Your Search | movies4momandme
Approximately 7 Reports Found

Aug 13 2011
movies4momandme Movies not playing in DVD players or computer. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Media Outlets: movies4momandme Internet

May 17 2011
movies4momandme i order movies for my daughter they took my money but i never recieved the dvds. Internet Author: ipswich, Internet Video Stores: movies4momandme Internet

May 17 2011
movies4momandme kidas movies I paid for 12 movies and only received 10, I purchased them for my grandchildren for Christmas gifts. I emailed them numberous times and they refuse to reply back re: my missing dvd's. elk grove, California Author: upper chichester, Pennsylvania Video Stores: movies4momandme elk grove, California

May 10 2011
movies4momandme defective merchandise and no response to inquiry, Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Computer Mail Order: movies4momandme Internet

Mar 06 2011
Movies4momandme All the movies sold to me were pirated versions and they did not send all the DVDs. Internet Author: Mundelein, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Movies4momandme Internet

Feb 24 2011
movies4momandme SCAMMM, Internet Author: angola, New York Video Stores: movies4momandme Internet

Dec 28 2010
TOTAL RIPOFF, ORDERED MOVIES REICIEVED CONFIRMATION AND THEY TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN AND NO MOVIES WHERE SENT Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Video Stores: movies4momandme Internet