Your Search | money saver plus

Nov 30 2016
Somersetoffshoreassetmanagement they are fraud company, i invest with them and they don't want to send my money back Tokyo
Author: Dubai, Other Financial Services: Somersetoffshoreassetmanagement Tokyo,

Nov 30 2016
Squarefruit Labs Chico Weber Chico Weber Will take your money and not deliver product or refund. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Manufacturers: Squarefruit Labs Chico Weber St. Louis, Missouri

Nov 30 2016
Florida Metropolitain University, Corinthian College, Everest University Misrepresented the job market and ease of employment as well as amount of money made starting off in the field. Claimed that the field was in high demand. Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Massage Therapists: Florida Metropolitain University Lakeland, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Accredited Nursing Certifications Online This is a RIPOFF! Nothing but taking your money Internet Author: Columbus , Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Accredited Nursing Certifications Online Internet

Nov 30 2016
BeeZid stole my money that i can't afford to lose canada Nationwide Author: dayville, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: BeeZid Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Charles Freeman, Freeman Custom Homes, CJF Construction, CJF Construction Management took money for contracted work, with no intent or ability to do the work. has cost dozens of homeowners nearly $500,000 in lost work, incomplete construction Indianapolis, Carmel Indiana, Westfield Indiana Author: westfield, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Charles Freeman Westfield, Indiana

Nov 30 2016
Misty Pommier Misty Pommier is a thief and stole money from our company. Menifee California Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Advertising / Deceptive: Misty Pommier Menifee, California

Nov 30 2016
Apexvirgin hair Indianhumanhaircompany SELLS BULLSHIT HAIR AVERTISED AS VIRGIN HAIR & WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY Chennai, Nationwide
See pictures Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Apexvirgin hair Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
First Premier credit card services Am reporting on how they let another company go in your account and take money out your account Sioux Falls South Dakota Advice Author: Florissant, Missouri Accounting: First Premier credit card services Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 30 2016
Double Power Technology, Inc. Digital Age Technologies Lies About Warranty Service, Steals Money for Labor Costs Ontario California Author: Buffalo, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Double Power Technology, Inc. Ontario, California

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I purchased slim panties on line for $59.85 and the company immediately took the money from my bank account on Nov22 but never sent the panites. ? California Author: Hampstead, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: The Deal Empire ?, California

Nov 30 2016
Magic tracks Ontelworldpacksusa I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything nor my money. Fairfield, nj Nationwide Magic tracks Author: Oak park, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Magic tracks Internet

Nov 30 2016
Econo Pick CAT CLOCK RIP OFF. I received a plastic piece of junk that I paid $45 for and it was broken. I asked for my money back and they refused. Wanted a picture sent to them, which I did. They then sent me another broken clock instead of my money. It is broken and junk again. I cannot get these [people to refund my money. Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Appliances: Econo Pick Internet

Nov 30 2016
Adams country human services Dps. Cps Kidnapped children for money Commerce city Colorado Really?? Author: Thornton, Colorado Child Protective Services: Adams country human services

Nov 29 2016
Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Daneilmartin0 , requesting money telling me there's a warrant out for my arrest if I don't pay now and this is the last chance and to go put the money on a Walmart card or the sheriff will come to my door they said to go get a money green Pak card from Walmart Through email Texas Author: san diego, California Collection Agency's: Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
AceElite card Netspend They allowed money to be taken from my acct. Internet Author: lubbock, Texas Car Financing: AceElite card Internet

Nov 29 2016
A.I.U American intercontinental university i wanted to look for a school where i felt most comfortable and i saw a.i.u i spoke to a representative and i specified that i just wanted to try it out and i asked if i wanted to withdraw whould i owe money they said no so i said what the heck why not they have all calls recorded so i know what i said and they know anyways i withdrawn from the school only been with them for 2 weeks and now they saying i owe money how are these parasitic jerks still in business please help our young people stay out of debt !!!! Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A.I.U Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
The deal empire I ordered my panty around the 1 st of November or late October ..$19.95. I have not received it yet . I have tracking # and order #.. I even chatted with someone over email to see this was right company. I want my merchandise or my money put back on my card. Scammers Author: Augusta, Georgia Telemarketers: The deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
the deal empire ordered the girdle #DE156653 on 11/10/16 they took the money on my credit card and i never received the item Internet Author: Denver, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: the deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money and order never came Internet Author: Fulton, Missouri Sales People: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire They took my money and a month later did not provide a tracking number and do not respond to emails asking for the tracking and/or a refund. unknown Internet Author: Jurupa Valley, California Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Luminess Air Luminess Air Direct This company will steal your money Web Nationwide Author: Carrizo, Texas Beauty Salons: Luminess Air Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Boston National Title Agency LLC They lost my earnest deposit money Charlotte Nationwide Author: New Jersey Legal Services: Boston National Title Agency LLC Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
The Deal empire This company took my money. No product sent. No tracking number issued. No refund. No ans to emails. Internet Author: South Orange, New Jersey Clothing Stores: The Deal empire Internet