Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: motor max
There may be more reports for "motor max"
For more results perform a general search for "motor max"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 06 2017
Carregistration.com Misleading scam Internet Author: Victorville, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Carregistration.com Internet

Feb 06 2017
Titlerecovery.com Promissed to produce a title but regstistered the ar in Vermont and sent me useless paperwork and asked for $650.00 more. Tey asured me I would not have a problem but it lasted 8 months and I got nothing except usless papers. Plano Texas Author: ROSELLE, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Titlerecovery.com Plano, Texas

Feb 06 2017
Gills auto People are driving around with gills auto dealerag trying to provoke road rage cutting me off or taking my right away i'm getting pretty fed up with it phenix city Alabama SO what! Author: United States, Motor Vehicle: Gills auto phenix city , Alabama

Feb 06 2017
Hyundai motor finance Fake work order given to me / vehicle was never fixed Fountain Valley California
Author: Granite Bay, California Unusual Rip-Off: Hyundai motor finance Fountain Valley, California

Feb 06 2017
vincheckreport.com Nothing's free, but this is worthless Internet Author: Roseburg, Oregon Motor Vehicle: vincheckreport.com Internet

Feb 06 2017
Mega Motors RIP off Dallas Tx Your Point Is? Author: Texas Motor Vehicle: Mega Motors Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Primo Classics LLC Very Shady Business Practices Florida Author: Arlington, Virginia Motor Vehicle: Primo Classics LLC Internet

Feb 02 2017
Curbside Motor Refused to give my 1500 dollars down payment after the car was turned down for financing. Tacoma Washington What does the contract say? Author: Olympia , Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Curbside Motor Tacoma , Washington

Feb 02 2017
AutoMax Hyundai Norman & (Tim Tae) Sales Bait and switch confidence game (Unsavory creators and tactics) Norman Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Auto Max Hyundai Norman Norman, Oklahoma

Feb 01 2017
Car Max Service Manager Dan Sold a defective key then made me pay for it. Boynton Beach Florida Author: north palm beach, Florida Auto Repair Service: Car Max Boynton Beach, Florida

Jan 31 2017
References-etc Hiram Maine Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Motor Vehicle Division DMV: References-etc Hiram, Maine

Jan 30 2017
Granade Motorcars Granade Motor Cars Sold me a vehicle with a bad transmission spring branch Texas Not quite... Author: Dripping Springs, Texas Auto Dealers: Granade Motorcars spring branch, Texas

Jan 30 2017
D&M Leasing Lender made mistake/paid them off, D&M handled it horribly and admitted this has happened before Dallas Texas Author: Waxahachie, Texas Motor Vehicle: D&M Leasing Dallas, Texas

Jan 29 2017
Lantern motors fortmeyers fla Sold me a truck with a cracked air intake manifold and never told me. Took it to Ford put it on diagnostic and said it was broke down when I bought truck Ft Meyers fla Disclosure Sheet Author: Copeland , Florida Motor Vehicle: Lantern motors fortmeyers fla

Jan 27 2017
Ford motor credit. Colorado Springs co Made difficult situation more difficult Colorado springs Colorado How Original! Author: Torrington, Wyoming Auto Dealers: Ford motor credit. Colorado springs, Colorado

Jan 26 2017
City Mitsubishi Straw Purchase Woodsode, New York Author: Bayonne , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: City mitt New York

42, Report #1351965

Jan 25 2017
Ronald Jones 'Ro Jones' Gave 2 parking tickets subsequently even though car had been moved Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Ronald Jones Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jan 24 2017
Off Lease Only Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: OffLeaseOnly Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Off Lease Only implemented strategic changes to insure customer satisfaction, creating a process changes the way consumers buy cars. 100% dedicated to helping customers avoid stress usually associated car buying process. Off Lease Only recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Off Lease Only pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Off Lease Only Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service
Carfax ansewere to my question why? Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: Off Lease Only | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Offlease Only Select vehicles priced 8 – $10,000 Less than certified pre-owned vehicles from a new car dealer. lakeworth, Florida

Jan 18 2017
power sport distro This company is terrible Internet Author: lexington, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: power sport distro Internet

Jan 14 2017
Robert Roseman Attempted car sale scam Internet Robert Roseman tried the same scam with me Author: Perry hall, Maryland Motor Vehicle: Robert Roseman Internet

Jan 13 2017
David Allard Chris Reeda Sold the jeep to me they did not own. Internet Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: David Allard Internet

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri

Jan 11 2017
Coach Max store Fake coach bags Internet Author: Mumbai , Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Coach Max store Internet

Jan 07 2017
COPART Copart USA auto auction salvage used cars BEWARE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT:CAR RUNS, WRONG NEEDS NEW MOTOR, DOES NOT RUN. TEXAS Nationwide Author: Fullerton , California Motor Vehicle: COPART Nationwide