Your Search | moving help through uhaul

Jan 23 2017
Economy Rent a Car Orlando Economy Rent a Car Orlando Worst experience, I have scheduled a week in advance and read through their policy about insurance and nothing said I need proof of full coverage. .them ignoring the fact I have full coverage with aaa and have the policy card and insurance card..they wouldn't except this... Do not use this company at all! I want these clowns to call me to settle this orlando florida Author: Del Mar, California Auto Rentals: Economy Rent a Car Orlando

Jan 23 2017
Eviction help llc Christian Internet Author: Lake alfred, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Eviction help llc Internet

Jan 23 2017
Roomster.com i got on there website to get a 3 day trial, and thats all i paid for, then next thing you know they took 45.95 out of my checking account without my permission. I didnt see anything about them doing that. Otherwise i would of never ever paid. im on limited income and afford alot of money. please help me!! New York, NY or London NewYork Author: carplake, Michigan Tenants: Roomster.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
American Trusted Movers They ripped us off charged us $970 to move a 3 bdr, broke things Northridge California
Author: Los Angeles , California Moving Companies: American Trusted Movers Northridge , California

Jan 23 2017
your wish store This company does not follow through. Customer service does not respond. Sent deffective item Internet Author: California Appliances: your wish store Internet

Jan 23 2017
All State Moving Services, LLC Express relocation Systems Moving from SC to Arkansas Norcross Georgia Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Consumer Services: All State Moving Services, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lenders Cloud is dedicated to guiding you through the complicated process of finding not just a loan, but, the correct loan for your business. By using creative strategy and incomparable service we will show you how funding a business should be handled. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lenders Cloud pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Newport Beach, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Newport Beach, California

Jan 22 2017
ACR Coach Bus load of passengers left stranded! ACR would not help at all Starkville Mississippi Author: Springville, Indiana Bus Companies: ACR Coach Starkville, Mississippi

Jan 22 2017
DriveTime Do not work for this company they lay off people and they denied them the right to have unemployment they make up stories about being rude to customers they hand you employee of the month four months before you have no written reprimands you have no written warnings used just get walked out the door a little tidbit you should know they enforce that their employees participate in all of these donation to help the needy they pose it as Ronald McDonald House but really what it is you give your money to them so they can turn around and make car payments for people that don't make their car payments at DriveTime they misused funds they miss representation of what they're doing a charity basis fact is they suck they charge an overcharge their customers they are the epitome and on the same level as a loan shark do not work for these people do not buy cars from them they charge of the hanging for broken down cars that are not thoroughly checked out and should not be on the road do not work for these people they suck Mesa Arizona Perhaps... Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Jan 21 2017
The City of Columbus Dept., of Development The City of Columbus Michale B. Coleman, Mayor, Department of Development Housing Division City Housing Developers Deceptive Practices Steals Homes from Low Income Homeowners through Repair Programs Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio City Employees: The City of Columbus Dept., of Development Columbus, Ohio

Jan 21 2017
Gmail Customer Support Help Desk No one should ever be charged to delete an email account!!! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Gmail Customer Support Help Desk Internet

Jan 21 2017
Rev.Peter Popoff Rev.Peter Popoff, People for Christ, In Will not stop Harassing my mother who is in a home and has dementia... She is also 88. I wrote them several times and told them to leave her alone. She is even called several times daily. The ad was on the television. My family and I need help. UPland California Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Rev.Peter Popoff UPland, California

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Question for you--- Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 20 2017
BLUE TRUST LOANS Misinformed, Misled, Lied, No Human compassion Hayward, Wisconsin Internet  Well this company (your company) knows it has issues or you wouldn't be on this website for rebuttals! Again I was totally caught off guard w the interest rate. And people go to this company for financial help NOT more financial hardship! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: BLUE TRUST LOANS Internet

Jan 19 2017
Luxury Lane / Landing Leathers Misleading / false / deceptive warranty and return protocols and instructions Easton PA - Internet Luxury Lane Came Through Author: Elk Rapids, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Luxury Lane Internet

Jan 19 2017
US.1 Van Lines owner Diane Elmendorf, CHEATED A SENIOR THAT'S HOW THEY OPERATE Miami Florida Author: brooklyn, New York Moving Companies: US.1 Van Lines Miami, Florida

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Condor Moving Systems Completely awful, Horrible customer service, Broken and missing items. Arlington Texas Author: Madison, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Condor Moving Systems Arlington, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Resvibrant antiaging serum I was enticed to try a free sample, but it wasn't free, it cost me over 100. Before they were through other me. Emeryville, California Author: Yakima, Washington Drug Manufacturers: Resvibrant antiaging serum Emeryville, , California

Jan 17 2017
Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satisfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Motoshippers - screwed me sold me shipping in an enclosed trailer and delivered in open trailer with damages Albuquerque New Mexico Nationwide
Author: bend, Oregon Moving Companies: Motoshippers Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Keith Knolmayer Thief Weasel, CANNOT BE TRUSTED-DOES NOT FOLLOW THROUGH ON HIS WORD Thomasville N.C. Internet
Author: Southhampton, New York Blabber Mouth: Keith Knolmayer Thief Internet

Jan 14 2017
All Over United Moving and Storage Total Thugs Pembroke Park, Hallandale Florida
Author: West Palm beach, Florida Moving Companies: All Over United Moving and Storage Pembroke Park, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet