Your Search | motor max

Feb 12 2016
HCTRA Harris county toll road authority Toll Road Violations Houston Texas I have a suggestion Author: Tomball, Texas Motor Vehicle: HCTRA

Feb 12 2016
Twins Auto Sales Ford Motor Sales (Abe or Ali Saad) Knowingly sold a defective vehicle, stated they would cover the cost, now they are retracting Dearborn Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Inspection: Twins Auto Sales Dearborn, Michigan

Feb 11 2016
saferwholesale.com craig, fasode,liars,say one thing mean another california. Author: slidell, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: saferwholesale.com Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Studio Max by Portraits International Northwest Avoid at all Costs Beverton, Oregon To Paige Author: Washington Photography: Studio Max by Portraits International Northwest Beverton, OR, Oregon

Feb 08 2016
MVA FRAUD Glen Burnie Maryland Author: middle river, Maryland DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: MVA Glen Burnie, Maryland

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Windshield Express Very dishonest owner. Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Motor Vehicle: Windshield Express Richmond, Virginia

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 04 2016
RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty Terrible Realty company to deal with, poor attitude, unprofessional OLIVER BC Author: Princeton, British Columbia Realtors: RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty OLIVER, British Columbia

Feb 04 2016
Auto Max Denver AutoMax Denver, AutoMax, Auto Max AUTO MAX DENVER Is the worst scam of a Dealership in all CO..... A Salvage yard is better than this Family of LIARS WHO STEAL AND SELL ONLY FAULTY METAL they call cars Denver Colorado AS IS!!! Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Auto Max Denver Denver, Colorado

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Office Max Office Depot fraud Reading Pennsylvania Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Office Max Reading, Pennsylvania

Jan 29 2016
ANAM CYCLES INC BROUGHT A HIGH BIRD QUARD IT WAS SUPPOSTO BE PUT TO GETHER AND IT WASNT WHEN I CALLED THE COMPANY THEY SAID TO PAY SOME ONE TO PUT IT TOGETHER THAAN WHEN I CALL THEM THEY WAS LIKE WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO I ALSO PAYED THE EXTRTHE MOTOR WAS N GOOD WAITED ALOT OF MONEY THAT COULDNT EVEN GET THE PARTSA MONEY TO HAVE IT SHIPED OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma
Author: so ozone park, New York Motorcycles: ANAM CYCLES INC OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

Jan 29 2016
Fast fix 123 in the company script it says that they have to take it to best buy or office max and to hold on to see if the computer qualify for in-house remote support ,,, guess what its a fraud they just say that to scam people into them fixing it … they just put u on hold and wait a few second and then they say i got good news you do qualify for remote support loll west palm beach Florida From the Fast Fix 123 Team Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Jan 27 2016
Ken Brown of AGL Auto Exports Ken Brown Dealer sold me a truck that was wrecked Latham New York Author: Monticello, New York Motor Vehicle: Ken Brown of AGL Auto Exports Latham, New York

Jan 27 2016
Allstate Motor Club Intimadation to stop doing business unless we work for less money Lewisberry Illinois Author: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Cooper's Towing Lewisberry, Pennsylvania

Jan 27 2016
Ellas Auto Outlet inc Ellas Auto outlet this company is fraud read all the reviews somethings had to be done with this company Spotsylvania Nationwide
What Kind Of A Sale Was It? Author: VA, Virginia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Ellas Auto Outlet inc Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Thomas Bartley Car record email scam on craigslist Internet Mistake in description Author: Stevens Point, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: Thomas Bartley Internet

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 25 2016
evolution motor works car was held hostage the repairs were never don credit was charged for a contralto of $19,000 without authorization in court now please stay awayauthorization naples Florida Author: south plainfield, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: evolution motor works naples, Florida

23, Report #1282098

Jan 24 2016
Mega motors Scam alert Nationwide Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Mega motors Nationwide

24, Report #1281942

Jan 23 2016
Superior Power Sports ,Superior Power Motor Sports, SuperiorPowerSports.com, Ridewest Buyers Beware - Defective Products / Bad Business Practices City of Industry California Author: California Junk Dealers: Superior Power Sports City of Industry, California

Jan 22 2016
Lakeville Motor Express Poor shipping company Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Trucking Companies: Lakevikle Motor Express Nationwide