Your Search | moving system
26, Report #1331973

Oct 06 2016
Gray Bull Van Lines RIP OFF - SCAM ARTIST Hollywood, Florida Nationwide Author: Montgomery, Alabama Moving Companies: Gray Bull Van Lines Nationwide
27, Report #1331959

Oct 06 2016
MovingHelp.comm Reliable and Safe Moving, MOVING HELPERS RIPPED ME OFF! Internet Author: Lincoln, California Moving Companies: Internet
28, Report #1331912

Oct 06 2016
Thrifty moving gave me an itemized estimate for moving items from Oklahoma to Florida. AFter loading my items on the truck I was told I would owe 60 % more due to wardrobe boxes not disclosed by me. Keep in mind that I paid extra and was told Fraud, bait and switch, changing the story, lies, disrespect for the consumer, called me a liar, unreachable, Dallas Texas Author: Seffner , Florida Moving Companies: Thrifty moving Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 05 2016
ImPossible Moving Services Performed ineffective moving services. Slow movers Modesto California
Author: Oakdale , California Moving Companies: ImPossible Moving Services Modesto , California

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 03 2016
Sorensen mayflower Melbourne fl an Orlando fl Melbourne Florida Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Moving Companies: Sorensen mayflower Melbourne fl an Orlando fl Melbourne , Florida

Oct 03 2016
Nordic logistics Nordic logistics , Genesis intermodal delivery Dallas Texas Author: Irving, Texas Moving Companies: Nordic logistics Dallas, Texas

Oct 03 2016
All State Van Lines Relocation FRAUD / BAIT AND SWITCH - BBB in All State's pocket Margate Nationwide Author: Margate, Florida Moving & Storage: All State Van Lines Relocation Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Rydell Moving / Jeff O'Neill Terrible service, No Show, Verbally Abusive Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Moving Companies: Rydell Moving / Jeff O'Neill Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 02 2016
Acree Air Condition Over charged me, Didn't perform work, Broke my AC system, Installed thermostat wrong Tampa Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Acree Air Condition Tampa, Florida

Oct 02 2016
Call Me Van Lines David Kohaim Scam, Extortion Camarillo, California Never get a phone or web quote for moving - unless you want to be ripped off Author: Gainesville, Florida Moving Companies: Call Me Van Lines california

Oct 02 2016
First national moving and storage Charged double held my belongings Ohio and florida Nationwide
Author: San clemente, California Moving Companies: First national moving and storage Internet

Oct 02 2016
System Mechanic Lies & Theft Pasadena California Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Software: System Mechanic Pasadena, California

Oct 01 2016
Indigo Moving INDIGO MOVING COMPANY UNETHICAL Los Angeles California Author: California Moving Companies: Indigo Moving Los Angeles, California

Oct 01 2016
Hollywood Moving and Storage Horrible serivce, extremly unorganized, wont be in busimess much longer. Canogo Park California Author: sacramento, California Moving Companies: Hollywood Moving and Storage Canogo Park, California

Oct 01 2016
SoCal lease and credit repair Seana L Sandra G Do Not Waste your money on this scam ! They will make you think that you are the one who is overreacting Ontario Internet Author: Moreno valley, California Moving Companies: SoCal lease and credit repair Internet

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 29 2016
Viper Moving and Storage Total Bait and Switch lied to me Rip Off Sacramento California Author: Farmington, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Viper Moving and Storage Sacramento, California

Sep 29 2016
Movers Choice Van Lines Ript off royaly!! New York Nationwide Correction Author: Blacksburg, Virginia Moving Companies: Movers Choice Van Lines Nationwide

Midway Moving and Storage Complete ripoff Chicago Illinois
Author: Waco , Texas Moving Companies: Midway Moving and Storage Nationwide
48, Report #1220139

Sep 29 2016
Local Search for Dentists REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Search For Dentists brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, dental-specific marketing tactics to drive new patients to practices worldwide.*UPDATE: Local Search for Dentists pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Search for Dentists recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists implements their top rated system to promote your practice and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area by using Local Search Engine Optimization.

Sep 29 2016
07:19 AM David RicoDan Cohen STAY AWAY!!! DISHONEST COMPANY!!! Miami Beach Florida Author: north las vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Miami Beach , Florida

Sep 28 2016
American Relocation LLC Green Line Relocation and Systems Hiding fees, ripping off, harassing, threatening Baltimore Maryland Please stop your harassment and threatening. Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: American Relocation LLC Baltimore, Maryland