MONEY SAVER PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: money saver plus
There may be more specific results for "money saver plus"
For more specific results for "money saver plus"
Showing 1-25 of 109,000 Found Reports For more specific results for "money saver plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Inter-continential Transport WARNING legitimate fake shipping company money scam Internet
Author: baltimore, Maryland Attorney Generals: Inter-continential Transport Internet

Apr 23 2017
Fractional property services They promised to rent out my 3 weeks time share and charged $1200 from me. It was back to June 2016. They are gone now with the money they took from me and another people.. I need the help Atlanta GA Author: Los Angeles, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Fractional property services

Apr 23 2017
PharmacyGlobalRX I ordered from this company on 1/31/2017 and never received the products. I contacted them several times and told me to wait. Finally they stopped responding me. I paid them $136.00, after requesting my money back they never answered me back. I strongly believe this is a scam. Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Pharmacies: PharmacyGlobalRX Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Washiongton National Insurance Co Issued 1099-Misc form for tax year 2016 for money not paid Carmel Indiana Author: Charleston, South Carolina Financial Services: Insurance Companies: Washiongton National Insurance Co Carmel, Indiana

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
wayfair I have received several damaged items that i have returned to Wayfair. they asked for photos which were provided and the items were sent back. they are now saying they have to inspect to see about refunding my money and i am no longer welcome to shop at Wayfair due to the damaged items received by them. discrimination because of the way items are received. A new item should be free of defects. I have already reported them to BBB because they don't uphold the policies of the company for defective or damaged items. The customer advocacy is horrible and unprofessional, to say the least. Nationwide Author: River edge, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: wayfair Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
the money source did not make my escrow payments to insurance company dallas Texas Author: frankford, Delaware Mortgage Companies: the money source dallas , Texas

Apr 23 2017
Pitcher Perfect Siding and Windows Took my money, failed to provide replacement window as per contract. East Peoria Illinois Author: Cuba, Illinois Home Improvements: Pitcher Perfect Siding and Windows East Peoria , Illinois

Apr 23 2017
BLAST MEDIA DAVID RILEY,DAVID CHARLES RUPLEY I REPLIED TO ADD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR WHEELS, DEPOSITED FUNDS $500,00 FOR THEM HE WONT PRODUCE WHEELS OR RETURN MONEY TAMPA,ORLANDO.ATLANTA,HUDSON Internet Author: dade city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: BLAST MEDIA Internet

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 22 2017
Jacob's Aquarium Jacob's Nursery Thief! Returned plants and refuses to refund money!!! Corona California
Author: Belleview , Florida Nurseries: Jacob's Aquarium Corona, California

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 22 2017
api recovery solutions taking money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: providence, Rhode Island Financial Services: api recovery solutions Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Michael J. Schlesinger and Schlesinger and Associates Law firm Takes your money and disappears Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Lawyers: Michael J. Schlesinger and Schlesinger and Associates Law firm Miami, Florida

Apr 22 2017
SHAZBOT LLC ONLINE DATING SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE NO ONLINE DATING. just a long list of phony names. phony people ..phony ...I joined spent $69.99 and invested time money into this dating website and no replkies ever. they refused to refund the money even thoug LIED CHEATED STOLE SCAMMED PHONY FAKE PROMISES Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Dating Services: SHAZBOT LLC Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Excede. Wildblue, Viasat Company makes promises they can not deliver..and when you try and cancel rude and try to take money from your bank account. Carlsbad California Author: Gold Hill, Oregon Internet Service Providers: Excede. Wildblue, Viasat Carlsbad, California

Apr 21 2017
Empowr.com Fanbox Took money from Paypal account without warning or permission, didn't pay me for items I sold on their auction site Internet Author: Fishguard, On-Line Stores: Empowr.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
DIRECTV Stole money out my account Nationwide Author: Youngstown , Ohio Cable TV: DIRECTV Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Veggie Nutri Bullet Nutri Bullet 30 day money back guarantee doesn't tell you the shipping is on your dime Author: NYC, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Veggie Nutri Bullet Internet

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 21 2017
National American University National American University is a fraud also they took all my loan money and my grant money and you think you going to graduate and you ain't, tell me I need 93 credits to graduate I got 72 that's supposed to graduate this year they said next year. I don't think I'm not ever graduate Bellevue Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Government Corruption: National American University Bellevue , Nebraska

Apr 21 2017
Resort Owner Services, LLC . Spoke with Chris and Brian They guaranteed me they had buyers lined up. They could sell ASAP.Have not heard from them since I sent them the money, called but recieved no answer. Cocoa Beach Florida Author: Branchland, West Virginia Resorts: Resort Owner Services, LLC Cocoa Beach , Florida