Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

money saver plus

Showing 26-50 of 108,703 Found Reports For more specific results for "money saver plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Cix - Connected Investors Exchange Allows Fraudulent Scammers to Affiliate as Hard Money Lenders. Scammers are using others names and fake email addresses to get personal information and up front loan fees from unsuspecting would be investors. North Carolina Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Realtors: Cix - Connected Investors Exchange Internet

Mar 20 2017
Equip-Bid.com Inc The item I won in the auction was not there when I drove to pick it up the next day...then they wuold not return my calls/texts/emails or my money! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas On-Line Business: Equip-Bid.com Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 20 2017
Bare Feet Shoes Got The Look Bare Feet Shoes Took Me and My Money For Walk!!! Internet Author: Vineland, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Bare Feet Shoes Internet

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute A PLUS STUDENT STAFFING A Plus staffing SF MUNI ETC INSTITUTE TARYN GRISZ RESUAN OROS MARCUS AUSTIN STEPHEN SAMUELSON ANDREW JAEGER SCAM ARTISTS RIPOFF Internet Established company with a 21 year track record of treating people fairly Author: South city, California Employment Services: A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute Internet

Mar 19 2017
Richard Salgado Terrible And Ineffective Attorney at Dentons Dont Waste Your Money On Richard Salgado Dallas Texas Author: Naples, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Richard Salgado Terrible & Ineffective Attorney at Dentons Texas

Mar 19 2017
AMX - RIPS OFF CUSTOMERS - Audio Video Control Systems AMX DALLAS BROKEN PROMISES - TAKES MONEY AND RUNS - NO SERVICE DALLAS Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: AMX - RIPS OFF CUSTOMERS - Audio Video Control Systems Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 19 2017
Mystical coven Amelia Lied about her spell casting skills- took ALOT of money- played on emotions- sent fake pictures of work that is not hers- she is a scammer & a fraud- writes her own reviews online Internet Author: New Hampshire Attorney Generals: Mystical coven Internet

Mar 18 2017
Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Seller Order No.:jewellerysuk.co.uk-4330Seller Website: jewellerysuk.co.ukTel: +86-0755-83510960Fax: +86-0755-83510960E-mail: service@safesslbillpay.combought pandora bracele From 21of January 2017, I bought that From UK web page above.When I r Because I bought a Pandora bracelet was found in his fake, so I put the hand catenary back to him. He promised after receiving refund I have waited for a month or confiscated money back to account .The company was tricked out of£ 180. this person scams a lot of people Nationwide
Author: Barnsley, Alabama Websites: Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
silverleaf resort oak n spruce, lee, mass. said I could sell it for more money and that they would help me to sell my timeshare lee Massachusetts Author: woonsocket, Rhode Island Resorts: silverleaf resort lee, Massachusetts

Mar 18 2017
Fab, Fit &Fun Fab, Fit, Fun Fab fit fun sent my daughter a defective box. It was shipped with spilled hair conditioner all over the items. They are refusing to replace the defective box unless I spend money on postage to send it back. What a Rip Off! Buyer Beware of unscrupulous business practice! California Virginia Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Fab, Fit &Fun internet

Mar 18 2017
Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Robert Jackson, Terry Door to Door Magazine Sales Rip off take your money and never get your magazines. Company won't answer your call nor return any phone messages you leave on their ph.# 888-526-1207 Omaha Nebraska Author: Boca Raton, Florida Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

Mar 18 2017
Barb Cherep LegalShield Scam!!!! Possibly Barbara Scam! She is Selling an app off a Piramid company that scams people out of their money!! Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Attorneys & Legal Services: Barb Cherep LegalShield Scam!!!! Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Divers Global Pharmacy/ Pamela Stone Pamela Stone took money for a product, kept the money, and kept the product too. Miami & Rochester Internet + Florida and New York Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Pharmacies: Divers Global Pharmacy Internet

Mar 18 2017
Color By Pascale Stole my money, did not send me my order, ripped me off Internet
Author: Essex, Vermont Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Internet

Mar 18 2017
Capital One 360 Stolen money lost $200 false notifications lying scam overage charges Internet Author: Visalia, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One 360 Internet

Mar 18 2017
Electric Vehicle Mall Electric Vehicle Mall www.electricvehiclemall.com STOLE OUR MONEY! NEVER DELIVERD OUR SCOOTER! Largo Nationwide
Author: New York Sporting Goods: Electric Vehicle Mall Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
ASKoption BP Media Group I invested and now have $1408 in m y account and want to clos the account and get my funds. I hve tried several times and they will not send me my profits/balance of my account. I have taken no bonus money etc. They did reyturn my initial investment of $1250 a few weeks ago. I want to close the account and get my funds but keep getting a chat statement that I need one of their brokers to approve the transaction. I think the whole process is a scam! Sheffield,South Yorkshire Author: Carrollton, Virginia Investment Brokers: ASKoption Sheffield,South Yorkshire,

Mar 18 2017
Pidpa www.pidpa.be water providerklant@pidpa.be T 0800 90 300 F 03 260 60 00 Illegal blackmail and money extortion by the belgian water company - pidpa.be Antwerp, Belgium Nationwide
Author: Antwerp, Alabama Customer: Pidpa Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
PrizeCandle Took my money and I never received the candles Santa Monica Internet Author: Clyde, New York Bed & Bath: PrizeCandle Internet

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
Buylotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. As our customer makes money, we make money. Our concern is the success of our customers.*UPDATE: Buylotz Liquidations pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
READ THE TRUE STORY: Carlos actually stole $12K from our company Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Appliances: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
NOT TRUTH - Customer received what he ordered and demanded to return the goods. Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationship with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Gastonia, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar i feel that i want to die, he took my money and my hope away , now i don't know what to do , he took all my life savings. can some one help me please. irvine , California
File a complaint Author: santa ana, California Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar irvine, California