Your Search | movers are us

May 31 2016
One Click Cash, Jim, Mr. Guiliani They are calling me at work; I do not know these people and have never received or applied for a loan with them. Memphis Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: One Click Cash Nationwide

May 31 2016
Infinity Garcinia Never got a way to cancel this product, now they are charging my credit card Santa Ana CA Author: Bridgman, Michigan Alternative Health: Infinity Garcinia Nationwide

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Vskin and Age escape US GreaterhelthFensheermusclefit They charged me for two trials and i only orderd one, and then i never received any products. Called them 3 times to cancel and theyare still charging my card ? Florida Author: Derry, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Vskin and Age escape US ?, Florida

May 30 2016
windows by tony Bobby Hunt, Tony Boshoven They are a rip off Bobbi never returns calls, Tony never showed up to put my windows in after they were bought. wyoming Michigan Author: Walker, Michigan Builders & Contractors: windows by tony wyoming, Michigan

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

May 30 2016
Adorna The company is misleading and they are a scam. They charged for shipping at $1.95, and they have charged $89.99 without my knowledge. I would never agree to pay that type of money for that small amount of fragrant cream. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Supplemental Health Programs: Adorna Sacramento, California

May 30 2016
Roger Gusten Trucking Roger Gusten Not paying our last two paychecks claiming he owes us nothing we did the work Mac Gregor Texas Author: Helotes , Texas Liars: Roger Gusten Trucking Mac Gregor, Texas

May 30 2016
toplevelpr toplevelpr, toplevel pr, top level pr, crowdprguru, turnkeypr Toplevelpr delivers bad template pitches and zero results. They are a scam! santa monica Internet
Author: California Advertising Agencies: toplevelpr Internet

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
New Age Vitamax They charge you more money than they are supposed to and do not tell you this. Tempe Arizona Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Customer: New Age Vitamax Tempe, Arizona

May 29 2016
Itworks leaders Ok so im a former diamond leader with itworks global. This company itself is good but the leaders in it are crooks. Ive had so many ppl tell me about them till i found out myself. The leaders down talk u they make u feel like your nothing. nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Alternative Health: Itworks leaders nationwide

May 29 2016
Universal Dreams N.V. World Presidential TravelMember Services Group sold us a useless travel package Little Rock South Carolina Author: Port Elizabeth Bequia, Other Lodging: Universal Dreams N.V. Little Rock, South Carolina

May 29 2016
Bookvip.com Gino, moneth(from what I was told) are two of several people I spoke with. Broken promise, false advertising, contradicting Internet based Internet Author: Hartselle, Alabama Resorts: Bookvip.com Internet

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 28 2016
Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0 Poor quality horrible customer service Nationwide You are incorrect Author: meridian , Mississippi TVs & VCRs: Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0 Nationwide

May 28 2016
Pay Pal Refused to allow our minority business to use their service if we use Chinese suppliers for our inventory. Their problem was since the Chinese sold us so much inventory at such a reduced price the competition was being put out of business Internet Liar..Liar... Author: Macon, Georgia Internet Fraud: Pay Pal Internet

May 28 2016
insenceamazon.com I played for a product and they never shipped it out they are a fraud and crooks they will lie to you new york nyc Author: miami, Florida US Postal Service: insenceamazon.com internet

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 28 2016
Cytoluminator, Terry Wright researcher Nadine Napolitano with Jesichas hope in US to use to go between Dr. Garcia treats patients Charged 35,000 for a bogus treatment. There wasn't even a treatment center just a house to pit light on you . Tisa Labangon Cebu City Nationwide
Author: Murphy , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cytoluminator, Nationwide

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
Curtis Davis - Curtis the Illuminated One - The Occult Network Fraudulently collecting money from unsuspecting people who are unfamiliar with him, his services, and his lies, Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Liars: Curtis Davis Nationwide

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with.*UPDATE: Boca Beauty Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
NOT RESOLVED! Author: Weston, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida