MONITRONICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: monitronics
There may be more specific results for "monitronics"
For more specific results for "monitronics"
Showing 26-50 of 273 Found Reports For more specific results for "monitronics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1209468

Feb 16 2015
Monitronics Rip Off - Horrible Service Dallas, Texas Nationwide Monitronics Dealer Rehan Rabbani Author: Corona, California Home Security: Monitronics Nationwide

27, Report #1209388

Feb 16 2015
Monitronics Deceptive Salesmen Dallas Nationwide Monitronics Cares Author: Englewood, Colorado Security Services: Monitronics Nationwide

28, Report #1201073

Jan 12 2015
Liberty Tower Marketing LLC Valerie Henderson, Scott , Larry, Michael TELEMARKETING SCAMMERS Cliffside Park New Jersey Not Legitimate? Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: Liberty Tower Marketing LLC Cliffside Park, New Jersey

29, Report #1194405

Dec 10 2014
Monitronics Security aka Nationwide Security Solutions Monitronics aka Nationwide Security Solutions DECEPTIVE SALES PRACTICES, ILLEGAL SALES CALLS Dallas Texas Monitronics Doesn't Care - Posts Canned Responses to Ripoff Reports Author: Arlington, Virginia Security Services: Monitronics Security Nationwide

30, Report #1193582

Dec 06 2014
Monitronics Security Systems FRAUDULENT BILLING PRACTICES!!!! Dallas Nationwide Monitronics Cares Author: Nationwide Security Services: Monitronics Security Systems Nationwide

Nov 12 2014
monitronics and elite home security/ monitronics home security and elite home security shady sales practices dallas/utah Nationwide Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Security Services: monitronics and elite home security Nationwide

Nov 07 2014
Monitronics Previous Name was System Network The sales person was deceptive in his approach & I thought he was here only to upgrade my system. Dallas, Texas Monitronics Cares Author: Modesto, California Door to Door Sales: Monitronics Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Monitronics After one year Monitronics has failed to repair my alarm system and put my business in jeopardy National Nationwide Monitronics Cares Author: Louisville, Colorado Internet: Monitronics Nationwide

Sep 07 2014
Monitronics July 22 I went with a new alarm co. whcih happen to be monitored by monitronics also. They told me the first time on the phone i would not be charge for the extra month but they did charge me for 2 extra months. Now the big thing Sept. 7 2014 my system was put to the test.  Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Security: Monitronics Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Wilkes Technologies Sterling Wilkes This company is holding my home alarm system hostage after dropping them due to LOUSY service Delran, New Jersey Thank you Wilkes Technologies Author: Oakford, Pennsylvania Security Services: Wilkes Technologies Delran, New Jersey

Jul 22 2014
Monitronics Canceling H*** Dallas Texas Author: Waco, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

Jul 16 2014
Monitronics FRAUDULENT BILLING, ACKNOWLEDGED I CANCELLED BUT THEY KEEP BILLING! Nationwide Monitronics Cares Author: former of St. Paul, Minnesota Security Services: Monitronics Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Monitronics System Failure Monitronics keeps collecting monthly fees and does nothing Dallas Texas Author: Concord, California Door to Door Sales: Monitronics Internet

Jul 03 2014
Monitronics Do NOT Use - rude customer service & misleading about cancellation Dallas Texas Update on contract Author: Richardson, Texas Home Security: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

Jul 02 2014
Security Networks Claimed to still have an active account for me. Miami Florida Monitronics d/b/a Security Networks Author: Montgomery, Alabama Security Services: Security Networks Miami, Florida

Jun 29 2014
Monitronics Rip Off liars Dallas Nationwide Author: Minot, North Dakota Security Services: Monitronics Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
Monitronics Three or four years of NEVER using the service. When I tried to terminate within the three months the 'security rep' advised I had, Monitronics stated that he was from an independent company and did not represent Monitronics. Essentially, someone was selling their services, but they were not responsible for being MISREPRESENTED. I was told I could pay off the contract and THEN they would release me. I was also told if I wanted to terminate services I could write a letter toward the end of my contract letting them know.  When I sent in the letter asking to be released from their services, they tried to sell me more services. The Monitronics rep would not take, NO! Turn it off when the contract ends, for an answer. Instead, he canceled my automated credit card and then the company let it run two months before they asked for a payment! The letter specifically mentions my contract and being asked to end the services when the contract ended. One rep told me my contract ended in June. Another rep told me my contract ended in September. At this point I finally asked for a copy of my contract. The last rep thought that was a confirmation letter ending my credit card payment (really?!) The last one at first said that it ended in August and then in the same conversation, said October. Caveat: Buyer BEWARE! Dallas Nationwide Monitronics Cares Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Security Services: Monitronics Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
Monitronics Alarm Service Refuse to cancel my service and continues to bill me! I DO NOT recommend this company! Dallas Texas Monitronics Cares Author: Flintstone , Georgia Security Services: Monitronucs , Select State/Province

Jun 17 2014
Monitronics Monitronics install security that goes off when family is trying to sleep, and falsely states that doosr and windows are protected when only the doors were protected Dallas Texas Author: Trenton, New Jersey Home Security: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

May 29 2014
Monitronics Monitronics is a company that lies and cheat customers. Plus, you can never reach them on the phone and they their hardest not to cancel a contract, even if you insist that you don't want to use them anymore.. Monitronics is the worst SECURITY company. Los Angeles, California California Monitronics Cares Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: Monitronics Internet

May 28 2014
monitronics Fraud Fraud Fraud they told me I signed contract 4 year when in fact I was told it was for two. closter new jersey 07624 Nationwide Resolved Author: Closter, New Jersey Consumer Services: monitronics Nationwide

May 28 2014
Monitronics Terriable Company, Scam, Ripoff Nationwide Nationwide Monitronics Cares Author: cleveland, Ohio Home Security: Monitronics Nationwide

May 21 2014
Security Networks AKA Monitronics Fraud-Forgery of Initials on Contract Nationwide Author: Cardiff City, California Security Services: Security Networks Nationwide

May 16 2014
monitronics monitronics 24-hour protection poor customer service/rude salepeople/scam dallas texas Nationwide Author: rocklin, California BBB Better Business Bureau: monitronics Nationwide

May 15 2014
Monitronics Bought out Liberty Alarms & has worst service ever Dallas, Texas Nationwide Monitronics Cares Author: Elkton, Maryland Security Services: Monitronics Nationwide