MOTOR MAX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: motor max
There may be more specific results for "motor max"
For more specific results for "motor max"
Showing 26-50 of 10,812 Found Reports For more specific results for "motor max"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 05 2017
Toyota Motor Company New recent models Change of Oil Filters on New Toyota Models California Internet
Author: Perris, California Auto Parts: Toyota Motor Company Internet

Sep 03 2017
NAVA Motors, NAVARRO Motors, NAVARRO Motor Corp, NAVA Motor Corp, Miguel Navarro, Roma, Mota Untrustworthy Company Takes Deposits on Vehicles Then Attempts to Deliver a Different Car Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: NAVA Motors Miami, Florida

Sep 01 2017
Diet Limited Boost com Beauty Max keep trying to take $79.68 out of my banking account, I don't know who they are Doral utah **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Hudson, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Limited Boost com Doral, Florida

Aug 31 2017
Fit web max Fitwebmax I had a free trial offer to just pay postage and handling. A week later they charged my credit card $89.45. I've tried calling to get a refund. They said they didn't do refunds. This company is a total SCAM. Something needs to be done. Rip Off. Hopefully people will see this before it to late. Las Vegas Nevada  **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Ripley, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Fit we max

Aug 30 2017
LG Stay away from LG products! We bought a top loading washing machine WT1101C Sept. 2014. The transmission/pulsator (part # AEN73131403) broke off completely in the middle of August 2017, not even three years later. Called LG and spoke to Christine D. who assured us it would all be covered and therefore scheduled someone from Mr. Appliance (who they obviously contract with) to take a look. He looked at it for about a minute, said it was broken (really??), said we had no authorization for repair, said it would cost $479 in addition to his service call of $89.95. We called LG back and talked to Jasun Watwood who informed us that Christine D. was wrong to say it would be covered and said they would cover only labor and that only the motor is guaranteed. Will never buy any of their products again. This machine cost about $640 plus accessories (plus the recent 89.95) and we expected it to last much much longer with normal use of one wash 5-7 times per week. No way would we give them any additional money so just ordered a different major brand for another $579. Disgusted. Alabama
Author: Auburn, New Hampshire Appliances: LG Nationwide

Aug 29 2017
Guaranty rv Junction city oregon This company is constantly ripping off customers by adding more hours then it takes to do a job.they never do rubber roof jobs the correct way by not o er laying the roof with luan before laying the rubber,in other words they cut corners to put more in the companies pocket then in yours Oregon **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** I wish there was an RV dealer that showed actual proof they leak check the LP gas systems before they sell the coaches Author: Elmira, Oregon Adoption Agencies: Guaranty rv Oregon

Aug 29 2017
Philippine Airlines Airline company My 2 year old niece, her Father and my mother (Grandma) will flying in this airline in 2 days so we called to ask if they can have regular milk on board as that is my 2 y.o. main food. The refused and said they do not accomodate children's milk anymore and that we should our own. I told the PAL Rep that the flight is 12 hr. long at least and the milk gets spoiled easily and I do not think it is a big burden for this airline who fills their aricarft to max capacity of passenger that simple milk should not be costly for them. Instead, I was told to bring our own milk for consumption which I told her will be equal to 3 bottles in a cooler and that we should get dry ice too. So much for customer service and caring logo of this airline. Bottom line they want big net income and less considerate service. My niece is paying for her seat and should have a better accomodation and consideration. Los Angeles to Manila Nationwide Author: Cathedral City, California Travel Companies: Philippine Airlines Nationwide

Aug 29 2017
Autodemag I found a boat on craigslist and contacted the owner. She directed me to a third party consignor and scammed me. Kentuky Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Motor Vehicle: Autodemag Internet

Aug 28 2017
KENDALL TOYOTA Miami Florida Refused to refund me on cancel UNUSED extended warranty Miami Florida
Regarding the report that you posted about the Toyota dealership Author: Miami, Florida Motor Vehicle: KENDALL TOYOTA Miami, Florida

Aug 28 2017
Mark Newman (Fake Profile) Christian Gasper (Real Person behind Mark Newman) Allen Martin (Fake Name used for other Scams) Christian Gasper aka Allen Martin Scammed hundreds of people & he is back with another Fake Name Mark Newman! Hesse Wiesbaden
To Finish my report 12 Minute Commission Scam Review by Fake Profile Mark Newman who is Christian Gasper Author: Hesse, Internet Fraud: Mark Newman (Fake Profile) Hesse,

Aug 28 2017
Cash Max loans Ryan Phillips This person email me and sent me a loan approval letter saying that I was approved for $2,000. Nothing but a scam and I had to go to wal greens and get a amazon gift card. 1657 Tennessee St, Vallejo, California Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Loans: Cash Max loans Nationwide

Aug 28 2017
Loan Max Integrity Funding Took out a $300 loan in October of last uear. Have been forced to resign lpan agreement every other month since. I would get my loan paid down to only owing $100 and they tack on more fees making it impossible to repay what they want. Now only missing one payment, i got a letter stating they were going to take possession of my car. Never go tthrough this place if you need help. Heath Ohio Title Loans Author: Newark, Ohio Title and Escrow Services: Loan Max Lemoore, California

Aug 28 2017
Engine world USA Houston ,Texas sent defective motor and I had to pay for machine shop to repair- paid for motor twice. Houston Texas Author: hawley, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Engine world USA Internet

Aug 28 2017
Accelerate Max Nutra garcinea cambogia weight loss supplement Internet Author: Crossville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Accelerate Max Nutra Internet

Aug 27 2017
Foreman Motors/Auto Max Joe Foreman Lies, drug dealing, cheats Melbourne Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Auto Inspection: Foreman Motors/Auto Max Internet

Aug 26 2017
Prime Auto Direct DBA Dynamic Motor Group Will not send motor vehicle title for a vehicle I purchased from them. Houston Texas I don't know... Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Prime Auto Direct Houston, Tennessee

Aug 25 2017
TrustdPros.ca HandyCanadian.com Max Sheppard Gerald Max Sheppard Trusted Pros is a website that hides behind a one sided terms of use and offers ZERO warranty for their services. There are no refunds or early cancellation for any reason, including not providing the services they claim you get. The category for our company is only selectable for interiors and does not exist for exteriors and commercial. The leads generation is dismal at best and there was NO increase in traffic from their Premium membership through our website tracking url. Toronto Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Advertising / Deceptive: TrustdPros.ca Internet

Aug 25 2017
Southside towing They towed my car from my work place on a private lot with no order by anyone and under a bandit tow condition. They failed to send me a DMV type lien sale notice but said that they did. They sold my $4,400 car with new motor, transmission , battery, starter, tires, brakes for just $175 at auction. I waited for lien sale notice in the mail. It never came. I first became aware of the lien sale of my car when Southside Towing put me in collections for $2,300 and ruined my good credit. I now lost my car, paying more for interest on my new car and my new home loan mortgage. I just cannot believe that my beautiful car was sold for $175. They likely sold it for much more in a secret auction. This really hurt me and my finances. Orange California The rest of the story Author: Irvine, California Motor Vehicle Division: Southside towing

Aug 24 2017
Mercedes Benz USA /Mercedes Benz WORST car experience, FAULTY mercedes benz Nationwide
Drama Author: Corona, California Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz USA Nationwide

45, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Drew Woolcott and Jayne Woolcott DREW WOOLCOTT BROKER OF RECORD JAYNE WOOLCOTT SALES REPRESENTATIVE Drew and Jayne Woolcott, RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc DREW WOOLCOTT BROKER OF RECORD JAYNE WOOLCOTT SALES REPRESENTATIVE Drew and Jayne Woolcott, RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc are Scammers and Thieves Burlington Ontario
Drew Woolcott and Jayne Woolcott are Scammers and Thieves RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc., Brokerage Author: Burlington, Ontario Realtors: Drew Woolcott and Jayne Woolcott Burlington, Ontario

Aug 22 2017
auto demag cosignor inc. wendy jacobson this is a deal that looks too good to be true portland, oregon Author: redwood city, California Motor Vehicle: auto demag cosignor inc. Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

Aug 20 2017
Wholesale Motorsports Sold us a junk brand new atv & charged a 25% fee when we returned it Brighton MI
Author: Midland, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Wholesale Motorsports Internet