MONRO MUFFLER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: monro muffler
There may be more specific results for "monro muffler"
For more specific results for "monro muffler"
Showing 26-50 of 299 Found Reports For more specific results for "monro muffler"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 14 2015
JD Byrider I got a car in November 8th of 2014 I had a belt in my car squeaking and if it will fix if I came back so I came back for days and they said they couldn't fix it well its been about for months now and my muffler is starting to come off  columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider columbus, Ohio

Apr 30 2015
Auto Tire Monro Muffler I really wasn't going to write a review about this place. But here it goes. I took my vehicle in for an oil change in November of 2014....come to find out the previous owners didn't believe in oil changes and I needed the engine rebuilt. I was under the impression that I basically had to leave it there for repairs. So....me being a girl and a scared one at that I did. Took them a month to get my engine rebuilt.....A MONTH...and 490.00 out of MY pocket for a rental. The warranty only covered 3 days. Now my car is having issues again and its because someone used seal tight on my spark plugs..............Im no longer in St Louis, Im in Joliet Il. Im getting to the point to where I want to get an attorney......All I can say is thank GOD I bought the extended warranty! Kirkwood Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Auto Tire Monro Muffler Kirkwood, Missouri

Mar 26 2015
Professional muffler battle creek Michigan trashed my car! broke parts, didn't repair it nor put it together after four weeks and 900$ battle creek Michigan
Author: battle creek, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Professional muffler battle creek Michigan battle creek, Michigan

Mar 25 2015
Rainbow Muffler Rainbow Muffler on Cassat Ave in Jacksonville, Florida Rainbow Muffler on Cassat Ave are theifs and scammers Jacksonville Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Customer: Rainbow Muffler Jacksonville , Florida

30, Report #1211912

Feb 26 2015
B&B Muffler & Automotive Mike Heide owner and two of B&B mechanics I dealt with Did not check my cooling system when changing out my car's radiator, car over heated and they blamed it on Subaru manufacturer's defect. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: B&B Muffler & Automotive Austin, Utah

31, Report #1208339

Feb 11 2015
All American discount tire and muffler Blown Head with main bearing damage Lakeland Florida
Oil filter Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Tire shops: All American discount tire and muffler Lakeland, Florida

32, Report #1207594

Feb 08 2015
Midas consumer relations midas muffler Midas muffler does not honor their warranty juno beach Florida Author: albion, New York Auto Repair Service: Midas consumer relations juno beach, Florida

33, Report #1206048

Feb 02 2015
Downtown Auto Sales Sold me a car that has nothing but problems. First no e brake, rear wiper not working, serpentine belt gone, a/c compressor gone, ball joints loose, throttle clogged, crank position sensor gone,muffler gone. Will not call me back. Have a warranty that is pretty much useless. Bought this car to have a reliable vehicle, not reliable. Would like them to fix the issues, but cannot get them to call me back. Manchester New Hampshire Complaint with attorney General Author: Boscawen, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Downtown Auto Sales Manchester, New Hampshire

34, Report #1205487

Jan 30 2015
Monroe Muffler and Brake Deceptive advertising Erie Pennsylvania Author: McKean, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Monroe Muffler Erie, Pennsylvania

35, Report #1202285

Jan 16 2015
Green Ride Inc. Sure We Will Pay For Your Muffler….SIIIIIIKE Nashville Tennessee Did you test drive the car Author: Antioch, Tennessee Auto Dealer Repairs: Green Ride Inc. Nashville, Tennessee

36, Report #1194676

Dec 11 2014
I Paid $300.00, for a Muffler , $150.00 dollars, Part, $150.00 Dollars Labor!!   Everything fell apart, driving it back to Car X, work done by High School student..  No word of gaurantee, they just gave me an estimate to fix it all over again. Another  couple hundred... Author: Buffalo Grove, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Car X , Palatine, Illinois Palatine, Illinois

Nov 21 2014
Meineke Muffler Car Mechanic Yonkers New York Author: Yonkers, New York Auto Repair Service: Meineke Muffler Yonkers, New York

38, Report #1190175

Nov 20 2014
Monro muffler Kevin and Chris. Manager and assistant respectively. Did a just as good asjob on my disabled fathers car,then when the car caught fire it wasn't there fault. Auburn New York Author: Auburn, New York Auto Repair Service: Monro muffler Auburn, New York

Oct 23 2014
Midas West Hartford,Connnecticut Midas Muffler and Brake Oil Change Rip-Off West Hartford Connecticut Author: Auburn, New York Auto Repair Service: Midas West Hartford,Connnecticut West Hartford, Connecticut

Oct 23 2014
Monroe Muffler Violation of Discrimination of our People.. The rip-off that even your mother would be like , You know that ain't rite?!! pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Homestead, Pennsylvania Auto Service Stations: Monroe Muffler pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2014
MIDAS MUFFLER, Santa Ana Auto Repair They'll WRECK your car! Santa Ana California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Repair Service: MIDAS Santa Ana, California

Oct 15 2014
U-HAUL AND THEIR INSURANCE CARRIER REPWEST BROKE MY MUFFLER ON MY TOWED CAR AND THEY REFUSE TO PAY FOR FULL REPAIR KINGSTON, NEW YORK Nationwide
Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: U-HAUL Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
Louisville Brake and Muffler Ripoff! Louisville Kentucky Wow Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Mechanics: Louisville Brake and Muffler Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 15 2014
monro muffler rip off!!!!!! franklin Massachusetts Author: Foxboro, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: monro muffler franklin, Massachusetts

Sep 06 2014
Budget Brake and Muffler Overcharged Surrey British Columbi Problem resolved Author: British Columbia Auto Repair Service: Budget Brake and Muffler Surrey, British Columbia

Sep 01 2014
Monro Muffler/Brake & Service bunch of oil change jockeys masquarding as wannabe mechanics Elyria Ohio Author: Sheffield Lake, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Monro Muffler/Brake & Service Elyria, Ohio

Aug 02 2014
Monro Muffler Ashtabula,Oh Charles Hauff, Manager Damaged my vehicle and lied to insurance Co. and made fraudulent papers. Ashtabula Ohio Author: Ashtabula, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Monro Muffler Ashtabula,Oh Ashtabula, Ohio

Jul 21 2014
Monro Muffler Oil change included tire rotations. Tires never rotated bald at 27,000 miles supposed to last 60,000 miles Nationwide Author: roslindale, Massachusetts Auto Service Stations: Monro Muffler Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
A-1 Muffler & Exhaust Systems, Inc Perry OdonaghueChristy Dendy Cooper Ripoff, faulty repair Belmont, North Carolina
Author: Belmont, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: A-1 Muffler & Exhaust Systems, Inc Belmont, , North Carolina

Jun 11 2014
Meineke Muffler A simple oil change by Meineke destroyed the engine of my car Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Meineke Muffler Philadelphia, Pennsylvania