Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: motel 6 biloxi
There may be more reports for "motel 6 biloxi"
For more results perform a general search for "motel 6 biloxi"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Dominant Testo Free Trial...paid the $6 and change for shipping. My Doctor said this will interfere with my medication, I did not take any, Charged $97.99, called them and they said it was in the fine print and refused to reverse the charges, infact,she wouldn't even listen to me. Internet Author: Feeding Hills, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Dominant Testo Internet

Feb 21 2017
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Precision Door ServicesPrecision Garage Door Services Installed wrong door and won't replace or compensate for mistake; sent opener and deposit for door yet for 6 months I have no been able to get a hold of anyone who can/will do the work or resolve Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Garage Door Companies: Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Irvine, California

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Yep...The Nail Was Squarely Hit On The Head Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 15 2017
JUSTFLY Cancel flight and around 6 hours on hold but the problem is not resolved Internet
Author: Fairbanks, Alaska Travel Agents: JUSTFLY Internet

Feb 15 2017
Tampa Singles I'm new to Florida ( 6 months ) I paid Tampa Singles $3000.for a perfect Match ... The Employees promised me Satisfaction Garanteed in them finding a perfect match. I got SCAMED. They set me up with 1 match Totally the opposite what I said I'm looking f Screwed me out of $3000. Lakeland Florida Author: Holiday , Florida Dating Services: Tampa Singles Lakeland , Florida

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 11 2017
Shari's Berries Charged my credit card $49.99 for 6 strawberries Internet Author: RINCON, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Shari's Berries Internet

Feb 11 2017
High Class Universe (Order#34459): I purchased $131.49 (6 puppy banks) on 12/10/16. My credit card was charged and I never received my purchase. I saw their ad on Facebook through Shopify. Internet Author: Eureka Springs, Arkansas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

10, Report #1351921

Feb 09 2017
Cooks Air Conditioning Jerry Cook Took out a loan without our knowledge or permission for 20,000$, heat pump caught my house on fire at 6:07 am Lake City Florida Author: Lake City, Florida Home Improvements: Cooks Air Conditioning Lake City, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 07 2017
EnchanceMindIQ See above, no other name found I spoke with two reps, one was suppose to be a supervisor, to ask for refund, I ordered this product supposedly on the 22nd of Jan. The trial was suppose to be 14 days. I received the product on the 26th of Jan. The 14 day trial was suppose to start AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. They began the trails the minute I ordered. I cancelled on the 2-6-17. my card had already been charged $89.92 on the 2-6-17. This company is a rip-off and operate fraudulent practices. Tampa Internet, Florida Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Mental Health: EnchanceMindIQ Internet

Feb 06 2017
Eppicard Well fargo Missing 6 months of child support Dallas Nationwide Author: Grand prairie, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Eppicard Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Intown Suites Hotel, Scam, Motel Burnsville Nationwide Author: Davis, California Hotel: Intown Suites Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
daynan trucking shane dayman To-day i have a crimanal record because of this person ,shane dayman, for 6 weeks of driving that he refused to pay me for On your site there are 4 complaints and i can add a few more This man is a true con artist chase British Columbia Author: edmonton, Alabama Trucking Companies: daynan trucking chase, British Columbia

Feb 02 2017
sams special offers ordered lighted chrochet hooks still haven't recieved them then 6 days later my credit card gets fraudulant charges Nova Scotia Author: Nova Scotia Credit Card Fraud: sams special offers Nova Scotia

Feb 02 2017
Bodyguardz Company claims 6 months after the fact that they never received my returned faulty product and charged my bank account a second time! Lehi, Utah Internet Author: Rosedale , Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Bodyguardz Internet

Feb 01 2017
Score Sense Spoke with a Juan in September amd spike with wanda today I was notified by my bank in September 2016 that my account was negative and Scoresense was taking $39.95 for the last 3 months. I contacted them immediately and was told they would cancel account but no refund because i could not give them a Username & Password because i did not create account. I have a great bank and usually know my score, I did not open this account. Today I get a call from bank that my account and all my childrens accounts have been frozen. Scoresense has charged my account 6 or more times at $39.95. I have been unemployed for months and they have robbed me and hurt my credit. Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Iowa Legal Process Servers: Score Sense Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2017
The Lakes Rehab The Lakes It was like being kidnaped and having my car being stolen and driven to a cheap Motel Copperopolis California
Author: Shaver Lake, California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: The Lakes Rehab Copperopolis, California

Feb 01 2017
Hobbies Discount Ordered on 6 Dec 2016, but received nothing so far Internet Author: Birrong, Alabama Bus Travel: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 31 2017
Hobbies Discount Team I ordered 3 large inflatable/mechanical flying fish totaling over $119.00 11/6/16 as Christmas gifts...still hadn't received as of 1/11/17! USA Internet Author: Vandalia, Ohio Toy Stores: Hobbies Discount Team Internet

Jan 31 2017
Erin Capital Management No notice wage garnishment. I don't know who they are. They say I owe Over $7,000 + additional $6,ooo in interest New York Nationwide Author: Millbrook, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Erin Capital Management Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
YesWeTravel.com For a very high price we've got a motel type hotel Brookline Massachusetts
Author: Brookline , Massachusetts Travel Agents: Yes We Travel Brookline, Massachusetts

Jan 30 2017
CULVER CITY BUS LINE I WAS ON THE RAPID #6 BUS#7106 ABOUT 115PM . I GOT OFF AT CITY BUS / LAX WHEN I GOT OFF I REACHED FOR MY POCKET I DID NOTHAVE MY PHONE I RAN ACROSS THE STREETAND THE BUS DRIVER KEPT ON GOING EVEN WHEN HE SAW ME FLAG HIM DOWN I WAITED 20MINUTED WHEN HE RETURNED AND NO PHONE WAS ON THE BUS. I WANT THE DRIVER/ CULVER CITY BUS TO GIVE ME $200 FOR A NEW PHONE. I HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNOFFBUY A NEW ONE AND HAVE IT TURN ON. I HOPE I CAN SAVE MY CONTACT THAT I HAD. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT LANCER13750@GMAIL.COM AND GIVE ME JUSTICE. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR BUS DRIVER COULDNT WAIT OR STOP SO THAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN MY PHONE. THANK YOU CULVERCITY California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Telephones: CULVER CITY BUS LINE culvercity, California

Jan 30 2017
MCI Eastern Security Systems MCI Eastern MCI was security system company for the past 6 years. At some point in 2012, the system / communication stopped working. A person was sent to our home briefly, but stated that the system was working again. We recently sought the advice of another alarm company. They found that the first floor fire zone was disconnected at a trouble point and a resistor was put in place to cut off balance of fire devices that were showing trouble. New alarm company disconnected power, battery and communication from system and no phone call from central station was received to notify us of system loss. No one monitoring what was happening and home was not protected. We called to politely cancel our service with MCI. They told us that our 6 year contract was automatically renewed unless we contacted them 60 days prior to expiration. They are now charging us 1,312.19 but will accept 655.00 as a settlement. They are also threatening to put this through to a collection agency even though they breached the contract. Ringwood New Jersey Author: MAHWAH, New Jersey Home Security: MCI Eastern Security Systems Ringwood, New Jersey