MOVING HELP THROUGH UHAUL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: moving help through uhaul
There may be more specific results for "moving help through uhaul"
For more specific results for "moving help through uhaul"
Showing 1-25 of 34,688 Found Reports For more specific results for "moving help through uhaul"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
A.S. Alarm Services literally thieves!!!!they never tell you that it is a teaser rate!!! and jumps to the most expensive rate after that! and force you to jump through hoops to cancel service, charge exorbitant cancellation fees, and make you send back the equipment at your expense... Kirkland Washington Author: jericho, New York Work at Home: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
swaplease they lied about how they would help me with getting out of my lease, i asked him before i started how abbout how much would my car be worth and he said that it did not matter but it appears that it does we are even competing with dealer on their web site internet based Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Advertising Services: swaplease Nationwide

Moving Mania Liars! Broker! Liars! Broker! Dania Beach Florida
Author: Beverly Hills, California Moving Companies: Moving Mania Dania Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Fractional property services They promised to rent out my 3 weeks time share and charged $1200 from me. It was back to June 2016. They are gone now with the money they took from me and another people.. I need the help Atlanta GA Author: Los Angeles, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Fractional property services

Apr 23 2017
55moving Tammoving Horrible Movers, damaged items, NO INSURANCE Fountain Valley, California Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: 55moving Fountain Valley,, California

Apr 23 2017
Coast To Coast Relocation Relocation from Boston to Dallas Harrison New Jersey Author: McKinney, Texas Moving Companies: Coast To Coast Relocation Harrison, New Jersey

Apr 22 2017
ADT security The ADT called me saying that my ADT system is up for upgrade. I asked them if it was free and let them install the upgrade.  I need your HELP. Tampa Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Security Services: ADT security Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 21 2017
BetterHelp.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BetterHelp | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp’s team is devoted to improving the lives of members by providing a safe, convenient, affordable, and HIPAA compliant platform for communicating with licensed counselors.  BetterHelp makes this commitment also using an unwavering effort to provide excellent customer care from the entire team. BetterHelp is 100% committed to member satisfaction, and our team is happy to communicate with anyone who has concerns. We completely understand that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and we want to be there to support our members in any way we can if they ever have questions, concerns, or feedback to give! 100% Private Professional Counseling Anytime, Anywhere. Get Help & Get Happy!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Psychiatrist: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Sunnyvale, California

Apr 21 2017
Garrett's Moving and Storage Wheaton Van Lines Garrett's Moving scam, bait and switch movers, bait and switch con men, Brandon Ware, Garrett Ware Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Moving & Storage: Garrett's Moving and Storage Dallas, Texas

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 21 2017
Zentrada.pl - Maria Kovack and Frank ZENTRADA.PL MONEY LAUNDERING SCAM- THROUGH N.Y BITCOIN DEALER Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Zentrada.pl Internet

Apr 20 2017
Motel 6 fredericksburg va G.M. Roaches infested in fridge, microwave had caught fire, water pouring through bathroom light fixture.Refused to change my room instead added to do not rent list Fredericksburg Virginia
Author: Stafford, Virginia Motels: Motel 6 fredericksburg va G.M. Fredericksburg, Virginia

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
home depot, best buy citibank do not touch any card that is run through citibank ,home depot, best buy, etc. south dakota, nationwide Nationwide What’s Good for the Goose is Good for the Gander Author: huntington, West Virginia Building Products: home depot, best buy Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
RepWest Insurance Anthony Loetscher Denied my legitimate claim / Complete insurance scam / Never buy U-HAUL's extended warranties when moving anything! Phoenix Arizona
Follow Up Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: RepWest Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 19 2017
Lone Star Title Company of El Paso Money was lost to fraud, company lied, refuses to help customer, withholding money El Paso Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Title and Escrow Services: Lone Star Title Company of El Paso El Paso, Texas

Apr 19 2017
Authority van lines Ft Lauderdale moving and storage Scam fraid theif Cape coral Florida Author: Lee, Florida Moving Companies: Authority van lines Cape coral , Florida

Apr 19 2017
conslines had me purchase a service online to receive discounted phone calls from prison and when call came through could not accept. it. i have no 100 minutes as promised. Infact, zero minutes. San Diego Internet Contac us asap Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: conslines Internet

Apr 19 2017
Pamela Randle & Associates They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are maki They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are making the money jacksonville Florida Rip off Attorneys of credit. Author: Astoria, New York Credit Services: Pamela Randle & Associates jacksonville, Florida

Apr 19 2017
1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Claimed they were attorneys to help tenants with eviction notices. I deposited in a Chas account (1,195.00) for them. The so called attorney said his name was Matthew, but I dealt with some girl named Kelly. The so called attorney said he filled everything, but he did not. What cruel people is down right wrong. I got SCAMMED BIG TIME Internet Author: Modesto , California Liars: 1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Internet

Apr 19 2017
KWIK LOCKSMITH This morning April 19th at 5 am I called this company because I locked my keys in my car. The operator said he would have someone from my area come out and help. Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Mansfield , Texas Auto Towing: KWIK LOCKSMITH Internet

Apr 18 2017
Linkshe My daughter ordered some clothing through them without my authorization using my bank debit card and when I went to cancel it you cannot get in touch with them. I have sent email through their submit a ticket icon and still no response. It just says China Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 18 2017
All My Sons Moving Nashville quote one price end up three times more when you get bill Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Nashville Nashville, Tennessee