Your Search | monro muffler
Approximately 283 Reports Found

Sep 10 2015
Pro Tire & Exhaust. replaced muffler on my car,was never put on right.they was told this several times last time i took my car to them i was told to leave. now,mufflers falling off and they are out of bussiness. pikeville Kentucky
Author: David, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: Pro Tire & Exhaust. pikeville, Kentucky

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2015
Monro Muffler / Brake & Service Chain Stores , Donald Mead, Store manager, Hanover, MA Hidden fee rip off at Monro Muffler / Brake & Service chain stores Hanover, MA and Nationwide Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Monro Muffler / Brake & Service Chain Stores Nationwide

Jul 17 2015
fred the muffler man Fred unqualified work Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Auto Dealer Repairs: fred the muffler man Milwaukee , Wisconsin

Jul 10 2015
Valu Muffler and Brake Thomas Shea Brake rip off, shoddy work, problem still exists Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Valu Muffler and Brake Tonawanda ,

Jun 18 2015
Joe's Auto and Muffler Joe'sJoe's Amoco I am a disabled veteran needing a car and I put 1200.00 down on a van that was lemon. He promised to fix it but never did and he won't refund my money. Never thought my own fellow American would do that to me but God hates ugly! I need my money back because I am still without a car! swainsboro Georgia Author: Twin City, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Joe's Auto and Muffler swainsboro, Georgia

Jun 15 2015
Midas Muffler ripoff, over charge,over priced Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Midas Wichita, Kansas

Jun 03 2015
Midas Muffler I had to buy un-needed parts for state inspection they refused to refund parts price Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Auto Repair Service: Midas Muffler Ogden, Utah

May 14 2015
JD Byrider I got a car in November 8th of 2014 I had a belt in my car squeaking and if it will fix if I came back so I came back for days and they said they couldn't fix it well its been about for months now and my muffler is starting to come off  columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider columbus, Ohio

Apr 30 2015
Auto Tire Monro Muffler I really wasn't going to write a review about this place. But here it goes. I took my vehicle in for an oil change in November of 2014....come to find out the previous owners didn't believe in oil changes and I needed the engine rebuilt. I was under the impression that I basically had to leave it there for repairs. being a girl and a scared one at that I did. Took them a month to get my engine rebuilt.....A MONTH...and 490.00 out of MY pocket for a rental. The warranty only covered 3 days. Now my car is having issues again and its because someone used seal tight on my spark plugs..............Im no longer in St Louis, Im in Joliet Il. Im getting to the point to where I want to get an attorney......All I can say is thank GOD I bought the extended warranty! Kirkwood Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Auto Tire Monro Muffler Kirkwood, Missouri

Mar 26 2015
Professional muffler battle creek Michigan trashed my car! broke parts, didn't repair it nor put it together after four weeks and 900$ battle creek Michigan
Author: battle creek, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Professional muffler battle creek Michigan battle creek, Michigan

Mar 25 2015
Rainbow Muffler Rainbow Muffler on Cassat Ave in Jacksonville, Florida Rainbow Muffler on Cassat Ave are theifs and scammers Jacksonville Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Customer: Rainbow Muffler Jacksonville , Florida
13, Report #1211912

Feb 26 2015
B&B Muffler & Automotive Mike Heide owner and two of B&B mechanics I dealt with Did not check my cooling system when changing out my car's radiator, car over heated and they blamed it on Subaru manufacturer's defect. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: B&B Muffler & Automotive Austin, Utah
14, Report #1208339

Feb 11 2015
All American discount tire and muffler Blown Head with main bearing damage Lakeland Florida
Oil filter Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Tire shops: All American discount tire and muffler Lakeland, Florida
15, Report #1207594

Feb 08 2015
Midas consumer relations midas muffler Midas muffler does not honor their warranty juno beach Florida Author: albion, New York Auto Repair Service: Midas consumer relations juno beach, Florida
16, Report #1206048

Feb 02 2015
Downtown Auto Sales Sold me a car that has nothing but problems. First no e brake, rear wiper not working, serpentine belt gone, a/c compressor gone, ball joints loose, throttle clogged, crank position sensor gone,muffler gone. Will not call me back. Have a warranty that is pretty much useless. Bought this car to have a reliable vehicle, not reliable. Would like them to fix the issues, but cannot get them to call me back. Manchester New Hampshire Complaint with attorney General Author: Boscawen, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Downtown Auto Sales Manchester, New Hampshire
17, Report #1205487

Jan 30 2015
Monroe Muffler and Brake Deceptive advertising Erie Pennsylvania Author: McKean, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Monroe Muffler Erie, Pennsylvania
18, Report #1202285

Jan 16 2015
Green Ride Inc. Sure We Will Pay For Your Muffler….SIIIIIIKE Nashville Tennessee Author: Antioch, Tennessee Auto Dealer Repairs: Green Ride Inc. Nashville, Tennessee
19, Report #1194676

Dec 11 2014
I Paid $300.00, for a Muffler , $150.00 dollars, Part, $150.00 Dollars Labor!!   Everything fell apart, driving it back to Car X, work done by High School student..  No word of gaurantee, they just gave me an estimate to fix it all over again. Another  couple hundred... Author: Buffalo Grove, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Car X , Palatine, Illinois Palatine, Illinois

Nov 21 2014
Meineke Muffler Car Mechanic Yonkers New York Author: Yonkers, New York Auto Repair Service: Meineke Muffler Yonkers, New York
21, Report #1190175

Nov 20 2014
Monro muffler Kevin and Chris. Manager and assistant respectively. Did a just as good asjob on my disabled fathers car,then when the car caught fire it wasn't there fault. Auburn New York Author: Auburn, New York Auto Repair Service: Monro muffler Auburn, New York

Oct 23 2014
Midas West Hartford,Connnecticut Midas Muffler and Brake Oil Change Rip-Off West Hartford Connecticut Author: Auburn, New York Auto Repair Service: Midas West Hartford,Connnecticut West Hartford, Connecticut

Oct 23 2014
Monroe Muffler Violation of Discrimination of our People.. The rip-off that even your mother would be like , You know that ain't rite?!! pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Homestead, Pennsylvania Auto Service Stations: Monroe Muffler pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2014
MIDAS MUFFLER, Santa Ana Auto Repair They'll WRECK your car! Santa Ana California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Repair Service: MIDAS Santa Ana, California

Oct 15 2014