Your Search | motor max

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
Maryland Department Of Motor Vehicles The DMV will not provide hard tags and registration stating uninsured vehicle I owned 10-15 years ago Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Maryland Department Of Motor Vehicles Glen Burnie, Maryland

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 22 2016
Lgbs Collections Agency Stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Gretna, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: Lgbs Collections Agency Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 21 2016
Max Idzik/Maciej Idzik/Max's Turtles/Traders Centre/MIFT/MI Financial Trading Ltd Max's Turtles 18-month FX trading mentoring program London UK Author: London, Tutoring: Max Idzik Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Monaco Motorhomes1031 Our Monaco Cayman (2006) should never have been sold. It was manufactured before Monaco was bought out. We have put over $18,000.00 in it, have not used it since April of 2013. We are senior \citizens and cannot afford to put anymore money in it. We have found out that Monaco cheapened materials because they were having financial problems. Decatur Indiana Author: Jamestown, New York Motor Vehicle: Motor Vehicle Division: Monaco Motorhomes1031 Decatur, Indiana

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Thor Motor Coach Does not honor there warranty poor quality poor workmanship Elkhart, Indiana Nationwide Author: Pillager, Minnesota RV Parts & Accessories: Thor Motor Coach Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Excelerate Leasing LLC Christopher Carter, Jim HasnerAJ & Tyler Sales I was defrauded out of $4000.00 dollars, and was put out of truck. I was stranded with no food, no money, and no help. They sweared at me, and threatened me, and called me every name in the book. Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Merrillville, Indiana Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Excelerate Leasing LLC

Aug 16 2016
Amber Carrigeer Almost got us with this scam Oakman, Alabama Internet Author: Kansas Motor Vehicle: Amber Carrigeer Internet

Aug 15 2016
Binarybanc.com Adam Richardson,Max Jacobs,Steve Goldman SCAM MONEY CON JOB ,BEWARE, Internet
Author: east stroudsburg, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Binarybanc.com Internet

Aug 13 2016
HIDAY AND RICKE, P, A trying to sue me for a accident that wasn't my fault jacksonville Florida Author: pensacola, Florida Motor Vehicle: HIDAY AND RICKE, P, A jacksonville, Florida

Aug 13 2016
AUTOVEST, L.L.C Writ of Garnishment and Summons received on August 12, Checking Account Garnishment August 8 Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Motor Vehicle: AUTOVEST, L.L.C Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 13 2016
Aamco transmission total car care Carl Cox and the whole clan Marketing scheme, dissrespectful, commission salesman San Antonio Texas Author: Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Aamco transmission total car care San Antonio, Texas

Aug 12 2016
Breg, Inc Simple: Visit to a Doc in a Box for a sprained wrist, and I get a bill for $164.26 for a wrist brace that costs a MAX of $37 at Rite Aid! Dallas Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Breg, Inc Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Dusty Old Cars Nashua New Hampshire Author: South Berwick, Maine Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 12 2016
Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation NMAC Damaged Credit and Refusal to Work With a Consumer Nationwide Accountability Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Financing: Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
National Motor Cars I bought a car from them have them a 1000 down the transmission went they keep telling me they will put me in a new car but keep giving me the run around and keep asking for more money down I have no car and they refuse to give me my money back or put me in something without any more money down. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: National Motor Cars Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 10 2016
HCTRA & TXTAG Harris County Toll Road Authority Most unfriendly organization I have ever spoken with Houston Texas Author: League City, Texas Motor Vehicle: HCTRA & TXTAG Houston, Texas

Aug 10 2016
McLaughlin's RV and Marine Outboard motor repair problem Fargo North Dakota Author: Fargo, North Dakota Boat Dealers: McLaughlin's RV and Marine Fargo, North Dakota

Aug 09 2016
Amber Carrigeer2@comcast.net Amber googled and saw same scam....listing a car through ebay that is a fake ebay site Englishtown Internet Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Amber Carrigeer2@comcast.net Internet

Aug 09 2016
Grays Automotive Gray's Sunoco PAINTED PIG JAGUAR SOLD AS PLUM ONE OWNER CAR! TOTAL FABRICATION BY GRAYS! Palm Beach Florida
Author: Danville, California Motor Vehicle: Grays Automotive Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 09 2016
kars 4 kids kars 4 kids, charity, donate cars, jewish kids, donation, vehicle, rv, travel trailer, mobile home, van, motor cycle, trailer, 501c, tax write off lakewood New Jersey Author: Escondido, California Clubs & Organizations: kars 4 kids lakewood, New Jersey