Your Search | money grants department of washingtong dc

Aug 29 2014
Drn.tiffanyy on Instagram Watch out for this person on Instagram, calming that they can flip your money if you load money on a vanilla reload network card and she the manger at green dot... Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Drn.tiffanyy on Instagram Internet

Aug 29 2014
7 minute loan loans 1,000 to 10,000 use green dot money pack hollywood florida Author: West Valley City, Utah Financial Services: 7 minute loan Internet

Aug 29 2014
Mortgage Relief Advocates MRA group MRA group is fraudulent. They are a front set up to defraud people out of money Cerritos California California Author: atalanta, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Mortgage Relief Advocates Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
stein maintenance Paul Garcia, Glady Garcia Contractor RIP OFF TAKES YOUR MONEY BUT WILL NOT PAY YOU naples Florida Author: scottsdale, Arizona Customer: stein maintenance naples, Florida

Aug 29 2014
The Marketing Ourwource Inc. Doug McGeehan DO NOT LOSE YOUR MONEY-----DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DOUG OWNER OF THE MARKETING OUTSOURCE INC. Laughlin Nevada Author: Bonita, California Mortgage Companies: The Marketing Ourwource Inc. Laughlin, Nevada

Aug 29 2014
Saving Makes Money (SMRC) Savings Makes Money, CashLoan.com Scammers, identity fraud, forged checks internet  Author: Burney, California Bad Check Writers: Saving Makes Money (SMRC) Internet

Aug 29 2014
Worldwide Capital Services, LLC Ross Sisk, Isabella The company told us they had our timeshare sold and asked for money three different times and no money from them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kingston, Tennessee Resorts: Worldwide Capital Services, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 29 2014
First Data Global Leasing First DataFirst Data Merchant Services Corp Takes The Money & Runs Coral Springs Florida Author: Oceanside, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
turtleshack.com they riped me off my turtles arived dead and they wont replace them or refund the money and the turtles was for my sons b day and now hes out his bday money and no turtles npt to metion when i call the compey they said it wasnt there problem and hung up on me Internet
Author: carrollton, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: turtleshack.com Internet

Aug 29 2014
parkview law - Derek Spunt - Scumbag These people run a scam, and will lie and steal your money San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Credit Services: parkview law San Diego, California

Aug 29 2014
Eugene McMullen, Handymann Express Took my money for materials. I requested money back after no work being done and never heard from again New Castle Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Eugene McMullen, Handymann Express New Castle , Pennsylvania

Aug 29 2014
Jones BPO Group Aaron Jones DO NOT GIVE HIM MONEY Internet Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Business Consulting: Jones BPO Group Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
JOSE LUIS REYES VAZQUEZ Notary 31 Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit Licenciado Notaria 31 Deed Title Fraud Extortion Money Laundering Scum Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit Author: Nuevo Vallarta, Legal Services: JOSE LUIS REYES VAZQUEZ Notary 31 Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit Nuevo Vallarta, Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Fairchild Tree Service Tree Out Tree Services Wayne Fairchild Takes your money and does not come back to finish job Acworth Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Landscaping: Fairchild Tree Service Acworth, Georgia

Aug 28 2014
Dean Justin Prange Timeshare sale - money disappeared and no documents - probable scam Lewisville area Texas Author: Denton, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Dean Justin Prange Denton, Texas

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman warranity the dump is the one that sold it to me I bought a couch, loveseat and chairand the chair i have is only a year old and the color of the leather is wearing and it looks horrible and we bought a extenede warranity through the dump which is a funriture store and told me to buy a guradsmen warranity and that it would cover everything and when called about my chair they had sent me a email with a diagram to explain what happen with the chair and they tell you it is going to take 10 days before they get back to you, so they called me on Monday and told me they will not cover the chair after I was told by the sales woman that everything was covered. I called the store to talk to a manger at the dump and he told his reception I need to go through the customer service departement the manger name was Chris and he did not want to deal with so they sell you a bogus warranity andmake money on it and dont every fix your couch they deserve to be put out of business. chandler Arizona Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Small Business Services: Guardsman warranity Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
American Homes for Rent company will not make repairs, return phone calls or emails and will not refund deposit, sd they didn't receive my rent when they did and wouldn't refund the money when I paid again Schaumburg Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Housing Rentals: American Homes for Rent Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 28 2014
Adam Ginsberg Speedlings international Takes your money, the training isn't there, won't refund and it's thousands he takes. Los Angeles, California Author: Australia, California On-Line Business: Adam Ginsberg Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
petamberalert Offered different packages for different services. I ordered a package for $199. All I received was a text they had received the money Internet Author: Austin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: petamberalert Internet

Aug 28 2014
ACS Incorp claimed I had debt and only would take money pay for payment. na florida Author: north platte, Nebraska Collection Agencies: ACS Incorp Internet

Aug 28 2014
ARS/Rescue Rooter Misdiagnosed by Broken AC/Charged for Services I did not need then wanted More money to come back and Fix the problem/ Technician and Manager were rude and Insulting ! Hanahan South Carolina Author: Hanahan, Alabama Consumer Services: ARS/Rescue Rooter Hanahan, Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House ? Got a unknown call on my caller id from PCH Curtis White i asked for his address and he said Los Angeles, California he asked if i received a letter that was sent 5 weeks ago to me saying that UPS is coming over with a check. Since i did not receive the letter he Tried to get money from me via a scam using Publishers Clearing House's name. Los Angeles California Author: East Orange, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House ? Los Angeles, California

Aug 28 2014
reimageplus.com add promises 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee Internet Author: Southern, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: reimageplus.com Internet

Aug 28 2014
U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance In the last couple of years, I've received several phone offers for applying for federal govt money and in the mix of all they have either ask for money in processing and i've declined. So, today 8/28/14. I received a call from one of your employees requesting the same . Receive of govt funding and not to be rude. I requested as before the removal of my name and phone number. But, he (Alexander) the others have been Paul, or michael. But, to procede he became persistance and cursed at me . Saying he didn't give a s***, that he wasn't removing anything. and that he was going to call back and he did. At that time I hung up. The number given is a non-working number (202)304-8101 and there are others. I've tried before and received nothing, no funding. and If you don't mind please remove my name and number from further contact. Thank you. Washington D.C. Author: Amarillo, Texas Financial Services: U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance Washington

Aug 28 2014
Frederic Ballot European Vintage Car Company Sold my car, didn't send my money Cave Creek Arizona Author: Mansfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: Frederic Ballot Cave Creek, Arizona