MOVING SYSTEM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: moving system
There may be more specific results for "moving system"
For more specific results for "moving system"
Showing 26-50 of 42,727 Found Reports For more specific results for "moving system"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Annual maintenance service results Author: Polk City, Florida Customer: Camping World of Tampa DOVER, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 14 2017
Southland log homes Dis honest sales and marketing West Hatfield Massachusetts No contact Author: Newburyport, Massachusetts Manufactured Home Dealers: Southland log homes , Massachusetts

Oct 13 2017
Jones Plumbing Jesse Jones Not licensed plumber, con, defrauded me, install a 'system' in my home without a permit, $2,830 Aurora Colorado
Author: Englewood, Colorado Customer: Jones Plumbing Aurora, Colorado

Oct 13 2017
Airtech Radon services Brian Bacchaus faulty radon mitigation system, radon level increased, did not honor warranty, fraud Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Inspections & Hazards: Airtech Radon services Wexford, Pennsylvania

Oct 12 2017
Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Long Distance Movers, Inc. AND Integrated Moving Solutions Bait and Switch: Moving brokers tried to extort almost $700 over moving estimate for one-bedroom apartment Delray Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Long Distance Movers, Inc. Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Kamron KA-42 Home theater system I fell victim to this camp today in North. Georgia Two men in a black Escalade North Carolina plates Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron KA-42 Home theater system Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Vida vacations, Nuevo Vallarta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Sea Gardens, The Bliss Resorts Vidanta, Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations misled us - we were scammed! Nuevo Vallarta & Scottsdale Mexico & Arizona Product Distinction Author: Cochrane, Ontario, Alabama Resorts: Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 10 2017
Ace of Estates Damian DeGruccio and Paul M. DeGruccio, Managers At the most recent Scottsdale sale 2 men were at the table taking cash at checkout; some of the money I paid with, less than $80.00 went in one of their pockets. There is NO Point of Sale system. They give the appearance of pocketing estate proceeds. Please Contact us Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Ace of Estates Internet

Oct 10 2017
Public Moving Services After siging contract they stole my money and never called me back. They also misrepresented storage facilities and provided my credit card dispsute with incorrect information Charlotte NC Author: Beaverton, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Public Moving Services Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
elite moving and storage they are refusing to give my items to me. when i call them They say they don't know when they will return my items to me or will give me a call back and don't. cleveland Tennessee Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Travel Services: elite moving and storage cleveland, Tennessee

Oct 10 2017
penske truck rental WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? Have 2 complaint and no response while mildew/mold destroying contents Boynton Beach, Florida? Nationwide
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Moving Companies: penske truck rental Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
General Motors Chevrolet, Buick,GMC DEFECTIVE projector headlight system Detroit Nationwide Author: Missouri City, Texas Auto manufactures: General Motors Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Superior Moving & Storage The Worst Move Ever! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Juno Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Superior Moving & Storage Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 09 2017
flashlights.biz (44203) TV FOX Antenna I ordered this product on 9/13/17 as a new antenna for my TV when I received it there was no invoice or anything to let me know how it worked I pluged it in and started to prorram my tv it did not get all of the channels as stated it would I keap moving it from place to place the programming got worse everytime I have not returned it because there was no retuen address Internet Author: Pomona, California Video Stores: flashlights.biz (44203) Internet

Oct 09 2017
Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL The company never performed the move and at not withholding our deposit. They came to my house on the pickup day but forced us to accept a new quote which is 2000 dollars more. We did not accept and wanted them to move just per the original contact. They left the house and shouted to my husband “Good luck, yo are not moving”. I have complained to BBB, but all the messages received from this business are exactly what they did to us, meaning they have been lying on BBB. Their addresses are confirmed by Police as fake Internet
Author: Woodway, Texas Attorney Generals: Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL Internet

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
NCH SOFTWARE nch recording software gaming system. ''Screen recording'' Tried to scam me of downloading software and my device warned me that this will harm my computer! Canberra,Australian Territory Capital,Austrialia Australian Capital Territory,Australia
Author: Maui, Hawaii Internet Fraud: NCH SOFTWARE Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Superior Moving Company Anthony Never showed up for the move, which he told me 3 times when he was going to show up New Port Richey Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Moving Companies: Superior Moving Company New Port Richey, Florida

Oct 07 2017
Swift Moving and Storage J.C., Juan Carlos Martinez held furniture hostage, tried to get more money, unprofessional, scam artist Laurel Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Moving Companies: Swift Moving and Storage Internet