Your Search | motor king finance

Jul 31 2014
carpaymenthelpcenter.com IVAN LEVY, Stacey Brown,Sandy Lewis Taken Advantage of during your hardship times! Lake Worth Florida Internet Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Motor Vehicle: carpaymenthelpcenter.com Internet

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Aqua Finance They charge interest on loans before they exist, back dating zero interest timelines and doubling up first payments. Nationwide Author: Alhambra, California Loans: Aqua Finance Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
JD Byrider CNAC, Grace Finance Inc, Robert J. Hirst, Archie H Wright, Jeffrey M Schneck Unethical, borderline scam. Chandler Arizona Author: Florence, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Off Lease Only Verified REVIEW: OffLeaseOnly Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Off Lease Only implemented strategic changes to insure customer satisfaction, creating a process changes the way consumers buy cars. 100% dedicated to helping customers avoid stress usually associated car buying process. Off Lease Only recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.
Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: offleaseonly.com lakeworth, Florida

Jul 30 2014
Vehicle Service Department This is a fraud group Plano Texas Author: Kearney, Nebraska DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Vehicle Service Department Plano, Texas

Jul 30 2014
indian river auto and transmission repair J & T Auto Services Inc faulty repairs, that caused severe damage to my trucks motor Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Norfolk, norfolk Naval station, Virginia Auto Mechanics: indian river auto and transmission repair Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jul 30 2014
Blue World Pools REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Jul 29 2014
russ darrow group of green bay, wi put 200$ down to '' hold ' a vehicle, couldn't secure the loan, now they wont give it back! ashwaubenon wi Author: ashwaubenon, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: russ darrow group of green bay, wi ashwaubenon, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
lpadvocates Betty I am from Columbus, ohio and these ppl did the same thing to me. Accept the names was Issac Vargas, Dina and Nick. Now all the numbers are changed and I have heard NOTHING from any of them. They took $2100 from me that I didn't have. Told me I was going to get my house back. These ppl are f@#king rip offs! I want my money back or my damn house but, what I really want is Justice for these scam artists. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Betty Internet

Jul 29 2014
Super Autos Miami, Tony Tejera-Finance Manager and Renée Diaz-Owner Used Car nightmare with lies and smiles taking advantage of good hard working people! Doral Florida Author: miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Super Autos Miami Doral, Florida

Jul 29 2014
Cajun Celtic LLC Brian aumi, jack, josh scam artists riverside Missouri Author: parkville, Missouri Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Cajun Celtic LLC riverside, Missouri

Jul 29 2014
lobel financial charged my wife and I 3773.18 to finance us and we was financed for 9299.50 on a 12, 361 with a 3k down .went to another dealership and they said that's no way we should have gotten charged that much and they only reported that we payed Anaheim California Author: Palmdale, California Car Financing: lobel financial Anaheim, California

Jul 29 2014
New Energy Finance Deceiving, lying, swindlers New York New York Author: Lincolnton, North Carolina Loan Brokers: New Energy Finance New York, New York

Jul 28 2014
Joe Pelzel Joseph Price Pelzel Douchebag Vindictive Fool Drama King Untrustworthy POS Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Joe Pelzel Internet

Jul 28 2014
Maximum Coatings DFW David Milligan David Milligan Sr David Milligan Jr Does not deliver! Forney Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Motor Vehicle: Maximum Coatings DFW Forney , Texas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
e title Very dishonest will not let me payoff my truck Miami Florida Internet Author: san Diego, California Motor Vehicle: e title Internet

Jul 28 2014
Allstate Motor Club No help on the Interstate from Allstate Motor Club Nationwide Author: Merrimac, Massachusetts Trailers: Allstate Motor Club Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Mercury insurance/Todd I bought a 2006 Nissan 350z and had an oil consumption with dealer and engine was bad took forever to have warranty co approve my claim and finally after months of arguing and with dealer help they replaced my engine with a junk yard engine that is worse and now dealer said I need engine again after consumption test again and engine burns more oil now than ever ! Mercury denied my claim and now stuck with a junk yard motor that burns more oil ! This has been the worse experience ever and now I am stuck paying for a vehicle that has an engine with no idea of mileage and burns more oil ! I bought warranty with San Mateo credit union in so San Francisco ca and they are just as guilty of mercury selling this crap of insurance to hard working people avoid mercury and San Mateo credit union !!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Martinez , California Auto Warranty: Mercury insurance Oklahoma

Jul 27 2014
NY State Department Of Taxation And Finance NY State Executes Fiat Tax Lien To Conspire In Marital/Degree/Medical Frauds And Hate Crimes. Albany New York Author: Menlo Park, California Government Corruption: NY State Department Of Taxation And Finance Albany , New York

Jul 23 2014
Certified Transmission Damaged my motor Gladstone Missouri Author: Parkville, Missouri Auto Mechanics: Certified Transmission Gladstone, Missouri

Jul 21 2014
the peoples car company Joe sold me a vehicle i only had for four months. found out it had transmission problems jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Motor Vehicle: the peoples car company jacksonville, Florida

Jul 16 2014
NYC CHOPPERS Nick Genender We ordered a seat for a chopper 5 months ago. Nick charged us $500 and sent a piece of metal - we were to measure it and send it back. We did. This week we called and complained - he said he was overnighting it to us that day. He charged our credit card over $1100 again! And we still have no seat! Southampton New York Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Motor Vehicle Division: NYC CHOPPERS Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC