Your Search | motorcycle superstore.com
Approximately 368 Reports Found

Sep 27 2013
Adam Gornie Deadbeat Motorcycle Rider/ Drug Dealer Adam Gornie threatened me with an assault by his gang of ghetto urban blacks and Hispanic thugs for revealing that he is a drug dealer because he ripped me off. Mahopac New York / Warren Connecticut  Author: Warren, Connecticut Drug Dealers: Adam Gornie Mahopac, New York

Sep 17 2013
Motorcycle Training Center MTC Director shows partiality - no refund Rosenberg Texas Author: Rosenberg , Texas Motor Vehicle Division: Motorcycle Training Center Rosenberg, Texas

Sep 17 2013
mtc motorcycle training sonny is a lousy instructor Carrollton, Texas Author: arlington, Texas Driving Schools: mtc motorcycle training Carrollton,, Texas

Sep 11 2013
Curtis Glasgow He is trying to rip me off of my motorcycle for sale.He wants me to send info via paypal. Cunupia Trinidad Author: Cunupia, Motorcycles: Mikel Morgon Cunupia, Alabama

Sep 11 2013
mgXcept Consignors Disappeared with money for a motorcycle Charleston West Virginia Author: Westminster, Colorado Motorcycles: mgXcept Consignors Charleston, West Virginia

Sep 10 2013
Sonnier MotorSports Kevin Sonnier took $200 cash so he could destroy my motorcycle Denham Springs Louisiana Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Motorcycles: Sonnier MotorSports Denham Springs, Louisiana

Sep 10 2013
mgxcept consignors They contacted me by email,after I had inquired to an ad for a motorcycle Charleston West Virginia Author: Richmond, Indiana Motorcycles: mgxcept consignors Charleston, West Virginia

Sep 06 2013
Dudley Perkins / Harley Davidson / Tom Perkins Dudley Perkins Harley Davidson sold a recalled flawed motorcycle with out disclosing issues, and refuses to fix it. South San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Motorcycles: Dudley Perkins / Harley Davidson South San Francisco, California

Aug 30 2013
Connie Bennett I booked a vacation rental in anchorage Alaska on line with VRBO. I did not receive the location until after I paid. She failed to inform us that this apt was in the worst trailer park slums and a motorcycle club lived a few houses down, When I checked out of the apartment the owner presented me with a list of cleaning instructions, vacuum, wiping bathroom, washing towels etc. We disagreed with this but did it anyway. She is now saying I do not get my deposit back. Anchorage Alaska
Author: afton , Wyoming Lodging: Connie Bennett Anchorage, Alaska

Aug 22 2013
Kawsaki Good times Protection Plan The company sold me two years on insurance for almost $800 but everytime I have had to take my motorcycle in for a problem they refuse to cover. I have not completed my first year of coverage and asked if I could cancel for the second year and get my money back for the upcoming year, but they refused to refund or honor their copntract. A total ripoff!!! Irvine California Author: arlington, Texas Motorcycles: Kawsaki Good times Protection Plan Irvine , California

Aug 15 2013
david morris charles mcentire offered to buy our motorcycle for 10,000 without seeing it off shore rig texas Author: Ledyard, Iowa Motorcycles: david morris Iowa

Aug 12 2013
Car Delivery USA Inc (aka All Day Auto Transport Motorcycle Transporter) Susan & Penny provided poor customer service Coral Springs Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Transporters: All Day Auto Transport Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 12 2013
EagleRider DO NOT RENT A MOTORCYCLE FROM EAGLERIDER IN NEWPORT BEACH Costa Mesa California Author: West Long Branch, New Jersey Motorcycles: EagleRider Costa Mesa, California

Jul 25 2013
Mark Blanton Knock four Six Cycles STAY FAR FAR AWAY!Check out the BBB and Harley Davidson Forums under Knock Four Six and read what MOTORCYCLE SCAM Jacksonville Florida Author: san clemente, California Motorcycles: Mark Blanton Knock four Six Cycles Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 12 2013
motorcycle superstore No Waranty medford, Oregon Author: temecula, California Motorcycles: motorcycle superstore medford, , Oregon

Jul 02 2013
Philadelphia Motorcycle Riders Group WHAT A CROCK OF S**T philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: phila., Pennsylvania Liars: Philadelphia Motorcycle Riders Group philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 22 2013
Motorcycle- Superstore.com Didn't back there guarantee Medford, Oregon Oregon Author: temecula, California Motorcycles: Motorcycle- Superstore.com Medford, Oregon , Oregon

Jun 10 2013
ubuy storehouse Was ripped off for $5390 for 2008 BMW motorcycle @ ubuystorehouse.com Jersey City New Jersey Author: United States of America, Other Motorcycles: ubuy storehouse Jersey City, New Jersey

Jun 10 2013
ubuystorehouse.com I was ripoff of $4,000 on a motorcycle. Internet
Author: Bronx, New York Motorcycles: ubuystorehouse.com Internet

Jun 04 2013
ubuystorehouse John Wagner I was shopping for a motorcycle on Oodle and I found a BMW bike that was supposed to be located in Columbus Ohio close to where I live. So when I contacted the person through email for more information they told me that it wasn't in Ohio that it was in New Jersey in to go to their website. They in fact gave me a stock number and told me that if I was interested to confirm them so they can send me an invoice (contact person was John Wagner).  Everyday since May the 25 I tried to contact them through Live chat and emails to John Wagner and I had no response. Today when I once again tried to contact them their website is gone. So this is definitely a scam company and I hope they catch them. Internet New Jersey
Author: Springfield, Ohio Motorcycles: ubuystorehouse Internet

46, Report #204520

May 20 2013
Kawasaki, Extreme Cycle Sold faulty motorcycle Ripoff Irvine California Author: Lexington, North Carolina Motorcycles: Kawasaki Irvine, California

May 16 2013
A Plus Registries Services Ltd. The owner of this business cancelled my motorcycle road test and then wanted me to pay him another $120 to rebook. Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Motor Vehicle Division DMV: A Plus Registries Services Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Apr 30 2013
Motorcycle Rider Education MRE INC (Simi Valley) 100% NO WAY OF GETTING SPACE AVAILABLE SEAT Simi Valley, California Author: Agoura Hiles, California Motorcycles: Motorcycle Rider Education Simi Valley, California

Apr 29 2013
Cycletradernet.com Tradernet.com Misleading salesman for website cheats me out of $99.99 with promise to sell motorcycle in 30 days Internet Author: Pasadena, Maryland Motorcycles: Cycletradernet.com Internet

Apr 25 2013
Texas Motorcycle Trainging Jim Slaughter Was told I couldn't enter class and told I couldn't reschedule and wasn't getting my money back - Thieves!! Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Texas Motorcycle Trainging Internet