Your Search | monster scooter parts

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 22 2016
Zeno auto parts Dylan,Matthews,Marvin., these are the sale people i spoke with at the time i was purchasing a transmission for a 1991 Mazda mx5. Abused Consumer Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Morgan hill, California Auto Parts: Zeno auto parts Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Sep 21 2016
Advance Auto Parts Price online is not valid in store Internet Your ignorance Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Parts: Advance Auto Parts Internet

Sep 21 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt, 2-Pieces MILLERSBURG, Ohio Internet Really? Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Parts: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 18 2016
Dillenger Lied to me to evade guarantee on defective electric bicycle wheel, lies to everyone about spare parts availability. Ontario California Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Dillenger Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
A-1 Parts Stop Registered Agent: Jacqueline A. LoweryOwner: Chris Nasrallah aka Chris Sanchez Unscrupulous CROOKS! Dallas Texas Author: Gainesville, Texas Auto Repair Service: A-1 Parts Stop Dallas, Texas

Sep 16 2016
Barrett Motors Inc Rowlett sold me a lemon - took back lemon and resold on their lot to someone else. Lied about new parts and service that was stated to be done and was not Starting off I came to this dealer because my cousin worked here. So there for I trusted the dealer.  Rowlett Texas Incorrect information Author: Mansfield, Texas Auto Dealers: Barrett Motors Inc Rowlett Rowlett, Texas

Sep 16 2016
MAYER CHEVROLET CHARGED ME $7,000 TO REPLACE PARTS THAT DID NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEM. ST PETERSBURG Florida Author: VENICE, Florida Auto Dealers: MAYER CHEVROLET ST PETERSBURG, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Monster Ticket Monster Ticket - Rip Off New York New York Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Ticket Sales: Monster Ticket New York, New York

Sep 14 2016
CariD bumper junk yard bad service shipping no show cranbury New Jersey Author: Lakeside, California Car Parts & Accessories: CariD cranbury, New Jersey

Sep 14 2016
FF Dynamics Spikedcollardogs Won't respond to honor warranty Internet Author: Indian Hills, Colorado Auto Parts: FF Dynamics Internet

Sep 14 2016
Scooter Swap Shop Brandon Harassment at its best! Posting slander of title & defamation Portland Oregon Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Scooter Swap Shop Portland,

Sep 12 2016
Phoenix Restorations Sean McGee Sold Me Defective Parts / Refused To Warranty / Used Foul Language At Me / Yelled At Me / Keymar Maryland Author: Westminster, Maryland Auto Parts: Phoenix Restorations Keymar, Maryland

Sep 12 2016
All Things Auto Parts, INC Fraud, stole $2550 from us Jacksonville Florida
Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Auto Parts: All Things Auto Parts, INC Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 11 2016
auto zone store #4117 AutoZone #4117 someone used my credit card number there I live in Sacramento calif Seattle washingtom Nationwide Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Parts: auto zone store #4117 Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Monster transmission I paid them $1,600 for a rebuilt transmission for my truck they sent me a transmission that did not even match all go in my truck and will not send my money back and refused to talk to me about it and the transmission is no good Brooksville Florida Author: Piedmont, South Carolina Auto Parts: Monster transmission Brooksville, Florida

Sep 09 2016
Veronica Persaud Veronica Singh Mislead, dishonest. Send me engine that has no history of milleage on Car Fax , no what they Quoted Tulsa, Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Auto Parts: Veronica Persaud Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Jeff Fisher rv repair rv was striped and not painted no parts around to see Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: Jeff Fisher rv repair Tucson, Arizona

Sep 08 2016
Dahmer powertrain, Dahmer chevrolet ,Dahmer sales division,Cable Dahmer chevrolet, Jerry Dahmer best warranty in the business ,my a*s. ...piss poor customer service , 50% failure rate on motors, Lees Summit Missouri best warranty in the business? Author: Evanston, Wyoming Auto Parts: Dahmer powertrain Lees Summit, Missouri

Sep 08 2016
JC Whitney Returned a product to them per their instructions in April 2016. As of September 8 have not yet received a refund. Every time I call I get the runaround. They are absolute crooks and no one should do business with them unless you want a loss. La Salle Illinois Author: St Joseph, Missouri Auto Parts: JC Whitney La Salle, Illinois

Sep 08 2016
Certified Transmission 7203538252 Failed to Deliver as Promised Commerce City Colorado Author: CASPER, Wyoming Auto Parts: Certified Transmission Commerce City, Colorado

Sep 07 2016
US Auto Parts Network, Inc DBA USAPN Inc. Cancelled order, never recieved confirmation on order nor cancelation Carson, California http://www.usautoparts.net/?apwcid=gglse Author: upton, Massachusetts Auto Parts: US Auto Parts Network, Inc Internet

Sep 07 2016