MOTOR MAX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: motor max
There may be more specific results for "motor max"
For more specific results for "motor max"
Showing 1-25 of 6,342 Found Reports For more specific results for "motor max"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 22 2017
Daymak Daymak sold me a lemon and won't make it right! North York Ontario Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Daymak North York, Ontario

Automotvie Serivce Department Scam Dallas Texas
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Automotvie Serivce Department Dallas, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Amazing Cars, LLC F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise, Ultimate Motorsports Sent a lemon, broken cars, lies, ebay scam and fraud Stafford Texas
Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Amazing Cars, LLC Stafford, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Ultimate Motorsports F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Amazing Cars LLC (eBay), Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise eBay Scam and Fraud, multiple lies, dishonesty, lemons Houston Texas
Unfortunately, similar experience for me Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsports Houston, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Title Max Mike Harassing me every day. Calling my business phone Mcdonough Georgia Typical Deadbeat Entitlement Attitude Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title Max Mcdonough, Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Steve Landers kia Pj crawford , Mark Mackey I'm not helping you with nothing don't call this phone back or this company back trying to get information about the vehicle Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Steve Landers kia Little Rock, Arkansas

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Not a rip-off Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
SK AUTOBODY HACK,HORRIBLE SERVICE, METHUEN Massachusetts Author: METHUEN, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle: SK AUTOBODY METHUEN, Massachusetts

Jul 17 2017
San Tan Ford Internet Used Car Sales Rip-Off Gilbert Arizona Scams in the Auto industry will never go away Author: Casas Adobes, Arizona Motor Vehicle: San Tan Ford Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 15 2017
Oscar's Transmission Services Oscar's transmission Services complete Auto Repair * unbeatable Prices Never once for 6 months touched my vehicle to repair it. He kept telling me to come back time after time that I came to him and still owes me half of the money I paid him to repair my vehicle. Houston Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Motor Vehicle: Oscar's Transmission Services Houston , Texas

Jul 15 2017
Russ Palmateer Alaskaruss59 on ebayPanheadruss on yahoo Scammer and Liar Sold me Car on Ebay with Over $5K in Damage. Coward Disappeared After Sale Petersburg Internet Author: Tarzana, California Motor Vehicle: Russ Palmateer Internet

Jul 14 2017
Donald J Kindwald, Don Kindwald, Don J. Kindwald, Kindwald Law P.C., Aasto Loan Max, Bell Funding Group, Best In the West, JM Property Management, Ltd. SCAM, DISHONEST, UNTRUSTWORTHY ATTORNEY, UNETHICAL, GREEDY DONALD KINDWALD CHICAGO Illinois Author: Chicago,, Illinois Lawyers: Donald J Kindwald CHICAGO, Illinois

Jul 14 2017
91ExpressLanes FRAUDLENT TICKET ISSUANCE Cornoa California Author: San Diego, California Motor Vehicle Division DMV: 91ExpressLanes Cornoa, California

Jul 13 2017
aa motor cycle transport Y-drive inc Paid for shippment in full They did not pick up bike San Diego Nationwide California Author: OLD HICKORY, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: aa motor cycle transport Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
MIKE CARLSON MOTOR COMPANY MCMC Auto MIKE CARLSON MOTOR COMPANY SCAMERS, MCMC AUTO BIGGEST SCAMERS EVER. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED BY THE AUTHORITIES, Texas Fort Worth Texas
Per the contract Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Dealers: MIKE CARLSON MOTOR COMPANY Fort Worth , Texas

Jul 12 2017
Castle Hill Motors owner's name Ryan car sold without passing inspection, motor seized after 4 days....back story 1st was sold truck, motor quit, it had a tool left in motor Lewisville Texas Author: FortWorth, Texas Auto Dealers: Castle Hill Motors Lewisville, Texas

Jul 12 2017
title max of cairo they charge you 5.00 a day late charge and the interest is never paid off i had them for 3 years borrowed 1380.00 cairo Georgia Author: cairo, Georgia Sales People: title max of cairo cairo, Georgia

Jul 11 2017
Ghost Plate Scam company! Avoid!! Author: Lakeland, Florida Motor Vehicle: Ghost Plate Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Onstar Onstar RipOff - Consumer Beware!! Kellogg, Idaho Nationwide Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Onstar Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Lowes store#0769 Nicole and Javier (managers) Lowes, Iris, camera, Lowe's, Lowe, Security, system, surveillance, hub, Irvine, CA, horrible store customer service Irvine California PITA to the max Author: Alabama Cameras & Video: Lowes store#0769 Irvine, California

Jul 10 2017
5 star auto protection , palmer admistrative said I had bumper to bumper coverage , transmission went out on my vehicle 7 mos into the policy then they gave me $1100 torwards a rebuilt transmission that cost $3,000 when they said they would pay 100% of the repairs minus a $100 deductable , they gave me junk value on the NADA trade in value ,Which was $1100 and said I reached max liabilty for that vehicle and I have to continue paying $82 a month even though they will not cover any other repairs on the vehicle . austin texas Author: freeport, Florida Auto Repair Service: 5 star auto protection Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Garcinia max slim Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Web Site: Garcinia max slim Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. 2011 SUZUKI KIZASHI ENGINE FAILURE AT 84,000 MILES WILL NOT STAND BY 7YR/100,000 MILE WARRANTY Brea California Why? Author: LANCASTER, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. Brea, California