MONEY SAVER PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: money saver plus
There may be more specific results for "money saver plus"
For more specific results for "money saver plus"
Showing 26-50 of 109,080 Found Reports For more specific results for "money saver plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 28 2017
iFranchise iFranchise Group, Mark Seibert, iFranchise Consulting Took money, promised franchise results and success in growing my business model Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Franchises: iFranchise Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Jacoby & Mullins Group Inc. VERNON WILLIAMS COLLECTION AGENCY THAT STEALS CLIENTS MONEY Port St. Lucie Florida Jacoby & Mullins does right by it's clients Author: VERO BEACH, California Collection Agency's: Jacoby & Mullins Group Inc. Port St. Lucie, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Le Bleu Paris (Joey & Amy) Dermalisse, Truffoire NO money back guaranteed Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Skin Care: Le Bleu Paris (Joey & Amy) Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a Free trial of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Programs Depot I downloaded a widows10 setup program for 49.00 The setup program ran and did not install windows 10 for me it got and error and I was not given a product key to use if It did install correctly This was s ripoff and I want my money back Internet
Author: Johnstown, Ohio Computer Fraud: Programs Depot Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Sovereign Marine Group Take money but don't sell the boat Stuart Florida False Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Boat Brokers: Sovereign Marine Group Stuart, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Facebook Messenger money transfer failed, Refuses to return funds Internet Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Cash Services: Facebook Internet

Apr 27 2017
ecomm elite amazing ecomm elite Scam Don't waste your money Wixom Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Business Consultants: ecomm elite Internet

Apr 27 2017
hackdemon hackdemon4carlene warren, Katherine ruth antione Says he/she can provide services to hack into target phone for a charge, continues to need money. When you no longer provide money, they no longer communicate with you. Internet Author: Centerville, Tennessee Personal Services: hackdemon Internet

Apr 27 2017
Green dot I attempted to make a purchase twice for $37 the purchase was declined at the time of payment.I came home and the money was missing for my card.  Nationwide Author: Reston, Virginia Correctional Facilities: Green dot Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Robert Annenberg Wall street realty company Robert Annenberg will take your money with the promise to rent a place to you, and then once he has the money, he becomes nasty. Will accuse you of having drug problems, no jon, homeless, anything just to belittle you. He has been caught in real estate scams before, please SO NOT send this guy ANY money, he will laugh and say thanks for the money, with no intentions of letting you rent the places he advertises Sebring Florida
Author: New London, Connecticut Landlords: Robert Annenberg Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Clay cooley Lies and money ripoffs Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Clay cooley Dallas, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Dealswheels.org Wade, Wade Lindsay, Wade Lindsey, Wade Aaron, Wade Aron, Chris Miller I did a bank transfer of $1712.42 to this company to purchase wheels and tires for my vehicle and they never arrived. I was constantly lied to by Wade about where my order was and problems he was having. He told me he was using other people's money to pay for previous people's purchases. I have proof. California, Washington California/Wash Author: Fountain, Colorado Auto Parts: Dealswheels.org California

Apr 26 2017
influentialmind.com Paul Mascetta maverickinfluencegroup.com Request for money back on Digital Downloads with 365 return policy is being ignored. New York Internet
Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Tutoring: influentialmind.com Paul Mascetta Internet

Apr 26 2017
: ACE CASH Services Department of Law & Enforcement(ACS) PCS Lawsuit notice Email that I owed money for a loan. I never even applied for. NO NAME addressed in email. online Internet Author: lawton, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: : ACE CASH Services Internet

Apr 26 2017
Student relief Center They did not refund the total amount of money they took Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: West Haverstraw, New York Consumer Services: Student relief Center Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Makethingsavailable.com Stole 1400$ of money Internet Author: North augusta, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Makethingsavailable.com Internet

43, Report #451928

Apr 26 2017
Accredited Tax Group - Donald O'Rouke They did nothing but take my money San Francisco California They ripped me off too! Author: Ramona, California Internal Revenue Service: Accredited Tax Group - Donald O'Rouke San Francisco, California

Apr 26 2017
Nationwide Logistics Nationwide Logistics IncNation wide logistics WARNING SCAM BROKER COMPANY!!! ISRAELI SCAM OPERATION!! STEAL YOUR MONEY!! Tampa Florida Author: Florida Moving Companies: Nationwide Logistics Tampa, Florida

Apr 26 2017
jg natural stone took money for countertop never provided ft worth Texas Author: ft worth, Texas Building Products: jg natural stone ft worth, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Revitalize Renew revitalize is a ripoff ! the send a TRIAL size for $4.99 plus shipping EACH for Revitalize and Renew. And don't mention that your 14 day trial starts that day. Asks if you want auto ship, NO. Then charge you $88.10 and $88.95 for them!! This is such a scam !!! Do not fall for this TRIAL program. On top of that it's not as good as they claim ! Internet Author: Ludington, Michigan Skin Care: Revitalize Internet

Apr 26 2017
VIKING MARINE SERVICES and Ron Dvorak Individually Completely Stole my money and I believe he sold parts off my engine Polk City Florida Author: Temple Terrace, Florida Small Business Services: VIKING MARINE SERVICES Polk City , Florida

Apr 26 2017
John Victor DonFrancesco hiqualityparts-ebay store,con artist Sold me a Harley fork,never sent,He sent Paypal a echeck-no good,still has my money,$805.00 Gilbert Arizona
Author: Maddingley, Alabama Motorcycles: John Victor DonFrancesco Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.