Your Search | moving system

Jul 09 2014
Nationwide Carriage Lines LBD Worldwide Mover Major Moving Company Scam on the Internet Hallandale, Florida Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Moving Companies: Nationwide Carriage Lines Hallandale, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Sadia Niazi Did not return my security depost due to me per our rental agreement for an apartment share Long Island City New York Author: New York, New York Moving & Storage: Sadia Niazi Long Island City, New York

Jul 08 2014
Brook Butler Brooke Butler THIEF - PROSTITUE St. Petersburg Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Criminal Justice System: Brook Butler St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 07 2014
Worldwide Transport BobbyMonoj Motwani Move scheduled on line through broker, American discount movers, obviously another scam. After they cut deal for set # boxes with set weight limit, we were turfed to bobby for logistics of actual move. Driver produces weigh scale ticket for load already on truck and we follow him to weigh station for post load weigh in for our items.....which were inexplicably about 3 times the weight limit previously quoted?! We were told our belongings would arrive within the next 7-10 days. Three weeks later, we were calling to determine their whereabouts. They finally arrived looking as of they had been loaded and unloaded numerous times clearly without care or concern for their contents. The boxes were literally thrown all over the truck, smashed, and some completely ripped and smashed open with contents escaping the boxes?! Had small urboxed table frames thAt were destroyed Sanford Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: Worldwide Transport Sanford, Florida

Jul 07 2014
All My Son's Moving Minneapolis Manager Yash Horrible, Long, Expensive Move! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: All My Son's Moving MN Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
LD MOving & Storage Ben Driver Neely Customer Service and even the owenr damaged items caused great fear and stole items Californe Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Bait-and-Switch: LD MOving & Storage Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Silverback Moving LIARS, DISRESPECTFUL, UNPROFESSIONAL, FRAUDULENT, DAMAGES Birmingham Michigan Author: TROY, Michigan Moving Companies: Silverback Moving Birmingham, Michigan

Jul 07 2014
I.C System Constant calls, looked up number and called back said I owed almost $800.00. The incident occured almost 9 months prior and this was the first time I got a call. I asked for a receipt and information to be mailed and have not received anything or a paper bill like I asked.  Internet Author: Pennsylvania Emergency Medical Services: I.C System Internet

Jul 07 2014
sterling van lines Jay Clithero FRAUD THEIF LIAR WARNING FRAUD THEIF LIAR WARNING los angeles, California
Author: la, California Moving Companies: sterling van lines los angeles, California

Jul 07 2014
Larry Smith Quartzmine, Zoomring, Lawrence Smith, Attorney Lawrence Smith Photographer Larry Smith, Creepy Pervert that hides from his reports by changing his name and address but not moving ... Very Scary Dude Auburn California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Photography: Larry Smith Auburn, California

Jul 07 2014
Allways Moving and Storage Cheated and lied. I was told the price would be $1120 but was charged $2047 when they came to pick up everything. They had to use a flight of stairs and charged me for it even though my salesperson Sarah said it would be free. There were other hidden charges. Dallas Texas Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: Allways Moving and Storage Dallas, Texas

Jul 07 2014
PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction REVIEW: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s dedicated to clients’ success, exceptional client experiences, & constant dedication. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Environmental Violators: Entirely Pure Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 07 2014
All State Van Lines and Relocation Abusive Moving Experience Inflated Cost Lies Trickery A Total Scam Company Margate Florida
Author: Brooklyn, New York Moving Companies: All State Van Lines and Relocation Margate, Florida

Jul 07 2014
All State Van Lines Relocation Failure to transport my car from coast to coast as promised; Failure to provide information about the whereabouts of my household Nationwide Author: Plattsburgh, New York Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Finger Lakes Marine Transportation Mike Reed, Shelby Reed Boat Moving Scam, Marine Transport Fraud, Syracuse, New York
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Finger Lakes Marine Transportation Syracuse, New York

Jul 06 2014
Jim Gomez Jame Gomez On Time Moving OnTime Moving Always On Time Moving J & G Moving Company Jim Gomez Moving Company --- lies about charges, damages property, loses property, extorts customers Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Moving Companies: Jim Gomez Chicago, Illinois

Jul 06 2014
Central security group When signing the 2 year contract. The salesman said I would save $20 a month on my home insurance. My insurance is calculated into my house payment. He said he would fill the paperwork out and submit it. Therefor dropping my insurance payment $20. He said since your saving $20 a month and the security system is $25 a month this security system would only be $5 a month. So of course I signed up. Not only is it not $25 a month but like $35 Houston Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Home Security: Central security Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
STREET RIDERZ-LENIN AREVALO AND VERONICA AYALA Lenin Arevalo Veronica AyalaVeronica Arevalo BEWARE OF THIS FAKE MOVING COMPANY OPERATED BY LENIN AREVALO AND VERONICA AYALA Lincoln California Author: Lincoln, California Moving Companies: STREET RIDERZ-LENIN AREVALO AND VERONICA AYALA Lincoln, California

Jul 05 2014
American Moving and Storage Services RIP OFF AND DISHONEST Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: New York, New York Storage & Self Storage: American Moving and Storage Services Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 04 2014
Across USA Moving and Storage Dishonest Company Dallas Texas Author: Buda, Texas Moving Companies: Across USA Moving and Storage Dallas, Texas

Jul 04 2014
derma rejuvenate derma rejuvenator stole money out of my account Internet Author: st.thomas, canada, Alabama Criminal Justice System: derma rejuvenate Internet

Jul 04 2014
Lynx Bus System Defective 30 day Bus Pass Orlando Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Bus Travel: Lynx Bus System Orlando, Florida

Jul 04 2014
Jefferson capital system they company mysteriously pop up on my credit report which I constantly monitor alerted me saying I had a 6,089 credit card bill that was just added to my account! I found this suspicious because I only own two credit cards !! The company has not even tried to contact me! Internet Author: Beaumont, Texas Collection Agencies: Jefferson capital system Internet

Jul 03 2014
Mighty Movers Deceived and Dissatisfied with Mighty Movers Plano texas Plano Texas Author: Providence Village, Texas Moving Companies: Mighty Movers Plano, Texas