Your Search | monitronics
Approximately 245 Reports Found

Jul 16 2014
Monitronics System Failure Monitronics keeps collecting monthly fees and does nothing Dallas Texas Author: Concord, California Door to Door Sales: Monitronics Internet

Jul 03 2014
Monitronics Do NOT Use - rude customer service & misleading about cancellation Dallas Texas Update on contract Author: Richardson, Texas Home Security: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

Jul 02 2014
Security Networks Claimed to still have an active account for me. Miami Florida Update Author: Montgomery, Alabama Security Services: Security Networks Miami, Florida

Jun 29 2014
Monitronics Rip Off liars Dallas Nationwide Author: Minot, North Dakota Security Services: Monitronics Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
Monitronics Three or four years of NEVER using the service. When I tried to terminate within the three months the 'security rep' advised I had, Monitronics stated that he was from an independent company and did not represent Monitronics. Essentially, someone was selling their services, but they were not responsible for being MISREPRESENTED. I was told I could pay off the contract and THEN they would release me. I was also told if I wanted to terminate services I could write a letter toward the end of my contract letting them know.  When I sent in the letter asking to be released from their services, they tried to sell me more services. The Monitronics rep would not take, NO! Turn it off when the contract ends, for an answer. Instead, he canceled my automated credit card and then the company let it run two months before they asked for a payment! The letter specifically mentions my contract and being asked to end the services when the contract ended. One rep told me my contract ended in June. Another rep told me my contract ended in September. At this point I finally asked for a copy of my contract. The last rep thought that was a confirmation letter ending my credit card payment (really?!) The last one at first said that it ended in August and then in the same conversation, said October. Caveat: Buyer BEWARE! Dallas Nationwide Monitronics Cares Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Security Services: Monitronics Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
Monitronics Alarm Service Refuse to cancel my service and continues to bill me! I DO NOT recommend this company! Dallas Texas Monitronics Cares Author: Flintstone , Georgia Security Services: Monitronucs Select State/Province

Jun 17 2014
Monitronics Monitronics install security that goes off when family is trying to sleep, and falsely states that doosr and windows are protected when only the doors were protected Dallas Texas Author: Trenton, New Jersey Home Security: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

May 29 2014
Monitronics Monitronics is a company that lies and cheat customers. Plus, you can never reach them on the phone and they their hardest not to cancel a contract, even if you insist that you don't want to use them anymore.. Monitronics is the worst SECURITY company. Los Angeles, California California Monitronics Cares Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: Monitronics Internet

May 28 2014
monitronics Fraud Fraud Fraud they told me I signed contract 4 year when in fact I was told it was for two. closter new jersey 07624 Nationwide monotronics Author: Closter, New Jersey Consumer Services: monitronics Nationwide

May 28 2014
Monitronics Terriable Company, Scam, Ripoff Nationwide Nationwide Monitronics Cares Author: cleveland, Ohio Home Security: Monitronics Nationwide

May 21 2014
Security Networks AKA Monitronics Fraud-Forgery of Initials on Contract Nationwide Author: Cardiff City, California Security Services: Security Networks Nationwide

May 16 2014
monitronics monitronics 24-hour protection poor customer service/rude salepeople/scam dallas texas Nationwide Author: rocklin, California BBB Better Business Bureau: monitronics Nationwide

May 15 2014
Monitronics Bought out Liberty Alarms & has worst service ever Dallas, Texas Nationwide Monitronics Cares Author: Elkton, Maryland Security Services: Monitronics Nationwide

May 05 2014
Monitronics Security Strong arm tactics, high pressure the elderly, will not answer the phone, On hold for over an a hour! Dallas Texas Monitronics Cares Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Security: Monitronics Security service Dallas, Texas

Apr 27 2014
Monitronics Power Home Technology Deceptive Practices, horrid customer service? And ridiculous cancellation policy Nationwide Author: Glendale , Arizona Home Security: Monitronics Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Monitronics Theft by Deceiving Nationwide Author: Douglasville, Georgia Home Security: Monitronics Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Monitronics Disgusting Business Practices Dallas Texas Monitronics Cares Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home Security: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

Mar 28 2014
Monitronics Devcon, Pinnacle Worst service, Deceptive practises, Tech service poor Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Security Services: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

Mar 07 2014
Monitronics Cares Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Attorneys General: Security Networks West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 25 2014
monitronics pinnacle security devcon security deceptive practices by using information on their tablats from other person to pass credit.they tell you that you can cancel at any time dallas Texas Monitronics Cares Author: hereford, Texas Security Services: monitronics dallas, Texas

Jan 21 2014
Monitronics Very hard to cancel Dallas Texas Author: Oceanside, California Security Services: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

Jan 17 2014
Monitronics Pinnacle Security I have sold the home that has teh sceucrity, I've fulfilled my contract and they will not cancel me out. Set up on Auto payment. I have to canecle my back card to be able to stop the payments Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Security Services: Monitronics Dallas , Texas

Jan 16 2014
Monitronics Dont get ripped off by Monitronics Dallas Texas Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Security Services: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

Jan 06 2014
Monitronics Slamming, won't cancel service, won't send final bill, continues to charge Dallas Texas Monitronics Cares Author: Hammond, Indiana Security Services: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

Dec 23 2013
Monitronics Alberta Home Alarms P.O. Box 15176 station A Toronto Ontario Rip OFF Company and salesman Red Deer Alberta Canada Author: Red deer, Alberta Security Services: Monitronics Red Deer, Alberta