MORRIES CADILLAC SAAB7 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: morries cadillac saab7
There may be more specific results for "morries cadillac saab7"
For more specific results for "morries cadillac saab7"
Showing 1-25 of 340 Found Reports For more specific results for "morries cadillac saab7"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 01 2017
Fields Cadillac Jacksonville Does not honor warranties or provide quality customer service Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Fields Cadillac Jacksonville Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 02 2017
mohawk auto center i leased a car from them and it was running great until about a year later, both my Cadillac converters went out in the car, i only had about $2000 left to pay on the car note and they weren't willing to work with me ..it cost more to repair the car, then my remaining loan balance..after i told the company i could not afford the maintenance for the Cadillac converters and had the dealership come to my residence to tow the car, they fixed the car and put the maintenance fees on my loan, and now there saying that owe them for the repairs .and that's just unbelievable. I had no problem paying off the rest of my loan but i am not paying off those repair fees! , Schenectady New York What Kind of Car? Author: albany, New York Car Financing: mohawk auto center , Schenectady, New York

Feb 01 2017
Dublin Chevrolet Dublin Chevrolet Cadillac DUBLIN CHEVROLET, CADILLAC, HUMMER Colton Matthews Admir Besic Inder Dosanjh Susann Clifton Mario Beltran Tom DiGrande Jessie Dosanjh lie unsafe fraud unreasonable greedy insulting rude Dublin California Have YOU forgotten?? Author: Pittsburg, California Auto Dealers: Dublin Chevrolet Dublin, California

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 13 2016
Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Diesel Pros and 4x4; Pure Cadillac service; PCS Princeton Texas
Wow Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Princeton, Texas

Oct 04 2016
Allen Cadillac GMC Hyundai STAY AWAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH LIARS !!! DONT BUY A CAR !! Laguna Niguel California Not a RipOff Author: mission viejo, California Auto Dealers: Allen Cadillac GMC Hyundai Laguna Niguel, California

Sep 08 2016
MJC Classic cars Mike Calhoon 1982 Cadillac El Dorado-REAL JUNK LAKELAND Florida Nationwide Mjc classic cars and 1982 cadillac eldorado Author: Festus, Missouri Auto Dealers: MJC Classic cars Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
Rick Hendrick Honda of Charleston Gary H. (general manager)Rick Marvin (finiance manager) I traded in 2006 cadillac STS at the in of JULY 2016 and purchased new 2016 honda accord they never paid trade in money is gone wont return text email or phone calls now credit report show 60 day late and they dont care have to obtain a lawyer this ios not the first time Rick Hendrick has crooked stuuf going on in the finiance side Charleston South Carolina Author: charleston, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Honda of Charleston Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 31 2016
Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac Pascagoula, Mississippi Liars and don't hold true to their word to fix things on a car when you buy it Pascagoula Mississippi Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac Pascagoula, Mississippi

Aug 14 2016
Cadillac Parts and Restoration (CPR) Elsa Mauer Nicodemus Sold me replacement panels that wouldn't fit. She asked me to send them back and never refunded me my money. Poughkeepsie New York resolved Author: P.E.I., Body Work & Repair: Cadillac Parts and Restoration (CPR) Poughkeepsie, New York

Jul 24 2016
Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac Mediocrity rewarded Columbia Tennessee Author: Columbia, Tennessee Auto Dealer Repairs: Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac Columbia , Tennessee

Jul 19 2016
Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor deceptive advertising Ann Arbor Michigan
Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Auto Dealers: Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor Ann Arbor, Michigan

Jul 15 2016
Crest Cadillac Infiniti or Crest Cars I believe integrity of their sales and advertising created a false impression about the product or service offered in order to create a basis for a later “switch” to other, more expensive products or services, or products of lesser quality at the same price. Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: Crest Cadillac Infiniti Frisco, Texas

Apr 29 2016
christopher johnson He was selling a flatscreen tv for 40.00 and I talked him down to 35.00 so I sent 35.00 and he said he shipped the item. he said he didn't receive the money but I have proof that he did what can I do detroit Internet You got scammed Author: Cadillac, Michigan TVs & VCRs: christopher johnson Internet

Apr 12 2016
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers, LLC Richard Brooks, Michael Johnston, Daniel Bundy, Tyler Brooks, Jerry Bundy 2004 Cadillac SRX Engine Destroyed by Express Oil Change in Foley, Alabama Foley Alabama Author: Magnolia Springs, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers, LLC Foley, Alabama

Apr 06 2016
noco consulting inc Company number P16000005238Status ActiveFEI numberCompany Type Domestic for ProfitHome State FLLast activity date not availableDate Of Incorporation 1/14/2016Principal Address UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, 33178 search Mailing Address UNIT9999 NOCO CONSULTING INC has been set up 1/14/2016 in state FL. The current status of the business is Active. The NOCO CONSULTING INC principal adress is UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, 33178. Meanwhile you can send your letters to UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, FL, 33178. The company`s registered agent is CUEVA ANA F UNIT9999 NW 89TH AVE 13, MEDLEY, FL, 33178. The company`s management are President - CUEVA ANA F. medley Florida Author: Cadillac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: noco consulting inc Nationwide

Mar 21 2016
Ritchey Cadillac Buick GMC Ritcheys Cadillac RIPOFF! BREACH OF AGREEMENT, BUYER BEWARE! Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Ornage, Florida Auto Dealers: Ritchey Cadillac Buick GMC Daytona Beach, Florida

Mar 21 2016
Crest Cadillac Don't Purchase a Car Here! Frisco Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Car Financing: Crest Cadillac Frisco, Texas

Mar 10 2016
Landmark Cadillac Landmark Auto Outlet unethical dealership Springfield Illinois False claim Author: Havana, Illinois Motor Vehicle: Landmark Cadillac Springfield, Illinois

Feb 16 2016
Jones cadillac of sumpter Nationwide Author: Elgin, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Dealers: Jones cadillac of sumpter Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
vesta att portland OR US took 26.98 off my card and I don't know why or what's it for portland Oregon Author: Cadillac, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: vesta att portland OR portland, Oregon

Dec 01 2015
Cannon Auto Group aka Cannon Cadillac, specifically the Cannon brothers Engine failure. No help. Lakeland Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Auto Dealers: Cannon Auto Group Lakeland, Florida

Nov 20 2015
miravieeye Customer service apologetic and unhelpful internet Author: Cadillac, Michigan Alternative Health: miravieeye