MOUNTAIN VALLEY SHIHTZU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mountain valley shihtzu
There may be more specific results for "mountain valley shihtzu"
For more specific results for "mountain valley shihtzu"
Showing 1-25 of 12,078 Found Reports For more specific results for "mountain valley shihtzu"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Daniel Cook Enable IT Ethernet Extenders Daniel Cook This scammer wrote bad checks and threaten to sue me. Do not do business with Daniel Cook. His company makes cheap Chinese hardware that starts fire. Fountain Valley California
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Daniel Cook Enable IT Ethernet Extenders Fountain Valley, California

Apr 22 2017
Neulift Skin Products advertise small trial of product for 5.95 and then charges your credit card 89.95 for that small sized bottle Fountain Valley California Author: Huntington Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 21 2017
Valley View Equine Transport aka Leigh Griffith No show, no call, all excuses. north wales Nationwide
Just found out she isn't even legal... Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: Valley View Equine Transport Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
web Fulfillment Center Some how they recieved my credit info,  Henderson Nevada Author: Hidden Valley Lake, California Alternative Health: web Fulfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Apr 21 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam, not a free trial, hidded a subcription waiting to bill your credit card. Fountain Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Savage, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Tropical trade Grey Mountain Management scam brokers Israel Internet Author: Singapore, Investment Brokers: Tropical trade Internet

Apr 20 2017
QuGenix RX Scam on Trial Offer. Fountain Valley CA Author: Louisville, Kentucky Skin Care: QuGenix RX Internet

Apr 20 2017
Malibu Slimm Films Jonathan Slack STAY AWAY!!!!! He and the company are scam artists and thiefs. They took my money shut the video and never gave me my video. They need to be out of business Beverly Hills California Author: Apple Valley, California Video & Film Production: Malibu Slimm Films Beverly Hills, California

9, Report #1207293

Apr 20 2017
Copper Mountain Ski Resort in Colorado coppercolorado.com Copper Mountain Ski Rentals Ryan Trump Do NOT rent Demo Skis from Copper Mountain - They will SCAM you at the end & Take your $$$ Copper Mountain Colorado Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: Copper Mountain Ski Resort in Colorado Copper Mountain, Colorado

Apr 20 2017
Amazing Lamps Bought a bulb from this conpany for my 61 samsung, bulb lasted 34 days... no contact info and horrible way to make money.... bulb hl-s 6187w... Lexington ky. Kentucky Author: Sun valley , Nevada TVs & VCRs: Amazing Lamps Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Prime Auto Inc. they kept my deposit and sold my car West valley city Utah Author: murray, Utah Auto Dealers: Prime Auto Inc. West valley city, Utah

Apr 19 2017
Neuphoric -R cancelled order still beign charged fountain valley, California Author: miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Neuphoric -R fountain valley, , California

Apr 18 2017
Perfect youth Done wrong alabama. Fountain Valley California Author: New Hope, Alabama Legal Process Servers: Perfect youth Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Route 66 Extended Warranty Insurance Completely Useless - Waste of Money Mountain Home Arkansas Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Insurance Mountain Home, Arkansas

Apr 18 2017
ND Professional Locksmith ND Professional Garage and Locksmiths I am a manager at Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity. On 03/31/17, one of our home owner selectees locked her keys in her car. . Salt Lake City Utah Author: KAYSVILLE, Utah Bait-and-Switch: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 18 2017
Neulift Skin Products They advertise free trial of product and then charge your credit card for a subscription. Fountain Valley California Author: Florissant, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 18 2017
Zero Down Solar False Income Claims and they dont pay you Scottsdale AZ Author: apple valley, California Solar Energy: Zero Down Solar Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Coursera Coursera.com Unauthorized charge after free trial Mountain View, California Internet Author: Mountain View, California Corrupt Companies: Coursera Internet

Apr 16 2017
Upwork Global Inc Commiting Tax Fraud and Charging 25% Fees Instead of Stated 20% Mountain View California Author: California Internet Services: Upwork Global Inc Mountain View, California

Apr 16 2017
gold rose usa ordered a rose and vase from them for valentines day for my daughter. got the rose, but still haven't received the vase. can't reach them by phone nor will they e-mail me back. ann arbor Michigan Author: round mountain, California Computer Mail Order: gold rose usa ann arbor, Michigan

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 14 2017
Rejuva Complex Happiskin Care, Dermaneau REJUVA COMPLEX SCAM! Fountain Valley California Author: PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida Skin Care: Rejuva Complex Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
Revitalize Serum and ReNew Rip Off Fountain Valley, California Internet Author: Mohave Valley, Alabama Skin Care: Revitalize Serum and ReNew Internet

Apr 13 2017
UsedPhones.com Sundance Communications Ripped of by the dynamic duo Mike Schmidt and his accomplice Miguel Simi Valley California
Author: Littlestown, Pennsylvania Telephones: UsedPhones.com Simi Valley, California

Apr 13 2017
GOLO,LLc GOLO has a supplement called Release to help with weight loss. Ingredients are suppose to be natural and organic. Newark Delaware Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Weightloss Programs: GOLO,LLc Newark, Delaware