MOSSY TOYOTA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mossy toyota
There may be more specific results for "mossy toyota"
For more specific results for "mossy toyota"
Showing 1-25 of 2,000 Found Reports For more specific results for "mossy toyota"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
TRURO Toyota Author: Onslow, New York Auto Dealers: TRURO Toyota Other

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 05 2017
Arlington toyota Not responsive. Ignoring. Frustrating. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Arlington toyota Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Ira Toyota of Tewksbury Very bad experience with the service dept Tewksbury Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Ira Toyota of Tewksbury Tewksbury, Massachusetts

Jun 27 2017
Toyota West Ohio There is a sucker born every minute - I'm the newest on the list Columbus Ohio As Is Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Toyota West Ohio OH

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 23 2017
City World Toyota Dayden Carr Robert the Manger Let a mother of three loose a car lease to a bait and switch Bronx New York Author: Sayville, New York Auto Dealers: City World Toyota Bronx, New York

Jun 22 2017
Karmon KA-42 Home theater Scam White Van Scam, Toyota 4-Runner in this case Mira Mesa California Author: San Diego, California Television Parts & Services: Karmon KA-42 Home theater Scam Mira Mesa, California

Jun 07 2017
Bell Road Toyota Zero service to correct their costly errors after the sale. Phoenix Arizona Are there no Toyota dealers in Washington State? Author: Davenport, Washington Auto Dealers: Bell Road Toyota Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 01 2017
Kendall Toyota Bait and Switch tactic occuring through false advertisement Miami Florida
Response Author: Miami, Florida Auto Repair Service: Kendall Toyota Miami, Florida

May 31 2017
J Pauley Toyota Undisclosed damage issue with a 2014 Hyundai Equus sold without disclosing rear end damage from a prior wreck. (Tulsa Oklahoma Hyundai located the undisclosed damage) Photos were sent to Mr G Baber. Please note that J Pauley Toyota can not Undisclosed Damage Fort Smith Arkansas
Author: Okmulgee, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: J Pauley Toyota Fort Smith, Arkansas

May 28 2017
  Toyota Of DallasThree Lies in Thirty Minutes! DALLAS Texas
I found anther Dealership.... Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota Of Dallas Dallas,

May 26 2017
WESTON TOYOTA DEALERSHIP FRAUD Weston, FL. Florida
You LACK understanding! Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: WESTON TOYOTA DEALERSHIP Florida

May 25 2017
Toyota of Richardson sells wrecked cars wrecked cars used cars dealer fraud Richardson Texas Author: Denton, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson Richardson, Texas

May 19 2017
Angela3006smith@gmail.com Angela Smith U.S.Army Sgt. 1st Class 1996 Toyota Tacoma SR5 for sale on Craig's List $1700.00 Hurry, one week to sell. Unknown, but Newberg, Oregon was shown on map Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Motor Vehicle: Angela3006smith@gmail.com Internet

May 16 2017
High Country Toyota 1,000.00 dollar Dealer Fee!! Scottsboro Alabama Author: Nolensville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: High Country Toyota Scottsboro, Alabama

May 16 2017
Toyota Escondido Assistant Sales Manager-Lorenzo Culture of Dishonesty-Stay Away from this place Escondido California Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Toyota Escondido California

May 11 2017
Hollywood Kia 2 wks ago my daughter and I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from these people . 2 days later we can them to ask to switch out the car because we realized it had mechanical issues, they refused to do that.  Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

May 10 2017
James Bush Selling Toyota Truck for 1700 and once receive money they ask for 1,000 more Oklahoma Author: Augusta, Georgia Motor Vehicle: James Bush ok, Oklahoma

May 02 2017
Advantage Toyota Valley Stream Robbed Us of $1500 Reimbursement Refund Total Ripoof Totally Avoid Valley Stream New York
Author: Valley Stream, New York Auto Dealers: Advantage Toyota Valley Stream Valley Stream, New York

Apr 27 2017
Northridge Toyota Danny Lima These People Ripped Off me and gave me very expensive deal on Toyota Corolla Lease. Northridge California
Parties Agreed on Settlement Author: Reseda, California Car Financing: Northridge Toyota Northridge, California

Apr 26 2017
Toyota of Santa Monica Santa Monica Toyoa Ripped Off, Bait-and-switched on the warrantee! Santa Monica California Author: Venice, California Auto Dealers: Toyota of Santa Monica Santa Monica, California

Apr 26 2017
Phil Bachman Toyota Allowed the purchase of a vehicle with a safety recall, and didn't fix it. Johnson City Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Warranty: Phil Bachman Toyota Johnson City, Tennessee