Your Search | monkry productions the billing resource verizon

Jul 07 2014
Philip Ison Phil IsonIson InternationalIson FurnitureBerkeley UpholsteryInterGlobalReimaginistLooc StudiosPlant D ManufacturingDirect Resource Group801 InvestmentsHigh Street GalleriesInternational Distribution Services PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Thomasville North Carolina Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Philip Ison Thomasville, North Carolina

Jul 07 2014
Verizon Wireless Cellular Phone Verizon allowed someone to get very expensive phone and plan in my name, took much $$$ off my dr promised me refund and now reporting me to credit bureau Nationwide Author: booville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Cellular Phone Nationwide

Jul 06 2014
Verizon FIOS Customer Service Banned me from Contacting them on the Message Boards Nationwide
Author: New York Internet Service Providers: Verizon FIOS Nationwide

Jul 06 2014
muller firm Kurt Muller SCAM ARTIST, BEWARE SUES OWN CLIENTS FOR BILLING ISSUES chicago Illinois Author: lake forest, Illinois Attorneys General: muller firm chicago, Illinois

Jul 05 2014
Verizon Verizon updates destroy your data and data cards and take no responsibility, then charge you to replace customer service hq Nationwide Author: ORLANDO, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
Liberty Mutual Insurance Deceitful Unjust Billing Practices Boston Massachusetts Author: AUGUSTA, Georgia Insurance Companies: Liberty Mutual Insurance Boston, Massachusetts

Jul 05 2014
verizonwireless Michelle Elliott. Nicole K. Overcharged and sent several bills for hundreds of dollars, New phone offer 'lemon laws' anoka Nationwide Author: anoka, Minnesota TV Advertisements: verizon Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
Live Career Free Resume Builder....Career TipsLive Career Perf I am 78 yrs. of age and my granddaughter needed a resume, and when she went on line for help, she saw this ad that said FREE she of course, used this free sample and I have been billed for 2 months. I live on my social security and I need all my money. This takes a lot from my income as they continue to bill me.I have asked them to please stop billing me but they continue. I need someone to help me. New York San Internet Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Live Career Internet

Jul 04 2014
LG Electronic Customer service & Billing Departments Customer Service lying to me on the phone & Billing Department tried charging me before servicing & providing fraudulent invoice. Englewood Cliffs Nationwide Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Consumer Services: LG Electronic Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Silktex LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Silktex LLC is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Silktex LLC implemented strategic changes to ensure customer satisfaction, focusing on green productions strategies. San Pedro California, Manila, Philipiness, Hang Zhou, China *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Silktex LLC pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Silktex, LLC. Silktex, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles,, California Cash Services: Phil Prince - SILK OPERATIONS Los Angeles, California

Jul 03 2014
Cosco Verizon Stuart Lee Rebates Did not issue promised rebate on cell phone activation Irvine California Author: Crestline, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cosco Verizon Stuart Lee Rebates Irvine, California

Jul 02 2014
GE Capital Retail Bank, Go GE Credit, GE Healthcare, Healthcare Credit GE Retail Credit ingoring Consumer Financial Bureau's fines about deceptive billing and interest charges Kettering Ohio Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: GE Capital Retail Bank Kettering, Ohio

Jul 01 2014
Direct TV Billing Scam Direct TV - I discontinued service in April 2014 and in June 2014 they claim to have refunded $148. because they alledge I called and simply asked for it. They can't tell me where they sent the money, but they are demanding I pay back money I never received nor asked for. They couldn't provide any documentation to me or my banker at Citibank. Now they are threatening to ruin my credit if I don't send them the money they can't prove they sent me. Yonkers New York Author: Yonkers, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Direct TV Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
BILL ME LATER I informed paypal and bill me later of double billing. The items I had bought were paid for and shows up as paid in full on paypal's balance sheet. However, these paymetns are also being recorded on bill me later as not paid. I am being charged late fees by Bill me Later in addition to the items I had already paid for through paypal. their accounts are not linked. I complained about this with paypal but they simply sent the problem to Bill Me Later, which refuses to be contacted by phone though they tell you to call them by phone. Their emails tell not to respond to their generic email replies which send on on an endless lop with no real person to respond to or address your issues. I should have checked online for complaints before registering for their service. Omaha,  Nebraska
Author: PINEHURST, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: BILL ME LATER Omaha, NE, Nebraska

Jul 01 2014
premier resource services Nicolas SAPARILIS, Kenneth Lark & Princess Caceres 321-442-6149801-655-9519,n.saparilis.notefinance@gmail.com,idealservicesllc@aol.com,propertymortgageservices.audit@live.com,spmcfadden@premierresourceservices.com, shelf corp funding scam took $7000 and disappeared Internet Author: texas, Texas Credit Services: premier resource services Internet

Jun 30 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS VERIZON SOLD ME AN OLD PHONE AND DON'T VALIDATE THE WARRANTY USA Nationwide Author: New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Swanson Health Products swansonvitamins.com Double Billing on Bankcards resulting in cascading bank fees-unhelpful in resolution Fargo North Dakota
Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Swanson Health Products Fargo, North Dakota

Jun 30 2014
Comcast Xfinity Billing error resulting from changing service from one address to another upon moving Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Retriever Merchant Solutions NPC a Vantiv Company and TSYS Retriever Systems' billing error turned a $7 charge into a $21,164 payment demand Louisville Kentucky Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Retriever Merchant Solutions Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 30 2014
Cox Communications Phoenix Cox Cable, Cox Digital Phone, Cox High Speed Internet, Cox Preliminary Report - OVERBILLING & REFUSAL TO CORRECT BILLING ISSUES Office: Phoenix, AZ - Service: Coolidge, AZ Arizona Author: Coolidge, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Phoenix Glendale, Arizona

Jun 30 2014
Verizon Wireless Would not reinstate Unlimited Data plan after their mistake removed it Nationwide Author: Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 29 2014
Verizon Fraudulent charges cannot be removed from account Nationwide Author: , California Consumer Services: Verizon Nationwide

Jun 29 2014
Verizon Wireless National Recovery Verizon Wireless Fraudulent Collection. Out of Contract. Paid in Full. Closed by ME. Nationwide Author: Livingston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 28 2014
American Financial Resource Answers Micah Foster AFRANSWERS Loan Mod Scam Upfront Fees Foreclosure Defense Santa Fe Springs California Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resource Answers Santa Fe Springs, California

Jun 28 2014
Beautiful U Productions run by BprettyBrown aka Bernice Watkins is a scam scam, fraud, fraudulant, nonresponsive, entertainment, music, modeling industry Woodbridge Virginia
Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Beautiful U Productions Woodbridge, Virginia