MONSTER RENTALS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: monster rentals
There may be more reports for "monster rentals "
For more results perform a general search for "monster rentals "
Showing 26-50 of 4,690 Found Reports For more specific results for "monster rentals "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 24 2017
Walters Auto Sales and rentals, Walters Auto, Walters I went to Walters in need of a reliable vehicle and have been scammed.  STAY AWAY!!! Elkhart Indiana Cancel the auto warranty Author: Osceola, Indiana Auto Dealers: Walters Auto Sales Elkhart, Indiana

Jan 23 2017
Economy Rent a Car Orlando Economy Rent a Car Orlando Worst experience, I have scheduled a week in advance and read through their policy about insurance and nothing said I need proof of full coverage. .them ignoring the fact I have full coverage with aaa and have the policy card and insurance card..they wouldn't except this... Do not use this company at all! I want these clowns to call me to settle this orlando florida Author: Del Mar, California Auto Rentals: Economy Rent a Car Orlando

Jan 22 2017
Monster trash Craig Newforth Lying over billing broken contract Spencer Indiana
Author: Ellettsville, Indiana Recycling/Trash removal: Monster trash Spencer, Indiana

Jan 10 2017
Eldan Car rental Israel insurance rippoff Israel Nationwide Author: san marcos, California Car Rentals: Eldan Car rental Israel Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California James Nello Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Jan 01 2017
Travelmob/Booking Helpers/Noah Rentals (Maria Sanchez-Johnson) Travelmob rented me an illegal apartment that placed my daughter and I in physical harm due to multiple fire code violations New York City New York Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Lodging: Travelmob Internet

Dec 31 2016
UPS Store #5536 Mail box service Fort Worth Texas Obstruction of correspondence 18 US Code 1792 Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store #5536 Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Walters Auto Group, Walters Automotive, Walters Auto Sales and Rentals, Walters 1975 Sold Me a Junk Truck, Took it Back a Week Later and Won't Refund My Down Payment Goshen Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Dealers: Walters Auto Group Goshen, Indiana

Dec 24 2016
JD BYRIDER Refuse to give me a loaner after the car was hit not my fault Davenport Iowa You spent less on insurance but still expect the benefits Author: Davenport, Iowa Auto Rentals: JD BYRIDER Davenport, Iowa

Dec 21 2016
Clothing Monster Does not answer phone or email. phone rings continuously then gives a busy signal Internet Author: Brighton, Michigan Clothing Stores: Clothing Monster Internet

Dec 21 2016
Clothing Monster Partial order shipped with no further communication as to why Staten Island New York Author: Centralia, Washington Clothing Stores: Clothing Monster Staten Island, New York

Dec 15 2016
PARCEL ZOOM The company never shipped what they own me Parlin New Jersey Author: Noumea, Mailbox Rentals: PARCEL ZOOM Parlin, New Jersey

Dec 12 2016
Party Bus Washington Brandon KrollLiveryLeads.com LLCPartyBusDetroit Party Bus Washington Copyright Violations and Infringement Redford Michigan Author: Toronto, Ontario Auto Rentals: Party Bus Washington Redford, Michigan

Dec 03 2016
Rental Ride Tunisia Sfax Nationwide Author: Singapore, Car Rentals: Rental Ride Tunisia Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Fox Rental Car Absolute worst car rental company in USA Los Angeles California I know more than you... Author: Ocean View, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Fox Rental Car Los Angeles, California

Nov 22 2016
Acorn Property Rentals UK Ltd Ripped its tenants off, didnt return deposits, stole admin fees from applicants County Durham Internet
Author: Alabama Property Management: Acorn Property Rentals UK Ltd Internet

Nov 21 2016
Resume Genius ROG I believe they got my info off Monster. Wilmington Delaware Author: Modesto , California Consumer Services: Resume Genius Wilmington, Delaware

Nov 17 2016
Emily's Rentals TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Emily's Rentals Commitment to customer satisfaction. Emily's Rentals provides full service Rental & Property Management Services on a personal basis. Emily's Rentals is not and will not become a MEGA rental agency where property owners and tenants are treated as a number shuffled thru revolving doors. The majority of owners are military and have become clients by referral rather than hyped advertising. Emily's Rentals is a specialized & respected property management company located in Harker Heights, Texas. Providing quality lease rental properties throughout Killeen Texas, Harker Heights, Nolanville, Copperas Cove, Wester, Belton & Salado Texas. Emily's Rentals receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Author: Tempe, Arizona Property Management: Emily's Rentals TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Emily's Rentals Commitment to customer satisfaction. Emily's Rentals provides full service Rental & Property Management Services on a personal basis. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 14 2016
Superior consulting services rental agency front. takes your money, gives you false rentals and gives the run around. Rowland heights California Author: paramount, California Realtors: Superior consulting services Rowland heights , California

Nov 14 2016
ECOCAB Portland LLC Ron Knori, ECOCAB Inc Ron Knori, Eco Cab Portland OR and Liberated Energy Stole Referal Fees and Commissions Portland Oregon Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Rentals: ECOCAB Portland LLC Portland, Oregon

Nov 13 2016
Budget Truck Rental blocked me from returning truck, then charged me a late fee Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Truck Rentals: Budget Truck Rental Cleveland, Tennessee

Nov 13 2016
Megadrive Car rental SCAMMERS / Taking money for damages which are not caused by the renter Wien Austria Author: Istanbul, Alabama Car Rentals: Megadrive Car rental Wien,

Nov 08 2016
TourParts.com; SIV Clothing, Entertainment1; James Crisman;Janet Crisman Refused to return over $10,000.00 in audio visual equipment loaned out to Jim Crisman. Sherman Oaks, California
New Information Author: El Segundo, California Party Rentals: TourParts.com SIV Clothing Entertainment1 california

Nov 08 2016
Cameron Devon Devon Advertising Sketchy Shady Evasive Liar Los Angeles, New York, San Franscisco California, New York
Rebuttal To False Report Author: Los Angeles, California Party Rentals: Cameron Devon Internet