unruh, Tim Unreal, P**** Boy, Dirty Sac of S*** Why thank you so much Tim tim for all the love and complements you are handing me.I will be most happy to inform anyone that wants to know....especially THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS Long Beach, California Author: Rancho Penasquitos, California Wanted Criminals: Timothy Spence Long Beach, California

Jul 22 2014
MMASLIMDOWN.COM 888-97896806 CHARGE OF 49.95 APPEARED ON MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION OR CONTACT FROM ME. THE COMPANY HAS AGREED TO RETURN MY MONEY IN 10 DAYS. THIS IS ATROCIOUS AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TOLERATE THIS ABUSE. Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: MMASLIMDOWN.COM Internet

Jul 22 2014
Universal property management Owe me money and I get fired Miami lakes Florida Author: Hialeah , Florida Property Management: Universal property management Miami lakes , Florida

Jul 22 2014
The Blue Sky Motel The manager steals money from occupants. Gettysburg Pennsylvania
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Motels: The Blue Sky Motel Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2014
Francesco Rossi Lucarelli Tony Lucarelli Con on Christian Mingle BEWARE He will ask you for money, send you love poems, North Carolina Internet Author: Casper, Wyoming Dating Services: Francesco Rossi Lucarelli Internet

Jul 22 2014
Jay (Jason) Gordon Velocity Real Estate Group - Jason (Jay) Gordon OC Coast Realty, occeo1@gmail.com, jay@occoastrealty.com, velocitymarketing88@gmail.com Thief, Preys on Unaware, Thinks you won't fight back, lies to both parties Orange County California Jay took my (large$) deposit for a rental home and lied about why I didnt end up getting the rental... Stole the money! Orange County - Laguna Beach California
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jay (Jason) Gordon Internet

Jul 22 2014
Quiet Waters Association The Waterways Campbell Property Management HOA extorting money from residents in Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Homeowner Associations: Quiet Waters Association Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 21 2014
Express Scripts Pharmacy Rip Off Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff pharmacy charges my debit acct and sends out prescriptions early Bensalem, Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Pharmacies: Express Scripts PHARMACY Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
FlexKom International, Asker Sakinmaz, Cengiz Ehliz, MLM pyramid scheme. Tells you that you get residual income when you pay them big money for so called M-commerce system, wich does not exist at all. Kreuzelingen and Munich, Nationwide
Author: Other Multi Level Marketing: FlexKom Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
National Notary Network Scam will take your money and give you no support especially for their mentoring program. Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Bait-and-Switch: National Notary Network Internet

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
AIO WIRELESS CRICKET RIP OFF TOOK MONEY Nationwide Author: hot springs, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: AIO WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Core Talent Teresa Andrion Very bad agency, unprofessional, months to get paid, money stolen from talent Frisco Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Core Talent Frisco, Texas

Jul 21 2014
Minnesota marketing Agency Steve Swan Elk River MN RIPPED US OFF! TOOK OUR ADVERTISING MONEY AND SPENT IT ON HIS OWN COMPANY Elk River Minnesota Author: Elk River, Advertising Agencies: Minnesota marketing Agency Steve Swan Elk River MN Elk River, Minnesota

Jul 20 2014
Movie and Music Network Digidev TV Martin Greenwald and Joe Q bretz and Richard verdoni Career con men using celebrities to scam money from innocent people pay your debts Hollywood California Author: Montreal, Other Entertainers: Movie and Music Network Hollywood, Select State/Province

Jul 20 2014
ABT. Water company Is an agent for mount morris estates, Hauck homes. double dipping his tenants to get more money out of them. without improving the water quality. beloit Wisconsin Author: Mount morris, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: ABT. Water company beloit, Wisconsin

Jul 19 2014
Farmers Only . com MONEY SCAM AND FALSE ADVERTISING Internet Author: Boyd, Texas Dating Services: Farmers Only . com Internet

Jul 19 2014
Pacific brochures Pacific Brochures 4025 Camino Del Rio S 3rd Floor San Diego, CA 92108 Request that I spoke to Deanie at Pacific brochures I told her I need blue brochures forms and I needed envelopes consumer service was telling me I could get paid by papper check Being corncern about Pacific Brochures program seeing its a real program that I paid my money to for this working at home program stuffing envelopes California Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific brochures California, California

Jul 18 2014
BigWarehouse Spares BigWarehouse Spares ACN: 31 119 434 847 I transfered payment into BigWarehouse Spares account for a onling order never recieved part or responce from queries. Just took my money. Complaint lodged with fair traiding.  Internet Author: , Miscellaneous Electronics: BigWarehouse Spares Internet

Jul 18 2014
firesafetymagnets.com James Laurore and Sheree This company is calling local business representing Firehouse fundraising Washington DC Florida Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Telemarketers: firesafetymagnets.com Internet

Jul 18 2014
Real Prompt Take your money, with poor leads, or actually NO LEADS in my case Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Realtors: Real Prompt Select State/Province

Jul 18 2014
ADE AKA GREG/TONY/Anthony ADE Construction and Remodelling services are Crooks, thieves who stolen full money with out doing work... Fraudlent and are abonding us no answering Dania Beach Florida Author: Pembrokepines Miami, Florida Home Improvements: ADE AKA GREG/TONY/Anthony Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 17 2014
Indy Canvas aka WEL Marine Holdings LLC Took the money and didn't provide the goods N Charleston South Carolina Author: San Diego, California Marine Accessories: Indy Canvas N Charleston, South Carolina

Jul 17 2014
fast cash jason carter said i owed money and was filing court papers and have me arrested nationwide Author: slippery rock, Pennsylvania Loans: fast cash Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC