MOTEL 6 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: motel 6
There may be more specific results for "motel 6"
For more specific results for "motel 6"
Showing 1-25 of 33,176 Found Reports For more specific results for "motel 6"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Apex DKi Restoration They will not pay me and 6 other guys for the work we did for them Tullahoma Tennessee
Author: Lavergne, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Apex DKi Tullahoma, Tennessee

2, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 16 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT The company charged my account $50.00 6 more times after I cancelled the services. Boston Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT Boston , Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 14 2017
Westerly Winds Notel Brian & Nancy Braginton-Smith Apt./Efficiencies/Motel West Yarmouth Massachusetts
Author: Hyannis, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Westerly Winds Notel West Yarmouth, Massachusetts

Oct 13 2017
Kanoa i bought 2 pair of earbuds frim Kanoa...guarenteeing me we would get our earbuds in the spring... u emailed them 6 months later asking them how much longer... they replied w sorry but we will get it out in srping of 2017.... still jo word so i emailed the not sending the oriduct i paid for Internet Author: bath, South Dakota Electronic Manufacturers: Kanoa Internet

Oct 13 2017
Excel Heating & Air, Inc. & Al Huff, Owner Defective Installation of New Heating/AC Unit - Home has Flooded Twice Since Installation in 6/2016 Grapevine Texas
Author: Grapevine, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Excel Heating & Air, Inc. Grapevine, Texas

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World i bought a steam flat iron and it said it was going to get here in 4-6 weeks i am waiting on it for 8 weeks already and i can not seem to track my order no more Internet
Author: Salinas, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered two sports bras and they never arrived after 6 weeks time frame but my credit card was charge. Author: salt lake city, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
RJS Skin Cream: Secret Allure The free trial will cost you $89 in 14 days from SHIPMENT (took 6 days to arrive). This is not apparent on the website. Aurora Colorado Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: RJS Skin Cream: Secret Allure Aurora, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Ellysworld.com I ordered a hair straightener/flat iron and received confirmation that it would be at my place within 6 weeks. I followed up after 6 weeks and have not heard back from the store. Also the store now seems to be closed. I paid for the product so these bandits have run off with my money! Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Oct 10 2017
Sale Guru - Andrew Adams shopsalesgurus.com I ordered a curling iron on August 30, 2017 and have still not received it. The tracking number is and error and the email response says some orders have been delayed and allow 4 weeks. IT's BEEN 6 WEEKS! No further response to my emails asking for a refund of my money.  Internet Author: San Clemente, California Sales People: Sale Guru - Andrew Adams Internet

Oct 10 2017
Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. I started the company out having 12 clients by the 2-3 day after calling all these people I ended up with 6. Ok no big deal but when I randomly got ill and had no way of calling my boss but got hold of him as soon as I could get out of the hospital all to find out my job had been terminated. Yea I was like hmm ok this company gives you no leeway at all. So I've been calling this guy for the past 3-4 weeks to get the run around on my pay to top it off today was payday and I've still yet to get a check so I'm asking about it and he starts yelling at me so of course like anyone else I raised my voice!! Then alls he had to say while yelling at me that our conversation was over and proceeded to hang up on me. This company in Lawrence is no kind of professional. Don't work for them. Lawrence Kansas Author: Ottawa, Kansas Home Based Business: Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. , Kansas

Oct 10 2017
Ellys World On July 23rd 2017 I ordered a steam hair straightener was charged and said the order should take 6-8 weeks, it is now October 19th and have not received my item! I have emailed their so called support and have not gotten a response! Internet Author: Willmar, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Ellys World Internet

Oct 10 2017
A.C. Collezioni Milano Tailor-Designer-MR., Michele A., micheledesignerfashion@gmail.com Asked for directions to Pearson Airport and then offered to give me leather jackets so he does not need to pay customs duties when he returns to Italy. The catch was for him to give iPhone 8 to his wife and for me to give him the money for it which much less than the value of a total of 6 jackets for myself, wife and family. Luckily, I didn't fall for it. Milano purportedly. Scam attempt was in Toronto.
Author: Scarborough, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: A.C. Collezioni Milano Milano, Other

Oct 10 2017
Elly world The company sent a email saying my product will take 4-6 week . I waited never received the product. Never refund my money Las vegas Internet
Author: Commerce, Texas TV Advertisements: Elly world Internet

Oct 09 2017
WOWGEARS.COM WWW.WOWGEARS.COM  I have submitted an order for a USB CAM mid July 2017. I got my order confirmation stating will be received within 4-6 weeks. Nothing happened...They don’t reply my emails and they don’t have Telephone numbers contact posted. What can I do? Internet
Author: BRONX, New York Cameras & Video: WOWGEARS.COM Internet