Your Search | monro muffler
Approximately 289 Reports Found

Jul 20 2016
MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER RACIST TOWARDS BLACK FEMALES DENVER COLORADO What the heck... Author: ERWIN, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: MEINEKE MUFFLER DENVER, Colorado

Jul 09 2016
Scavenger Auto Sales and Rod Jefferson Car was unlawfully taken because muffler fell off and optional insurance not paid. Gainesville Georgia Even in Georgia auto insurance is not optional Author: College Park, Georgia Car Financing: Scavenger Auto Sales Gainesville, Georgia

Jun 08 2016
Monroe Muffler Brake wrong place to do replace tranny lines went back 3 times that day potsdam New York Author: Parishville, New York Auto Repair Service: Monroe Muffler Brake potsdam, New York

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 15 2016
Merlin Muffer Merlin Muffler went out of Business in 2015 Muffler Failure Fond Du Lac Wisconsin Author: Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Merlin Muffer Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

May 08 2016
Bradshaw's Muffler and Automotive Donnie Bradshaw Ripped off due to shoddy workmanship from dishonest buisnessman Muncie Indiana
Author: Muncie, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Bradshaw's Muffler and Automotive Muncie, Indiana

Nov 05 2015
MIDAS MUFFLER REFUSAL TO HONOR LIFETIME WARRANTY HOUSTON Texas Solution? Author: SPRING, Texas Auto Repair Service: MIDAS MUFFLER HOUSTON, Texas

Sep 10 2015
Pro Tire & Exhaust. replaced muffler on my car,was never put on right.they was told this several times last time i took my car to them i was told to leave. now,mufflers falling off and they are out of bussiness. pikeville Kentucky
Author: David, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: Pro Tire & Exhaust. pikeville, Kentucky

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Post everywhere against ESN Direct Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2015
Monro Muffler / Brake & Service Chain Stores , Donald Mead, Store manager, Hanover, MA Hidden fee rip off at Monro Muffler / Brake & Service chain stores Hanover, MA and Nationwide Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Monro Muffler / Brake & Service Chain Stores Nationwide

Jul 17 2015
fred the muffler man Fred unqualified work Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Auto Dealer Repairs: fred the muffler man Milwaukee , Wisconsin

Jul 10 2015
Valu Muffler and Brake Thomas Shea Brake rip off, shoddy work, problem still exists Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Valu Muffler and Brake Tonawanda ,

Jun 18 2015
Joe's Auto and Muffler Joe'sJoe's Amoco I am a disabled veteran needing a car and I put 1200.00 down on a van that was lemon. He promised to fix it but never did and he won't refund my money. Never thought my own fellow American would do that to me but God hates ugly! I need my money back because I am still without a car! swainsboro Georgia Author: Twin City, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Joe's Auto and Muffler swainsboro, Georgia

Jun 15 2015
Midas Muffler ripoff, over charge,over priced Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Midas Wichita, Kansas

Jun 03 2015
Midas Muffler I had to buy un-needed parts for state inspection they refused to refund parts price Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Auto Repair Service: Midas Muffler Ogden, Utah

May 14 2015
JD Byrider I got a car in November 8th of 2014 I had a belt in my car squeaking and if it will fix if I came back so I came back for days and they said they couldn't fix it well its been about for months now and my muffler is starting to come off  columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider columbus, Ohio

Apr 30 2015
Auto Tire Monro Muffler I really wasn't going to write a review about this place. But here it goes. I took my vehicle in for an oil change in November of 2014....come to find out the previous owners didn't believe in oil changes and I needed the engine rebuilt. I was under the impression that I basically had to leave it there for repairs. So....me being a girl and a scared one at that I did. Took them a month to get my engine rebuilt.....A MONTH...and 490.00 out of MY pocket for a rental. The warranty only covered 3 days. Now my car is having issues again and its because someone used seal tight on my spark plugs..............Im no longer in St Louis, Im in Joliet Il. Im getting to the point to where I want to get an attorney......All I can say is thank GOD I bought the extended warranty! Kirkwood Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Auto Tire Monro Muffler Kirkwood, Missouri

Mar 26 2015
Professional muffler battle creek Michigan trashed my car! broke parts, didn't repair it nor put it together after four weeks and 900$ battle creek Michigan
Author: battle creek, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Professional muffler battle creek Michigan battle creek, Michigan

Mar 25 2015
Rainbow Muffler Rainbow Muffler on Cassat Ave in Jacksonville, Florida Rainbow Muffler on Cassat Ave are theifs and scammers Jacksonville Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Customer: Rainbow Muffler Jacksonville , Florida

20, Report #1211912

Feb 26 2015
B&B Muffler & Automotive Mike Heide owner and two of B&B mechanics I dealt with Did not check my cooling system when changing out my car's radiator, car over heated and they blamed it on Subaru manufacturer's defect. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: B&B Muffler & Automotive Austin, Utah

21, Report #1208339

Feb 11 2015
All American discount tire and muffler Blown Head with main bearing damage Lakeland Florida
Oil filter Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Tire shops: All American discount tire and muffler Lakeland, Florida

22, Report #1207594

Feb 08 2015
Midas consumer relations midas muffler Midas muffler does not honor their warranty juno beach Florida Author: albion, New York Auto Repair Service: Midas consumer relations juno beach, Florida

23, Report #1206048

Feb 02 2015
Downtown Auto Sales Sold me a car that has nothing but problems. First no e brake, rear wiper not working, serpentine belt gone, a/c compressor gone, ball joints loose, throttle clogged, crank position sensor gone,muffler gone. Will not call me back. Have a warranty that is pretty much useless. Bought this car to have a reliable vehicle, not reliable. Would like them to fix the issues, but cannot get them to call me back. Manchester New Hampshire Complaint with attorney General Author: Boscawen, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Downtown Auto Sales Manchester, New Hampshire

24, Report #1205487

Jan 30 2015
Monroe Muffler and Brake Deceptive advertising Erie Pennsylvania Author: McKean, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Monroe Muffler Erie, Pennsylvania

25, Report #1202285

Jan 16 2015
Green Ride Inc. Sure We Will Pay For Your Muffler….SIIIIIIKE Nashville Tennessee Author: Antioch, Tennessee Auto Dealer Repairs: Green Ride Inc. Nashville, Tennessee