Your Search | mountain loan centers

Feb 11 2016
select portfolio servicing Incorrect loan management, threatens default and forclosure, non-disclosed fees salt lake city Utah Author: albany, New York Commerical Lending Firm: select portfolio servicing salt lake city, Utah

Feb 11 2016
Balance Credit SunUp Financial, LLC Charged 285.370% interest on a small loan Internet Author: West Hollywood, California Commerical Lending Firm: Balance Credit Internet

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Another All Their Fault Case Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet

Feb 10 2016
Quest Financial Services/Solutions Ed Haley, Edward Eugene Haley Took money from people trying to do loan modifications Lake Forest - Long Beach, Huntington Beach ca Author: Burbank, California Brokerage Companies: Quest Financial Services/Solutions Lake Forest,

Feb 10 2016
Mugshots.com Google.com, Google.net MUGSHOTS.COM is a predative company attempting to live of off other people's mistakes in life. Nevis, West Indies West Indies Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Mugshots.com Internet

Feb 10 2016
Q Health West Palm Beach Q Health Palm Beach Substance Abuse Treatment Center West Palm Beach Florida Author: Florida Healthcare Centers: Q Health West Palm Beach West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
smith loan assistance James Anderson That they sent my case file to the court house Internet Fraud Author: North Carolina Loans: smith loan assistance Internet

Feb 09 2016
Chegg Returned a text for buyback, got no check in return Internet Author: Fairburn, Georgia Education & Learning Centers: Chegg Internet

Feb 09 2016
ARA They said there are no other names Telling me I bounced a check to a ayday loan online and they are sueing me for Fraud of a check.Civil Fraud that i gave them a check and did not have funds to cover it,and Malicious They would not give a city where they are located Nationwide Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: ARA Nationwide

Gander Mountain BAIT and SWITCH In-Store Marketing Monroe North Carolina
Author: Monroe, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Gander Mountain Monroe, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
Love Beal Nixon, Jim Belcher Filed a collection, then garnishment on a student loan that was over 15 years old.  Oklahoma City, Oklahoma So.... Author: Oklahoma City , Oklahoma Loans: Love Beal Nixon Oklahoma City,, Oklahoma

Feb 08 2016
cash loans America /mark Jones Linda offered a loan with an initial fee of $200. which I paid.then was asked for an additional 300..00...which I explained that I did not have.i was told by supervisor mark Jones fee must be paid to receive funds. I said no,just send my initial fee of 200.00 to be returned which they refused to do. Van Nuys California Author: Lancaster, Ohio Attorneys General: cash loans America /mark Jones Van Nuys, California

Feb 08 2016
Oak Tree Financing Jeremy Lawson, Isaac Sananes, Karl Bessey, Kip Herriage bankrupt, credit card scam, scam, leverage, not a business loan Walnut California Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: Oak Tree Financing Walnut, California

Feb 08 2016
CVS Minute Clinic Horrible Physician Southbury CT Author: oxford, Connecticut Healthcare Centers: CVS Minute Clinic Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
PSI Services LLC PSI Exams experimental questions on the test, repeat test questions , several grading errors, but will not release your transcripts to prove mistakes Burbank California Author: ASTON, Pennsylvania Education & Learning Centers: PSI Services LLC burbank, California

Feb 07 2016
perfect aqua purfier deceptive advertisement austin Internet Author: lodi, California Healthcare Centers: perfect aqua purfier Internet

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide Answer this question Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Mark Harrison Loan Fraud California Not once, but twice! Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: Mark Harrison Internet

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Too long, didn't read Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Sell back your books Scam, dishonest, terrible customer service, no follow up Louisiana Internet Author: Campbell, California Education & Learning Centers: Sell back your books Internet

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet

Feb 05 2016
ABCMouse.com Rip off Educational site, Refuse to refund money after failing to cancel account Glendale California Internet Author: Milton, Georgia Education & Learning Centers: ABCMouse.com Internet