Your Search | moving usa inc.

Oct 22 2014
Coast Travel Services, Inc. Coast Travel Travel Agency Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Travel Services: Coast Travel Services, Inc. Sherman Oaks, California

Oct 22 2014
USA Screens USA Pools, USA Screens, USA Landscapes (Andre Chestnut) SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Coral Springs Florida
Author: pompano beach, Florida Pools & Saunas: USA Screens Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 22 2014
Global Vacation Ventures, Inc. Global Connections, Global Discovery Vacations and it's affiliates Breach of Contract West Palm Beach Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Hotel: Global Vacation Ventures, Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 22 2014
Net Loan USA rip offs Nationwide Author: Baldwin Park , California Loans: Net Loan USA Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Fast Cash Services USA Ray Bresslene and Collection Manager Mark Robinson Fast Cash Services threatening me with a lawsuit over funds I never received. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Internet Fraud: Fast Cash Services USA Internet

Oct 22 2014
ACS USA Cash Services Pay Day ACS USAACS USAAmerican Cash ServicesACS Legal GroupUSA UnlimitedAmerican Legal ServicesAdvance Cash ServicesACS Inc. they are claiming I owe a pay day loan, which I never had and claiming that if I don't pay $965.75 IMMEDIATELY that they will sue for some astronomical amount of $3,873.81.Internet Author: New York Cash Services: ACS USA Cash Services Internet

Oct 22 2014
From A to B Moving Service A to B Movers Columbia, SC, Neil Rouse, A to B Moving UNLICENSED, SCAM MOVER, AVOID Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Moving Companies: From A to B Moving Service Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 21 2014
Collins Construction, Inc - Ricks Collins Beware of Dealing with this Contractor Brownsburg Indiana Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Collins Construction, Inc Brownsburg, Indiana

Oct 21 2014
CNN The idiots in the media and why nobody wants to drive a truck? The answer is simple ..we have seen our pay cut by more then 30% over last 13 yrs due to gov't regulations and greedy owners! commercial drivers pay substantially lower over last 14 years yet time away from home and work load greater everywhere usa Nationwide
Author: Waterloo, Indiana Federal Government: CNN Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Licus, matt O'neill scam alert! smooth talking liar! Kaiser Missouri Author: Brumley, Missouri Auto Dealers: Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Kaiser, Missouri

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc Check Fraud, Scam Englewood New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Bad Check Writers: Direct C-Cost Inc Englewood, New Jersey

Oct 21 2014
24-7 Van Lines Horrible company Nationwide Author: Milpitas, California Moving Companies: 24-7 Van Lines Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. ebay sellersD & S Machine Service, Inc.412 Fourth St.Luxemburg, Wisconsin 54217 BEWARE BUYERS-EBAY VICTIM HERE-SELLERS FALSE ADVERTISING Luxemburg Internet-STORE
Author: los angeles, California Computer Dealers: Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. Internet

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Loanme Loan Me, Inc. Loan Sharks Deceptive Loan Practices Aneheim California Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Loanme Aneheim, California

Oct 21 2014
 Movie Maker Nyc, DIANACOLLV INC Benjamin Irish ,fake name, Benjamin Lagostrum ,real name, Ben Irish stole my money and never completed his services. His drug habbit made it impossible to get in touch with him New york New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: (Movie Maker Nyc) (DIANACOLLV INC New york, New York

Oct 21 2014
Midland Credit Management, Inc. H. Torres, Division Manager I am a senior citizen. I have never heard of Washington Mutual. They threatened to ruin my credit, which is agianst the law. San Diego California Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Collection Agencies: Midland Credit Management, Inc. San Diego, California

Oct 21 2014
Fleet Transmissions, Inc. Continues to take advantage of hardworking good people; Are they installing DEFECTIVE or USED parts as NEW parts? Roanoke Virginia Author: Buchanan, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Fleet Transmissions, Inc. Roanoke, Virginia

Oct 21 2014
credit collection services CCS-USA they are trying to collect for Nationwide Insurance when the payment is automatically debited from my account and it is for the wrong amount which has never been charged to me by Nationwide Newton Massachusetts Author: Alabama Insurance Companies: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Oct 20 2014
Precision Mini Storage & Moving 1118 Longwood Ave, Bronx, NY 10474(718) 720-4495 Moved my stuff with long delay, broken and missing items value around $4000 Bronx New York
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Precision Mini Storage & Moving Bronx, New York

Oct 20 2014
Relocation Network Camel Movers CHARGED DOUBLE THE ORIGINAL QUOTE, TRASHED OUR PROPERTIES AND DAMAGED VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING! SAN JOSE, CA Internet
Author: California Moving Companies: Relocation Network Internet

Oct 20 2014
CIH Equipment Company, Inc. Cheap, lazy, Incompetent, unorganized Clearwater Florida Author: Boston, Massachusetts Electrical Services: CIH Equipment Company, Inc. Clearwater, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide