Your Search | motor king finance

Dec 07 2016
etags.com Pile on the fee's. Slick operators have an answer to your every question. Don't have the time or money. Ft. Launderdale Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: etags.com Ft. Launderdale, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee not due to oil change Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 06 2016
Verve Master Card Verve Credit Card - Continental Finance Overcharge for fees Tampa Florida Author: Lavon, Texas Credit Services: Verve Master Card Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide comment Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
dusty old cars Do not Give them your vehicle!!! nashua New Hampshire Author: coventry, Rhode Island Motor Vehicle: dusty old cars nashua, New Hampshire

Dec 06 2016
FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Financial fraudIn 17. November 2016, my taiwan based client spoke to Mr.Grant Wilfort of ABC 74 LIMITED .,UK Ltd. and expressed his interest in confirming an order to acquire a Bank Guarantee for EUR $ 40 million. The client was sent a contract, which he discussed in detail with his attorney and decided to go ahead with it. ENGLAND Nationwide
Author: inode, Alabama Business Consultants: FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Chrome Wheel Exchange or Mike Byner Said Company required an 800.00 decurity deposit for core rims. We returned the core rims but our deposit was not returned, neither were our core rims. This company has retained our core deposit AND our core rims. Brighton Michigan Author: Connellsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Chrome Wheel Exchange Brighton, Michigan

Dec 05 2016
e-motor usa,inc rip off ,wont send behind faulty turbos comes apart because not put together right and try to tell you it because of your oil griffith Indiana Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Parts: e-motor usa,inc griffith, Indiana

Dec 03 2016
Blues Yatching Gocek Blues yatching, marine blues yatching,blues marine yatching. Blues yatching is a scam. Gocek Author: Montreal, Motor Vehicle: Blues Yatching Gocek Gocek,

Dec 03 2016
State Farm Sharon king Christy Macius underwriter Withholding lab test results Hallandale florida and corporate in illinois Internet Author: Hallandale , Florida Personal Services: State Farm Internet

Dec 02 2016
wells fargo leasing I purchased a tractor on 9/9/2016 and after down payment owed 8639. The contract stated I owed 8924.72 which included 250 for a processing fee, 35.72 for a UCC fee and an additional charge 285.72 for a total of 8924.72 I owed. Des Monines Internet WellsFargo Leasing Author: Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Motor Vehicle: wells fargo leasing Internet

Dec 01 2016
Auction nation auto auction Lie on there car reports Phoenix Arizona Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Motor Vehicle: Auction nation auto auction Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 01 2016
Test King Sell product different than what they offer Internet
Author: Riyadh, Other Infomercials: Test King Internet

Nov 30 2016
Drive Auto Center Bill Smith Scam, fraud, fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices unsafe vehicles glaringly misleading Woodinville Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Motor Vehicle: Drive Auto Center Woodinville, Washington

Nov 30 2016
Honor Finance LLC Evanston Illinois Will not fill out paperwork for Insurance to pay off car loan charging me interest and late fees Evanston Illinois Nationwide Author: Newton Falls, Ohio Loans: Honor Finance LLC Evanston I'll. Evanston,

Nov 29 2016
International Automobile Association Inc / Chen Cai / International-Permit.com This company is a total Rip-Off... a Bogus Entity... Hollywood Florida
Author: Miami, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: International Automobile Association Inc Hollywood, Florida

Nov 28 2016
KTMotor KT Motor extremeonlinestore extreme online store Deceptive marketing practices and does not stand behind the quality of their products. Products are not as described. California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Parts: KTMotor Internet

Nov 28 2016
Heuberger Motors *** BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP *** Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Motor Vehicle: Heuberger Motors Colorado Springs, Colorado

Nov 28 2016
Primark sales/refunds king of prussia Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Primark king of prussia, Pennsylvania

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 26 2016
The Dump ( Oaks , PA ) Delivery NEVER came, the following day they didn't bring all the items Oaks Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia , Pennsylvania Shipping & Handling: The Dump ( Oaks , PA ) Oaks , Pennsylvania

Nov 25 2016
Vehicle Services Department Annoying nucience Scam company! Plano Texas Author: Minot, North Dakota Motor Vehicle: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Nov 25 2016
Capital Finance LLC Michelle Seeling Breach of Contract/Referred us to scam investors in NYC & Canada Gainesville Virginia Author: Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: Capital Finance LLC Gainesville, Virginia

Nov 24 2016