Your Search | movieland media assistant

1, Report #1319678

Jul 29 2016
Graybul van lines Gray Bull movers graybul van lines charged me $17,000.000 to move my belongings to Atlanta after sending someone out to my hose to llok at everything I moved. The price was binding for $3600.00. The man who the saleswoman said was the owner, Eli was rude and an extorted the money from me. He refused to honor the estimate.Then some woman named Bridget wwas even ruder. hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Graybul van lines hollywood, Florida

2, Report #1319548

Jul 29 2016
Moxie Media and Marketing deceptive, unethical, incompetent, Smyrna Georgia Author: Alabama Media: Moxie Media and Marketing Smyrna, Georgia

3, Report #1319475

Jul 28 2016
Funked.com/Tzar Media Tzar Media Tsar Media FREE movies on internet is Total LIE & SCAM Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Media Outlets: Funked.com/Tzar Media Internet

4, Report #1319311

Jul 27 2016
FREEDOM FIGHTER TIMES Online Access to Freedom Fighter News ? Online Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Media Outlets: Freedom Fighter Times Internet

5, Report #1319157

Jul 27 2016
International Living Magazine Dream Retirement Project, IL Postcards, IL Fast Track conference MAJOR RIP OFF & NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON, RUDE CUSTOMER CARE Frederick Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware News Media: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland

Jul 25 2016
Avant Media Institute Bogus school, Buyer beware, stupid school, learn nothing, money hungry people Houston Texas Author: Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Avant Media Institute Houston, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Miguel Salcido - Organic Media Group Miguel Salcido from Organic Media Group Ripped Me Off!! Don't Do Business with this Shady Company!! San Diego Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Miguel Salcido - Organic Media Group Internet

Jul 24 2016
Bion Dale Asis Media LLC Asis Trading Deceptive advertising, refusal to honor clear language of money back guarantee Miami FL
Author: Auburndale, New York Work at Home Business: Bait-and-Switch: Bion Dale Internet

Jul 23 2016
The Charlotte Observer News Paper Unethical solicitation of business Charlotte North Carolina Author: Statesville, North Carolina News Media: The Charlotte Observer News Paper Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine.  Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ

Jul 22 2016
Digital Shift Media and Matt Miciula Digital Shift Corporation scammed, ripped off, stole, crooks, deceptive, con artist, convicted felon Kitchener, Ontario
Please Contact support@digitalshiftmedia.com Author: New York, New York Business Consulting: Digital Shift Media and Matt Miciula Kitchener, ON ,

Jul 21 2016
Consumer Reports Magazine Unclear about mail subscription not containing on line subscription and Cancellation Info. Yonkers New York Author: Oak Harbor, Washington News Media: Consumer Reports Magazine Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Nett Solutions REVIEW: Nett Solutions’ team of Marketing Consultants are dedicated to building powerful SEM campaigns for small to medium sized businesses with 100% customer satisfaction in mind. Google Adwords Certified Partner Agency and have an A rating on the Better Business Bureau for a reason. *UPDATE Nett Solutions pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Nett Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My Experience Was Different Author: ABERDEEN, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: Nett Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction Nett Solutions Inc a full service online marketing agency specializing in Search Engine Placement, Display Advertising, Remarketing, Search Engine Optimization, Pay-per-Click Management and Social Media campaigns. Nett Solutions has a proven track record of increased sales & conversions for their clients. Aliso Viejo, California

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 20 2016
Sergio Medeiros ( Serg Media ) Narcissistic thief who lies and doesn't live up to his word, no refund. Georgia
you may also find this interesting Author: navarre, Florida Media: Sergio Medeiros ( Serg Media ) Georgia

Jul 19 2016
Everest College Tacoma Wa I never got a job, from Medical Assistant program, they didn't even want to help me find an intern I found one on my own. Then they didn't want to help me look for a career after my intern. TACOMA Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Education & Learning Centers: Everest College Tacoma Wa Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Louvella Inna Victoria Modern Media Group Calculated deception. Run-around. Impossible to reach by phone or by link to cancel. Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Products: Louvella Internet

Jul 19 2016
GMMC Digital ColtraneMonkRoach Multimedia Studios gmmcdigital.com / doesnt do what he says, doesnt finish, doesnt pay durham North Carolina Author: Durham , North Carolina Media: GMMC Digital durham, North Carolina

David Williams Evil human being Atlanta Georgia
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada News Media: David Williams Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Modis Inc. Modis Talent Inc., Zak Russel, Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Team Recruting Scam Media Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Employment Services: Modis Inc. Media, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2016
Viaguard Accumetrics DNA, prenatal paternity, Harvey Tenenbaum I hated everything about my experience. I was lied to and given the wrong persons results then had questions about them and could not get a single person to tell me how they got mixed up and if my results are even real. I am in the U.S. And will stop at nothing to make sure this company is either shut down or their reputation is ruined so that this doesn't happen to anyone again. I have hired a lawyer and will be going to the media locally and contacting anyone in Canada that will listen to me. If you care to join my email is anicolemills5@gmail.com Toronto, Canada Internet Author: Kentucky Personal Services: Viaguard Accumetrics Internet

Jul 16 2016
JibJab Media Inc. Abusive ROBO Charging company. Internet Internet Author: edinburg, Texas Producers: JibJab Media Inc. Internet

Jul 15 2016
inifinti of stuart Have really bad experience with Infiniti of Stuart, there are full of lies and fraudulent. They tell you one thing and then something else , they give contracts that is not valid . When you call someone for assistant all they do is give you attitude and when you asked for upper management they say there is no one else to speak to. I need the corporate office to contact me as soon as possible by email (((REDACTED))) with a name and number . I just want either a refund or another car with all the hell I went thru for the pass couple of months. stuart Florida Two Questions Author: port st lucie , Florida Car Financing: inifinti of stuart stuart, Florida

Jul 15 2016
LifetimePublishing.com Golf Life Magazine Scam Artists posing as Pro Golf Magazine Publishers Beware! I dont know Nationwide Correction: to complaint Author: Clarendon Hills, Illinois News Media: LifetimePublishing.com Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Bayside Media Inc Rejuvolyteskin.com/ or org Free trial, huh, tried canceling after 5 days (to be safe) Site couldn't be found Palisades Park or. CENTENNIAL NewJersey Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Bayside Media Inc Centennial , Colorado