Your Search | motor max

Oct 08 2016
09:49 AM Received a damaged Trailmaster XRX-R. Frame of go kart bent and gouged from shipping forks. Multiple missing parts with no resolution from Kart Quest. This go kart was $1,199.00 and has been in the basement over a month waiting on resolution. I will post pictures on the internet dedicated to Internet
Author: Derry, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Internet

Oct 07 2016
1st Place Performance Jason Mott I shipped my motor and transmision to be rebuilt for $11000.00. he never did the work and charged my credit card fraudulent $32,000.00. and kept my engine an trans and lied to me that it was being returned by frieght which was lie because it was never returned along other parts,along with phone calls. Splendora Texas Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: 1st Place Performance Splendora, Texas
28, Report #1332008

Oct 06 2016
CashMax Loan: Joseph and Christopher Cash Max is a MAXIMUM SCAM Vallejo California
Author: Alton, Illinois Loans: CashMax Loan Internet

Oct 06 2016
Tint Tech Butchered my side door panel when installing tint on windows of my car and refused to repair it!! Calgary Alberta
Tint Tech Owner Author: Alberta Motor Vehicle: Tint Tech Calgary, Alberta

Oct 05 2016
Intoxalock Intoxalock is Shady as hell Des Moines Iowa Know the whole story before you judge Author: Middletown, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Intoxalock Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 03 2016
Judith Max Permanent Cosmetics - AKA: Judith Medina / Judith Murino Judith Medina / Judith Murino Unprofessional, Unstable, Avoid At All Costs!!! Oakhurst New Jersey
TWO DWI CONVICTIONS Author: edgewater, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Judith Max Permanent Cosmetics - AKA: Judith Medina / Judith Murino Oakhurst, New Jersey

Oct 02 2016
10:24 AM cannot stop billing Jackson Internet Author: New York Motor Vehicle: Internet

Oct 01 2016
AUCTION NATION LIARS! FRAUDS! NO GOOD COMPANY!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Show low, Arizona Motor Vehicle: AUCTION NATION pHOENIX, Arizona

Oct 01 2016
Loan Max Title Loans Didn't explain Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Loan Max Title Loans Tucson, Arizona

Sep 29 2016
Title max Hello, I just received an email regarding Title Max. The message states that I have to settle or else I'll be taken to court. I don't remember dealing with Title Max. Author: Newark, New Jersey Lawyers: Title max Internet

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
DriveToday USA Full of the bs Birmingham Al Author: Birmingham, Alabama Motor Vehicle: DriveToday USA AL

Sep 28 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to this report and other comments Author: Columbia, South Carolina Accounting: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Internet

Sep 27 2016
Sunset Marine Outboard Salvage Charged for boat motor service that they never did Pensacola Florida
Author: pensacola, Florida Boat Dealers: Sunset Marine Pensacola, Florida

Sep 27 2016
JSM trucking LLC  Nationwide Author: Coral Gables, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: JSM trucking LLC Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Ruesch Motor Company / Ruesch Outboard Motors, Ruesch Motors, Ruesch Boating Motor Company, Ruesch Outboard Motor Company, London Melquist Ruesch Motor Company SCAM Fraud by Lon Melquist Cuenca, Ecuador (Main) Nationwide
Author: Seattle, Washington Boat Dealers: Ruesch Motor Company Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Dixon Pascack Valley Toll Rip-Off Trenton New Jersey Author: New Bern, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Dixon Trenton , New Jersey

Sep 24 2016
Avalon transportation service Berry Hauck & Tao Lin. The Offender name of Mr. Tao Lin.and Mr.Berry Hauck who is the CEO of A.T.S.. Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Motor Vehicle Division: Avalon transportation service Santa Clara, California

Sep 22 2016
Online Outboards / Cumberland Watersports / Tohatsu motor company Steve H. / John A. Inferior mislead lied faulty New York Author: Newark, New York Marine Accessories: Online Outboards / Cumberland Watersports / Tohatsu motor company New York

Sep 22 2016
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Leith of Raleigh, North Carolina .Leith Honda American Honda Does not validate a Warranty on their vehicle and Leith Honda conspired to defraud me. Torrance California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Warranty: American Honda Torrance, California

Sep 20 2016
Fran Kirnum BMW Fran Kirnum is a corrupt, deceitful, money-hungry, unempathetic liar who has no business being a leader of any organization woodcliffe lake, NJ Nationwide Author: Nationwide Motor Vehicle: Fran Kirnum Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
ebay 2001 trans am on ebay,lies about vehicle condition bradenton Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Motor Vehicle: ebay bradenton, Florida